Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1797) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6228648 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1794) (1795) (1796) (1797) (1798) (1799) (1800) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 5:12pm On May 27, 2018
NairobiWalker:

How man times should I show you? lol.

BTW, Check out your video more carefully - it doesn't include those slums in Surulere because your aim was to convince us your poor people live in those nice houses. The slums only came in after you realized I am exposing you. grin grin grin

First of all, the only slum in Lagos is Makoko. So I don't know what slums you are talking of that I showed.

If you have any senses upstairs you should read my statement again. I said typically 'low middleclass and low income'. It was a mixed statement. Or have low middleclass and low income become synonymous to you?
The drone mostly shows the low middleincome areas or would you call those cramped up houses high-middle income? or where did you see me say that Surulere is exclusively for poor people?

Yeah, I said you should show me the lovely houses of Kenya because you people were calling Nigerian houses box houses and claiming that Kenyan houses were better looking. This was never because I wanted to brag about Nigerian houses. Or have you ever seen any Nigerian here bragging about our houses being better?

Your problem is that you think that you can conclude on people's thoughts and aims. So, you try to conclude and force words into people's mouths.
How the hell did you know my aim? grin You must be a comic character.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 5:20pm On May 27, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Some villages in Nakuru, Laikipia et al are so wonderful you wouldn't want city life again if you got a good farm there.

Very true my plan is to retire in Laikipia
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:24pm On May 27, 2018
Nowenuse:

These are new modern houses in Surulere below and their costs.
Can you show me modern 3 bedroom appartment houses in Langata as cheap as this. I am waiting!

Surulere is crappy. You can't compare it with Langata.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 5:24pm On May 27, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Kibera is notpart of Lang'ata lol. As you can see from your wikipidea source, Lang'ata BORDERS Kibera. It is neither part of Kibera nor is Kibera part of Lang'ata. It once was but no longer. Kibera is part of Kibra Constituency. Meanwhile a majority of your Surulere residents live in slums such as Ojuelegba.

Kibera is not part of langata but since it is neighbouring to Langata and was carved out of Langata, that means they share amenities and rescources.

I for instance, do not register or vote in my local ward. I vote in the neighbouring ward because it is more convenient for me.

So, due to the overwhelmingly large population of Kibera (of course, as the largest slum in Africa) grin, it is normal for many Kiberans to choose to vote in Langata for convenience. Or are you trying to deny the people of Kibera their rights as Nairobians proper? grin. Afterall they form the largest bloc of Nairobians and deserve more.

So these Kiberans outnumber the Langata voters numerically by far. This tells us of the emptiness of Langata and the populous nature of Kibera.

Or do you have another explanation or lie to tell as usual? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 5:32pm On May 27, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Surulere is crappy. You can't compare it with Langata.

Don't tell me that you have given up on your search for modern cheaper houses in Langata already?
Come on, you can do better grin

I am still waiting! Lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:50pm On May 27, 2018
Nowenuse:

First of all, the only slum in Lagos is Makoko. So I don't know what slums you are talking of that I showed.

If you have any senses upstairs you should read my statement again. I said typically 'low middleclass and low income'. It was a mixed statement. Or have low middleclass and low income become synonymous to you?
The drone mostly shows the low middleincome areas or would you call those cramped up houses high-middle income? or where did you see me say that Surulere is exclusively for poor people?

Yeah, I said you should show me the lovely houses of Kenya because you people were calling Nigerian houses box houses and claiming that Kenyan houses were better looking. This was never because I wanted to brag about Nigerian houses. Or have you ever seen any Nigerian here bragging about our houses being better?

Your problem is that you think that you can conclude on people's thoughts and aims. So, you try to conclude and force words into people's mouths.
How the hell did you know my aim? grin You must be a comic character.

1. 80% of Lagos is a slum. You must be out of your mind to think only Makoko is a slum in Lagos. This for instance is not Makoko, it is Ajegunle.

2. If you meant typical low class and showed us your typical middle class then you're a liar. You wanted to paint a glories picture of your low class but we caught you. grin grin

3. People who are not stupid like you can accurately guess your intentions based on what you say.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:52pm On May 27, 2018
Nowenuse:

Kibera is not part of langata but since it is neighbouring to Langata and was carved out of Langata, that means they share amenities and rescources.

