Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

10 Things That Would Have Happened If Zuckerberg Visited Nigeria During PDP Era - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Things That Would Have Happened If Zuckerberg Visited Nigeria During PDP Era (54545 Views)

Governor Wike Greets Peter Obi During PDP Primaries In Anambra (Photos) / Things That Would Have Happened If Saraki Didn't Become The Senate President / PDP Era Vs APC Era (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things That Would Have Happened If Zuckerberg Visited Nigeria During PDP Era by ebiproperties(m): 10:28am On Sep 03, 2016
Must d president or vice take a picture with him what a very big shame how many Nigerian celebrities did obama take pictures with spending attention in the wrong direction
Re: 10 Things That Would Have Happened If Zuckerberg Visited Nigeria During PDP Era by kinibigdeal(m): 10:33am On Sep 03, 2016
Mark Zuker came to Nigeria without the knowledge of the APC led government, he only came in as a ghost. But because of social media backlashing that he visited Kenya president withour visiting our king. They politically called him back. That alone is a disgrace to APC. PDP wont do that, you could see how the whole APC cabinet was shaking in front of just a student researcher in US. Shame on APC

BrainnewsNg:

10 Things That Would Have Happened If Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg Visited Nigeria When Nigeria Had A PDP President

Credit: http://brainnewsng.com/10-things-that-would-have-happened-if-facebook-ceo-visited-nigeria-when-nigeria-had-a-pdp-president/

4 Likes

Re: 10 Things That Would Have Happened If Zuckerberg Visited Nigeria During PDP Era by allytinted: 10:33am On Sep 03, 2016
See As The Children Of Hate Invade The Thread With Hate Venom Like Their Life Depend On It. This Na Ordinary Joke For Crying Out Loud.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things That Would Have Happened If Zuckerberg Visited Nigeria During PDP Era by John902(m): 10:40am On Sep 03, 2016
cliquevibes:
And dis one will think he has sense
and you do ba?
Re: 10 Things That Would Have Happened If Zuckerberg Visited Nigeria During PDP Era by hajhud: 10:43am On Sep 03, 2016
Tolexander:
In short, billions of naira would be wasted!.

Finally, it would be one of the listed achievements of the administration and used as campaign for the general election in 2015.

Can someone still remember this below;

- Labaran Maku (2010), Minister of lnformation
hahaha maku d basket mouth
Re: 10 Things That Would Have Happened If Zuckerberg Visited Nigeria During PDP Era by pinkyspice(f): 10:43am On Sep 03, 2016
Pepe will speak big English and spoil his mood.
Re: 10 Things That Would Have Happened If Zuckerberg Visited Nigeria During PDP Era by mynaijainfo(m): 10:43am On Sep 03, 2016
Someone Please Tell me what this guy is Doing . . .. .

Re: 10 Things That Would Have Happened If Zuckerberg Visited Nigeria During PDP Era by ajbabs(m): 10:44am On Sep 03, 2016
World richest man visited Nigeria during PDP reigning days and some of what op wrote up there did not happen all.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things That Would Have Happened If Zuckerberg Visited Nigeria During PDP Era by stal65(m): 10:44am On Sep 03, 2016
herzern1:
*PDP will also declare public holiday.....

Some People are just dum.b

dude relax....no insults please
Re: 10 Things That Would Have Happened If Zuckerberg Visited Nigeria During PDP Era by Coldfeets: 10:56am On Sep 03, 2016
[size=15pt]Dumb Wailers Would Have Counted It As One Of The Greatest Achievements Of The Past Administration Which Calls For Continuity Of The Clueless Profligrate Governance.[/size]
Re: 10 Things That Would Have Happened If Zuckerberg Visited Nigeria During PDP Era by MagicDre(m): 11:06am On Sep 03, 2016
LOL Very funny post i cant agree more.
Re: 10 Things That Would Have Happened If Zuckerberg Visited Nigeria During PDP Era by george4CHRIST(m): 11:07am On Sep 03, 2016
Rubbish post posted by a nonsense person
Re: 10 Things That Would Have Happened If Zuckerberg Visited Nigeria During PDP Era by Fedayeen02: 11:10am On Sep 03, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Tell Them. lol
see your face like wetin recession don nack
Re: 10 Things That Would Have Happened If Zuckerberg Visited Nigeria During PDP Era by aroti: 11:12am On Sep 03, 2016
George22016:
I still prefer PDP anytime any day

Yeah! You will prefer free money nah! with little or no value added a.k.a misappropriated constituency project fund, stolen money by politicians, abandoned FG projects and disappearance with the advanced payment made to you. No bi so??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things That Would Have Happened If Zuckerberg Visited Nigeria During PDP Era by refreshrate: 11:18am On Sep 03, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Mark Zuker came to Nigeria without the knowledge of the APC led government, he only came in as a ghost. But because of social media backlashing that he visited Kenya president withour visiting our king. They politically called him back. That alone is a disgrace to APC. PDP wont do that, you could see how the whole APC cabinet was shaking in front of just a student researcher in US. Shame on APC

You nailed it!

