Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Why The FVUCK Can't a Girl Approach A Guy She Like - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why The FVUCK Can't a Girl Approach A Guy She Like (2405 Views)

Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing / My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship / Lady's Wig Falls Off While Dancing Gbe Body In Public With A Guy. She Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The FVUCK Can't a Girl Approach A Guy She Like by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 17, 2017
Girl go like u so tey she go they stalk u everywhere but to open mouth talk she no fit. Even to just say hi or sumthing.na 21st century we dey oo.bitches open ur eyes..
Re: Why The FVUCK Can't a Girl Approach A Guy She Like by 912(m): 6:45pm On Nov 17, 2017
World people and their double standards. If she approaches the guy I'm sure you will still join the group that will call her cheap

4 Likes

Re: Why The FVUCK Can't a Girl Approach A Guy She Like by xynerise: 6:46pm On Nov 17, 2017
You must be a decade backward...Where I come from, lot of girls ask guys out. You don't expect them to verbally ask you out..read the green light bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The FVUCK Can't a Girl Approach A Guy She Like by Kondomatic(m): 6:55pm On Nov 17, 2017
They do, with their police and ambulance lights
Re: Why The FVUCK Can't a Girl Approach A Guy She Like by Othlera(m): 6:59pm On Nov 17, 2017
mine verbally asked me out and we doing fine. the reason some girls don't ask guys out is coz some guys are so dumb they tag them cheap

4 Likes

Re: Why The FVUCK Can't a Girl Approach A Guy She Like by johncallidon(m): 7:04pm On Nov 17, 2017
Just like Michael Jackson.... "Am speechless''

Re: Why The FVUCK Can't a Girl Approach A Guy She Like by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 17, 2017
Like seriously are u asking this question.....

The way ah take HATE yu for this ur queshion eh!

Re: Why The FVUCK Can't a Girl Approach A Guy She Like by crisisexpert321(m): 7:43pm On Nov 17, 2017
I think only Nigerian girls don't ask a guy out. And Nigerian guys are not matured, they misbehave to the brave one's that initiate dating. Most European girls are very natural and get what they want even south Africans are better.

1 Like

Re: Why The FVUCK Can't a Girl Approach A Guy She Like by ceezarhh(m): 7:44pm On Nov 17, 2017
feminists are viewing this thread like...

2 Likes

Re: Why The FVUCK Can't a Girl Approach A Guy She Like by jonaifame22(m): 7:50pm On Nov 17, 2017
Cos boiz dnt know how to keep their mouth shut abt some issues dat's supposed to be treated as "private" most epsecilly when they are wth friends, they'll spill the bean on how a gal asked then out jus to boost their ego!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why The FVUCK Can't a Girl Approach A Guy She Like by Rukkydelta(f): 9:28pm On Nov 17, 2017
jonaifame22:
Cos boiz dnt know how to keep their mouth shut abt some issues dat's supposed to be treated as "private" most epsecilly when they are wth friends, they'll spill the bean on how a gal asked then out jus to boost their ego!
Exactly
Re: Why The FVUCK Can't a Girl Approach A Guy She Like by jonaifame22(m): 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Exactly
mummy I've missed you!
Re: Why The FVUCK Can't a Girl Approach A Guy She Like by EscobarSnipes(m): 11:09pm On Nov 17, 2017
jonaifame22:
not that i support that, but ladies keep a mental list of their numerous toasters and brag about it to fellow ladies. That includes stories of refusals they dish out impetuously.
jonaifame22:
not that i support that, but ladies keep a mental list of their numerous toasters and brag about it to fellow ladies. That includes stories of refusals they dish out impetuously.
jonaifame22:

4 Likes

Re: Why The FVUCK Can't a Girl Approach A Guy She Like by Rukkydelta(f): 12:11am On Nov 18, 2017
jonaifame22:
mummy I've missed you!
I missed you too
How have you been?
Re: Why The FVUCK Can't a Girl Approach A Guy She Like by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 18, 2017
Op u know the answer to this question wey u ask
Re: Why The FVUCK Can't a Girl Approach A Guy She Like by Divay22(f): 12:25am On Nov 18, 2017
So that they can call her cheap abi..
Some guys are just premature when it comes to handling issues like that...

