Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,656 members, 7,862,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:16 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6286492 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) (1124) (1125) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 10:32pm On Jun 16, 2017
kaylinda:

What is the problem with you guys? Are you people posting the poor kenyans? genieluv, continue abeg.
The double standard is something else.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 10:33pm On Jun 16, 2017
mtis:

those are famous people in Nigeria.tell her to post normal naija guys like during football match..that what i cal Nigeria..

And how do you know that these are not normal naija guys?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 10:35pm On Jun 16, 2017
genieluv:

And how do you know that these are not normal naija guys?
I wonder what these Kenyans take us for, lol. I can't blame them anyway.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 10:35pm On Jun 16, 2017
kaylinda:

What is the problem with you guys? Are you people posting the poor kenyans? genieluv, continue abeg.

yes bibi, i will. I just taya for Kenyans ooh. They think all other africans chill n have fun same way with them? No no, we don't.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 16, 2017
Mashujaa Ride, also known as National Biking Day

The event is held yearly to celebrate kenyan independence heroes

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kaylinda: 10:38pm On Jun 16, 2017
Taysermahiri, bifwoli and mtis.......what genieluv is telling you guys is nothing but the truth. ....The best and most expensive attires, outings and parties for most Nigerians are traditional. We also engage in other outings and events, but none beats the traditional.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 10:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
kaylinda:
Taysermahiri, bifwoli and mtis.......what genieluv is telling you guys is nothing but the truth. ....The best and most expensive attires, outings and parties for most Nigerians are traditional. We also engage in other outings and events, but none beats the traditional.
The traditional is even more exciting and colorful to me.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
Mashujaa Ride

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 16, 2017
kaylinda:

wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Isahalbash(m): 10:42pm On Jun 16, 2017
TayserMahiri:

I'm just saying you are the medicine for Nowenuse and his shenanigans cheesy

Wenedem.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Isahalbash(m): 10:46pm On Jun 16, 2017
kaylinda:

I know d Yorubas even if they r d most poorest people in dat community, they wud surely buy d best attires wen party is involvedgrin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 10:48pm On Jun 16, 2017
Nigerian arts, dance n cultural event

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 10:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
Nigerian parties.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
freshest4live:

huh !! then i think you guys are really really different from us..but how comes the Naija brothers in Nairobi like parting alot..or depends on part of Naija they come from
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 10:53pm On Jun 16, 2017
freshest4live:

Holly I see where Kenyans are coming from. They are trying to be more westernized than the westerners cheesy

***More of Nigerian arts, dance n culture events

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 16, 2017
freshest4live:
Nigerian parties.
the first two photos looks like a wedding ceremony ..(boring..)..the third one is Ok
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 10:55pm On Jun 16, 2017
Isahalbash:

I know d Yorubas even if they r d most poorest people in dat community, they wud surely buy d best attires wen party is involvedgrin

Exactly.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 10:55pm On Jun 16, 2017
mtis:

huh !! then i think you guys are really really different from us..but how comes the Naija brothers in Nairobi like parting alot..or depends on part of Naija they come from
Are you saying partying in traditional style is inferior? There are also lots of English parties like you have in Kenya of course, and l like them too, just that l find traditional events more colourful.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 16, 2017
genieluv:

Holly I see where Kenyans are coming from. They are trying to be more westernized than the westerners cheesy

***More of Nigerian arts, dance n culture events
no we not trying to be westernized that how we live..btn ya culture thingy is greate should open it for tourism
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 10:58pm On Jun 16, 2017
mtis:

the first two photos looks like a wedding ceremony ..(boring..)..the third one is Ok
Wow l thought as an African you would appreciate such more, OK in the future l would limit my photos to English fashioned parties
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 16, 2017
freshest4live:

Are you saying partying in traditional style is inferior? There are also lots of English parties like you have in Kenya of course, and l like them too, just that l find traditional events more colourful.
man ya killing it.. now ya called them English parties ?? grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 16, 2017
guys am out..gdnyt .. Shalom cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 11:01pm On Jun 16, 2017
mtis:

man ya killing it.. now ya called them English parties ?? grin grin
I mean westernized Beyonce type of events, it's everywhere in Naija of course especially on campus... unilag, uniport, etc.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 16, 2017
freshest4live:
Nigerian parties.

This now looks normal/ordinary people. The posts genie has been posting looked like endless weddings or such
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Isahalbash(m): 11:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
One poor baba landlord died close to my street, they slaughtered 7cows excluding Xtra meat, fish ND d small ewure( goats)grin

Even me folo bend down low shake bodygrin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
Mashujaa/Heroes Ride, Kenya

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 11:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
mtis:

TayserMahiri:

This now looks normal. The posts genie has been posting looked like endless weddings or such

Holly It's not like Nigerians don't do other parties like these below, we do a lot. We just don't project them above the traditional ones smiley

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
genieluv:

Holly It's not like Nigerians don't do other parties like these below, we do a lot. We just don't project them above the traditional ones smiley

Cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 11:14pm On Jun 16, 2017
mtis:

no we not trying to be westernized that how we live..btn ya culture thingy is greate should open it for tourism

yaaah, that's just the problem. Nigerians don't really care about tourism as such. Most don't deem it to be lucrative (negative ffects of oil wealth). Buh with time though, it will change.

***Yes of course, you Kenyans are trying to act westernized so much. You copy white social events so much. Like your tea n blanket parties. Of what significance is such to Africans?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 11:22pm On Jun 16, 2017
TayserMahiri:
Mashujaa/Heroes Ride, Kenya

Edo state in Nigeria does organize Comrade trophy bikers race.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 11:29pm On Jun 16, 2017
mtis:

but being light is not the issue..the issue is this photoshoped thingy ..like celebs an famous people..i want the stuff ya posting..like a friday gig guys having funny an stuff like that..real life man not like queen Elizabeth thingy.. grin grin

Holly I was never into posting famous people, infact i never posted any picture at all. Nowenuse n NairobiWalker were the ones who started the celebrity contest n i decided to join in.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 16, 2017
genieluv:

Edo state in Nigeria does organize Comrade trophy bikers race.

Nice, basically what we're saying is, try post a broad range of pics.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) (1124) (1125) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.