Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

5 Reasons To Have Sex With A Guy With A Small Penis - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons To Have Sex With A Guy With A Small Penis (3160 Views)

Lady Shares Male Sex Doll With Big Dick 'incase Your Lover Has Small Penis(pic) / When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars / Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons To Have Sex With A Guy With A Small Penis by Jhordan: 9:28am On Sep 03, 2016
'Does size matter?' Now that is a question without a clear-cut answer. Guys with smaller members are often worried about how they come across to a lady in bed. In fact, most men already believe they are doomed. And while some women do admit that this is cause for worry, others are finding ways to enjoy their less endowed partners. So, how do you take advantage of this 'little' situation? Here are are a few benefits to having a good time when your man's penis is on the smaller side.

Read more at: http://www.wegist.com/2016/04/5-reasons-to-have-s-ex-with-guy-with.html
Re: 5 Reasons To Have Sex With A Guy With A Small Penis by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 03, 2016
grin

Op, abeg don't make ur thread so short like a small diick...
Re: 5 Reasons To Have Sex With A Guy With A Small Penis by rawpadgin(m): 9:59am On Sep 03, 2016
op is trying to console himself
Re: 5 Reasons To Have Sex With A Guy With A Small Penis by rainerboy1010: 10:07am On Sep 03, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

why ask for long story when you cant handle "long thing" grin
Re: 5 Reasons To Have Sex With A Guy With A Small Penis by youngberry001(m): 10:19am On Sep 03, 2016
Mtchewww undecided
Re: 5 Reasons To Have Sex With A Guy With A Small Penis by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 03, 2016
rainerboy1010:

why ask for long story when you cant handle "long thing" grin

Who said so? grin grin

Abeg, bring it to me and lemme compare it to Jack cheesy
Re: 5 Reasons To Have Sex With A Guy With A Small Penis by rainerboy1010: 10:25am On Sep 03, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Who said so? grin grin

Abeg, bring it to me and lemme compare it to Jack cheesy

see you

you've started talking

very soon you'll say you've been trap in big things grin
Re: 5 Reasons To Have Sex With A Guy With A Small Penis by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 03, 2016
rainerboy1010:

see you

you've started talking

very soon you'll say you've been trap in big things grin

grin I wud love too... And maybe I cud open a new thread abt how d black mamba slithering into a tight borehole grin

Hahahaahhahahaha...
Re: 5 Reasons To Have Sex With A Guy With A Small Penis by olumaxi(m): 10:29am On Sep 03, 2016
OP,instead of consollin ursef,u need to start lifting-weight wit ur joystick
Re: 5 Reasons To Have Sex With A Guy With A Small Penis by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 03, 2016
lol grin
Re: 5 Reasons To Have Sex With A Guy With A Small Penis by drmikeadams(m): 10:32am On Sep 03, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin I wud love too... And maybe I cud open a new thread abt how d black mamba slithering into a tight borehole grin

Hahahaahhahahaha...
//i never see tight borehole before,,all i see is free way borehole
Re: 5 Reasons To Have Sex With A Guy With A Small Penis by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 03, 2016
drmikeadams:
//i never see tight borehole before,,all i see is free way borehole

Yeaaahh..coz u been in the streets where the boreholes was been smashed since WWII cool
Re: 5 Reasons To Have Sex With A Guy With A Small Penis by rainerboy1010: 10:42am On Sep 03, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahaahhahahaha...

oya let go over

if you can handle it grin
Re: 5 Reasons To Have Sex With A Guy With A Small Penis by devilmaycry: 10:42am On Sep 03, 2016
chaiii ,comments tho ...I pray I don't get spoilt by it Amen
Re: 5 Reasons To Have Sex With A Guy With A Small Penis by Fidelismaria: 2:42pm On Sep 03, 2016
Here To Read Comments
Re: 5 Reasons To Have Sex With A Guy With A Small Penis by viyon02: 7:40pm On Sep 03, 2016
either small or big god knows the reason you have it

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons To Have Sex With A Guy With A Small Penis by buffalowings: 9:58pm On Sep 03, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Why now grin

(1) (Reply)

Popular Booty Model On Instagram, Corazon Becomes A Qualified Lawyer In Kenya / I'll Cheat On My Girlfriend Because Of This Lady I Just Met / I Am Married But This Lady Is So Fond Of Me...what Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.