Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot (55893 Views)

Sinister Affections Part 2 / "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 1:02pm On Sep 25, 2016
coolbreezy01:
Tank God 4 nevetsibot...u can nw eat and hear well dhat means u can nw also type well xo gerrara there and jazz here so dhat u can go and come and kwontinue dix beautiful piece of story...I dey wait ooo and I dnt like waitin!!! NevestS BaBa...
lol... Yoy na boss na. I dey type update for una now
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 2:04pm On Sep 25, 2016
[b]
Happy sunday everyone. Please can we all drop our comments and views on this story. Thank you.

Episode 11

Henry felt it was stupid and wayward dressing up the way Tony had prescribed. He felt he looked like a goat on blings.

''If I don't get the green lights! You're done for'' Henry threathened Tony who was busy looking and scrutinizing for things to add or deduct from Henry's dressing.

They had gone back home to Henry's wardrobe to select clothes. Henry was putting on a starched fitted striped shirt. Only this time, he tucked out and folded both arms neatly to the elbows displaying his muscular arm. The shirt was crumpled sweetly at the back and that added more to it's glamour. The rumples!. He had on a black fitted jean trouser that Henry believed his people used to call ''Tantirin''. He felt so squeezed in the trouser and couldn't Imagine how men could walk around freely in such trousers.
ha! Yes. His expensive gold Rolex wristwatch was round his wrist too. And his shoes. Italian snake skin shoe graced his legs. He also added rather too much cologne on himself.

Tony stepped back to get a better look and sighed in delight.

''Now, the finishing touch.'' Tony said.

''what again? My friend, I'm going to Shindara's place right now!'' Henry took his car key on the bed and went out of the room heading to his car parked downstairs.

''I wanted to say you should smile. That's the finishing touch'' Tony said trying to keep up with Henry who obviously looked like he was in a hurry to try out all he had learnt.

''Okay. Bye.'' Henry hopped into his car, reversed and drove off to military clinic room.

Henry felt tensed just standing opposite the door. He had suddenly forgotten all his planned moves. The way he'd swoop her in his arms, how he'd go in for a kiss. All the things he planned he wanted to make happen that day just flew like an hot air baloon into space. He played with the box of chocolate he'd goten on the way and wondered if this was really a good Idea. Maybe he'd do this some other day.

'Oh fvck it. You've made it this far. Knock the damn door' Henry heard an angry voice yell into his mind. He knocked twice and heard a sing-song reply from inside for him to get insdie. Slowly he turned the door knob and pushed the door open. He stepped into the room to meet Shindara and Diana looking his way. He shut the door.
He was in now. He had to do this.

''Hello'' Henry cooed with a warm smile and drew a chair from the corner of the room and placed it beside Shindara's bed.

''Heeey Henry... I wasn't expecting you to come today'' Shindara welcomed with a warm smile.

''Hi Henry'' was all Diana could say. After the last night, she couldn't face Henry. ''I'll excuse you guys''

''No, but you just came'' Shindara protested.

''I want to do something private'' Diana gave Shindara a smile more like a bribe and slipped out of the door.

''What's up with her?'' Henry asked.

''She was fine until you came in..... Maybe because you look different today'' Shindara gesticulated by looking at Henry from head to toe.

''Different? I actually dressed like a normal guy today. That possibly can't be the reason why she left'' Henry knew himself that he knew why Diana had left. But for the sake of creating a topic, He found himself pretending not to.

Shindara laughed at Henry. ''I think I prefer the former Henry... I mean according to the way you dress. This new way you dress makes your chest look so large and intimidating''

''Oh yeah.'' Henry puffed the chest even more ''I'm ripped. We all know.'' He said with a proud air around him. He had started adjusting his shirt and stroking his jaws again. He succeeded in throwing Shindara into laughter again.

''Please You have nothing compared to John Cena'' Shindara tried to burst his bubbles.

''Who's John Cena?'' Henry had a puzzled look on his face.

''Liar. Everyone knows him.'' Shindara shot at him.

''Oh, aint it that short boy that fights? You dare compare that shorty to a guy like me.''

''He'd beat you blue and red though''

''I know. I have useless muscles'' Henry looked at his bulging biceps pityingly. ''anyway, I got this for you. I hope you're getting better''

Shindara cupped her hands under her jaws looking at the read box of chocolate. She collected it from him and placed it beside her.

''Awwn Thank you so much. I've been thirsting for chocolate since I've been here'' Henry smilled inwardly. He was doing it. ''I'm fine. I don't know why they wouldn't discharge me yet''

''You've not been out of here for the past five days?'' Henry asked looking baffled. He wasn't, he knew she had been indoors all through the time she was admitted. He was scheming to get her to go out with him.

''It's annoying.'' Shindara nodded a yes to Henry's question.

