Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,102 members, 7,828,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

For The Ladies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Ladies (4763 Views)

For The Ladies – Is He A Master At 0ral? 4 Signs He Has A Small pen!s / Sexy Beard Styles That Might Turn The Ladies Onn / [for The Ladies]: 6 Things You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The Ladies by brightalo1010: 10:34am On Sep 04, 2016
asuo27:
cheesy cheesy You have no idea of how many relationships have been into, 7 is an understatement, you should be counting from 100.

Do yourself a favour and take a nap.
Don't try to be sarcastic.simply face the fact and wake up to reality while am taking the nap, Fuvk na fuvk facebook,church members or otherwise.
Re: For The Ladies by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 04, 2016
brightalo1010:
Don't try to be sarcastic.simply face the fact and wake up to reality while am taking the nap, Fuvk na fuvk facebook,church members or otherwise.
Sarcastic!, who's being sarcastic?, i talked reality...snap out of your illusions.
Re: For The Ladies by brightalo1010: 10:44am On Sep 04, 2016
asuo27:
You're still not referring to me, cos the me i know wouldn't even sleep with my ex's friend not to talk of a bf's cousin.
The you you know shouldn't have open your mouth and call ladies cheap simply because they meet there fuvk meets on facebook, while you find your own fuvk meets in real life.

After stretching those of your boyfriends that far so as to been seen as costly virgin before sleeping with them,does it stop the inevitable of breaking up ?of course no. So stop making noise and accept the fact that sleeping with your ex's cousin is never the best thing to do.
Re: For The Ladies by brightalo1010: 10:51am On Sep 04, 2016
asuo27:
Sarcastic!, who's being sarcastic?, i talked reality...snap out of your illusions.
There is no reality in you sleeping with 100 men yet,I know it may be achieved by you with time,but for now try and face the bitter truth and stop calling all the facebook ladies cheap simply because she find her fuvk mate via facebook,while you find yours in the street or market place. that is the only reality you must face.Stop hallucinating .
Re: For The Ladies by brightalo1010: 10:55am On Sep 04, 2016
Sweetnik22:

grin grin brightalo abeg free as.uo joor cheesy
grin grin not until she stop calling facebook ladies cheap.I can even tolerate it if a man say it and I have a reason for that. but someone like her can never open her mouth and drop such shitt am not gonna take it from her .
Re: For The Ladies by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 04, 2016
brightalo1010:
The you you know shouldn't have open your mouth and call ladies cheap simply because they meet there fuvk meets on facebook, while you find your own fuvk meets in real life.

After stretching those of your boyfriends that far so as to been seen as costly virgin before sleeping with them,does it stop the inevitable of breaking up ?of course no. So stop making noise and accept the fact that sleeping with your ex's cousin is never the best thing to do.
Like i said b4 " the person you're chatting with right now, wouldn't sleep with an ex's friend not to talk of a boyfriend's cousin", you dig?.

Talking of being dumped, yeah!, have been dumped once in my life, my first bf...3yrs relationship...lessons learnt and from then till date once i notice anything strange i take a walk "that's the rule to avoid being dump", you can add this to my history you feel you know.
Re: For The Ladies by Sweetnik22(f): 10:56am On Sep 04, 2016
brightalo1010:
grin grin not until she stop calling facebook ladies cheap.I can even tolerate it if a man say it and I have a reason for that. but someone like her can never open her mouth and drop such shitt am not gonna take it from her .
I undastnd dear jus free her mbok cheesy
Re: For The Ladies by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 04, 2016
golddust6000:
I site one.
i don't make friends easily and i don't have 1million friends
Re: For The Ladies by brightalo1010: 11:06am On Sep 04, 2016
asuo27:
Like i said b4 " the person you're chatting with right now, wouldn't sleep with an ex's friend not to talk of a boyfriend's cousin", you dig?.

