Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:32 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1877) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6281207 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1874) (1875) (1876) (1877) (1878) (1879) (1880) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 12:06pm On Jun 13, 2018
I got no time to waste. I am learning here how fortunate I am not be a Nigerian or to live in Nigeria. I hope you're also learning that you live in a shit hole.
jaycent:
You are just wasting your time dude bcouse all what your are saying wont change anything fact...we don pass una we don pass una, so go fvck your self fool!!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 12:08pm On Jun 13, 2018
darfay:

E b like say na small pikin I dey even follow talk sef
Na now you knw, nothing wey you go talk for this life wey this idiot rvp2018 go listen to you, that boy dey vex me reach bone i swear!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 13, 2018
NigeriaIsDoomed:
In your dream I guess. It is disrespectful to the great and planned city of Abuja to compare it with Nairobi.
The Abuja pictures we posted here dusted and floored that slum and concentration camp called Nairobi yet you folks wouldn't rest.
Mr Seun, as a matter of urgency employ these jobless Kibera villagers to work in Nairaland.

Stop being ignorant and stupid,you'll never admit that you're being overtaken in some aspects,just wallow in your pool of bitterness,Abuja can't and will never match the level of Nairobi's beauty...Abuja is a boring city...

And am not lazy,I've got very many things to do,I only poke onto these thread once in a while to see how your level of ignorance and stupidity is spicing up daily..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 12:13pm On Jun 13, 2018
rvp2018:
I got no time to waste. I am learning here how fortunate I am not be a Nigerian or to live in Nigeria. I hope you're also learning that you live in a shit hole.
I hope so too you're learning that you live in a poo country grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 12:15pm On Jun 13, 2018
jaycent:
Na now you knw, nothing wey you go talk for this life wey this idiot rvp2018 go listen to you, that boy dey vex me reach bone i swear!!

If not for something person for Don treat him fvck up. Him go dey talk like say like say him know everything about Naija. I swear that boy suppose chop cane

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 12:19pm On Jun 13, 2018
254tobby:

Stop being ignorant and stupid,you'll never admit that you're being overtaken in some aspects,just wallow in your pool of bitterness,Abuja can't and will never match the level of Nairobi's beauty...Abuja is a boring city...

And am not lazy,I've got very many things to do,I only poke onto these thread once in a while to see how your level of ignorance and stupidity is spicing up daily..

You this unfortunate kibera bastard. Was your unfortunate olosho of a mother not gang banged by her kinsmen in broad daylight. I pity your Indian slave lord for giving you a smart phone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 12:20pm On Jun 13, 2018
darfay:

If not for something person for Don treat him fvck up. Him go dey talk like say like say him know everything about Naija. I swear that boy suppose chop cane
The most annoying is that he knows nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 12:23pm On Jun 13, 2018
rvp2018:

My 12 year old nephew won't ever act this foolish lest I smack his face. And you are 17, don't think you are too young to act wisely you age grade in Nigeria are already in their second year in the University

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 12:23pm On Jun 13, 2018
rvp2018:
That makes sense. I mean if it was about re-packaging - corrupt Nigeria already do that - so yes why would you manufacture in Nigeria without
1) 24-7 reliable power - generator bill - wil kill you.
2) Forex that you need to buy machinery or raw materials is so hard to get - you resort to black market & they charge you 500 naira for 1 dollar!

I really doubt there is any manufacturing going on in such enviroment. It's cheaper to relocate to Ghana - manufacture goods there - and have it trucked to Nigeria.

But Nigerians are still manufacturing, infact we have a higher manufacturing index than Kenya, even during our recession it was still higher than the Kenyan average.
l can give you more examples of Nigerian manufacturing, there's almost nothing Nigerians haven't tried, light or no light.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 12:23pm On Jun 13, 2018
darfay:

He go chop wetin pass cane sef..him own na to just come here they talk rubbish and nonsense tin wey no get meaning..wetin just save am be say na furum we dey if not ba..him for don chop him father tay tay i swear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 12:26pm On Jun 13, 2018
Daejoyoung:

The most annoying is that he knows nothing.