I just love this grin cheesy grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The FVUCK Can't a Girl Approach A Guy She Like by Macgreat(m): 1:21am On Nov 18, 2017
In Nigerian. Traditional.

The thinking that when a guy approach them and chase them about for dates - he will value them.

They are getting heart arch since. . . isn't it time to change their mentality and go for a guy they like and also noticed like them in return but kinda shy or ***** .

Fear of rejection, a rejected woman is suicidal. undecided
Re: Why The FVUCK Can't a Girl Approach A Guy She Like by Macgreat(m): 1:23am On Nov 18, 2017
Divay22:

True, women too. . . reason why some girl insult guys that approach them.
Re: Why The FVUCK Can't a Girl Approach A Guy She Like by Macgreat(m): 1:27am On Nov 18, 2017
xynerise:
You must be a decade backward...Where I come from, lot of girls ask guys out. You don't expect them to verbally ask you out..read the green light bro.

grin green light indeed. . . what you get from naija babe most times is color combination.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why The FVUCK Can't a Girl Approach A Guy She Like by ReinaFarine: 8:26am On Nov 18, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/4179883/girl-showing-love-signals-guy

Just read all the insults this girl got for making the first move..
Re: Why The FVUCK Can't a Girl Approach A Guy She Like by iamJ(m): 9:48am On Nov 18, 2017
girls approach guys oooo, just that its not often but if a girl wants to catch u, you're in trouble cry cry cry , especially if she knows what u like

The guys that even insult forward girls dont get approach by them, the real ones that are approached dont talk about it lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why The FVUCK Can't a Girl Approach A Guy She Like by jonaifame22(m): 11:57am On Nov 18, 2017
Rukkydelta:

I missed you too
How have you been?
I've been good my salon is taking most of my time,hope u're preparing for december?
Re: Why The FVUCK Can't a Girl Approach A Guy She Like by Safiaa(f): 11:59am On Nov 18, 2017
It's not her place to do that.
Re: Why The FVUCK Can't a Girl Approach A Guy She Like by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2017
Safiaa:
It's not her place to do that.
hey Miss, I like you kiss
Re: Why The FVUCK Can't a Girl Approach A Guy She Like by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 18, 2017
Lalas247 do you like me?? Better say it now or forever hold your peace undecided
Re: Why The FVUCK Can't a Girl Approach A Guy She Like by Blackhawk01: 12:05pm On Nov 18, 2017
Divay22:

I love it too. cheesy grin
Re: Why The FVUCK Can't a Girl Approach A Guy She Like by Lalas247(f): 7:56am On Nov 19, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Lalas247 do you like me?? Better say it now or forever hold your peace undecided
cry
Re: Why The FVUCK Can't a Girl Approach A Guy She Like by Lalas247(f): 8:00am On Nov 19, 2017
Ask men and their Egos! Shioor

The same guy will say she is a hoe please note ( mostly Africans, Nigerians grin you )
The rest of the world don’t see nothing in it just take a trip to Atalanta you go tire haha even me that is female ain’t safe grin...... grin if our ladies try that .". undecided undecided undecided

But as for me prefer when a guy does it ....... that old school wooing grin
Re: Why The FVUCK Can't a Girl Approach A Guy She Like by Amarabae(f): 8:04am On Nov 19, 2017
How many times shall we talk about this
Re: Why The FVUCK Can't a Girl Approach A Guy She Like by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 19, 2017
Lalas247:

cry
cheesy cheesy you a weirdo
Re: Why The FVUCK Can't a Girl Approach A Guy She Like by Lalas247(f): 8:22am On Nov 19, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
cheesy cheesy you a weirdo
Lol I know wink
Re: Why The FVUCK Can't a Girl Approach A Guy She Like by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 19, 2017
How do u do? I am not all that bad you know wink
Lalas247:

Lol I know wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

People Think I'm A Good Boy Due To My Cool Face. If Only They Knew..... / This Sex that Everybody Is Talking About Is It Sweet? / Sugar Daddy Nigerian Police Officer & His Sweet-16 Get Naughty In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.