Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,766 members, 7,837,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6247460 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 7:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
TayserMahiri:
Watamu, Kenyan Coast
Simply beautiful...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 7:37pm On Jun 16, 2017
Kilimani Nairobi

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 16, 2017
Watamu, Kenyan Coast

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 7:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Lol, genie. You tried but unfortunately I am more handsome than all those men grin

Kk, can we see your pictures?
It's one thing to be handsome and another to be hot.

Nigerian men know how to combine both smiley

Random Naija men

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 7:43pm On Jun 16, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Ogbonna has an issue

Holly What is his issue?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 16, 2017
Watamu

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 16, 2017
genieluv:

Kk, can we see your pictures?
It's one thing to be handsome and another to be hot.

Nigerian men know how to combine both smiley

Random Naija men

grin grin grin

I am both hot and handsome and everything else, no chance for your guys. cheesy Nice photos cool
But seriously I cannot handle those wrappers worn by the guys in the third photo undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 16, 2017
genieluv:

Holly What is his issue?

I dont know really. Is he an actor?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 7:49pm On Jun 16, 2017
genieluv:

Holly i understand you. The definition between the middlebelt n core-north is sometimes not to emphasized, politically buh as for Babangida n Gowon, they represented northern agenda (core-north driven agendas) n not for middlebelters. They were like puppets in the hands of core-northerners if you ask me. Though i wouldn't blame them much cos during the times when they grew up, there was no much difference between the middlebelt n corenorth.
Besides Babangida is of hausa ancestry apparently, his grandfather migrated from Sokoto to Minna. He is not a gbagyi man by origin.

****Northern kaduna may be more developed infrastructurally than southern kaduna, buh if we look at the life n development of the people, no comparison, it's vice versa. It's just like comparing Kano & Plateau states. Kano might be more developed/urbanised buh Plateau people have a higher human development index.

Perfect explanation to Ishalbash.
Core-northerners should continue to wallow in backwardness while other Nigerians get educated, enlightened and leaving poverty. Their population will keep on being used as slaves and cheap labour for other Nigerians to make more wealth.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 7:53pm On Jun 16, 2017
TayserMahiri:

I dont know really. Is he an actor?

Yes he is. All the male celebs i have been posting since are actors.

More hot Nigerian actors (most wanted in Africa) cheesy

Blossom Chukwujekwu
Gabriel Afolayan
Christopher Okagbue
Ramsey Noah

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 16, 2017
genieluv:

Blossom Chukwujekwu
Gabriel Afolayan
Christopher Okagbue
Ramsey Noah

Finally I get to see Ramsey Noah. Never seen him before but heard his name many times cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 7:57pm On Jun 16, 2017
kaylinda:

Is there a law against a lady crushing on a married man? cheesy, he's a celebrity afterall, his wife must be used to his many female fans........And which actors will you say are more handsome than Yul?

Nooo baby girl, enjoy yourself. lol

Bryan Okwara n Joseph Benjamin are more handsome than Yul. Ninalowo n Gbenro Ajibade are hotter than Yul cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 16, 2017
MtuMsuper:

Mwale is very famous, a good example of what diasporan kenyans should be doing. I think sometimes diasporan kenyans come up with fantastic plans but some of us home based ones don't like the idea of being outshined by the accented ones. Ask me, i know. My cousin who is a US medic wanted to come home and run a free camp incl cleft lip surgery. Nakwambia the red tape yenye aliwekewa na gava and an unnamed western NGO was shocking. Yaani a son of the soil who went to majuu being frustrated by his own countrymen. Hizi wivu ndogo ndogo tunazo are so stifling, one unnamed governor wanted to agree so long as he took the credit. nkt!
Wa!! He should work with University medical students, I get the feeling it may be easier.

These diasporans can make a massive impact.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 16, 2017
PicSpeak

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
Nairobi Kenya

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 16, 2017
TayserMahiri:
PicSpeak
just tell them to post something like this...problem of naijas is posting celebs ...tell them to post life in naija..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
genieluv:

Blossom Chukwujekwu
Gabriel Afolayan
Christopher Okagbue
Ramsey Noah
so does this really really represent Naija people ...for real guys we know how ya look an aint freaking like this
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 16, 2017
Hati13:

How do you rate Ethiopian attires?
beautiful an natural women ... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
TayserMahiri:
Watamu
raha nazo cool cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
mtis:

beautiful an natural women ... grin grin
Good smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
genieluv:

Box-shaped? Like Lupita Nyongo? grin
Holly i thot i n nowenuse proved you wrong?
Lupita is superstar if ya know what i mean..an dang rich like nothing...but seriously you guys a mostly box shaped an all that but would say everyone..ther are good gals like genieluv grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
Hati13:

Good smiley
serious hati13your women are naturally beautiful an your culture is awesome..You guys need to market Ethi to attract tourists..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MtuMsuper: 8:21pm On Jun 16, 2017
TayserMahiri:

What was the problem with the NGO? These guys drive me nuts
many of them thrive on human misery to justify their existence. They also presume to play roles that govt should be playing. Crooks work with each other.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 16, 2017
Wenedem @TayserMahiri and @Jay254

Your Kenyan pics are simply simply simply........ beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 16, 2017
mtis:

serious hati13your women are naturally beautiful an your culture is awesome..You guys need to market Ethi to attract tourists..
That is how our government trying to do. With our 9 UNESCO heritages(largest in Africa) and diverse and unique cultures, I'm confident we will be one of the world tourist destination in the near future.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 16, 2017
mtis:

raha nazo cool cool
grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 16, 2017
Hati13:

Good smiley

Hati for real I dont care what your ladies wear, all I care is their looks wink beauriful

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 16, 2017
MtuMsuper:

many of them thrive on human misery to justify their existence. They also presume to play roles that govt should be playing. Crooks work with each other.

Hmm, hao wasee
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 16, 2017
Hati13:
Wenedem @TayserMahiri and @Jay254

Your Kenyan pics are simply simply simply........ beautiful.

Our pleasure Wenedem !

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 16, 2017
Genieluv why did you run away ? I was about to spoil ya
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
We are looking for photos like these Nigerians grin

Nairobi Auto Show

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:45pm On Jun 16, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Ogbonna has an issue
That head?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.