Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,003 members, 7,821,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

My Boyfriend Is A Big Time Armed Robber, How Do I Leave Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is A Big Time Armed Robber, How Do I Leave Him? (2448 Views)

When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me / The Sex Was Great, Can't Leave Him I'm Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Is A Big Time Armed Robber, How Do I Leave Him? by Talk2Bella(f): 9:59am On Sep 03, 2016
Bella I know this might sound crazy but it’s the truth, my boyfriend is a thief {pickpocket, armed robber} and he’s not trying to hide it anymore.

When we started dating he would change my phones twice a week, my laptops were always the latest and I don’t even want to talk about the gold chains I adorn on my neck or the earrings, I was feeling on top of the world, my friends were jealous and they were expecting I would get a car soon which I did of course, he got it for me four months after we started dating.

He would travel all the time for business, well that’s what I was meant to believe, any money he made he would stash in my account, now I have a big boutique and I am doing very well for myself but 2 months ago, I received a call from him saying I should come to a state it was an emergency, a life or death situation.

I got there and was directed to a police station, Bella what I saw till today I can’t forget, my boyfriend was chained up like a dog, beaten beyond recognition, it was an eyesore, he was so ashamed he couldn’t even look at me, there and then I was told what he does, I was almost arrested but I claimed to be his sister, an officer asked for 2million bail money but I had recently stocked my boutique so I parted with 500k.

I am scared for my life, he said he’s never killed anyone he’s just surviving and he’s good at it, this guy is frigging rich, I have begged him to quit but he says it’s all he knows best. Now he wants me to get pregnant incase he dies, someone to carry his family name, but I want to leave him, I can’t birth a future thief, we don’t have thieves in our lineage and my child won’t be the first.

He’s travelled again, and I know this time for sure it’s for criminal purposes, I want to sell the shop and run away, gather enough money and go stay in one country like that, I am afraid if I tell him I’m leaving he would kill me, I love him but I can’t just be with a thief.

Talk2Bella.

You invited the musician and now you need to dance to his music, why are some women so gullible? What were you thinking? That you met Dangote’s son? He bought you a car, stashed money in your account, changed your phones like sanitary pads and you were not bothered even without a visible source of income in sight? You my dear friend are the criminal here.

You think when you run away one day he won’t find you? You want to run away with his sweat and heart, you’re wicked, you better stay with him till he’s caught or one day killed and only then you can be free, this is Karma knocking on your door princess are you ready to face the tune?

The only advice I got for you, you need some fuckin prayers in your life right now, you need daddy Jesus, and all the hosts of heavens to come to your rescue, if you want to run away fine but do you want to spend the rest of your life looking over your shoulder? The only way you can be free, drop everything he’s ever gotten for you and flee empty handed.

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/09/my-boyfriend-is-big-time-armed-robber.html
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Big Time Armed Robber, How Do I Leave Him? by tyav7: 10:01am On Sep 03, 2016
Pray for him
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Big Time Armed Robber, How Do I Leave Him? by ednut1(m): 10:03am On Sep 03, 2016
Op take ur fictional stories to where they belong. Thrash can. Mtcheeew. Na by force to blog ni
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Big Time Armed Robber, How Do I Leave Him? by Talk2Bella(f): 10:04am On Sep 03, 2016
ednut1:
Op take ur fictional stories to where they belong. Thrash can. Mtcheeew. Na by force to blog ni

if you think this is fictional, your delusional and please if you've got nothing positive to say please take a hike to the ends of the earth and fall off
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Big Time Armed Robber, How Do I Leave Him? by cruzita(f): 10:05am On Sep 03, 2016
commit his body ,soul and spirit into the hands of God for divine intervention
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Big Time Armed Robber, How Do I Leave Him? by youngberry001(m): 10:08am On Sep 03, 2016
Bring him to our barrack plz befor u live em plzzz dear

@abacha barrack kiss
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Big Time Armed Robber, How Do I Leave Him? by gabinogem(m): 10:09am On Sep 03, 2016
Madam u done dey chop him money dey come... Now u want run, who come be the actual thief!? Ur weapon of ur thievery na love.

Karma must eventually catch up with u if u run.
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Big Time Armed Robber, How Do I Leave Him? by Pierocash(m): 10:10am On Sep 03, 2016
what is d title of this movie @OP?it sound so interesting,hope mike ezuruonye and mercy johnson r d characters involve.
Text FICTION to 2016 for more LIES
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Big Time Armed Robber, How Do I Leave Him? by sinaj(f): 10:11am On Sep 03, 2016
S
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Big Time Armed Robber, How Do I Leave Him? by Talk2Bella(f): 10:15am On Sep 03, 2016
Pierocash:
what is d title of this movie @OP?it sound so interesting,hope mike ezuruonye and mercy johnson r d characters involve.
Text FICTION to 2016 for more LIES

heheheeh grin grin grin grin

honey I sincerely wish it's a movie I for don hammer
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Big Time Armed Robber, How Do I Leave Him? by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 03, 2016
If you want to leave him, then pay him back all the things he gave you. If you can't pay him back then you can't leave, it's as simple as eating chicken grin grin kiss
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Big Time Armed Robber, How Do I Leave Him? by firstking01(m): 10:45am On Sep 03, 2016
Women and money eh...immediately they see money they 'll just jump into it without wanting to know the source...well, dating an arm robber is a journey of no retreat no surrender, you gotta start adjusting on how you'd live with him.
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Big Time Armed Robber, How Do I Leave Him? by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 03, 2016
Sounds like the movie i watched dayz ago. Tell that gal to refund all she has in her possession first.. But my fear is he might not leave her alive cus she knows wat he does now. So its more terrible than she thinks.. I wish i had a better advice. Nah wetin fit most gals anyway so others can learn.
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Big Time Armed Robber, How Do I Leave Him? by BoboFashion(m): 10:58am On Sep 03, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
If you want to leave him, then pay him back all the things he gave you. If you can't pay him back then you can't leave, it's as simple as eating chicken grin grin kiss

