Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Lonely nairalander needs a companion. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lonely nairalander needs a companion. (2429 Views)

This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion / Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million / Need A Companion For Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lonely nairalander needs a companion. by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 24, 2016
First of all, I don't care if this gets to Frontpage or not, I am just going to write what I feel.

Of recent, I read the post of travails of marrying late, even though it was plagiarized, that didn't stop me from keying into the message.

I am in the 30s club, even though early, but I am really having difficulty keeping a serious relationship that will lead to the altar. My older brothers are married, I am next in line, not that I am going for high standards but I just need someone that will see the real side of me. There is no advice you would give me on women I probably wouldn't have heard before although willing to learn more , because I have had flings and girlfriends from all races, African, American, British and Asian as well. Most of this happened while I lived abroad. (and no I don't have kids, I was brought up right)

Now back to naija,it has been very difficult for me to find a serious gf. Most of the time I find myself ALONE going to the cinemas, I find myself ALONE going to bars and clubs. I have tried meeting online and offline, hasn't worked. I am 6'2, Broad shoulders, light skinned in complexion, with dimples and lips. I have a decent paying job as well as hunting other businesses (Buhari dey show us pepper sha)that can make me plan my future but yet no luck. Sometimes we guys can feel tough like players and all, but inside every one of us, we want to start a family. I have goals in life, so can't be womanizing at this point in my life. Of recent I had a gf that I thought could lead to something but her true colours showed when I stopped sending alert. I was at a singles and marriage conference last night in lekki, I saw a pretty lady I liked, she seized my liver,at the end of the day she shut down my confidence, the conference thing was a facade though. Sorry for the long epistle but I am just pouring out my feelings. I am not in a rush, but I need someone to start this journey with me. Thanks

Cc:lalasticlala

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lonely nairalander needs a companion. by makydebbie(f): 9:58am On Sep 24, 2016
aww this is a touching super storycry
Re: Lonely nairalander needs a companion. by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 24, 2016
makydebbie:
aww this is a touching super storycry

It's real life..
Re: Lonely nairalander needs a companion. by YUNGLURD(m): 11:04am On Sep 24, 2016
mind tellin me dis dude is a scam....at d mention of abroad, some nairaland gals re gonna send pm
Re: Lonely nairalander needs a companion. by Ray360: 11:19am On Sep 24, 2016
hmm. most guys and girls here will label you a fraudster and a philanderer
The qualities you listed are too smooth to still be single. It's also weird to see a man who has toured the shores of many countries and still haven't found a virtuous lady to call his. Good luck in your quest.
Re: Lonely nairalander needs a companion. by firstking01(m): 11:47am On Sep 24, 2016
This is why upon all you have achieved and acquired in life, when it comes to looking for a life partner you really need the help of God...may God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: Lonely nairalander needs a companion. by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 24, 2016
YUNGLURD:
mind tellin me dis dude is a scam....at d mention of abroad, some nairaland gals re gonna send pm

I am in Nigeria live and direct.
Re: Lonely nairalander needs a companion. by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 24, 2016
Ray360:
hmm. most guys and girls here will label you a fraudster and a philanderer
The qualities you listed are too smooth to still be single. It's also weird to see a man who has toured the shores of many countries and still haven't found a virtuous lady to call his. Good luck in your quest.

It's a pity that your thinking is like this, I am a very average Joe that was just lucky to enjoy a few things. What will you say about Genevieve and Linda ikeji?
Re: Lonely nairalander needs a companion. by Ray360: 12:07pm On Sep 24, 2016
Sacluxpaint:

[/b]It's a pity that your thinking is like this,[/b] I am a very average Joe that was just lucky to enjoy a few things. What will you say about Genevieve and Linda ikeji?
Firstly, I am just letting you in the know of how posts like yours are seen in this section. Also, I have no reason to doubt you as I am not in the class of gender you seek. no qualms
Re: Lonely nairalander needs a companion. by chichi820(f): 12:11pm On Sep 24, 2016
Real or scam I am interested if u can take care of me as husband grin contact me though am in Abuja not lagos kiss
Re: Lonely nairalander needs a companion. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 24, 2016
chichi820:
Real or scam I am interested if u can take care of me as husband grin contact me though am in Abuja not lagos kiss

