Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

#thuglove: Drop Da Best Romantic Rap Lines You've Heard - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #thuglove: Drop Da Best Romantic Rap Lines You've Heard (3151 Views)

Best Romantic Stories In Nigeria / The Best Romantic Text To Ur Love Tonight / What Is The Worst Dirty Talk You've Heard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #thuglove: Drop Da Best Romantic Rap Lines You've Heard by yemsai(f): 10:20pm On Sep 03, 2016
dryyansh1:
Come closer Lemme tell you
Hmmm..ko need
Re: #thuglove: Drop Da Best Romantic Rap Lines You've Heard by cooljoe(m): 10:23pm On Sep 03, 2016
Baby you summertime fine, I let you get on top, I be the underline I'm trying to get beside you like the number 9, dime You fine as hell, I guess I met you for a reason, only time can tell But well, I'm wondering what type of shit you wantin' Do you like the finer things or you a simple woman Would you drink with a nigga, do you smoke weed Don't be ashamed, it aint no thing, I used to blow trees Gettin lifted, I quit but shit, I might get high with you Its only fitting cause I'm looking super fly with you A flower, you are powerful, you do something to me... J.cole(in the morning)

1 Like

Re: #thuglove: Drop Da Best Romantic Rap Lines You've Heard by dryyansh1(m): 9:23am On Sep 04, 2016
yemsai:

Hmmm..ko need
Ọmọ Ìbàdàn ni ẹ sha?
Re: #thuglove: Drop Da Best Romantic Rap Lines You've Heard by easzypeaszy(m): 9:36am On Sep 04, 2016
But now I'm searchin for commitment, in other
arms
I wanna shelter you from harm, don't be alarmed
Your attitude was the cause, you got me stressin
Soon as I open up the door with your jealous
questions
Like where can I be you're killin me with your
jealousy
Now my ambition's to be free
I can't breathe, cause soon as I leave, it's like a
trap
I hear you callin me to come back, I'm a sucka
for love

2PAC

1 Like

Re: #thuglove: Drop Da Best Romantic Rap Lines You've Heard by yemsai(f): 1:49pm On Sep 04, 2016
dryyansh1:
Ọmọ Ìbàdàn ni ẹ sha?
Omo ekiti ni..original ikere girl cheesy
Re: #thuglove: Drop Da Best Romantic Rap Lines You've Heard by dryyansh1(m): 2:29pm On Sep 04, 2016
yemsai:

Omo ekiti ni..original ikere girl cheesy
Are you serious? Mo rí àrà ilé mi
Re: #thuglove: Drop Da Best Romantic Rap Lines You've Heard by dryyansh1(m): 2:30pm On Sep 04, 2016
easzypeaszy:
But now I'm searchin for commitment, in other
arms
I wanna shelter you from harm, don't be alarmed
Your attitude was the cause, you got me stressin
Soon as I open up the door with your jealous
questions
Like where can I be you're killin me with your
jealousy
Now my ambition's to be free
I can't breathe, cause soon as I leave, it's like a
trap
I hear you callin me to come back, I'm a sucka
for love

2PAC
Do for love

2 Likes

Re: #thuglove: Drop Da Best Romantic Rap Lines You've Heard by yemsai(f): 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2016
dryyansh1:
Are you serious? Mo rí àrà ilé mi
Beeni o..iwo nko?
Re: #thuglove: Drop Da Best Romantic Rap Lines You've Heard by dryyansh1(m): 2:36pm On Sep 04, 2016
yemsai:

Beeni o..iwo nko?
ilọ́rọ́-ekiti.
Re: #thuglove: Drop Da Best Romantic Rap Lines You've Heard by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2016
I gat alot of a*s on my bed,but you're the realest.....2pac_Me & my girlfriend!!!