Confirm! Good gal kiss

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is A Big Time Armed Robber, How Do I Leave Him? by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 03, 2016
wink
BoboFashion:

Confirm! Good gal kiss
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Big Time Armed Robber, How Do I Leave Him? by Talk2Bella(f): 11:24am On Sep 03, 2016
tyav7:
Pray for him

Prayers won't return the money she's spent embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is A Big Time Armed Robber, How Do I Leave Him? by Talk2Bella(f): 11:25am On Sep 03, 2016
smithsydny:
Sounds like the movie i watched dayz ago. Tell that gal to refund all she has in her possession first.. But my fear is he might not leave her alive cus she knows wat he does now. So its more terrible than she thinks.. I wish i had a better advice. Nah wetin fit most gals anyway so others can learn.

I wish this was a movie

When I got the email she asked to be anonymous she's really scared
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Big Time Armed Robber, How Do I Leave Him? by Talk2Bella(f): 11:26am On Sep 03, 2016
firstking01:
Women and money eh...immediately they see money they 'll just jump into it without wanting to know the source...well, dating an arm robber is a journey of no retreat no surrender, you gotta start adjusting on how you'd live with him.

Not all women dear
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Big Time Armed Robber, How Do I Leave Him? by Talk2Bella(f): 11:27am On Sep 03, 2016
CrazyQuinn:

Pay back ke

She should leave everything and run
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Big Time Armed Robber, How Do I Leave Him? by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 03, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Pay back ke

She should leave everything and run

same thing grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Big Time Armed Robber, How Do I Leave Him? by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 03, 2016
Talk2Bella:

I wish this was a movie

When I got the email she asked to be anonymous she's really scared
No my love dont get wrong. I watched a movie of like story and am not surprised at all. We nigerians say nigerian movies are things dey act. But in the real world they are things dat happened. Its just a reflection of our society. Shes in for a big thing likely she might loss her life. I wont be surprised either. She need Jesus badly.tell her so.
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Big Time Armed Robber, How Do I Leave Him? by Talk2Bella(f): 11:47am On Sep 03, 2016
smithsydny:
No my love dont get wrong. I watched a movie of like story and am not surprised at all. We nigerians say nigerian movies are things dey act. But in the real world they are things dat happened. Its just a reflection of our society. Shes in for a big thing likely she might loss her life. I wont be surprised either. She need Jesus badly.tell her so.

And the hosts of heaven grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Big Time Armed Robber, How Do I Leave Him? by Talk2Bella(f): 11:48am On Sep 03, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
same thing grin

True kiss
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Big Time Armed Robber, How Do I Leave Him? by Talk2Bella(f): 11:48am On Sep 03, 2016
gabinogem:
Madam u done dey chop him money dey come... Now u want run, who come be the actual thief!? Ur weapon of ur thievery na love.

Karma must eventually catch up with u if u run.

Both of them are thieves lool grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Big Time Armed Robber, How Do I Leave Him? by Talk2Bella(f): 11:49am On Sep 03, 2016
cruzita:
commit his body ,soul and spirit into the hands of God for divine intervention

True
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Big Time Armed Robber, How Do I Leave Him? by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 03, 2016
Talk2Bella:

And the hosts of heaven grin
and the 24 elders
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Big Time Armed Robber, How Do I Leave Him? by Jay542(m): 11:52am On Sep 03, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
It have to be ×2 mehn. You can't just pay the exact amount and go. The thief have invested well doe grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Big Time Armed Robber, How Do I Leave Him? by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 03, 2016
Jay542:

It have to be ×2 mehn. You can't just pay the exact amount and go. The thief have invested well doe grin
x2? Ole! grin cheesy grin you be theif oh! shocked
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Big Time Armed Robber, How Do I Leave Him? by Jay542(m): 12:02pm On Sep 03, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
x2? Ole! grin cheesy grin you be theif oh! shocked
If to say he loan that money to person, he'll def pay ×2. Remember he's not asking for the money. Na she wan pay am off. It's has to be enticing.
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Big Time Armed Robber, How Do I Leave Him? by firstking01(m): 12:06pm On Sep 03, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Not all women dear
Ok
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Big Time Armed Robber, How Do I Leave Him? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 03, 2016
Jay542:

If to say he loan that money to person, he'll def pay ×2. Remember he's not asking for the money. Na she wan pay am off. It's has to be enticing.
but he doesn't know she's leaving tho cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Big Time Armed Robber, How Do I Leave Him? by Jay542(m): 12:20pm On Sep 03, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
but he doesn't know she's leaving tho cheesy
She should just pay the money cos if the guy catch am later, he'll definitely kill her. Shey she's doing business, it shouldn't be a problem.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lonely nairalander needs a companion. / What Is The Boldest Thing You Did For Love / Secondary School Girls Doing One Corner Dance In Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.