Tried the Lagos Abuja thing, not for me.
Re: Lonely nairalander needs a companion. by Berbierklaus(f): 1:01pm On Sep 24, 2016
YUNGLURD:
True talk

He is just looking for girls to play around with and they will surely fall mugu grin

On the other hand,if the OP is real,I think his expectations in women(a woman is high).
You need to cut them some slacks coz nobody is perfect and no man married the perfect woman.
Re: Lonely nairalander needs a companion. by chichi820(f): 1:06pm On Sep 24, 2016
Sacluxpaint:

Tried the Lagos Abuja thing, not for me.
cool cool we know already lipsrsealed
Re: Lonely nairalander needs a companion. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 24, 2016
interesting cheesy.

It's glaring nigga, check yourself
Re: Lonely nairalander needs a companion. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
Well I don't care if you guys call it scam, that's your problem. Believe it or not. There are many people out there that are in the same shoes with me. My standards are not high at all. The only problem is finding honest and real people. My circle is very small, I am selective about the people I meet. It is not everyone I will end up with. I have had air hostesses and models that have won pageants as girlfriends, but they didn't tick it for me. If you are in the neighborhood I live, you won't have this 'it's a scam mindset '. Peace!
Re: Lonely nairalander needs a companion. by loveslife(f): 3:51pm On Sep 24, 2016
Sacluxpaint:
Well I don't care if you guys call it scam, that's your problem. Believe it or not. There are many people out there that are in the same shoes with me. My standards are not high at all. The only problem is finding honest and real people. My circle is very small, I am selective about the people I meet. It is not everyone I will end up with. I have had air hostesses and models that have won pageants as girlfriends, but they didn't tick it for me. If you are in the neighborhood I live, you won't have this 'it's a scam mindset '. Peace!

Interested in your siggy. Leggo!
Re: Lonely nairalander needs a companion. by loveslife(f): 3:52pm On Sep 24, 2016
Sacluxpaint:

Hi! Am Interested in your siggy. Leggo!
Re: Lonely nairalander needs a companion. by queencalipso(f): 3:57pm On Sep 24, 2016
May you find what you seek.

1 Like

Re: Lonely nairalander needs a companion. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 24, 2016
firstking01:
This is why upon all you have achieved and acquired in life, when it comes to looking for a life partner you really need the help of God...may God help us all.

Yeah, if only there are God fearing women around.
Re: Lonely nairalander needs a companion. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 24, 2016
Sacluxpaint:
First of all, I don't care if this gets to Frontpage or not, I am just going to write what I feel.

Of recent, I read the post of travails of marrying late, even though it was plagiarized, that didn't stop me from keying into the message.

I am in the 30s club, even though early, but I am really having difficulty keeping a serious relationship that will lead to the altar. My older brothers are married, I am next in line, not that I am going for high standards but I just need someone that will see the real side of me. There is no advice you would give me on women I probably wouldn't have heard before although willing to learn more , because I have had flings and girlfriends from all races, African, American, British and Asian as well. Most of this happened while I lived abroad. (and no I don't have kids, I was brought up right)

Now back to naija,it has been very difficult for me to find a serious gf. Most of the time I find myself ALONE going to the cinemas, I find myself ALONE going to bars and clubs. I have tried meeting online and offline, hasn't worked. I am 6'2, Broad shoulders, light skinned in complexion, with dimples and lips. I have a decent paying job as well as hunting other businesses (Buhari dey show us pepper sha)that can make me plan my future but yet no luck. Sometimes we guys can feel tough like players and all, but inside every one of us, we want to start a family. I have goals in life, so can't be womanizing at this point in my life. Of recent I had a gf that I thought could lead to something but her true colours showed when I stopped sending alert. I was at a singles and marriage conference last night in lekki, I saw a pretty lady I liked, she seized my liver,at the end of the day she shut down my confidence, the conference thing was a facade though. Sorry for the long epistle but I am just pouring out my feelings. I am not in a rush, but I need someone to start this journey with me. Thanks

You need to read this thread....https://www.nairaland.com/3368578/hook-up-tips-ifuck-whatsapp
Re: Lonely nairalander needs a companion. by queencalipso(f): 4:26pm On Sep 24, 2016
Sacluxpaint:

Yeah, if only there are God fearing women around.