''Time to put my muscles to good use and jailbreak you out of here now. How about I sneak you out to get some fresh air?''

''I'd love that but no clothes to move around''

''Bleep the clothes.. We'll get new ones on the way'' Henry pulled Shindara off the bed and dragged her all the way through the hallway till they got to the reception area where the nurses watched them with keen interest and with questions in their glare. But something told Shindara they'd have a lot to gist about as soon as they're out

''She needs to stretch her legs!'' Henry stated and yanked Sluggish Shindara totally out of the clinic entrance. Henry unlocked his car from afar using the remote key. He opened the passengers door in the from and loaded Shindara into the seat. He then walked majestically and licking his lips infufilment until he got into the drivers seat.

''Pheeeeew! First time I'd break a rule here'' Henry gasped as he settled into his seat.

Shindara looked at him and felt like smacking him.

''First time I'd let someone drag me out without having a footwear on!'' Shindara bellowed.

Danladi had driven his car almost close to the Clinic gate, close enough to see Henry put Shindara in his car. Danladi rubbed his knuckles angrily as he watched Henry drive out of sight with Shindara in his car.. He was getting jealous... Henry was after his mark.

'But when did Henry start pursuing girls?' Danladi questioned himself. Everyone used to think Henry was gay since no girl had been seen around him. He was also not seen around fello guys so no one could fully place a cap on their assumptions of him being gay.

'But' Danladi drifted into thinking again 'Is he after Shindara for the same reason I'm after her?' He wondered. 'Nah.. Though he seems though, he can't think of going after Shindara for that purpose'

But Henry's interferrence in his rapport with Shindara was posing as a great difficulty to Danladi's ploy. The mere sight of Henry could ruin everything. Though they've been friends since they got into the army, Henry was now a rival Danladi had to get rid of one way or the other. He had a new plan now, He'd be a snake in green grass and wedge a rock between those two.

Danladi drove past the Clinic straight to Gen Okafors Office.

[/b]

4 Likes

Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by yorhmienerd(m): 2:15pm On Sep 25, 2016
Dan why na? no spoil this romeo and juliet play

1 Like

Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by yusufibrahim(m): 2:27pm On Sep 25, 2016
Weldone NevetsIbot but this today own short na he no even reach quarter to satisfy my thirst for this story,,,,,, more grace to u bro
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 2:45pm On Sep 25, 2016
yusufibrahim:
Weldone NevetsIbot but this today own short na he no even reach quarter to satisfy my thirst for this story,,,,,, more grace to u bro
Haaa.. Too short... Where I been dey dance say I type better update today. . . .
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by yusufibrahim(m): 2:54pm On Sep 25, 2016
[quote author=NevetsIbot post=49661227]Haaa.. Too short... Where I been dey dance say I type better update today. . . . Seriously u try o boss seriously
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by Marvel1206: 5:02pm On Sep 25, 2016
Ride on
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by sugarsoul(m): 5:52pm On Sep 25, 2016
nice nice story bro...some few errors only spotted, can't really remember buh I know you'd get it right before packaging it...ehen, that "head over hills" should've been head over heels.. all the same I'm loving the story, hope there's an update tonight?
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by Fijumokesayo(f): 7:59pm On Sep 25, 2016
Please don't let that eediot(Danladi) and the bi*t*ch(Tiana) be able to separate those two(Henry and Shindara) I Love them already...
You're doing well with the story except that you don't update frequently, pls do something about it. Thanks and God bless you.
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by coolbreezy01: 8:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
Oooo I hayte d bad guys nd I hope danladi no wan implicate henry tru usin dhat slut of a girl named trina...sha kip it up nd dnt fail 2 update oooo...happy sunday evening guyz...nevetsibot AKA nevets BABA
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by kaecyy(m): 9:23pm On Sep 25, 2016
Dqnlqdi being a snitch cos of a lady. He sures no dhat Henry don't like Trina.

Nyc story NEVETSIBOT.
More grease to ya elbow.
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by MrJah(m): 10:16pm On Sep 25, 2016
Ride on Dearie.. dis is a very nice story I must admit.
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by MoriYanu(m): 10:48pm On Sep 25, 2016
it's been a long day! neveltsbolt, come update us Biko. nice story by the way
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by Nmaglit: 11:24pm On Sep 25, 2016
Mind the pple u call ur friends imaginee becos of woman danladi wants to put asunder to what God has join together. My prayer for them Henry & shindara is that whoever gather against them shall fall for their sake.

Nice one op
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by Nostradamus: 11:36pm On Sep 25, 2016
Ibunkun1:
.I Really Like D Name
are you an alumni of futa?you live in akure?
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by Tgold1(m): 3:30am On Sep 26, 2016
Keep it rolling Nevetsibot
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by Ibunkun1(m): 9:09am On Sep 26, 2016
Nostradamus:
are you an alumni of futa?you live in akure?
.Nope Bt I Have A Friend In Futa Though
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 9:21am On Sep 27, 2016
[b]
I RUSHED THIS ONE COS TODAY'S GONNA BE A REALLY BUSY DAY FOR ME.I'LL SURELY REPLY TO YOUR COMMENT WHEN I'M ON TONIGHT. ENJOY.

