Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,164 members, 7,860,175 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:19 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1876) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6281496 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1873) (1874) (1875) (1876) (1877) (1878) (1879) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 10:32am On Jun 13, 2018
rvp2018:
Sounds complicated.Basically all those regions you describe exist "nowhere" - officially Nigeria is divided into 36 states.. It's more accurate to divide Nigeria first by religion - muslim north & christian south. Then by 3 tribes - Igbo & related (christian - South East -Biafra- Oil), Yoruba & related (mixed -muslims & christian - South West - Lagos), Hausa & related (muslim -north - Abuja-KANO - Boko-haram - fulani cattle herders).

You this useless massai idiot stop acting like you know Nigeria. I am neither igbo,yoruba nor Hausa And I am 100% Nigerian. And oil in Nigeria is from the south south(where I am from).Akwa ibom, Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa,Edo,Cross Rivers
You die a miserable death the next you say something you are poorly informed about

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 10:34am On Jun 13, 2018
What make you think I am interested in knowing the fine details of NIgeria - one huge uniform zoo. I'll continue to classify you with Igbos...igbo & related. Then yoruba & related. Then hause & related. You are in the related retard. And it works for me - Igbo & related are endowed with oil but bitter because an alliance of yoruba & hausa controls the federal gov of Nigeria (which relies entirely on OIL). Deal with that. Start another Biafra if you want.
darfay:

You this useless massai idiot stop acting like you know Nigeria. I am neither igbo,yoruba nor Hausa And I am 100% Nigerian. And oil in Nigeria is from the south south(where I am from).Akwa ibom, Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa,Edo,Cross Rivers
You die a miserable death the next you say something you are poorly informed about

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 10:36am On Jun 13, 2018
gallivant:

There Nigerians stranded in the Mediterranean and Italy won't take them. I think your energy is better focused elsewhere. These people need food and clothing, where is Dangote's navy??

Have you drank blood today? Stupid massai monkey and is that why you are up by 4.am to talk,breathe,and think Nigeria. You would soon die of hatred and internal injury with the way you are obsessed with Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 10:41am On Jun 13, 2018
rvp2018:
Our manufacturing is just sophisticated. And you don't have any - outside Nestle & Unilver - whatever you have - is doggy chinese finished goods. It reason you only export one item - oil. We export so many finished manufactured goods. Please try compete with Benin -otherwise we are competing with Egypt & South Africa in East & Southern Africa.

Online shopping smiley - the total revenue Jumia make in Nigeria is how much grin. Trust me in E-COMMERCE we beat Nigerian 10-nil.

Please you guys need to be taken back to schools outside Nigeria and taught to critically analyse things.

So you mean what you were even boasting about is a repackaged American brand? These Kenyans dey fall my hand oh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 10:41am On Jun 13, 2018
rvp2018:
What make you think I am interested in knowing the fine details of NIgeria - one huge uniform zoo. I'll continue to classify you with Igbos...igbo & related. Then yoruba & related. Then hause & related. You are in the related retard. And it works for me - Igbo & related are endowed with oil but bitter because an alliance of yoruba & hausa controls the federal gov of Nigeria. Deal with that. Start another Biafra if you want.

If my ethnic where in Kenya would have been the largest on numerical strength. Population of Nigerian ethnic minorities are twice the population of Kenya. Don't say things that are too complicated for a simple minded fellow like you it makes us doubt the credibility of your educational system

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 10:46am On Jun 13, 2018
I think you still don't get it. What HACO does is not re-packaging. They do not import already made palmer and print haco on it. They have a deal with owner of the brand - they manufacture Palmer - and stick the word Palmer on it. Where exactly does re-packaging come in.
Daejoyoung:

So you mean what you were even boasting about is a repackaged American brand? These Kenyans dey fall my hand oh.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 10:47am On Jun 13, 2018
Who cares? Maasai are well-know tribe because they are proud majestic people. Nobody cares about you tribe mate. Igbos are well known. Yorubas too. Fulani & Hausa of course.
[img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVOocFf6ad1Q36bN-YyRLkYZDU4d8pW2xxHq9plhtU74nV6CGk[/img]
darfay:

If my ethnic where in Kenya would have been the largest on numerical strength. Population of Nigerian ethnic minorities are twice the population of Kenya. Don't say things that are too complicated for a simple minded fellow like you it makes us doubt the credibility of your educational system
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 10:47am On Jun 13, 2018
rvp2018:
What make you think I am interested in knowing the fine details of NIgeria - one huge uniform zoo. I'll continue to classify you with Igbos...igbo & related. Then yoruba & related. Then hause & related. You are in the related retard. And it works for me - Igbo & related are endowed with oil but bitter because an alliance of yoruba & hausa controls the federal gov of Nigeria (which relies entirely on OIL). Deal with that. Start another Biafra if you want.