I for instance, do not register or vote in my local ward. I vote in the neighbouring ward because it is more convenient for me.

So, due to the overwhelmingly large population of Kibera (of course, as the largest slum in Africa) grin, it is normal for many Kiberans to choose to vote in Langata for convenience. Or are you trying to deny the people of Kibera their rights as Nairobians proper? grin. Afterall they form the largest bloc of Nairobians and deserve more.

So these Kiberans outnumber the Langata voters numerically by far. This tells us of the emptiness of Langata and the populous nature of Kibera.

Or do you have another explanation or lie to tell as usual? grin

Please stop talking about things you don't understand. You are already clueless about things right under your nose - stop trying to be an expert on things 5000km away from you. grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:57pm On May 27, 2018
Now that you've agreed Surulere is crappy and not worthy of comparison with Langata, let me show you where low class Kenyans live.
Umoja, Nairobi

[img]https://www.the-star.co.ke/sites/default/files/styles/new_full_content/public/465760.jpg?itok=u-RsZWZn[/img]

That's our low class up there.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:02pm On May 27, 2018
Nowenuse:

Don't tell me that you have given up on your search for modern cheaper houses in Langata already?
Come on, you can do better grin

I am still waiting! Lol

Langata gave Surulere an ass whooping. Why are you forcing Langata to be like Surulere? I realized Surulere is too crappy to compete Langata. Sulurele's match in Nairobi is Umoja since they're both low class. I have posted photos of Umoja above - check them out. Those houses are way better than those of Sulurele yet way cheaper grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Natural01(m): 6:20pm On May 27, 2018
NairobiWalker:
Now that you've agreed Surulere is crappy and not worthy of comparison with Langata, let me show you where low class Kenyans live.
Umoja, Nairobi

[img]https://www.the-star.co.ke/sites/default/files/styles/new_full_content/public/465760.jpg?itok=u-RsZWZn[/img]

That's our low class up there.
Bull shit, you misstated Surulere is crappy, obvious you don't know facts

SURULERE

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:25pm On May 27, 2018
Natural01:
Bull shit, you misstated Surulere is crappy, obvious you don't know facts

SURULERE

Surulere was beaten hands down by Langata until No-ones-anus started complaining. We are past that now. Don't take us back.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 27, 2018
Nowenuse:

Who is this person comparing small towns and semi urban areas in Kenya with large cities in Nigeria with millions of people?
Are you alright?

First,that stupid question go and ask your forefathers.

And whatever you yap madly about them,they are still categorised to be urban areas,yes they're not cities but are major towns which are close enough to be cities because they're also growing rapidly as well.

Urban places ain't only measured with its population weight but also infrastructure within,kisii town is a case example of a town in western Kenya,its massively growing with the hands of interested Kenyan investors and also on the ground of infrastructure supported by its governor,it hasn't reach to the level of being called a city but a MAJOR TOWN,and its population is less than 1million.Before 2025,kisii town will be a city if it maintain its tempo.

So population is a limiting factor in some Kenyan towns that's why they haven't graduated to be called a city unlike your Nigeria where people keep on conjugating to alarm up your population to fill up your slum cities as RVP20182 usually puts it.

Nothing serious to be argued there since population is a natural factor,unless you're foolishly blinded.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Natural01(m): 6:44pm On May 27, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Surulere was beaten hands down by Langata until No-ones-anus started complaining. We are past that now. Don't take us back.
Surulere beaten by langashits in your shallow mind, I wonder why masia with minute mental magnitude like you like repelling reality. I don't fancy Surulere, but it way better than that poo grave you're comparing it with

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 27, 2018
Jay254:

Plan with agroup and come to Kenya I will take you around the country for free...

I do not watch the news but I spend I good time on Utube and watch staff around africa..

Negative news always sales, so don't expect to get aclear picture of a country through News..