Episode 12.

''Trina!'' General Okafor called after his wife as she walked away into the kitchen after placing his food before him at the dinning table.

''Yes dear?'' Trina walked back slowly to his side with an inquisitive look.

''Why are you doing this to me?'' Gen Okafor asked. The absurdity of the question slapped Trina in the face. What has she done?

''I don't get you dear, what do you mean?'' Trina bent closer to him.

''Your little flirtings here and there! You need to stop them now!''

Trina scoffed with and unbelievable stare. ''Now don't tell me you're jealous Okafor!''

''Jealous!? Of what? You?'' Gen Okafor laughed out mockingly ''Never! Just don't disgrace me wherever you go flirting. Everyone sees you with those men you throw yourself at! They think I can put a leash round my wife neck. You're ruining my balls, can't you see?''

''Stop talking like you've forgotten our agreement! You know why you married me, and why I did. I'm free to look outside and need I say, you're doing just the same. How many girls do you bring here every night?''

''All I'm asking is for you to atleast not make it obvious that you're seeing other men! Men below my ranks! We still have a lot to gain from eachother financially''

''Yeah right. And the lonely nights with cravings. You think I can put up with that?'' Trina raised her voice.

''So that's it. Sex! That's your problem. Sex!. Atleast I've touched you once or twice and that place is too wide for any sane man to find refuge in. What do you stick up there? Poles?. Satisfy yourself with other men. What's my deal with your cravings. I love my women tight and dark!''

''And what if I don't want to continue this fake marriage?'' Trina folded her hands defiantly.

''You dare not file for a divorce. Not when the drug business is booming'' Gen Okafor waved a finger at Trina almost poking it in her eyes.

''I want a divorce in two weeks! I've benefitted enough from this little pact. I want out!''

''I'm not giving you what you want'' Gen okafor sat down by his food. ''Get me water to drink,''

''Get your whores to bring the water for you. I have a copy of every document from your drug deals'' Gen Okafors eyes bulged in disbelief ''A divorce in two weeks or the EFCC will see it'' Trina threathened.

''You this cheap LovePeddler. Where're the papers?'' Gen Okafor flung his plate of food aside and the expensive china shattered into pieces on the wall.
Trina ignored the question and walked past him. She was going out. Gen Okafor held her by the throat and smashed her back on the dinning wall.

''I want those papers now!''

Trina didn't reply. Tears dropping from her eyes betrayed the fact that she was hurt despite how much she tried to look strong. ''I can't give you''

Gen Okafor slapped her hard accross the face and proceeded to remove his belt. He was going to whip her like a soldier until she talked.

Shindara watched Henry walking closer to her with two cups in his hand. They were at the trapco amusement park and were taking a stroll. Henry had gone to get hot coffee for them at a stand a little sistance away while she sat on a cement pavement waiting for him.

She looked Henry all over. He seemed to be happy to be around her. She let her eyes rove over his body and she had to just admit he was looking so hot. Whoever made a choice of clothes for his today did well. She saw a group of girls that stopped taking pictures when Henry passed by them. The were admiring him. She could see why Trina was trying so desperatly to pin herself on him. He was like the perfect guy.

His smile alone was charming and he'd been smilling from ear to ear since they had been in the car. They had first stopped at a boutique to get clothes for her and Henry had made her select the expensive wears and paid. His character was unlike his look. Well when they had first met, he was strict as hell. His cold stare back then used to scare her but now she saw his his face warm up now and then and developed a different opinion about him in seconds. Maybe it was just her sanguine nature but she was warming up to him also.

'do I really have that much effect on him?' She asked herself and smilled inwardly. Maybe she did. Why else would a guy be this sweet. He likes her.

''Why are you smilling to yourself?'' Henry inquired with a naughty smile.

Sindara clearly disn't see when he got closer. She was deep in thoughts. His thought.

''oh, I was just thinking'' She said and tried to grab a cup of coffee fro him. He immediately shifted backwards blocking her form getting the coffee.

''You were thinking evil. That was an evil smile I saw. I hope I'm safe'' Danladi gave her a cup and rested on the same pavement she was sitting on. He was by her and her shoulders were pegging into his sides ''Must you be so short? See your soulders digging into hy sides'' He looked down on her looking playfully infuriated.

Shindara laughed out almost spilling her drink ''No one asked you to grow this tall. I'm average height for a lady.''

''Doh'' Henry stuck his tongue out. ''Have you been here before?''

''No. I've hardly had chance to go round Kaduna to know places. The army and all. You?''