1 Like

Re: #thuglove: Drop Da Best Romantic Rap Lines You've Heard by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 04, 2016
dryyansh1:
He's in my top 5. And that includes Biggy and Pac
.In no particular other...Game!!!
Re: #thuglove: Drop Da Best Romantic Rap Lines You've Heard by EHI9ICE(m): 2:46pm On Sep 04, 2016
Amongst many,i would go for Lil Wayne's line in the song 'Miss Me'-By Drake ft Lil Wayne... '' I'm a Love-Machine.And i wont work for no body but you... ''

1 Like

Re: #thuglove: Drop Da Best Romantic Rap Lines You've Heard by yemsai(f): 2:56pm On Sep 04, 2016
dryyansh1:
ilọ́rọ́-ekiti.
Wow..nice
Re: #thuglove: Drop Da Best Romantic Rap Lines You've Heard by dryyansh1(m): 3:14pm On Sep 04, 2016
yemsai:

Wow..nice
You speak dialect very well?
Re: #thuglove: Drop Da Best Romantic Rap Lines You've Heard by yemsai(f): 3:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
dryyansh1:
You speak dialect very well?
Fluently
Re: #thuglove: Drop Da Best Romantic Rap Lines You've Heard by dryyansh1(m): 3:30pm On Sep 04, 2016
yemsai:

Fluently
I can't cry
Re: #thuglove: Drop Da Best Romantic Rap Lines You've Heard by yemsai(f): 9:40pm On Sep 04, 2016
dryyansh1:
I can't cry
Y na?
Re: #thuglove: Drop Da Best Romantic Rap Lines You've Heard by dryyansh1(m): 9:47pm On Sep 04, 2016
yemsai:

Y na?
Ekiti in diaspora grin
Re: #thuglove: Drop Da Best Romantic Rap Lines You've Heard by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 04, 2016
what typa rap off is this undecided there ain't no original content

1 Like

Re: #thuglove: Drop Da Best Romantic Rap Lines You've Heard by yemsai(f): 9:52pm On Sep 04, 2016
dryyansh1:
Ekiti in diaspora grin
Hmmm..
Re: #thuglove: Drop Da Best Romantic Rap Lines You've Heard by stiflerdrug: 9:58pm On Sep 04, 2016
She MA motivation, am her transportation, cus I let her ride, while I drive her crazy

1 Like

Re: #thuglove: Drop Da Best Romantic Rap Lines You've Heard by dryyansh1(m): 10:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
yemsai:

Hmmm..
yea
Re: #thuglove: Drop Da Best Romantic Rap Lines You've Heard by fadal(m): 4:26pm On Mar 16, 2021
I want to l'owo
I want to lo'la
I want to buy Buggatti
I want to hm mm m Kim Kardashan
At the back of my brand new Bentley
Re: #thuglove: Drop Da Best Romantic Rap Lines You've Heard by Jesterinjay: 4:49pm On Mar 16, 2021
Spacebound by eminem
Re: #thuglove: Drop Da Best Romantic Rap Lines You've Heard by MeekySmudger(m): 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2021
dryyansh1:
Let's show em' that thug niggaz could be romantic wink
My best lines are Eminem "Crazy in Love"

What's yours?
,...I could see the pussy through the penis.
Re: #thuglove: Drop Da Best Romantic Rap Lines You've Heard by backbone503(m): 8:36pm On Mar 16, 2021
If I fell off tomorrow would you still love me?
If I didn't smell so good would you still hug me?
If I got locked up and sentenced to a quarter century
Could I count on you to be there to support me mentally?
If I went back to a hoopty from a Benz, would you poof and disappear
Like some of my friends?
If I was hit and I was hurt would you be by my side?

50cent - 21 Questions

1 Like

Re: #thuglove: Drop Da Best Romantic Rap Lines You've Heard by fadal(m): 10:38am On Apr 03, 2021
Missionary, back shots, pop it off, rocket off
I tell you right now if my cok is soft (what I want?)
Head before and after (what's that?)
Top it off (do what?)
On ya knees, show you how to top a boss (how it go?)
Lick, suck, deep throat, stop, cough
Hop on, hop off, lollipop off
I know it's white, but here come the hot sauce

Camron suck it or not

(1) (2) (Reply)

Here's A Conversation I Had With A Girl This Morning - Am I Really Really Harsh / My Wife To Be And Her Family / How To Make A Woman Think About You All The Time!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.