Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Does It Show That She Is Interested In U Or That She Like You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does It Show That She Is Interested In U Or That She Like You (1006 Views)

Why The FVUCK Can't a Girl Approach A Guy She Like / She Said She Like Sweet Things And He Gave It To Her Quick, Fast And Nice (pics) / Which One Will U Choose As A Wife For U Or Ur Brother (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does It Show That She Is Interested In U Or That She Like You by Reach87(m): 10:42pm On Sep 02, 2016
Hello my friends in nairaland,please you people should help me and tell me,what it signify when a girl that you are ordinary friend with her and she started telling you that she doesn't like the way u dress Sometimes,or the perfume u wear .and that u should change some of ur wardrobe to more attractive clothes and that she likes it when someone looks more attractive and that's helps to draw her attention to the person .please what does it show
Re: Does It Show That She Is Interested In U Or That She Like You by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 02, 2016
Yepa!

It is a show that she want to be liking the perdon. She will temptation you to liking her then later she will dumper you when she see another bobo dat she liking her dresses and perfum and english passes you.

So shine ur eyeses

4 Likes

Re: Does It Show That She Is Interested In U Or That She Like You by lilmax(m): 10:50pm On Sep 02, 2016
she is a Winch, she wants to tie your destiny runaway from her
Re: Does It Show That She Is Interested In U Or That She Like You by cliquevibes(m): 11:34pm On Sep 02, 2016
Bro, Op sorry to say dis buh if u can't type properly, at least try and use Auto-correct!!!! Dis ur english is affecting my network...

She started to tells u dat she does not lyk d way u dresses!!! Hmm
Sometimes or ur perfum!!! Baba
And that u should to change some of ur WORDROPE!!! Op there is non lyk u, beneath d earth, on earth, u are indeed truly.........dnt even knw d adjective dat is worthy of u....

Baba Perdon!!!
Re: Does It Show That She Is Interested In U Or That She Like You by Psittacus(m): 11:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Yepa!

It is a show that she want to be liking the perdon. She will temptation you to liking her then later she will dumper you when she see another bobo dat she liking her dresses and perfum and english passes you.

So shine ur eyeses
lwkmd ..u wicked!
Re: Does It Show That She Is Interested In U Or That She Like You by dannyben5: 11:43pm On Sep 02, 2016
Op just luk at wat u hav mak me go tru,tring to read ur piece....

Re: Does It Show That She Is Interested In U Or That She Like You by nonjebose(m): 6:35am On Sep 03, 2016
Op, don't mind those guys above me. Yes, she likes you.
Re: Does It Show That She Is Interested In U Or That She Like You by certifiedfool: 10:04am On Sep 03, 2016
Op...just stop am,this ur grammar
Re: Does It Show That She Is Interested In U Or That She Like You by ezehemmy(m): 11:55am On Sep 03, 2016
Reach87:
Hello my friends in nairaland,please you people should help me and tell me,what it signify when a girl that you are ordinary friend with her and she started telling you that she doesn't like the way u dress Sometimes,or the perfume u wear .and that u should change some of ur wardrobe to more attractive clothes and that she likes it when someone looks more attractive and that's helps to draw her attention to the person .please what does it show
It simy means you've been FRIENDZONED

(1) (Reply)

My Boss Asked Me If I'm Pregnant? Should I Get Angry? / How Do I Get Over My Ex? / Forum Discussion: If You Were Jonah What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.