Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,676 members, 7,865,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:26 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6295463 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) (1124) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 16, 2017
kaylinda:

Then, how do we look?
Africans ..

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 16, 2017
genieluv:

Holly what do you define as life im Naija? Our entertainment to a large extent reflects life in Naija.
Please post real life in naija like Tayser is doing for once.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 10:07pm On Jun 16, 2017
mtis:

just tell them to post something like this...problem of naijas is posting celebs ...tell them to post life in naija..

These are not celebs, they are everyday Nigerians living everyday life smiley

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
genieluv:

thats what am trying to tell you..stop this arranged photo thingy..we also have this but we like showing how Kenyans live in real life not the fake one ya trying to portray ..show me the parties an stuff like that

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Isahalbash(m): 10:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
Nowenuse:

Perfect explanation to Ishalbash.
Core-northerners should continue to wallow in backwardness while other Nigerians get educated, enlightened and leaving poverty. Their population will keep on being used as slaves and cheap labour for other Nigerians to make more wealth.

Since am not a slave ND an illiterate like some of your people Ai ba matsala.gringringrin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 16, 2017
genieluv:

Holly where have u been hearing his name from?

In the media I think
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Bifwoli: 10:12pm On Jun 16, 2017
genieluv:

Holly what do you define as life im Naija? Our entertainment to a large extent reflects life in Naija.

That's the biggest lie i've ever heard. So the 110m Nigerians living a very tough existence of hand to mouth are the exact replica of a few spoilt brats who waste expensive wines ? Gimme a break

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 16, 2017
mtis:

Africans ..

I think genie is from the north and it appears like they're in general more light skinned than Southerners, thats why she posts only the light skinned folks.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
mtis:

Please post real life in naija like Tayser is doing for once.

hucheki na m2 grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 16, 2017
TayserMahiri:

In the media I think
msee kulala nayo..saa gapi hii
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 16, 2017
genieluv:

lol genie, if only you knew how you come out when you post some of these images. Nice pics tho cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
mtis:

msee kulala nayo..saa gapi hii

boss ni Furahideeiy !!!1
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
TayserMahiri:

I think genie is from the north and it appears like they're in general more light skinned than Southerners, thats why she posts only the light skinned folks.
but being light is not the issue..the issue is this photoshoped thingy ..like celebs an famous people..i want the stuff ya posting..like a friday gig guys having funny an stuff like that..real life man not like queen Elizabeth thingy.. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
mtis:

but being light is not the issue..the issue is this photoshoped thingy ..like celebs an famous people..i want the stuff ya posting..like a friday gig guys having funny an stuff like that..real life man not l[b]ike queen Elizabeth thingy[/b] .. grin grin

hahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
@tayser huyu msee anaitwa Isahalbash amemshika Nowe vibaya mpaka nikamlike..Nowe siku hizi ametulia grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Bifwoli: 10:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
genieluv:

Those are not everyday Nigerians.Most don't wear fine clothes and congregate in upmarket locales -the everyday Nigerian lives in Jos ,Ikorodu ,Awka and Maiduguri doing some form of trade or small business and without fine clothing.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
Bifwoli:

Those are not everyday Nigerians.Most don't wear fine clothes and congregate in upmarket locales -the everyday Nigerian lives in Jos ,Ikorodu ,Awka and Maiduguri doing some form of trade or small business and without fine clothing.
those are famous people in Nigeria.tell her to post normal naija guys like during football match..that what i cal Nigeria..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Isahalbash(m): 10:24pm On Jun 16, 2017
mtis:
@tayser huyu msee anaitwa Isahalbash amemshika Nowe vibaya mpaka nikamlike..Nowe siku hizi ametulia grin grin

Translate in English plzgrin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 10:24pm On Jun 16, 2017
mtis:

thats what am trying to tell you..stop this arranged photo thingy..we also have this but we like showing how Kenyans live in real life not the fake one ya trying to portray ..show me the parties an stuff like that
Bifwoli:

Holly all Nigerians participate in social events irrespective of their socio-economic status. The poor Nigerians you see, don't try them when it comes to appearing in their traditional clothes.
***The best and most expensive clothes of most Nigerians are their traditional wears, cos our biggest occasions are traditional ones where people have to come out their best.
You guys definitely do not understand us. smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 16, 2017
Isahalbash:

Translate in English plzgrin
thanks man for educating Nowenuse .. Nowe can be annoying sometimes grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 16, 2017
mtis:

hehehe, kumbe we pia umeobserve. ako sawa, uyo msee anatakanga kushikwa ivo
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 10:27pm On Jun 16, 2017
Bifwoli:

When she says everyday Nigerians, she's saying these are not celebrities. Heck l don't know where you live, but l know many middle class people in warri and Portharcourt, are like these people and even some of the poor live and dress like these(there are struggling people everywhere of course), but it all depends on your experience because Nigeria is big, though the burden of one part affects the others directly or indirectly
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Hbuyosh(m): 10:28pm On Jun 16, 2017
Hati13:
TayserMahiri and other Kenyans and also Nigerians, I will try my best to tell as many Ethiopians I know about your countries beauty. Even if most of them will not visit because of financial difficulties, at least they will know how beautiful our neighbor Kenya and fellow Africans Nigeria they are.
But Ethiopia is also a very beautiful country. I stumbled the country' s various infrastructuere developments the other day, flanked with the landscape....it was absolutely stunning!

Even Nigeria is just beautiful, their problem is they have insurbodinated tourism for the other industries, especially oil, so they do not market the beauty of their country that much like Kenya, Ethiopia, Tanzania SA etc.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 16, 2017
mtis:

those are famous people in Nigeria.tell her to post normal naija guys like during football match..that what i cal Nigeria..

Yea, the guys are trying so hard.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 16, 2017
genieluv:

Holly all Nigerians participate in social events irrespective of their socio-economic status. The poor Nigerians you see, don't try them when it comes to appearing in their traditional clothes.
***The best and most expensive clothes of most Nigerians are their traditional wears, cos our biggest occasions are traditional ones where people have to come out their best.
You guys definitely do not understand us. smiley
this are not poor Nigerians they just typical naija having fun without the makeup i guess grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 10:28pm On Jun 16, 2017
Bifwoli:

That's the biggest lie i've ever heard. So the 110m Nigerians living a very tough existence of hand to mouth are the exact replica of a few spoilt brats who waste expensive wines ? Gimme a break

N wait a second. Alll the road racers you guys are posting from Kenya. Are you trying to tell me that they are the average Kenyans?
>>>>>Can poor kenyans attend or participate in any of these events you guys are posting? Captial No, buh Nigerians of almost any socio-economic status can become succesful entertainers n attend most cultural events.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kaylinda: 10:30pm On Jun 16, 2017
mtis:

this are not poor Nigerians they just typical naija having fun without the makeup i guess grin grin

What is the problem with you guys? Are you people posting the poor kenyans? genieluv, continue abeg.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kaylinda: 10:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
TayserMahiri:

You are not making any sense.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Isahalbash(m): 10:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
TayserMahiri:

hehehe, kumbe we pia umeobserve. ako sawa, uyo msee anatakanga kushikwa ivo

Baba werey wat r you sayinggrin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
Okay, lets continue cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 16, 2017
kaylinda:

You are not making any sense.

You need to calm down
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 16, 2017
Isahalbash:

Baba werey wat r you sayinggrin

I'm just saying you are the medicine for Nowenuse and his shenanigans cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) (1124) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.