Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,912 members, 7,848,679 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:33 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1479) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6264323 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) (1482) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:55am On Sep 30, 2017
samsobo24:
Even places that are within your main city in Nairobi are an eye-sore.
I am still respecting Nairobi by not posting pictures

Nairobi's slums are an eyesore, yes. But 80% of Nairobi is awesome, green, good infrastructure and beautiful. Meanwhile 90% of any Nigerian city is an eyesore. Don't be respectful, go ahead and post the 6% of Nairobi that we've already seen over and over to make yourself feel good.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:57am On Sep 30, 2017
samsobo24:
when you are business friendly, they have to come and invest.
Lagos state takes the elephant share of investment in Africa

False.,... the top African cities for investment are Johannesburg followed by Cape Town, followed by Nairobi.

http://venturesafrica.com/five-african-countries-that-offer-the-greatest-investment-opportunities-in-real-estate/

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 30, 2017
NairobiWalker:

False.,... the top African cities for investment are Johannesburg followed by Cape Town, followed by Nairobi.

http://venturesafrica.com/five-african-countries-that-offer-the-greatest-investment-opportunities-in-real-estate/
grin grin grin grin..naijas dreaming as usual

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 10:08am On Sep 30, 2017
NairobiWalker:

Nairobi's slums are an eyesore, yes. But 80% of Nairobi is awesome, green, good infrastructure and beautiful. Meanwhile 90% of any Nigerian city is an eyesore. Don't be respectful, go ahead and post the 6% of Nairobi that we've already seen over and over to make yourself feel good.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 10:28am On Sep 30, 2017
NairobiWalker:

I am not gay but since you're so interested in me, I wouldn't mind tearing your h.orny arse apart. You're so into me you're following me everywhere and idiots like you need to be taught lessons. lol. I hope you're applying the Vaseline.
Hahaha,You have finally come out of the closet,dirty fagg.So, now that we have established the fact that you are gay as you have given details yourself(vaseline and all that,is that how you do it?),can you now correct your stupidity when you tried to compare Lagos' GDP to Nairobi's GDP or do you still stand by your stupidity?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:37am On Sep 30, 2017
obaaderemi:
So you are a gay?You should go to kwametut,your fellow gay...You don't even have a di.ck to start with.Forgiveness already cut it off.A real man sticks to his words.You have to explain what you mean by saying 'let's compare Lagos GDP with Nairobi's GDP and stop running around.4am Nigerian time,wtf?Did you sleep at all?I took away sleep from your eyes.Sorry.Anyway,more Nigerian semen into your smelly mouth.Your Nairobi is the poorest major city in Africa with a per capita of $1900.Lagos $4800 and Jburg $9000....http://www.euromonitor.com/nairobi-city-review/report

Hahaha! That dude is very cunning and difficulty. grin

Hope you knack him apkako for head. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:39am On Sep 30, 2017
[quote author=samsobo24 post=60968012][/quote]

shocked shocked grin grin

Odikwa serious! shocked grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 30, 2017
samsobo24:
An yet we have th's in the zoo

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 10:51am On Sep 30, 2017
forgiveness:

Hahaha! That dude is very cunning and difficulty. grin

Hope you knack him apkako for head. grin
Hahaha,bros,na you teach me o.Anyway,I have the mouse cornered already and have been flogging him mercillesly since.He even admitted being ga.y on an open forum like this.No wonder he is always angry,I didn't know he was suffering so much emotionally.Gay in Africa of all things!What frustration.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 30, 2017
Ibadan looking nice grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 30, 2017
@samsobo24 ..Even if its living in a ghetto this is too much

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 11:01am On Sep 30, 2017
[quote author=samsobo24 post=60968012][/quote]You talked about in Africa and the gay mouse posted a silly link on real estate in Africa and used it to claim kenya attracts more fdi.He clutches at straws like the drowning man he is..investment in Africa,Nigeria $95BN ...Kenya $4bn https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_received_FDI
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 30, 2017
The new face of kibera Slum thanks Tayser cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 30, 2017
Tea plantation--kenya..Thanks jay

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:31am On Sep 30, 2017
obaaderemi:
Hahaha,bros,na you teach me o.Anyway,I have the mouse cornered already and have been flogging him mercillesly since.He even admitted being ga.y on an open forum like this.No wonder he is always angry,I didn't know he was suffering so much emotionally.Gay in Africa of all things!What frustration.

