Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

I Have Never Had A Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Never Had A Boyfriend (3126 Views)

I Love My Colleague But She Has A Boyfriend / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Never Had A Boyfriend by Ilamina(f): 2:52am On Nov 09, 2018
cry
Re: I Have Never Had A Boyfriend by tobiogunboye(m): 2:58am On Nov 09, 2018
Same here

Its not a big deal

No Girlfriend, No Wahala
Re: I Have Never Had A Boyfriend by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:17am On Nov 09, 2018
Congratulations.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Never Had A Boyfriend by emmie14: 3:29am On Nov 09, 2018
Better for you
Re: I Have Never Had A Boyfriend by rottennaija(m): 5:23am On Nov 09, 2018
impression01:
Give it a try and thank us.
we keep making it happen.

Why don't you make this money yourself, quietly? You know you can increase your stake, since you are really sure.
Re: I Have Never Had A Boyfriend by Naughtytboy: 5:35am On Nov 09, 2018
Ilamina:

cry
chat me up
Re: I Have Never Had A Boyfriend by Ayomathy01(m): 6:00am On Nov 09, 2018
And did u die?
Pls remain like that so that u won't later come here and bombard us with my boyfriend is a sex freak, my boyfriend is a cheat, my boyfriend is stingy, am pregnant what should I do... Pls remain single and save us the troubles.. We have alot already grin grin

7 Likes

Re: I Have Never Had A Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:10am On Nov 09, 2018
Should we buy you pure water or bread
Re: I Have Never Had A Boyfriend by solz007(m): 8:41am On Nov 09, 2018
Hey There! There's nothing wrong,
You're Doing just Fine And That's Awesome. I'm Proud of you, Don't mind your peers when they talk or look at you Crazy for not having a Boyfriend. getting a Boyfriend is No Achievement The only Achievement is when You get a Good Boyfriend who would Love, Treat You Right And put a ring on your finger.

Irrespective of your age don't rush into having a Boyfriend because others have. Bae wait for the right time! This what I want you to do. Be the best you can be, Look good always. If you're a Student Focus on getting More A's And if you're Working Focus on expanding your business. Doing this will attract the good guy you're looking for. how do you know the right person??

-That Inward Character the person got which you like
-Outward Modesty that is how he dresses
-Upward Devotion to GOD, Is his relationship with GOD healthy if it is then You're good to Go.

Don't do relationship like the others, which is more like;
-Find the right the person
-Fall In Love
-Place your hopes, Dreams and all on such a person
-if things don't work out then you start all over again
Obviously this would lead to continues Heartbreaks do you want that for yourself?? I guess No

So Here's GOD Formula For relationship
-Be the right person
-Grow in Love
-Place all your hopes, dreams and All on GOD
-if it fails you start all over again! From being that Right person

Lastly, there's this Woman who is 32 yet she's unmarried and she's complaining why me I haven't married yet, time is going all my Mates got children now and there's this woman who is just 23 and she's married but guess what? she isn't happy in her Marriage.. It Isn't about marrying early but having a happy Marriage.

Bae I've Typed a lot!!! Good Luck

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Had A Boyfriend by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:44am On Nov 09, 2018
Having a girlfriend is another problem for me... So Op there's no big deal about you not having one.... You won't die...

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Had A Boyfriend by Ilamina(f): 5:21pm On Nov 09, 2018
What is wrong with me
Re: I Have Never Had A Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 09, 2018
Ilamina:
What is wrong with me

I know you want to feel how sex is.dont worry i will be your bf,I promise to sex you real good kiss if you want you can PM me.
Re: I Have Never Had A Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 09, 2018
Same here.
I've never had a girlfriend, hence my moniker..
Re: I Have Never Had A Boyfriend by Mizk(f): 7:31pm On Nov 09, 2018
And this is something you should be worried about? Wao undecided me i am looking for ways to make more money, who boyfriend epp?

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Had A Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 09, 2018
ladiesreject:
Same here.

Re: I Have Never Had A Boyfriend by Jayslicky: 7:36pm On Nov 09, 2018
Can I be your boyfriend?
N.B: I don't have a girlfriend but I have a fiancee.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Had A Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 09, 2018
Mizk:
And this is something you should be worried about? Wao undecided me i am looking for ways to make more money, who boyfriend epp?
I thought having boyfriend is one ways of making money too
Re: I Have Never Had A Boyfriend by Mizk(f): 7:46pm On Nov 09, 2018
Yuletide25:

I thought having boyfriend is one ways of making money too

You thought wrong.
Re: I Have Never Had A Boyfriend by Ilamina(f): 7:59pm On Nov 09, 2018
Mizk:

I don't care
I am just saying
Re: I Have Never Had A Boyfriend by Mizk(f): 8:35pm On Nov 09, 2018
Ilamina:

I don't care
I am just saying
If you must get a boyfriend ask a guy out, Nigerian guys don't say no to girls.
Re: I Have Never Had A Boyfriend by Ilamina(f): 8:43pm On Nov 09, 2018
Mizk:
If you must get a boyfriend ask a guy out, Nigerian guys don't say no to girls.

I will never ask a boy out

And I don't think they will say yes, I don't think I am the kinda girl, they will like to go out with
Re: I Have Never Had A Boyfriend by MannieA(f): 9:38pm On Nov 09, 2018
SilentWisper:

I know you want to feel how sex is.dont worry i will be your bf,I promise to sex you real good kiss if you want you can PM me.

this issue is not fuvk....is it only Bleep u will be fucking her. taking it easy jare��
Re: I Have Never Had A Boyfriend by Mizk(f): 9:38pm On Nov 09, 2018
Ilamina:

And I don't think they will say yes, I don't think I am the kinda girl, they will like to go out with
I know someone who is searching, maybe i can give you his number if you want, and its not a big deal asking the right guy out.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Had A Boyfriend by MannieA(f): 9:42pm On Nov 09, 2018
ladiesreject:
Same here.

I just started dating recently... and I must confess I regret even doing it......being single is better... u don't have to worry About shii....I feel like I rushed into it sef
Re: I Have Never Had A Boyfriend by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 9:45pm On Nov 09, 2018
A nigga once said:if you don't have a boyfriend,lie down and sleep..shior!! you sounding like someone who really want to suck d1ck....

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Had A Boyfriend by Oreofepeters: 10:02pm On Nov 09, 2018
I don't think you will have boyfriend anytime soon cos you have a problem, very big one....
Re: I Have Never Had A Boyfriend by Iamgrey5(m): 10:15pm On Nov 09, 2018
Ilamina:

No offense, but I think you are still a teenager
Re: I Have Never Had A Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 09, 2018
MannieA:

I just started dating recently... and I must confess I regret even doing it......being single is better... u don't have to worry About shii....I feel like I rushed into it sef

And what are you still doing innit?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex For Grades: Could Students Be The Problem? (photo) / TOO BAD!!! Secondary School Student In Hot And Wet Romance In Class (video) / I Am Addicted To Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.