In addition dollar would be under 200naira
Fuel at 86 naira
Stupid people will still be saying if PMB was president fuel would be 45 naira electricity would be constant and dollar would be exchanging at 1naira to the dollar

Alas
Mark don come and the only thing we've heard from his meeting with APC people is that Abike Dabiri has plenty Facebook account.
Meanwhile people are leaving their children for bag of rice

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things That Would Have Happened If Zuckerberg Visited Nigeria During PDP Era by abdul4moti(m): 11:22am On Sep 03, 2016
The truth is always bitter. I love your analysis , this is trully not a wasteful government. God bless Baba.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things That Would Have Happened If Zuckerberg Visited Nigeria During PDP Era by rhymaster: 11:25am On Sep 03, 2016
GMBuhari:
Number 5 is very guaranteed

They'll make Ankara with PDP logo and Zuckerberg in the middle, I've seen hundreds of that and as tolex said, billions will disappear for this visit

And the region that is always playing follow-follow to the Ijaws will be the one wearing the Ankara and T-shirts for sure. Just like one precious governor Obi and current one Obiano.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things That Would Have Happened If Zuckerberg Visited Nigeria During PDP Era by Smooyis(m): 11:28am On Sep 03, 2016
Very true to some of the points raised. PDP lol grin shocked grin
Re: 10 Things That Would Have Happened If Zuckerberg Visited Nigeria During PDP Era by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 03, 2016
@op
at least some people who are hungry today due to your 'saving' government would have had three square meals from the 'wasted' fund and the economy wouldn't have been in recession

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things That Would Have Happened If Zuckerberg Visited Nigeria During PDP Era by rhymaster: 11:29am On Sep 03, 2016
George22016:
I still prefer PDP anytime any day

Of course, your choice but the majority of other Nigerians have spoken: they don't want PDP, the party that ruined their past, present and in the process of obliterating their future! A party with a Dasuki who shared more of Nigeria's future to personal friends and political allies of him and the most clueless president GEJ than all the Father Christmas combined in human history.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things That Would Have Happened If Zuckerberg Visited Nigeria During PDP Era by GMBuhari: 11:32am On Sep 03, 2016
rhymaster:

And the region that is always playing follow-follow to the Ijaws will be the one wearing the Ankara and T-shirts for sure. Just like one precious governor Obi and current one Obiano.

Me I don't know that one o grin grin
Re: 10 Things That Would Have Happened If Zuckerberg Visited Nigeria During PDP Era by chimauga(m): 11:38am On Sep 03, 2016
Nearly two yrs after PDP, still apc is still afraid of PDP.. shame to you

#PDPPHOBIA

1 Like

Re: 10 Things That Would Have Happened If Zuckerberg Visited Nigeria During PDP Era by ooshinibos: 11:45am On Sep 03, 2016
I hope he did not discover that you guys do not have electricity o..

1 Like

Re: 10 Things That Would Have Happened If Zuckerberg Visited Nigeria During PDP Era by cliquevibes(m): 11:46am On Sep 03, 2016
John902:
and you do ba?
well I do ave sense more than u
Re: 10 Things That Would Have Happened If Zuckerberg Visited Nigeria During PDP Era by Iseoluwani: 11:47am On Sep 03, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

10 Things That Would Have Happened If Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg Visited Nigeria When Nigeria Had A PDP President

Credit: http://brainnewsng.com/10-things-that-would-have-happened-if-facebook-ceo-visited-nigeria-when-nigeria-had-a-pdp-president/

Re: 10 Things That Would Have Happened If Zuckerberg Visited Nigeria During PDP Era by Iseoluwani: 11:49am On Sep 03, 2016
Op and you think it z funny.

Very funny I forgot to laugh

Re: 10 Things That Would Have Happened If Zuckerberg Visited Nigeria During PDP Era by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 03, 2016
cliquevibes:
And dis one will think he has sense

To think you got not just one, but thirty-six likes and a share for throwing an obviously unintelligent insult at such a harmless comment beats my imagination.

Sadly nairaland's a far cry from what it used to be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things That Would Have Happened If Zuckerberg Visited Nigeria During PDP Era by principi(m): 11:53am On Sep 03, 2016
Nigeria has saved over 2billion dollars since Mark came-Okonjo Iweala
Re: 10 Things That Would Have Happened If Zuckerberg Visited Nigeria During PDP Era by Nuezha(m): 11:55am On Sep 03, 2016
DemonInSiege:
Dumb post from zombie, Mack came without notice

You believe that?!

The presidency is FULLY aware and the entire security apparatus of this country are ALERT.

It's part of the security gimmicks to keep a low profile.

Get it? Well if you don't...

1 Like

Re: 10 Things That Would Have Happened If Zuckerberg Visited Nigeria During PDP Era by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 03, 2016
JonSnow:
duumb post.
Yeah.....A very DUMB one!
Re: 10 Things That Would Have Happened If Zuckerberg Visited Nigeria During PDP Era by cliquevibes(m): 12:00pm On Sep 03, 2016
LexMacquin:

To think you got not just one, but thirty-six likes and a share for throwing an obviously unintelligent insult at such a harmless comment beats my imagination.

Sadly nairaland's a far cry from what it used to be.
Bro, No pun intended, I knw I shouldn't ave but d way some peepz comment on dis forum, dey really deserve an insult in response...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) / Nigeria’s 2016 Worst Performing Governors / South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.