Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot (55768 Views)

Sinister Affections Part 2 / "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 10:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
Many of y'all thought I'll take a month or two before I start another story. Buh; I'm back now. I won't talk much in this one. It's not a
werewolf story and it isn't all action alone. I hope it's a good read for all of you.

Rex1, slimsue, eniola7, babtuna, coolbreezy01. Moriyanu. Shegss2009 dytla,vickkydgreat. Call the class register o

1 Like

Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 10:42pm On Sep 02, 2016
All right reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, re- posted, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic,mechanical,photocopy,recording or otherwise without the prior permission of the author:
AUTHOR:Stephen Oluwafemi
Nevetsthoby@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 10:57pm On Sep 02, 2016
Episode 1

She was walking down a gloomy path in the dark. And the cold air sent shivers down her spine. She had the feeling she was being watched closely by something dangerous.

''What was it? Why is it following me?'' She asked herself. Perhaps, whatever was following her was stalking her to get the flower in her hand. ''But, why can't the person pluck his own flower by the riverbed I just plucked mine from?''

she could hear footsteps behind her. Whoever it was was walking like a panther . The footsteps were making very little sounds that if not for her training, she wouldn't be so calm to hear them. She heard a knife gliding out of its sheath behind her and she tensed. How would she fight with someone in the dark? She could hardly see beyond her nose.

Suddenly, the wind started to blow furiously. She tightened her grip on the flower. The foot steps were becoming faster, the person was running to catch up with her now.

She reached under the behind her belt, close to her abdomen, grabbed the pistol concealed there and corked it. She guaged the position of the attacker and in a quick turn, she sent a bullet straight into the chest of the attacker.

The man groaned and asked her to run. Why would her attacker ask her to run?

''who are you and what do you want?'' She asked with her shaky voice. She pointed the gun at him at close range.

''Run now!'' He shouted painfully.

She heard faster footsteps behind her. She was slow to turn. Another man grabbed her neck from behing her and punched the pistol off her hand. She struggled desperately to break free from his strong grip but he wasn't letting her go. He dragged her helplessly past the man she shot. It was the guard! The one who she met at the gate not long ago. She shot the person who came to help her!

Shindara strugged to break free from his grip but her hit his gun behind her neck and she fainted.

Shindara jerked up from her slip. She looked around the room.

''Thank God. It was a dream'' She scooped the beads of sweats formed on her face and got out of her bed. She unplugged her ringing phone from the socket and picked the call.

''Hello. Goodmorning.''

''Yes, I just woke up ''

''I had the same dream too. I'm scared''

''Okay, I will, as soon as I'm free. Bye!''.

She looked into her miror and looked at her tired eyes.

'I need to sleep more! Oooooh'' She grumbled and scooped her hair backwards.

She logged into her whatsapp and replied some messages and then disturbance came.

''All new recruits should be out on the training ground in ten minutes! I repeat, all new recruits should be on the training ground in ten minutes. Good morning everyone'' The speaker outside her quaters blared.

''Wetin again now? Early in the morning. Is it a crime to join the army?'' She kicked the pillow on the ground aside and ran into her bathroom to get ready. ''I pity the person who'd get there late.'' She chuckled. ''He'd probably spend over one hour pinning his head on the ground'' She made a morning joke for herself and grinned.

She now had soap all over her bare body as she scrubbed everywhere she could reach. She reached for the shower switch and switched it on. Waster gushed out and she washed her face clean of soap. The showers suddenly stopped releasing water. She looked up to face the shower head with a baffled look.

''Ha! Not today! Please.'' She flicked the switch up and down as she jumped around in the bathroom.

''I'm in soup!'' She lamented.

Twenty minutes later, A lady ran up to join the line of new recruits standing at atention on the training ground. This particular unlucky lady was busy adjusting her khaki trouser while trying to pass the belt through the hole.

''You're late! Sergeant Shindara'' The luitenant barked out the obvious situation. All the new recruits turned to look her a dishevelled Shindara.

Her hair was still wet and messy. Water trickled down her face freely. And her blue T-shirt was alread soaked at the neck with few drops of water here and there on it. She held her khaki trouser desperately to her waist to keep it from dropping. Her boots, well, imagine a tangled earpiece, that was how her laces were.

''I'm sorry sir'' She whispered

'Unlucky girl. Only you came late'' She chided herself 'lets hope they use your gender to deal with you gently'

''Anyway! Fall in line.'' The luitenant brushed her case aside and every recruit looked at eachother with surprise. Was the luitenant getting soft? Or was it because she was a female? No! He'd always dished out the same punishments to both genders.

