Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Economic Meltdown In My Love Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Economic Meltdown In My Love Life (571 Views)

This Very Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown! (photos) / 6 Amazing Apps To Make Your Love Life Stronger / Naija Couple's Wedding Picture Sends Internet Into Meltdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Economic Meltdown In My Love Life by abokibuhari: 3:35pm On Sep 03, 2016
I don't know how to lay off my many girlfriends, the economy is not smiling at all same as my pocket. I never knew it was going to be this hard, and i went on to toast one new catch and to make things worse her birthday is this month cry . I am about to change all my lines and contacts.

I need serious tactics on how to down-size my women ministry, cause as it is going so i fit borrow debt way pass Africa own take run my women ministry.
Re: Economic Meltdown In My Love Life by nigeriancritic1(m): 3:37pm On Sep 03, 2016
abokibuhari:
I don't know how to lay off my many girlfriends, the economy is not smiling at all same as my pocket. I never knew it was going to be this hard, and i went on to toast one new catch and to make things worse her birthday is this month cry . I am about to change all my lines and contacts.

I need serious tactics on how to down-size my women ministry, cause as it is going so i fit borrow debt way pass Africa own take run my women ministry.
OP. YOU KNOW WELL O!!!
Re: Economic Meltdown In My Love Life by abokibuhari: 3:38pm On Sep 03, 2016
nigeriancritic1:

OP. YOU KNOW WELL O!!!
you wont understand
Re: Economic Meltdown In My Love Life by MrOlihilistic: 3:41pm On Sep 03, 2016
sell yourself and give her the money for her birthday celebration.
Re: Economic Meltdown In My Love Life by nigeriancritic1(m): 3:42pm On Sep 03, 2016
abokibuhari:

you wont understand
MORTGAGE THEM
Re: Economic Meltdown In My Love Life by abokibuhari: 3:44pm On Sep 03, 2016
MrOlihilistic:
sell yourself and give her the money for her birthday celebration.
and i no go penetrate angry
Re: Economic Meltdown In My Love Life by MrOlihilistic: 3:48pm On Sep 03, 2016
abokibuhari:
and i no go penetrate angry
penetrate what are you a ray??

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guyz,why Do We Have This Mindsets. / #facts_about_nigeria_you_may_never_have_known / Advice For Brothers Out There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.