FYI ondo a Yoruba state has more oil than any igbo state which puts on a distant second from other south south tribes of ijaw(fomer President),urhobos, Ibibios,Annang itsekiris. Visit the culture section to clear your madness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 10:48am On Jun 13, 2018
rvp2018:
Our manufacturing is just sophisticated. And you don't have any - outside Nestle & Unilver - whatever you have - is doggy chinese finished goods. It reason you only export one item - oil. We export so many finished manufactured goods. Please try compete with Benin -otherwise we are competing with Egypt & South Africa in East & Southern Africa.

Online shopping smiley - the total revenue Jumia make in Nigeria is how much grin. Trust me in E-COMMERCE we beat Nigerian 10-nil.

Please you guys need to be taken back to schools outside Nigeria and taught to critically analyse things.

At least Jumia is in Kenya, and Konga may expand there soon. But show me the so called sophisticated Kenyan E commerce in West Africa let alone Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 10:48am On Jun 13, 2018
You're really trying to sell your insignificant tribe in an international section.
darfay:

FYI ondo a Yoruba state has more oil than any igbo state which puts on a distant second from other south south tribes of ijaw(fomer President),urhobos, Ibibios,Annang itsekiris. Visit the culture section to clear your madness
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 10:48am On Jun 13, 2018
rvp2018:
Who cares? Maasai are well-know tribe because they are proud majestic people. Nobody cares about you tribe mate.

E b like say na small pikin I dey even follow talk sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 10:49am On Jun 13, 2018
Jumia was long sold to Rocket Internet ( a Germany Company). We have our own home-grown e-commerce sites.
Daejoyoung:

At least Jumia is in Kenya, and Konga may expand there soon. But show me the so called sophisticated Kenyan E commerce in West Africa let alone Nigeria.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 10:51am On Jun 13, 2018
rvp2018:
You're really trying to sell your insignificant tribe in an international section.

I am Nigerian on Nairaland and I am trying to sell my Nigerian tribe on a Nigerian forum. You are disgrace to Kenya and an enemy of common sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 10:52am On Jun 13, 2018
Okay tell us more about your great tribe of the South-South. I am all ears. What do you do apart from kidnapping & sabotaging oil pipelines. Ken Sariwa - remember them in those days of Abacha ( which tribe was Abacha - those tribal marks on his face are scarry)
darfay:

I am Nigerian on Nairaland and I am trying to sell my Nigerian tribe on a Nigerian forum. You are disgrace to Kenya and an enemy of common sense

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 10:53am On Jun 13, 2018
A Nigerian trying to talk of educational systems credibility! First address the illiteracy gap that exists in Nigeria !
darfay:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 10:53am On Jun 13, 2018
rvp2018:
Jumia was long sold to Rocket Internet ( a Germany Company). We have our own home-grown e-commerce sites.

It is headquartered in Lagos. And jumia is the biggest in Kenya argue with your shadow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 10:53am On Jun 13, 2018
kikuyu1:
I've been here since 2012. Its been an interesting journey. I've learned many things and notices some worrying issues which are actually deep pathologies played out here that are writ large on Dangoteland's socio culture. I first saw it in 2013 when the notorious Chinedu was deported to Lagos and used his money to detain the plane and Kenyan crew.
Everyone here clapped and ululated in outrage threatening to invade Kenya! Look!