Shindara who was still waiting for her punishment was surprised. He was letting her off the hook. For real! How sweet of him.

''We've ddecided to bring a very experienced soldier to be one of your instructors and trainers. He's a man with high ranks in the army and I'm sure he will do a good job in disciplining you all and making you better soldiers. I present to you Luitenant general Henry'' The luitenant made a salute at the built man behind him and stepped aside for LT.G Henry to speak.

Shindara saw him and knew he was trouble! His face reminded her of a song.

'Boys are not smilling'.... 'But, he's cute' Shindara thought.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by Rex1(m): 12:53am On Sep 03, 2016
first to land for dis arena. oga NevertsIbot I hail o, hw ur short break nao? c as class quiet, were everybody go hide?
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 6:30am On Sep 03, 2016
Rex1:
first to land for dis arena. oga NevertsIbot I hail o, hw ur short break nao? c as class quiet, were everybody go hide?
Hehe.. Guy, ny short break no sweet o....class still quiest na, we just dey open classroom. Where's that action loving girlie... Slimsue!
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by ashatoda: 7:15am On Sep 03, 2016
here to be entertained
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by babtuna1(m): 7:21am On Sep 03, 2016
Yes boss.. Leggo!!!
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by MoriYanu(m): 8:55pm On Sep 03, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Many of y'all thought I'll take a month or two before I start another story. Buh; I'm back now. I won't talk much in this one. It's not a
werewolf story and it isn't all action alone. I hope it's a good read for all of you.

Rex1, slimsue, eniola7, babtuna, coolbreezy01. Moriyanu. Shegss2009 dytla,vickkydgreat. Call the class register o

Rex1 is the class captain! Make I carry my chair from back seat go middle..... NoMediocre!
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by Fijumokesayo(f): 9:49pm On Sep 03, 2016
Okay I'm here, let the journey begins.....
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 2:30pm On Sep 04, 2016
Update will be coming tonight... cheesy
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by Vicktorkay(m): 3:09pm On Sep 04, 2016
Following my boss
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by MoriYanu(m): 3:54pm On Sep 04, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Update will be coming tonight... cheesy

Cool
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 9:20pm On Sep 04, 2016
[b]Hello everyone.

Please lets drop comments and reviews on this story.

And I want criticism. Strong ones! I got none in my last story. Since this will be my first try at romance, I'll need as much corrections as I can get to write this piece wll. Thanks y'all.

Episode 2.

Episode 2.

Lt. Henry climbed the little podium with all sense of purpose. His face was firm and strong. The morning sun was up and it added more brightness to the lightness of his skin. His pupils were pitch black and had that spark in it. A spark that seemed like he'd blow up in anger soon. His body, excatly what we call a macho mans kind of body. His uniform wrapped his frame up tightly and others would thing his muscles would rip his clothes off.

''Errm errm'' He cleared his throat. Every recruit shivered. Shindara had now completely dressed up and the only problem left for her was her wet hair.

''Good morning everyone'' Lt. Henry greeted with a firm voice.

''Morning Sir!'' The recruits replied.

''I'm luitenant General Henry Olarewaju. I will be one of your instructors from now henceforth. Therefore the only things I will be needing from you guys will be deligence and cooperation. Discipline will be dished out accordingly to anyone who does wrong. Starting from now. You there!'' He pointed to Shindara at the end of the line. Her heart jumped into her mouth. She turned her head to look at him fully with a look like '' Are you calling me sir?''.

She stepped out of the line and faced him with a salute. ''Sir''

''I want seventy counts of frog jumps from you for coming late!'' Lt. Henry said cooly and turned to continue addressing the others.

'Let this be a dream please' Shindara begged. She could see some of her colleagues trying to hide their amusement at her predicament. She shot a viscious angry glare at the new demon in the camp and he turned his gaze to meet hers. Her frown vanished Immediately and she began the punishment.

Lt. Henry had a crooked little smile at the corner of his mouth. He turned again to address the recruits.

''Hey mama!'' Diana hailed as she carried her food towards Shindara who was devouring her food at a table in the cafeteria.

''Hi.'' Shindara replied. ''want to join me?''

''No! I wanted to walk into this wall with my food, that's why I came to this corner'' Diana dropped her tray of food on the table for four and sat. She uncovered the bottled water and drank its contents to half.

''See, If you're here for another wahala just vanish. I have enough things to worry about now'' Shindara dug her knife into her food repeatedly.

