Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,725 members, 7,955,741 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:09 PM

What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Done For Love ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Done For Love ? (2208 Views)

What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX / What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? / Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Done For Love ? by lightwalk(m): 4:02pm On Oct 13, 2009
sweetpie23:

you called that weird angry angry angry
You expect me to put qualifiers that will make you laugh. No. It wasn't funny! You surely don't know what it is to wait mutely and blatantly in one corner for 10 hours in the name of a date!
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Done For Love ? by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:04pm On Oct 13, 2009
weird. . .don't think I done anything yet! undecided
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Done For Love ? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 13, 2009
sweetpie23:

ok I have done many insane things in the name of love tongue but the one I remember most was doing his birthday you wouldn't believe what I did
I went totally naked in front him and both of us agree to not have sex till we married, poor guy I really do not know what I was thinking but I couldn't think of any birthday present, we didn't have sex but I will never forget what he told me embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Dayyyyuuuum girl cheesy cheesy.
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Done For Love ? by sweetpie23: 5:48am On Oct 17, 2009
I know that was stupid embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Done For Love ? by OAM4J: 6:07am On Oct 17, 2009
sweetpie23:

ok I have done many insane things in the name of love tongue but the one I remember most was doing his birthday you wouldn't believe what I did
I went totally naked in front him and both of us agree to not have sex till we married, poor guy I really do not know what I was thinking but I couldn't think of any birthday present, we didn't have sex but I will never forget what he told me embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Whao!. Sorry if i may ask. what did he tell you?
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Done For Love ? by sweetpie23: 1:28pm On Oct 17, 2009
OAM4J:

Whao!. Sorry if i may ask. what did he tell you?
he said "do not ever try nonsense like this with me again ever" "do you know what could have happend?" and he ran to the bathroom to have shower, I was left feeling so dumb embarassed embarassed
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Done For Love ? by sexyLeamon(f): 4:46am On Nov 11, 2009
I haven't done anything weird for love maybe when I married then I can start acting stupid undecided
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Done For Love ? by sweetpie23: 11:32am On Nov 12, 2009
sexyLeamon:

I haven't done anything weird for love maybe when I married then I can start acting stupid undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Guys Are Obsessed Of Nigerian Girls / How To Tell How Many Orgasms A Woman Has Had / Am I Greedy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.