https://www.nairaland.com/1318823/nigerian-deportee-kenya-narrates-ordeal

I thought it was just,well 'boyish 'talk,A limited understanding of adult issues combined with jingoism and didn't bother responding. The longer I stayed the more I saw this mentality,a contempt for others,a deliberate denigration of their achievements and abilities. Regularly insults and vituperation are hurled at Ghanaians, South Africans and now us-all cause the most childish fairy tales make them believe they're actually Global Players,economically and politically.
Imo,Dangotelanders should be thanking us for disabusing them of dangerous delusions and mirages. I wouldn't hold my breath ,though.
Oh pulease spare me those tears, l can show you Facebook comments where Kenyans continually describe Nigerians as only crooks. You look down on Tanzanians too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 13, 2018
I can see we nigerians are brainless. We field to be better than kenya now we start fighting ghanaians and south africans. Why our country is in the soccerway. There are millions of nigerians in ghana kenya and south africa but we have fighting them.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 10:55am On Jun 13, 2018
Jonraid:
A Nigerian trying to talk of educational systems credibility! First address the illiteracy gap that exists in Nigeria !

Is that why you joined Nairaland. How is our fault that your Indian masters won't feed you to his dogs so you can end that miserable thing you call life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 10:57am On Jun 13, 2018
E-commerce in Nigeria & Kenya is really small - Jumia is a like the tallest pigmy - I know Safaricom has masoko - not heard much of it - but we have likes of Kilimall - still total sales Jumia make in Kenya - is less than sales one Mall in Nairobi makes per annum.

Carrefour Karen - sells like 20M dollars plus a year - just one location (Ihub) - while Jumia Nigeria is probably struggling to do those kind of sales per annum.

https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/corporate/companies/Carrefour-Karen-outlet-hits-Sh1-5bn-in-revenue/4003102-4273076-82vn1yz/index.html

darfay:

It is headquartered in Lagos. And jumia is the biggest in Kenya argue with your shadow

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 10:59am On Jun 13, 2018
rvp2018:
Okay tell us more about your great tribe of the South-South. I am all ears. What do you do apart from kidnapping & sabotaging oil pipelines. Ken Sariwa - remember them in those days of Abacha ( which tribe was Abacha - those tribal marks on his face are scarry)

Ode is that what would put food on your table today. You are better teaching Nigerian history(that is clearly what you do with your life) at ISL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 11:00am On Jun 13, 2018
Igbo & related. I was right - there is nothing remarkable you can post here about the related tribes of Igbo.
darfay:

Ode is that what would put food on your table today. You are better teaching Nigerian history(that is clearly what you do with your life) at ISL
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 13, 2018
rvp2018:
Facts are stubborn things. You don't need a crowd like this is some political rally. Facts can defend themselves.

Innosson & Kantarack (sp) - are shitty pieces of crap - who do not manufacture anything.
1) They import COUNTERFEIT cars from shitty chinese manufacturers - which is illegal in many countries - because those cars are bad copies of popular models of Toyotas or Fords.

2) They re-badge those cars and fraudelent passes them as "Made in Ghana or Nigeria" - another serious illegality activity.

3) They re-export re-badged counterfeit cars to other unsuspecting banana republics of west africa - another serious violation of international trade laws.

Now dial back to AFCT in Rwanda - Nigeria refused to sign - and the main reason they said - their experience in ECOWAS has been so bad because of this kind of dishonesty - where West Africans - import finished chinese goods, re-packaged them as Made in Togo or Ghana or Benin - get DUTY FREE market access to Nigeria - and end up unfairly competing with their industries - forcing many of them to close.

That kind of nonsense doesn't happen in COMESA or EAC - because the issuance of "Certificate of Origin" & the determination of local content is RIGOROUS.

It's not okay to import 1) counterfeit substandard finished goods from Chinese that flout all WTO/IP rules and 2) it not okay to damage the reputation of entire manufacturing industry by promoting such cheats.

Now fool - go get a crowd (you have 2M nigerians here including bots) to support you.

I'm am telling you nigeria cannot sign because we have no industries or companies left. In three and a half years we lost 1800 company to ghana in 2017 we lost 460 companies to ghana. So what are you going to sign when there are no companies left when their is 0 manufacturing just importation
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 11:03am On Jun 13, 2018
rvp2018:
E-commerce in Nigeria & Kenya is really small - Jumia is a like the tallest pigmy - I know Safaricom has masoko - not heard much of it - but we have likes of Kilimall - still total sales Jumia make in Kenya - is less than sales one Mall in Nairobi makes per annum.