Diana grinned knowingly ''And by things you mean ''Mr Mancho'' abi?'' Diana laughed hard. ''cool it sweetheart, he's a man afterall, he'll like the machendise''

''Which yeye machendise! He better not even try any funny stuff with me. All I feel like doing now is to strangle the goat out of him'' Shindara puffed.

Diana giggled ''Just don't kill that Hunk for the girls that haven't gotten on his bad side''

''Hunk? That one that looks like Hitler!'' Shindara scoffed ''spare me please''

Diana brought her head closer to Shindara ears and whispered ''I think he likes you! And I think Oga's wife like him too''

'Of all people to like me! It's now one goat that has no iota of a gentleman in him. It's not even possible' Shindara thought

''Please, I'm his first culprit and I've earned the position of a bad soldier to him'' She replied ''But, Ogas wife? Gist me please''

''We saw her staring lustfully at him this morning. You know the way we bite our fingers in a sexy way na, that was what she did when he looked her way'' Diana spoke like a recorder.

'I don't bite my hand like that. Why would I?'

''He just gave her that cold stare and walked into his office. You needed to see the look on her face!'' Diana giggled.

'' You mean General Okafors wife likes that Goat.'' Shindara smilled cunningly ''If the General finds out''

''Lt. Henry will be sent back now, immediately'' Diana replied.

''Are you thinking what I'm thinking?'' Shindara winked at Diana. Diana folded her hands and raised her eyebrows up.

Shindara wanted to plot a way for the General to find out.

''Don't even think of it'' Diana eyed her and scooped more rice into her mouth. Diana almost coughed out the rice in her mouth when she saw someone approaching them behind Shindara. The Goat himself and he was coming with his tray of food.

''What's wrong with you?? Are you okay? You look like you've swallowed a bone.'' Shindara attended to Diana who was holding onto her neck with red eyes. Diana swallowed the rice in her mouth and composed herself nervously on the chair. Sindara still hadn't seen Lt. Henry coming behind her and still continued piercing her food here and there with her knife.

''Erm erm!'' Shindara heard someone clear his voice behind her. She turned to see who it was and before she knew it, she had said something stupid.

''Oh Goat......'' She quickly turned her face back to her food and swallowed saliva. ''Goats eat leaf you know'' She spoke to Diana as if that was what she wanted to say.

Diana stood up to salute and so did Shindara. Lt. Henry didn't reply but instead, he sat don on a vacant chair and began to eat. Diana gushed as she attempted to sit down when Shindara yanked her back to her full standing position.

''We'll excuse you sir!'' Shindara eyed Diana and picked up her tray to leave.

''You need not worry about that. Every table in the cafe has been occupied'' Lt. Henry spoke and raised up his face to look at Shindara. He was assuring her he wasn't wicked with those eyes of his.

'who are you trying to decieve with those innocent eyes? Yeye dey smell. It won't hurt to sit down by this goat sha' She thought.

She sat along with Diana and they ate in silence. Lt. Henry didn't finish his food.

''Good day Sergeants'' He picked up his tray and Left.

Shindara was beginning to have a second thought. Although he seemed cold, he was somehow calm and endearing. And those eyes! She could kill for them.

''Just look at him go'' Diana blushed as she stared at him dreamily.

''I know right?'' Shindara replied

Henry made his way out of the cafe and walked up into his white G-wagon parked nearby. He unlocked the car and got in. He switched on the Mp3 player and soft blues music started playing. He rolled down his windows and was about driving away when he heard a lady call him.

''Luitenant Henry!'' Ogas wife. The red haired American diva who married General Okafor two years ago. Their marriage had been the talk of the town. General Okafor, as ugly as he was surprised the young and agile men by his ability to win over a lady like this.

''Hello ma'am'' Henry smilled and rested his elbow on the window frame.

'Here comes trouble' He thought.

''Hi! How are you? You eat here too?'' The Oyinbo woman chorused as if she was singing. She was smilling and flashing her white sparkling teeth. Henry looked behind her and saw two of her body guards standing some metres behind her.

''This is the only Cafe in Wing A where one can find good food.'' Henry replied her with another fake smile.

''Yeah. True. Oh, where are my manners? I'm Trina by the way.''

''Okay, Madam Trina. I'll be on my way now'' Henry smiled again and made to switch his engine on.

''Oh poo. Don't be silly'' Trina laughed ''Just call me Trina. Do you know anything about Alkido Henry?'' She asked another question to hook him down.

''Alkido? I suppose so.'' Henry was no more smilling now. He was bored.

''Oh great. I've been looking for someone to teach me'' Trina pouted like a baby.

''Let me help'' Henry said. Trina's face lit up. ''Hey buddy!'' Henry Called out to one of her bodyguards.

