Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,581 members, 7,854,492 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:35 PM

story - Real Words Of Life ,complex Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / story - Real Words Of Life ,complex Life (396 Views)

Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada / "Marriage Is Not For Everyone": Words Of Single Aged Nigerian Ladies Today / Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

story - Real Words Of Life ,complex Life by Dionjerry(m): 1:24pm On Sep 03, 2016
Complex life
Real words of life
Episode 1
Who am I?. Well am just a guy. A loner. Always been. Trying to seek attention. I think that's the way to put it. But only get hurt when I try to reach out to thT special 1.That feeling of being disappointed by the very ones that makes you happy.
Teenage crush.

An illusion or just a misguided step towards friendship. The first feelings seems like being in the heavens and your heart feels so joyous and just so careless. Not thinking . You act carelessly. There must be a rival. That moment when I noticed he has beaten me to the price I long waited.after the composure after thorough thinking. When u imagine Evey details of her face. Her smile. Her lips her eyes. Her cheeks. And that chills You get towards her. That awesome moment you just want to stare at her eyes. Then a bell rings and you wake up to face reality and you hear the song of just friends. How disapointing it can be

We can't forget about what we feel. But we just ignore it. And with time the more we ignore it the harder it is ...to be continued.
Kindly reply if you love this story.
Episode 2 loading
Re: story - Real Words Of Life ,complex Life by Dionjerry(m): 1:38pm On Sep 03, 2016
Please reply let me know if I can continue writing the story
Re: story - Real Words Of Life ,complex Life by Dionjerry(m): 10:52pm On Sep 08, 2016
Complex life
Real words of life
Episode 2... part 1
Well, life have been so hard in school. It has reached the mid term. The time students get serious in other to pass their exams.

It was Monday morning a new month in school.The day was bright,the weather was a bit cold.I stood at the school front gate for a while then, I saw a boy running towards me and kept on shouting, Donald! Donald! Then I said to my self oh it's junior. Then I sighed to myself, I was so lost in the clouds to know that he was calling my name, I was too busy thinking about my unfortunate encounter with her. How I would face her so that things won't be awkward between us. Then I said to myself, It would never really work out as just being friends.

Junior is just a guy who Hasn't seen the reality of life and How cruel life can be. He is tall,good looking,pointed nose and has raised shoulders. One would say he works outb.Because,he is naturally gifted.that sums up everything.
I walked into the class. Sat down on my sit getting ready fot the test. After a while Sandra walked pass me as she stole the attention of the class. Yes she was the one that always stole my attention. I couldn't say a thing to her after our last encounter. I thought we wouldn't talk anymore. Then she said hi to me . I replied immediately.Then she smiled at me. I could look at every detail in her face. Her bright eyes she was average in height. her long hair. Her perfume was so...

Episode 2 part 2 Loading

(1) (Reply)

Neymar Shows Off His Dancing Steps. / 5 Reasons Nigerians Should Reject The Proposed Tax On Mobile Services / Diary Of A Single Ibo Girl Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.