Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Ever Heard Of Blue Balls,matured Minds Only(with PICTURES) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Heard Of Blue Balls,matured Minds Only(with PICTURES) (5796 Views)

Masturbation, Orgasm & Ejaculation - The Cure For "Blue Balls" (Pics) / Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Heard Of Blue Balls,matured Minds Only(with PICTURES) by vcente(m): 1:29pm On Sep 03, 2016
Blue balls is a slang term for the condition of
temporary fluid congestion ( vasocongestion) in the
testicles accompanied by serious ball-licular pain, caused by
prolonged sexual arousal in the human male without
ejaculation. The condition is not experienced by all guys. it can be cured by releasing inside any orifice(puna,kini).so ladies in the house dont leave us hanging after tantalizing,na beg i dey beg.help ur male neighbours,even if it with ur hands to achieve satisfaction.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_balls

Re: Ever Heard Of Blue Balls,matured Minds Only(with PICTURES) by MrOlihilistic: 1:30pm On Sep 03, 2016
shocked
Re: Ever Heard Of Blue Balls,matured Minds Only(with PICTURES) by vcente(m): 1:30pm On Sep 03, 2016
[quote author=herzern post=49038289][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Ever Heard Of Blue Balls,matured Minds Only(with PICTURES) by herzern(m): 1:32pm On Sep 03, 2016
vcente:
Blue balls is a slang term for the condition of
temporary fluid congestion ( vasocongestion) in the
testicles accompanied by serious ball-licular pain, caused by
prolonged sexual arousal in the human male without
ejaculation. The condition is not experienced by all guys. it can be cured by releasing inside any orifice(puna,kini).so ladies in the house dont leave us hanging after tantalizing,na beg i dey beg.help ur male neighbours,even if it with ur hands to achieve satisfaction.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_balls

Re: Ever Heard Of Blue Balls,matured Minds Only(with PICTURES) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 03, 2016
No wonder,yoruba proverb says oko iyawo elepon bulu grin grin dunno some guys got blue balls for real. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ever Heard Of Blue Balls,matured Minds Only(with PICTURES) by mrmrmister: 1:35pm On Sep 03, 2016
prettythicksme:
No wonder,yoruba proverb says oko iyawo elepon bulu grin grin

shocked cheesy cheesy
Chisos!!!
What are you??
Re: Ever Heard Of Blue Balls,matured Minds Only(with PICTURES) by Flexherbal(m): 1:35pm On Sep 03, 2016
It is better you do not start it at all, than to start it and not finish it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Heard Of Blue Balls,matured Minds Only(with PICTURES) by slimthugchimee(m): 1:36pm On Sep 03, 2016
I havent 4ked in 2yrs, my pricck will really disapponted in me, it will be thinking'what kind of guy did they even put me into'

1 Like

Re: Ever Heard Of Blue Balls,matured Minds Only(with PICTURES) by herzern(m): 1:36pm On Sep 03, 2016
prettythicksme:
No wonder,yoruba proverb says oko iyawo elepon bulu grin grin dunno some guys got blue balls for real. grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Heard Of Blue Balls,matured Minds Only(with PICTURES) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 03, 2016
mrmrmister:

shocked cheesy cheesy
Chisos!!!
What are you??
An alien grin
Re: Ever Heard Of Blue Balls,matured Minds Only(with PICTURES) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 03, 2016
[quote author=herzern post=49038378][/quote]One elepon blue spotted grin
Re: Ever Heard Of Blue Balls,matured Minds Only(with PICTURES) by mrmrmister: 1:44pm On Sep 03, 2016
prettythicksme:
An alien grin
cheesy

So do you have blue balls?? grin
Re: Ever Heard Of Blue Balls,matured Minds Only(with PICTURES) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 03, 2016
mrmrmister:

cheesy

So do you have blue balls?? grin
I gat no balls,i am a lady. grin
Re: Ever Heard Of Blue Balls,matured Minds Only(with PICTURES) by mrmrmister: 1:48pm On Sep 03, 2016
prettythicksme:
I gat no balls,i am a lady. grin
grin grin grin grin
No, you were a lady
Now you've attached some balls to your moniker
tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Ever Heard Of Blue Balls,matured Minds Only(with PICTURES) by Angelparadise: 1:51pm On Sep 03, 2016
When girls are ask to show their best styles

Re: Ever Heard Of Blue Balls,matured Minds Only(with PICTURES) by EHMIR(m): 2:19pm On Sep 03, 2016
Iranu
Re: Ever Heard Of Blue Balls,matured Minds Only(with PICTURES) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 03, 2016
slimthugchimee:
I havent 4ked in 2yrs, my pricck will really disapponted in me, it will be thinking'what kind of guy did they even put me into'
the thing don suffer
Re: Ever Heard Of Blue Balls,matured Minds Only(with PICTURES) by sinaj(f): 4:09pm On Sep 03, 2016
Really shocked

Op pls tell me more
Re: Ever Heard Of Blue Balls,matured Minds Only(with PICTURES) by slimthugchimee(m): 4:10pm On Sep 03, 2016
tunmidob:
the thing don suffer
cry cry something be done about this

1 Like

Re: Ever Heard Of Blue Balls,matured Minds Only(with PICTURES) by Romancer(m): 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2016
What about red balls? Guess its the one on fire. :-P
Re: Ever Heard Of Blue Balls,matured Minds Only(with PICTURES) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 03, 2016
slimthugchimee:
cry cry something be done about this
lol...don't worry epp is on the way
Re: Ever Heard Of Blue Balls,matured Minds Only(with PICTURES) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 03, 2016
THANKS TO MY LOVELY VASELINE. I WONDER WHAT MY LIFE WOULD HAVE BEEN WITHOUT IT.
Re: Ever Heard Of Blue Balls,matured Minds Only(with PICTURES) by padamz07(m): 8:36pm On Sep 03, 2016
IOW "Konji"
Re: Ever Heard Of Blue Balls,matured Minds Only(with PICTURES) by Surfboard(m): 9:23pm On Sep 03, 2016
I'm grateful for the art of wanking. tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

. / FÙCKING: This Is Why You Should Fùcking Brag [PICTURE] / Stop Giving Your D**k To Women For Free, Charge Us For It, We’ll Pay — Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.