''Sir!'' He replied.

''You do Alkido?'' Henry asked.

''Yes sir!''

''Good! Madam Trina here needs an instructor'' Henry smilled at Trina who was looking baffled. ''Good day Trina!'' Henry saluted and drove off.

[/b]

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by Marvel1206: 9:37pm On Sep 04, 2016
Yaay! Nice one
Pitches tent*
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 10:53pm On Sep 04, 2016
ashatoda:
here to be entertained
welcome sis. You're seen
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 10:54pm On Sep 04, 2016
babtuna1:
Yes boss.. Leggo!!!
babatuna1 the tuna!!!! cheesy how far na?
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 10:55pm On Sep 04, 2016
Fijumokesayo:
Okay I'm here, let the journey begins.....
and the journey has begun! cheesy. Welcome dear

1 Like

Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 10:56pm On Sep 04, 2016
Vicktorkay:
Following my boss
BRO. I see you o. *thumbs up
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 10:57pm On Sep 04, 2016
Marvel1206:
Yaay! Nice one

Pitches tent*

So, you like romance too?... What was I even expecting from someone who watched empress Ki
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by Rex1(m): 10:59pm On Sep 04, 2016
wow !!! what a wonderful piece dis is turning out to be n 4 dat reason I couldn't stop smiling stupidly. kudos to our two future comedian's Lt General Henry n Sergeant Shindara who nearly crack my rib's with laughter but my God pass.
ATTENDANCE: if u hear ur name answer; MoriYanu, vickydgreat, Eniola07, Coolbreezy01 Babtuna, Slimsue, dytla, Shegss2009, ashatoda, Vickorkay, Fijumukesayo n the rest of our absentee's, were the f**k r u guys.
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by Vicktorkay(m): 2:53am On Sep 05, 2016
Rex1:
wow !!! what a wonderful piece dis is turning out to be n 4 dat reason I couldn't stop smiling stupidly. kudos to our two future comedian's Lt General Henry n Sergeant Shindara who nearly crack my rib's with laughter but my God pass.
ATTENDANCE: if u hear ur name answer; MoriYanu, vickydgreat, Eniola07, Coolbreezy01 Babtuna, Slimsue, dytla, Shegss2009, ashatoda, Vickorkay, Fijumukesayo n the rest of our absentee's, were the f**k r u guys.

Naso o this story go sweet wella ride on
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by MoriYanu(m): 3:06am On Sep 05, 2016
Rex1:

always at back seat bro.... I go soon dey shift forward.
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 05, 2016
Bro, I Am Very Very Angry, So U Started A Story And My Name Disappeared From Ur 320kb Brain Abi?, Weldone... Am Still Angry Though.
Cc;Nevetsibot
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 1:14pm On Sep 05, 2016
Mrlemuel:
Bro, I Am Very Very Angry, So U Started A Story And My Name Disappeared From Ur 320kb Brain Abi?, Weldone... Am Still Angry Though.
Cc;Nevetsibot
Lol. My bad na bro. I wanted to mention y'all but my 320terrabyte brain couldn't locate where I stored all the names. No vex bros
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 05, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Lol. My bad na bro. I wanted to mention y'all but my 320terrabyte brain couldn't locate where I stored all the names. No vex bros
Issorite, I Forgive U.
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by babtuna1(m): 4:59pm On Sep 05, 2016
NevetsIbot:
babatuna1 the tuna!!!! cheesy how far na?

boss, na gentle things i dey o... Just dey knack us ya story, make we dey gbadun am.
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 5:08pm On Sep 05, 2016
babtuna1:

boss, na gentle things i dey o... Just dey knack us ya story, make we dey gbadun am.
Haha.. No wahala na. Make we dey roll

1 Like

Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by babtuna1(m): 5:12pm On Sep 05, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Haha.. No wahala na. Make we dey roll

Yagaa!!!! cheesy
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by Marvel1206: 7:24pm On Sep 05, 2016
NevetsIbot:
So, you like romance too?... What was I even expecting from someone who watched empress Ki

Iffa slap ur brain u go dey hallucinate.. grin I like am na cheesy
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by fiyah(f): 8:10pm On Sep 05, 2016
M here
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 8:20pm On Sep 05, 2016
Marvel1206:

Iffa slap ur brain u go dey hallucinate.. grin I like am na cheesy
Lol. You ehn. Na just one ogbonge knock go reset your brain
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by MoriYanu(m): 5:46pm On Sep 06, 2016
Update biko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Mom's New Boyfriend / Fulfilled Dreams / How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.