Carrefour Karen - sells like 20M dollars plus a year - just one location (Ihub) - while Jumia Nigeria is probably struggling to do those kind of sales per annum.

https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/corporate/companies/Carrefour-Karen-outlet-hits-Sh1-5bn-in-revenue/4003102-4273076-82vn1yz/index.html

Even boys too become men. And when that day comes jumia(d tallest pigmy), konga,(20+ African countries),payporte and co would be touching d skies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 11:06am On Jun 13, 2018
rvp2018:
Igbo & related. I was right - there is nothing remarkable you can post here about the related tribes of Igbo.

OK
Since when did I start caring about the opinion of third class sub Humans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 13, 2018
mtis:

Kenya..

This is beautiful

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 11:23am On Jun 13, 2018
NigeriaIsDoomed:
he is an aggrieved ipot yoot
Don't mind that useless old fool, you sure say that guy na Nigerian becouse he no they act like Nigerian person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 11:34am On Jun 13, 2018
darfay:

Awfa guy na when you dey board the next chisco bus come Lagos to come hawk Ghana buns like your compatriot here at least you go c something to give your aged father in the village so he would stop causing the day he violated your wretched mother on
that sunny afternoon in d market square where dey sadly produced you
Abeg make una pity that ghana must go guy abeg grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 11:49am On Jun 13, 2018
That makes sense. I mean if it was about re-packaging - corrupt Nigeria already do that - so yes why would you manufacture in Nigeria without
1) 24-7 reliable power - generator bill - wil kill you.
2) Forex that you need to buy machinery or raw materials is so hard to get - you resort to black market & they charge you 500 naira for 1 dollar!

I really doubt there is any manufacturing going on in such enviroment. It's cheaper to relocate to Ghana - manufacture goods there - and have it trucked to Nigeria.

sufferNsmiling:

I'm am telling you nigeria cannot sign because we have no industries or companies left. In three and a half years we lost 1800 company to ghana in 2017 we lost 460 companies to ghana. So what are you going to sign when there are no companies left when their is 0 manufacturing just importation

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 11:53am On Jun 13, 2018
NigeriaIsDoomed:
dysfunctional yet we dey run things for una country, we don make am our 37th state. Clown!
Na now i known say these Ghanaians na very useless people, if kenyans they insult them, them no go react back oo but if Nigerians insult them, them go get power to fight us back. Very useless people!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 11:57am On Jun 13, 2018
rvp2018:
That makes sense. I mean if it was about re-packaging - corrupt Nigeria already do that - so yes why would you manufacture in Nigeria without
1) 24-7 reliable power - generator bill - wil kill you.
2) Forex that you need to buy machinery or raw materials is so hard to get - you resort to black market & they charge you 500 naira for 1 dollar!

I really doubt there is any manufacturing going on in such enviroment. It's cheaper to relocate to Ghana - manufacture goods there - and have it trucked to Nigeria.

You are just wasting your time dude bcouse all what your are saying wont change anything fact...we don pass una we don pass una, so go fvck your self fool!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 13, 2018
kikuyu1:
I've been here since 2012. Its been an interesting journey. I've learned many things and notices some worrying issues which are actually deep pathologies played out here that are writ large on Dangoteland's socio culture. I first saw it in 2013 when the notorious Chinedu was deported to Lagos and used his money to detain the plane and Kenyan crew.
Everyone here clapped and ululated in outrage threatening to invade Kenya! Look!

https://www.nairaland.com/1318823/nigerian-deportee-kenya-narrates-ordeal

I thought it was just,well 'boyish 'talk,A limited understanding of adult issues combined with jingoism and didn't bother responding. The longer I stayed the more I saw this mentality,a contempt for others,a deliberate denigration of their achievements and abilities. Regularly insults and vituperation are hurled at Ghanaians, South Africans and now us-all cause the most childish fairy tales make them believe they're actually Global Players,economically and politically.
Imo,Dangotelanders should be thanking us for disabusing them of dangerous delusions and mirages. I wouldn't hold my breath ,though.

The biggest mistake nigeria make is when they go to other countries they forget nigeria is nothing and stats fooling ourselves only when they get into trouble they realise that nigeria is water nothing else. A prisoner in another african country has more right than a nigeria.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1873) (1874) (1875) (1876) (1877) (1878) (1879) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.