Yesterday I enjoyed this from nigeria..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UW_xEqCWrm0

Hahaha grin grin grin grin
That's Nigeria where they stream online to fight with other African races instead of correcting their internal setbacks embarassed

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 7:22pm On May 27, 2018
254tobby:

That's Nigeria where they stream online to fight with other African races instead of correcting their internal setbacks embarassed

We stream online to fight with other African races? On a Nigerian site. Says someone who can't stay off nairaland jux checked your history all the thread you opened were baseless comparison between Nigeria and little India if you were close by, would have you the beating of your life

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 27, 2018
darfay:

We stream online to fight with other African races? On a Nigerian site. Says someone who can't stay off nairaland jux checked your history all the thread you opened were baseless comparison between Nigeria and little India if you were close by, would have you the beating of your life

Rubbish,don't you know that this Kenya vs Nigeria thread was opened by your fellow stupid Nigerian??
We can't be mad to intrude here if it was us who started this thread.I know you're pained and jealous when you said the comparison were baseless,this is natural bitterness,but atleast you've got to admit that your country needs to polish up in some aspects after all these 1789 pages thread.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by KingSango(m): 7:31pm On May 27, 2018
East to West, Whose the best?

Each tell tales, each one jest.

All is one, One is all

Its through brawn my people fall....

www.undergroundriseup..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by owbabs: 7:54pm On May 27, 2018
Guys are now arguing about whose slum is better lol ok

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 8:00pm On May 27, 2018
254tobby:

Did you read the comments on that video... Kenyans were saying they need a "This is Kenya" because they have alot of sh** going on in Kenya as well.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:17pm On May 27, 2018
254tobby:

Rubbish,don't you know that this Kenya vs Nigeria thread was opened by your fellow stupid Nigerian??
We can't be mad to intrude here if it was us who started this thread.I know you're pained and jealous when you said the comparison were baseless,this is natural bitterness,but atleast you've got to admit that your country needs to polish up in some aspects after all these 1789 pages thread.
Why are you calling the OP,tonyebarcanister stupid after all he has done for you and your fellow Little Indians? He put the title of his thread in your favour and you are still angry all because your country has been exposed brutally here. You are a small country yet you continue to struggle monumentally against a country of over 180m people in terms of development stats. Everything you pride yourselves on has been exposed as been influenced by foreigners including Nigerians. Your biggest ICT company(barring Safaricom) Cellulant was even cofounded by a Nigerian. And I hear your biggest bank started as a branch of an Indian bank. It's so pathetic that with all your bragging here,everything meaningful in Kenya has to bear the touch of foreigners. You should begin to change that. You need to buckle up.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 8:32pm On May 27, 2018
From what I've seen some of our smaller cities(Uyo & Calabar) beat hands down Kenya's smaller cities(Kisumu & eldoret)

Then again some of our other smaller cities(Aba and Ontisha, etc) dare not even try the comaprison
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 27, 2018
nwoke37:

Gosh, how many songs did Sauti Sol have to pay Nigerian artists to feature in?

The other day Davido was in Suriname(South American country) and his show was sold out

Davido impresses low lifes
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 27, 2018
Danielnino00:

Seems like u can read but can't comprehend..

BTW, that ur line on uncle Bob is quite funny..its something I keep asking my Zim friends(I got a lot of them through WhatsApp football groups grin) why despite claiming to be the most literate in Africa would allow one man to rule then for three decades? grin ...

And what was their response? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 27, 2018
obaaderemi:
Why are you calling the OP,tonyebarcanister stupid after all he has done for you and your fellow Little Indians? He put the title of his thread in your favour and you are still angry all because your country has been exposed brutally here. You are a small country yet you continue to struggle monumentally against a country of over 180m people in terms of development stats. Everything you pride yourselves on has been exposed as been influenced by foreigners including Nigerians. Your biggest ICT company(barring Safaricom) Cellulant was even cofounded by a Nigerian. And I hear your biggest bank started as a branch of an Indian bank. It's so pathetic that with all your bragging here,everything meaningful in Kenya has to bear the touch of foreigners. You should begin to change that. You need to buckle up.

You're always madly obsessed with foreigners owning businesses in Kenya,but the case is not that way,like banks here very few of them are foreign owned and you'll never accept This because of bitterness thinking that you've made it in life,even in your Nigeria,there are some white businesses there.
Safaricom is Kenyan owned but because of your stupid ignorance with giant ego,you refused to admit it after me and RVP20182 explained it to you,now you want us to sing for you that safaricom thing everyday on this thread?Or is it that you've soked some pant in your brain making you to get some difficulty in getting that concept?Guy you're not a child to be babyfed,maybe you're an adult on pampers and we don't know yet.Take it leave it cause after all we never waste our data and energy knowing more about a shithole dangote nation in west Africa.