Talking of being dumped, yeah!, have been dumped once in my life, my first bf...3yrs relationship...lessons learnt and from then till date once i notice anything strange i take a walk "that's the rule to avoid being dump", you can add this to my history you feel you know.
You can stand here and claim ones,but that 3 yrs how many times he dug the whole you call pussyy you can't count? yet you call other ladies cheap mtweeee, when you noticed something strange you walk to avoid been dump,hahahaaha see talk oooo u dey walk after you must have been fucvked.By the way I am not wrong when I said you'll reach the 100 men mark,since you're a walking lady.keep walking .I don't need much history to know your type because I know that most of you that call other ladies cheap are cheaper .
Re: For The Ladies by brightalo1010: 11:13am On Sep 04, 2016
Sweetnik22:

I undastnd dear jus free her mbok cheesy

Honestly her own don too much with such Irrationality.maybe her ex dumped her because of a better facebook girl. grin
Re: For The Ladies by Sweetnik22(f): 11:15am On Sep 04, 2016
brightalo1010:

Honestly her own don too much with such Irrationality.maybe her ex dumped her because of a better facebook girl. grin
grin grin u wicked joor undecided
Re: For The Ladies by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 04, 2016
brightalo1010:
You can stand here and claim ones,but that 3 yrs how many times he dug the whole you call pussyy you can't count? yet you call other ladies cheap mtweeee, when you noticed something strange you walk to avoid been dump,hahahaaha see talk oooo u dey walk after you must have been fucvked.By the way I am not wrong when I said you'll reach the 100 men mark,since you're a walking lady.keep walking .I don't need much history to know your type because I know that most of you that call other ladies cheap are cheaper .
I just told you to add all that to my history you think you know...you can't get me pissed and how many times i slept with a guy shouldn't be your problem, is not a criteria to know a cheap lady from a self-worth one.

Don't mention me again cos this is my last reply to you brightalo1010.
Re: For The Ladies by brightalo1010: 11:21am On Sep 04, 2016
Sweetnik22:

grin grin u wicked joor undecided
But believe me it true because this is not the first time she is attacking facebook ladies,do you think she is doing it for nothing considering the fact that she is also on facebook.maybe the facebook babes don take 360 pics enter and crashed her relationship like dollar against Naira grin
Re: For The Ladies by Sweetnik22(f): 11:23am On Sep 04, 2016
brightalo1010:
But believe me it true because this is not the first time she is attacking facebook ladies,do you think she is doing it for nothing considering the fact that she is also on facebook.maybe the facebook babes don take 360 pics enter and crashed her relationship like dollar against Naira grin
Meaning u've been observing her for a while now grin
Brighto

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies by brightalo1010: 11:28am On Sep 04, 2016
asuo27:
I just told you to add all that to my history you think you know...you can't get me pissed and how many times i slept with a guy shouldn't be your problem, is not a criteria to know a cheap lady from a self-worth one.

Don't mention me again cos this is my last reply to you brightalo1010.

How many years you dated shouldn't also be my problem either , so don't tell me about that cause I am not interested .

What criteria did you used In generalize that all facebook ladies are cheaper than you are?

Like I said I don't need your history to know that most ladies parading themselves as been costly like you are doing are the cheapest you can get in town.

It better be your last reply to me and R.I.P to you.
Re: For The Ladies by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 04, 2016
brightalo1010:

How many years you dated shouldn't also be my problem either , so don't tell me about that cause I am not interested .

What criteria did you used In generalize that all facebook ladies are cheaper than you are?

Like I said I don't need your history to know that most ladies parading themselves as been costly like you are doing are the cheapest you can get in town.

It better be your last reply to me and R.I.P to you.
Talk your age and stop making insensitive comments.

That's uncalled for but will always ignore you, thanks!.
Re: For The Ladies by brightalo1010: 11:40am On Sep 04, 2016
Sweetnik22:

Meaning u've been observing her for a while now grin
Brighto
She happens to be my bae,bestie till yesterday when I can't tolerate her continuous attack on facebook ladies anymore especially generalizing them all as been cheap.at least saying some could've been the better option.

