Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,676 members, 7,865,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:24 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6295457 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 16, 2017
obaaderemi:
That head?

lol yea cheesy
And the eyes too
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 16, 2017
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 16, 2017
Nairobi Auto Show

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Isahalbash(m): 9:00pm On Jun 16, 2017
Nowenuse:

Hahaha, poverty and illiteracy is rapidly reducing in our areas compared to yours. If you don't consider that as progress, then i wonder what is, maybe building more mosques with govt money is a sign of progress to you.
Everyone knows your people have the highest poverty and illiteracy rates in Nigeria.

No one is being an hypocrite. How many civilian presidents have come from the middlebelt and how many from the core-north?

Lolz my people indeed... Maybe you shd take a stroll to d villages in southern Kaduna nd tell Dem that. Oh! Now is abt civilian govtgrin

Continue running like kangaroogrin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 16, 2017
Nairobi Auto Show

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 9:04pm On Jun 16, 2017
Hati13:
Wenedem @TayserMahiri and @Jay254

Your Kenyan pics are simply simply simply........ beautiful.
Thanks wenedem... I was really wowed by Hawassa city...believe there is much to see from your country

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 16, 2017
Guys, the name Ethiopia was used for all territories south of Ancient Egypt, especially for the people of Nubia in Ancient times. But after Axumitie King Ezana conquered Nubia in the 4th century, the Axumities adopted the name for their own kingdom and it started to only be used for highlanders in Axum kingdom and then to Zagwes and Abyssinians.

Ethiopia means "burnt face" or "black face".

It became the official name of Abyssinia after the 1930s.

So, in truth, Ethiopians aren't only the current Ethiopians, but also all inhabitants south of Egypt in the Horn of Africa and some eastern Africans.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 16, 2017
Nairobi Auto Shows

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 9:08pm On Jun 16, 2017
TayserMahiri:
Nairobi Kenya
Lovely

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 16, 2017
Jay254:

Thanks wenedem... I really wowed by Hawassa city...believe there is much to see from your country
Yeah there is smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 16, 2017
Jay254:

Lovely

Unfortunately I cannot upload some photos, ati they're too big
Hati13:
Guys, the name Ethiopia was used for all territories south of Ancient Egypt, especially for the people of Nubia in Ancient times. But after Axumitie King Ezana conquered Nubia in the 4th century, the Axumities adopted the name for their own kingdom and it started to only be used for highlanders in Axum kingdom and then to Zagwes and Abyssinians.

So, in truth, Ethiopians aren't only the current Ethiopians, but also all inhabitants south of Egypt in the Horn of Africa and some eastern Africans.

How far south did Axum reach?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 9:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
TayserMahiri:
Nairobi Auto Show

Old is gold.. Concours d'Elegance

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 16, 2017
Nairobi Auto Shows

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
Jay254:

Old is gold.. Concours d'Elegance

Yeap !

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
Nairobi Auto

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 16, 2017
TayserMahiri:

How far south did Axum reach?
As far as current central Ethiopia.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 16, 2017
Nairobi Auto

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 16, 2017
Hati13:

As far as current central Ethiopia.

So Hawassa wasnt part of it?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 16, 2017
TayserMahiri and other Kenyans and also Nigerians, I will try my best to tell as many Ethiopians I know about your countries beauty. Even if most of them will not visit because of financial difficulties, at least they will know how beautiful our neighbor Kenya and fellow Africans Nigeria they are.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 9jakool: 9:34pm On Jun 16, 2017
Nowenuse:

No need to confirm cos am here.
@9jakool, Dukku LGA is owned by Bolewa ethnic group and not hausas. Bolewas are also indigenous to neighbouring northern bauchi and southern yobe.

Only Bauchi state (among all the north-eastern states) is likely to have indigenous hausa population (in the northern parts of the state).
Thanks for clarifying. I knew they were in Nafada lga, I think the confusion comes because they are mostly Muslim. @genieluv
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 16, 2017
Kenya

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 9:39pm On Jun 16, 2017
Hati13:

Aithiops is greek for dark skinned.The original Ethiopia didn't stretch beyond where we have Sudan today.The most travelled Greek of the time,Herodotus,never reached the area referred to as Ethiopia today.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 16, 2017
TayserMahiri:

So Hawassa wasnt part of it?
No, it wasn't. But Axum south boundary wasn't that far from current Awasa/Hawassa.

The city Awasa shouldn't be interchanged with Aussa. Aussa was a kingdom in Afar in the 17th and 18th centuries.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 16, 2017
Kenya Random

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 16, 2017
Hati13:

No, it wasn't. But Axum south boundary wasn't that far from current Awasa/Hawassa.

The city Awasa shouldn't be interchanged with Aussa. Aussa was a kingdom in Afar in the 17th and 18th centuries.

Was it a Kingdom of the Afar people?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 9:49pm On Jun 16, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Finally I get to see Ramsey Noah. Never seen him before but heard his name many times cool

Holly where have u been hearing his name from?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 9:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
mtis:

so does this really really represent Naija people ...for real guys we know how ya look an aint freaking like this

I don't get your point, are these movie actors not Nigerians?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Isahalbash(m): 9:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
genieluv:

Holly i understand you. The definition between the middlebelt n core-north is sometimes not to emphasized, politically buh as for Babangida n Gowon, they represented northern agenda (core-north driven agendas) n not for middlebelters. They were like puppets in the hands of core-northerners if you ask me. Though i wouldn't blame them much cos during the times when they grew up, there was no much difference between the middlebelt n corenorth.
Besides Babangida is of hausa ancestry apparently, his grandfather migrated from Sokoto to Minna. He is not a gbagyi man by origin.

****Northern kaduna may be more developed infrastructurally than southern kaduna, buh if we look at the life n development of the people, no comparison, it's vice versa. It's just like comparing Kano & Plateau states. Kano might be more developed/urbanised buh Plateau people have a higher human development index.

There's noting like northern agenda or bn a puppet to d north cos they r all doing it for their interest not mine nor my people. All of Dem r fucking rich in detriment to their people.

I don't think southern kd is beta than northern kd in terms of literacy ND poverty rates. The poor women I see every morning inside Abu Zaria sweeping ND cleaning r frm both sides. Maybe Nowenuse shud visits some villages there like CBN is doing to help Dem annihilate poverty Totallygrin

Last bullet... You guys shud stop using d ash tag" northern Muslims" wen attributing failure ND middlebelt for success cos u r NT bn fair to d Muslims in mblt ND christians in d far north. The last time I checked, they r more jamb applicants from Kano compare to Jos ND Benue during d just concluded jamb reg.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kaylinda: 9:55pm On Jun 16, 2017
mtis:

so does this really really represent Naija people ...for real guys we know how ya look an aint freaking like this

Then, how do we look?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 9:59pm On Jun 16, 2017
mtis:

just tell them to post something like this...problem of naijas is posting celebs ...tell them to post life in naija..

Holly what do you define as life im Naija? Our entertainment to a large extent reflects life in Naija.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Isahalbash(m): 9:59pm On Jun 16, 2017
9jakool:

Nice explanation.
ok. if you say so, what are the names of Hausa towns in Borno?

These r d names of some of their villages in Borno; Dasuman, Maiwa, Dogon Baga, Dambere and Zabarmari.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.