Hahaha! No near am oooo. grin

Take atori or pankere dey flog am from afar else...na you know. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 11:48am On Sep 30, 2017
Africa's biggest Housing Estate
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 11:55am On Sep 30, 2017
This is real development:
The largest Medical Research Hub in Africa under construction
Largest syringe plant in Africa
Worlds largest fertilizer plant in Nigeria largest housing Estate in Africa
Worlds largest refinery in Nigeria
Largest Hospital in Africa in kano under construction
University of Africa under construction in Yenagoa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 30, 2017
While some are still importing expired trains ...

cool

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 12:35pm On Sep 30, 2017
@Sambo
Give us photos of your claims....EMPTY TALKER. grin grin grin grin

For now you're FARTING in a DEEP SEA.

Kano nigger area cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
@NairoWalker
You're spot on pitty these fools are so dumb to understand. Joburg,Cairo,Cape Town, Nairobi,Luanda lead in Africa in investment. How can you invest in an OVERPOPULATED HOT shithole like nigger area. I read an article online the other day on how British planned to Bleep off nigger area in the 1920s. They said the white men had no future in that JUNGLE. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 12:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
Joburg and Cairo lead AFRICA when it comes to MONEY.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 12:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
kwametut:
Joburg and Cairo lead AFRICA when it comes to MONEY.
Majority of Nigerian businesses are not listed in the stock exchange. This has always been a well known fact.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 12:48pm On Sep 30, 2017
@Samwhatever
Note Bara was leading the world for nearly 100 years and is now the 3rd largest after two Chinese hosiptals.

Chris Hani Baragwanath Hospital is the third largest hospital in the world after the West China Hospital of West China Medical Center of Sichuan University, and Chang Gung Memorial Hospital at Linkou, occupying 70 ha (170 acres), with 3,400 beds and 6,760 staff members. The hospital is in the Soweto area south of Johannesburg, South Africa

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 12:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
What businesses DRUGS Listen fool if you google biggest banks in Africa you will see SA banks topping the list our banks alone are worth over $600 billion.

freshest4live:

Majority of Nigerian businesses are not listed in the stock exchange. This has always been a well known fact.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 12:52pm On Sep 30, 2017
@Sambowhatever
IN HEALTH AND MEDICINE you're NOBODIES..Hence Buhari and other nigger leaders go overseas for check ups while HUNGRY MASSES spew drivel at home and making FALSE CLAIMS.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 12:55pm On Sep 30, 2017
NairobiWalker:

Educate your friend on that. All in all, I still think the Nigeria GDP figures don't add up. I could excuse the low budget figures but low figures yet with a deficit? That's just a no. I can't see how a country that claims to have a GDP as high as $594B in some years can fail to finance a $20 B GDP whether they're dependent on oil or not.
Maybe during the recession from early 2015, but it's not surprising if the tax to GDP is the lowest in Africa. There's no way the statistics can be cooked to fool everyone, it only stems from your own delusional comparison of Kenya to Nigeria.
Kenya is way too small, and even from a long time ago in the nineties, Nigeria was already way above 150 Billion dollars, and of course you would expect this for a population her size, and of course with the large informal sector, some posit the nominal GDP is even much higher than 500Billion dollars.
Note that our GDP is no longer 594 Billion dollars but now around 405 Billion dollars.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 12:56pm On Sep 30, 2017
Small OVERPOPULATED shithole making noise its funny its the VILLAGE BOYS AND GIRLS who live below the POVERTY LINE. Buhari and other crooks come to SA for check ups while some dickhead deep in the jungles of nigger area thinks otheryz

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 12:57pm On Sep 30, 2017
kwametut:
What businesses DRUGS Listen fool if you google biggest banks in Africa you will see SA banks topping the list our banks alone are worth over $600 billion.

You can search for those businesses yourself, l have no time for dimwits.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 12:58pm On Sep 30, 2017
GDP is an OUTDATED method to measure wealth and progress of countries this method was invented in the 1960s. Note its 2017. WAKE THE Bleep UP NIGGER!!!!!

freshest4live:

Maybe during the recession from early 2015, but it's not surprising if the tax to GDP is the lowest in Africa. There's no way the statistics can be cooked to full everyone, it only stems from your own delusional comparison of Kenya to Nigeria.
Kenya is way too small, and even from a long time ago in the nineties, Nigeria was already way above 150 Billion dollars, and of course you would expect this for a population her size, and of course with the large informal sector, some posit the nominal GDP is even much higher than 500Billion dollars.
Note that our GDP is 594 Billion dollars but now around 405 Billion dollars.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 12:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
Business there mofocker

freshest4live:

You can search for those businesses yourself, l have no time for dimwits.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 1:13pm On Sep 30, 2017
How do you invest in a country filled with EVIL PEOPLE

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 1:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
Here is the TRUTH stop fooling each other VILLAGE MAVROS. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) (1482) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.