If my own mom did wrong me I dey take style tell her say mama this one no be so ooooo grin Na so I dey roll oooo smiley
Re: For The Ladies by brightalo1010: 11:44am On Sep 04, 2016
asuo27:
Talk your age and stop making insensitive comments.

That's uncalled for but will always ignore you, thanks!.
if talking my age means supporting your irrationality,ayam sorry it doesn't work for me that way.

what is more insensitive comment than generalizing all facebook ladies to be cheap?
Re: For The Ladies by Sweetnik22(f): 11:45am On Sep 04, 2016
brightalo1010:
She happens to be my bae,bestie till yesterday when I can't tolerate her continuous attack on facebook ladies anymore especially generalizing them all as been cheap.at least saying some could've been the better option.

If my own mom did wrong me I dey take style tell her say mama this one no be so ooooo grin Na so I dey roll oooo smiley
Buh she's still ur bestie na after all e-fighting shouldn't be taken that serious smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For The Ladies by honeygirl17: 11:52am On Sep 04, 2016
asuo27:
I would have engaged you more, if you've not given me a warped definition of a cheap lady...so plz don't mention me on this matter again for any dump reason.
You call others cheap girls but cos his defination portrays you holier than thou as cheap girl, you are angry.

In fact all none virgins are cheaper than a cube of sugar.

Cc brightalo1010
Re: For The Ladies by brightalo1010: 12:01pm On Sep 04, 2016
honeygirl17:
You call others cheap girls but cos his defination portrays you holier than thou as cheap girl, you are angry.

In fact all none virgins are cheaper than a cube of sugar.

Cc brightalo1010

No mind her that has been in several failed relationships,and yet have the guts to call other ladies cheap ,No be madness ?

How are you doing? and please ayam lacking some honey abeg help me with some of yours grin
Re: For The Ladies by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 04, 2016
honeygirl17:

In fact all none virgins are cheaper than s cube of sugar.

Cc brightalo1010
Me angry?, hell no!, all you've said is your problem and nt mine.
Re: For The Ladies by honeygirl17: 12:02pm On Sep 04, 2016
asuo27:
You say? If u see Bright in person won't open?
Re: For The Ladies by honeygirl17: 12:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
brightalo1010:

No mind her that has been in several failed relationships,and yet have the guts to call other ladies cheap ,No be madness ?

How are you doing? and please ayam lacking some honey abeg help me with some of yours grin
You too spoil, take sugar grin
Re: For The Ladies by brightalo1010: 12:07pm On Sep 04, 2016
honeygirl17:
You too spoil, take sugar grin
honey be honey sugar be sugar.I have sugar but still need honey abeg help me out what are friends for
Re: For The Ladies by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 04, 2016
honeygirl17:
You say? If u see Bright in person won't open?
make me understand first...open what?.
Re: For The Ladies by brightalo1010: 12:14pm On Sep 04, 2016
asuo27:
The earlier you make it your problem the better you start reasoning normal. Anyway wait till the correctional herbal medicine hit your tongue first .Honeygirl17 abeg be fast with the honey make I take mix the medicine for her as directed .
Re: For The Ladies by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 04, 2016
Smellymouth:

Hhmmmm..

I don't know what to say..
call him back. Iamnawty ? Don't you know him outside of here??
Re: For The Ladies by golddust6000(m): 4:47pm On Sep 04, 2016
Onyezaza:
i don't make friends easily and i don't have 1million friends
I will believe you only if i see the numbers of your friends on FB.
Re: For The Ladies by real005: 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2016
IamNawty:
so u don't even knw undecided check nah
dnt go ooo.....hw many tyms will i beg u naaa.....i go vex oo.....
Re: For The Ladies by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
golddust6000:
I will believe you only if i see the numbers of your friends on FB.
is not necessary

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Get A Cute Lady To Fooork You fast! / See What Guys Now Wear To Deceive Ladies / Where Is Makydebbie???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.