Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,012 members, 7,852,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:22 PM

What Will You Do (urgent Response From Girls Only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do (urgent Response From Girls Only) (682 Views)

Caveat Emptor! Beware Of The Latest Scam From Girls In 2016 / When You Get Home From Girls Night Out And You Need the D (pix) / Getting Bundle Of Pms From Girls (screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do (urgent Response From Girls Only) by nmadi(f): 4:46pm On Oct 04, 2009
Hi Nairalanders,

I am confused because I dont know if I acted right or wrong. If you visits your fiance unannounced because you switched your phone off and he started behaving funny when you arrived and later you found out that he invited a girl to the house and the girl came and and meet you in the house, your guy told you secretly the she is just a friend and ask you to cook and do other things,what will you do? I told him to excuse me and I left the house and have not gone to his house since then. am I wrong or right, what would you have done if you were in my shoes. I left because I couldnt stand him dotting on the girl while I was there.
Re: What Will You Do (urgent Response From Girls Only) by maedan(f): 5:12pm On Oct 04, 2009
Woww shocked. The guy sounds like bad news. What you did was the best because it would give u both time to cook up an explanation. If you had stayed, things might have exploded after a while. Let's see if he calls you first to explain, or if you feel you're bold enough, you call and talk things out amicably. He's supposedly your fiance so no need to give him up without some effort.
Re: What Will You Do (urgent Response From Girls Only) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 04, 2009
Wowsers. You caught him I would love to hear how he weasels out of this one.
Re: What Will You Do (urgent Response From Girls Only) by iice(f): 6:14pm On Oct 04, 2009
Drag him by the neck. . .and smash her face grin J/K grin grin

Well i would ask him to explain himself and he better be telling the truth angry grin
Re: What Will You Do (urgent Response From Girls Only) by yme1(f): 6:20pm On Oct 04, 2009
you did the right thing dear

what on earth did he take you for anyway angry
Re: What Will You Do (urgent Response From Girls Only) by dani1luv: 6:21pm On Oct 04, 2009
iice:

Drag him by the neck. . .and smash her face grin J/K grin grin

Well i would ask him to explain himself and he better be telling the truth angry grin

I concur cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: What Will You Do (urgent Response From Girls Only) by banom(m): 6:23pm On Oct 04, 2009
nmadi:

Hi Nairalanders,

I am confused because I dont know if I acted right or wrong.  If you visits your fiance unannounced because you switched your phone off and he started behaving funny when you arrived and later you found out that he invited a girl to the house and the girl came and and meet you in the house, your guy told you secretly the she is just a friend and ask you to cook and do other things,what will you do? I told him to excuse me and I left the house and have not gone to his house since then.   am I wrong or right, what would you have done if you were in my shoes. I left because I couldnt stand him dotting on the girl while I was there.

You nigerian girls are horribly crazy,you take decision and you ran to nairaland to confirm if it was right or wrong, nawa ooo.
Re: What Will You Do (urgent Response From Girls Only) by nmadi(f): 12:32pm On Oct 07, 2009
Thanks for your replies, He called and was even annoyed that I left the house after his explanations and wanted to come immediately that I am acting childishly, is that true?
Re: What Will You Do (urgent Response From Girls Only) by Druss(m): 12:35pm On Oct 07, 2009
you are joking right? this cant be real ,
Re: What Will You Do (urgent Response From Girls Only) by whitesturd(f): 12:45pm On Oct 07, 2009
Why ask d question.what will u do.of course that is what any girl in her right senses wld do. u did the right thing.but u no try at all o.u suppose scatter the whole place.what a fool the guy is and he thinks he is smart.he must realy think u are a dummy.abeg 4get the yellow-gutted idiot.
Re: What Will You Do (urgent Response From Girls Only) by Spicyboy01: 12:47pm On Oct 07, 2009
uhuu i dont really know much about Nigeria dating rules but i have these to tell you,

in a modern world u can just go to BF or GF house without her consent  and if he truly want u to come anytime, im sure he would have get u 1 extra keyyyy.

but now the bridge is damage lets look for the solution,

dont think u were wrong, but u guys can talk it over, but dont let love blind your eyes to forget the truth,

i guess nigerian ladies are weak in those areas but stand up and demand for the truth.
Re: What Will You Do (urgent Response From Girls Only) by izeek(m): 12:55pm On Oct 07, 2009
just checked, i still have dick. going for sex change, i will be back.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That Girls Leave Boys / How To Take Care Of Your Wife / There Is Confusion, Help Solve It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.