Population is a bullcrap excuse to use because you have 180million people yet 70% of them might be illetrate fools..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 27, 2018
sufferNsmiling:
Nigeria tops in 10 most stressed countries list

Nigeria and its citizens have shot up to the top of countries with the most stress according to a research that was carried out by Bloomberg.

Nigeria has created another milestone as she comes out as the top most stressed country in the world for 2016 and 2017, according to a research carried out by Bloomberg.

In the research which was meant to find out how stress affects citizens of different countries, Nigeria was voted as the number one country where residents are stressed out.

Researchers analyzed different variables in 74 countries including annual homicide rate, GDP per capita, insecurity, income inequality, corruption, unemployment, health care quality, crime rate, suicide rate and air pollution and typically, Nigeria was not found wanting as it dusted countries like South Africa, Bolivia, Pakistan, Colombia, and others.

1. Nigeria

Nigeria ranks as number one on the list the top 10 most stressed countries in the world. InsideMonkey.com describes Nigeria thus:

'as the eighth most populous country in the world, Nigeria has mass poverty and unemployment with more than 60 percent living below the poverty line. Up to five million Nigerians live with HIV or AIDS.

In addition to the myriads of problems Nigeria is faced with, the citizens face an extreme religious conflict between Muslims and Christians, mass deforestation and water pollution.'

However, they also failed to point out that Nigeria is also bedeviled with crime, insecurity, Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen attack, and a highly corrupt government and its officials who only look out for themselves.

http://www.pulse.ng/gist/nigeria-tops-in-10-most-stressed-countries-list-id6481624.html

This research corroborates a previous observation by a Kenyan that Nigerians are mostly sad and angry people.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 27, 2018
nwoke37:

Yes there are some with white admixture no doubt but facts remain that even before the modern creation of Nigeria there were accounts of lightkskinned igbos who were to be slaves.

Search it up. The igbos were recognized by their light skin. It probably has to do with the igbos coming from a heavily forested region.

We can settle this useless debate this way:

1. Some Nigerians are light skinned.
2. Nigerians are mostly dark skinned folks.
3. Many of the dark skinned folks bleach.
4. Full stop

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 27, 2018
rvp20182:
Cellulant was founded by Ken Njoroge and when it expanded first to Nigeria - he co-opted the Nigerian - otherwise Cellulant other African operations are all ran from Nairobi. As regard to little indians - we got 80K indians against 1M indian. So yes we are little Indians and you're BIG indians. Our Indians are doing complex business - you indians are helping you ran shops and such mundane stuff.

The Nigerian is a subordinate to Njoroge. But trust Nigerians to do anything to present them as equals. If not for the large Nigerian market, Njoroge would have no biz with the other dude. But if they want to feel nice let them.

Anyone can see who's boss here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZWbgb21AA8
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 9:30pm On May 27, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Davido impresses low lifes

still bigger than any artist in your country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 9:33pm On May 27, 2018
TayserMahiri:

The Nigerian is a subordinate to Njoroge. But trust Nigerians to do anything to present them as equals. If not for the large Nigerian market, Njoroge would have no biz with the other dude. But if they want to feel nice let them.

Anyone can see who's boss here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZWbgb21AA8

The Nigerian is a co-founder as well as the Kenyan meaning they both came together and discussed and idea and both agreed to make that idea a business. Golly...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 27, 2018
Daejoyoung:
Nigerian architecture...Sheraton Hotel.

Hope Nigerians do enjoy the facilities in that hotel the way Kenyans do.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 27, 2018
nwoke37:

still bigger than any artist in your country

Still impresses low lifes
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 27, 2018
nwoke37:

The Nigerian is a co-founder as well as the Kenyan meaning they both came together and discussed and idea and both agreed to make that idea a business. Golly...

Okay, next time we will not even hire Nigerians if this how they behave once hired. Same attitude from Nigerian KQ employees.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1794) (1795) (1796) (1797) (1798) (1799) (1800) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.