''I've been out a few times but only visited the supermarket.'' Henry shrugged ''The army takes up almost all my time and it's feels great to be spending this free time with someone like you Shindara.''

Shindara wanted to say something but felt the words being sucked back into her throat. She wanted to concur but she'd feel cheap if she did. She didn't want to admit she was falling for a guy so quick. He ought to sweat to get her a bit.

''We should do this more often. Maybe get to know kaduna together. What do you say?'' Henry asked with a spark in his eyes.

Shindara looked into his eyes to find sincerity in his eyes. Yes! He looked sincere but how could she be sure. His eyes were enchanting her again like the time at the cafeteria.

''Yes, I love it'' She didn't believe she said that.
'Okay, never look into his eyes again or else you'll be his toy all the time' she thought.

Henry held onto her hand and pulled her to continue their walk. Other couples were around also taking walks or laughing heartily and chit-chatting. Henry squeezed her small hand gently as they walked and talked. Shindara was smilling every now and then. Anyone who looked at them would call them a happy couple.
Shindara watched a familiar couple walking at the otherside. They were turning into their lane. Shindara could now see the side view of the woman and discovered it was her aunt.
Shindara's head screamed emmergency. If she let her aunt and her husband completed the turn, they'd be facing she and Henry. She knew aunt Teni would make a fuss and surely would create a scene. She had to leave immediately.

''Henry! I think I forgot something at the pavement'' Shindara halted the walk and made to turn. Henry held her down.

''What?''

''I don't know, Just follow me. Please.. Now'' Shindara turned dragging Henry along with her.

''Oluwashindara! Oluwashindara! Stay where you are!'' Aunt Teni had seen her.

[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by franksteele: 9:38am On Sep 27, 2016
Aunt Teni will understand na.... Cos not another slap while henry is standing
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by Qristien: 10:21am On Sep 27, 2016
NevetsIbot:

I RUSHED THIS ONE COS TODAY'S GONNA BE A REALLY BUSY DAY FOR ME.I'LL SURELY REPLY TO YOUR COMMENT WHEN I'M ON TONIGHT. ENJOY.

''You were thinking evil. That was an evil smile I saw. I hope I'm safe'' Danladi gave her a cup and rested on the same pavement she was sitting on.
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by mattyboy007(m): 11:20am On Sep 27, 2016
Lolzzz... Dat aunt na witch she b ne??
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 12:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
sugarsoul:
nice nice story bro...some few errors only spotted, can't really remember buh I know you'd get it right before packaging it...ehen, that "head over hills" should've been head over heels.. all the same I'm loving the story, hope there's an update tonight?
OH, thanks. I'm gon do very extensive editing before packaging it.

I normally update every two days. That's slow but I'll change it soon.
Sugarsoul... Nice moniker tho
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 12:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
Fijumokesayo:
Please don't let that eediot(Danladi) and the bi*t*ch(Tiana) be able to separate those two(Henry and Shindara) I Love them already...
You're doing well with the story except that you don't update frequently, pls do something about it. Thanks and God bless you.
Thank you for reading. Sure. I know the updates are slow, I'll work on it. Sure thing.

1 Like

Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 12:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
coolbreezy01:
Oooo I hayte d bad guys nd I hope danladi no wan implicate henry tru usin dhat slut of a girl named trina...sha kip it up nd dnt fail 2 update oooo...happy sunday evening guyz...nevetsibot AKA nevets BABA
Coolbreezy baba... Thanks V much
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 12:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
kaecyy:
Dqnlqdi being a snitch cos of a lady. He sures no dhat Henry don't like Trina.

Nyc story NEVETSIBOT.
More grease to ya elbow.
Thank you for reading Kaecyy.
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 12:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
MrJah:
Dearie Duude.. Imma guy o. Shuu?

Thanks for reading bruh
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 12:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
MoriYanu:
it's been a long day! neveltsbolt, come update us Biko. nice story by the way
You sabi my update pattern o...
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 12:43pm On Sep 27, 2016
Nmaglit:
Mind the pple u call ur friends imaginee becos of woman danladi wants to put asunder to what God has join together. My prayer for them Henry & shindara is that whoever gather against them shall fall for their sake.

Nice one op
Thanks for reading. God bless.
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 12:43pm On Sep 27, 2016
Tgold1:
Keep it rolling Nevetsibot
Tgold1... Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by IamLukas(m): 1:34pm On Sep 27, 2016
Happy birthday...wishing U a very long life and prosperity
MrJah:
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by Marvel1206: 4:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
Nevetsibot you mistook henry for danladi
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by kaecyy(m): 9:02pm On Sep 27, 2016
D aunt teni ni wan understand stuff. grin cheesy.

Nevetsibot.. Ride on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Fulfilled Dreams / Mom's New Boyfriend / Online Publishing/Blogging Course And Certification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.