When you had the time to notice the virtuous ones, you were probably too busy changing them like you life depended on it. You fail to notice their qualities bcz you were just after one thing. Now you are ready and they are no where to be found grin

I hope you are God fearing nice and virtuous your self Cz these qualities are not immune to men, it goes both ways.
Re: Lonely nairalander needs a companion. by enshi(m): 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2016
loveslife:

Interested in your siggy. Leggo!

Delapidated hungry dirty cheap scum bag. .. ..

I see you boiling in a cooking pot soon...
Re: Lonely nairalander needs a companion. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 24, 2016
Op use style dey advertise e be like say this your marketing strategy go make sense o shocked
Re: Lonely nairalander needs a companion. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 24, 2016
Sacluxpaint:

God will provide you, your heart desire in due time just have faith and belive undecided

Op but wait ooooi Hope it's not ur sin hurting back just saying undecided
Re: Lonely nairalander needs a companion. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2016
queencalipso:

When you had the time to notice the virtuous ones, you were probably too busy changing them like you life depended on it. You fail to notice their qualities bcz you were just after one thing. Now you are ready and they are no where to be found grin

I hope you are God fearing nice and virtuous your self Cz these qualities are not immune to men, it goes both ways.

Virtuous??or fraudsters?
Re: Lonely nairalander needs a companion. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2016
i wanted 2 believe your for real....until i saw ur name lipsrsealed
Re: Lonely nairalander needs a companion. by loveslife(f): 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2016
[quote author=enshi post=49638251]

Delapidated hungry dirty cheap scum bag. .. ..

I see you boiling in a cooking pot soon...

Who's this one? Are u okay?
Re: Lonely nairalander needs a companion. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 24, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
i wanted 2 believe your for real....until i saw ur name lipsrsealed

U expect me to put my full name on a faceless forum? Abeg o!
Re: Lonely nairalander needs a companion. by enshi(m): 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2016
[quote author=loveslife post=49639047][/quote]

I have told you .. . Enough is a word to the wise.. . . . Restitute ur ways without failure else a man would use u as Cash to escape this recession.. .
Re: Lonely nairalander needs a companion. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 24, 2016
Sacluxpaint:

U expect me to put my full name on a faceless forum? Abeg o!
and u had 2 use saclux paint
Re: Lonely nairalander needs a companion. by Lsofdk(m): 5:57pm On Sep 24, 2016
"i don't care if this gets to FP" and you mentioned lalastic lala grin grin grin

to do whatundecided

1 Like

Re: Lonely nairalander needs a companion. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 24, 2016
Sacluxpaint:

Now back to naija,it has been very difficult for me to find a serious gf. Most of the time I find myself ALONE going to the cinemas, I find myself ALONE going to bars and clubs. I have tried meeting online and offline, hasn't worked. I am 6'2, Broad shoulders, light skinned in complexion, with dimples and lips. I have a decent paying job as well as hunting other businesses (Buhari dey show us pepper sha)that can make me plan my future but yet no luck. Sometimes we guys can feel tough like players and all, but inside every one of us, we want to start a family. I have goals in life, so can't be womanizing at this point in my life. Of recent I had a gf that I thought could lead to something but her true colours showed when I stopped sending alert. I was at a singles and marriage conference last night in lekki, I saw a pretty lady I liked, she seized my liver,at the end of the day she shut down my confidence, the conference thing was a facade though. Sorry for the long epistle but I am just pouring out my feelings. I am not in a rush, but I need someone to start this journey with me. Thanks.

Maybe its time you should stop looking for very pretty girls and go for the average ones. Nothing wrong with dating an average girl.

Also, be very careful of island girls, they are just looking for whom will pay their rent. So they can continue living that high class life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

French Kiss / Some Information Of Marrying Abia Girls Pls / Am Still A Virgin But They Dont Believe Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.