But low key low key Wetin dey naija wey dem dey obsessed about. Na inferiorty complex dey worry dem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 12:26pm On Jun 13, 2018
Daejoyoung:

But Nigerians are still manufacturing, infact we have a higher manufacturing index than Kenya, even during our recession it was still higher than the Kenyan average.
l can give you more examples of Nigerian manufacturing, there's almost nothing Nigerians haven't tried, light or no light.

Guy make una no answer dem jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 12:26pm On Jun 13, 2018
darfay:

But low key low key Wetin dey naija wey dem dey obsessed about. Na inferiorty complex dey worry dem
l tire o, this Naija shithole na dem one die put.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 12:28pm On Jun 13, 2018
jaycent:
He go chop wetin pass cane sef..him own na to just come here they talk rubbish and nonsense tin wey no get meaning..wetin just save am be say na furum we dey if not ba..him for don chop him father tay tay i swear.

I dey tell you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 13, 2018
darfay:

You this unfortunate kibera bastard. Was your unfortunate olosho of a mother not gang banged by her kinsmen in broad daylight. I pity your Indian slave lord for giving you a smart phone.

You're such kind of dilapidated hellhole,I won't argue with stupid Nigerian like you,those feelings from your heart keep them to your fellow scammers,cult worshippers whatever.

You're reasoning like a big fool as if they're no slums in your country.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 12:31pm On Jun 13, 2018
rvp2018:
That makes sense. I mean if it was about re-packaging - corrupt Nigeria already do that - so yes why would you manufacture in Nigeria without
1) 24-7 reliable power - generator bill - wil kill you.
2) Forex that you need to buy machinery or raw materials is so hard to get - you resort to black market & they charge you 500 naira for 1 dollar!

I really doubt there is any manufacturing going on in such enviroment. It's cheaper to relocate to Ghana - manufacture goods there - and have it trucked to Nigeria.

This is y I am strongly against incest. This young man above has brain fungus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 13, 2018
mtis:

Kenya..

Leave some of these Nigerian fools,we're used to their ignorance.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 12:34pm On Jun 13, 2018
You're talking about Stanbic PMI - That index is not absolute (but with you poor Nigerian education, you won't know) - yeah big boys like Dangote who build their own power stations - thermal/coal & are connected with Central Bank - are still manufacturing and selling expensive cement to you. The bulk of manufactures who depend on NEPA or whatever to get reliable power & banks to get forex - if we believe SuffernSMilling - are moving in droves outside Nigeria. I personally would do the same. You have worst logistics & your banking is crap - can't even float NAIRA freely.
Daejoyoung:

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 12:35pm On Jun 13, 2018
254tobby:

You're such kind of dilapidated hellhole,I won't argue with stupid Nigerian like you,those feelings from your heart keep them to your fellow scammers,cult worshippers whatever.

I know life must be so hard for you and you want to end it all but you can't afford to terminate that misery you call life with a gun just take rat poison

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 12:37pm On Jun 13, 2018
254tobby:

You are the foolish one here. Y not delete your Nairaland and save your self the stress of having to deal with two million "Nigerian fools" but no you rather die than do that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 12:38pm On Jun 13, 2018
254tobby:

you useless stupid ugly dirty smelling massai blood sucker, old monky from a dirty useless poo country..go nd fixe yourself before you fixe another you bunch of fool..there is no city in your dirty useless poo country that can stand abuja in anything..you claim you known abuja but you no nothing about abuja stupid old fool!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 12:39pm On Jun 13, 2018
254tobby:

You will eventually die of hate and internal injuries

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 12:42pm On Jun 13, 2018
rvp2018:
You're talking about Stanbic PMI - That index is not absolute (but with you poor Nigerian education, you won't know) - yeah big boys like Dangote who build their own power stations - thermal/coal & are connected with Central Bank - are still manufacturing and selling expensive cement to you. The bulk of manufactures who depend on NEPA or whatever to get reliable power & banks to get forex - if we believe SuffernSMilling - are moving in droves outside Nigeria. I personally would do the same. You have worst logistics & your banking is crap - can't even float NAIRA freely.

The self acclaimed Nigerian economist from kibera. May you die a slow and painful wretched death if you don't stop saying ignorant rubbish about Naija

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 12:44pm On Jun 13, 2018
254tobby:

It is your unfortunate mother that is a Fool for allowing herself to be banged by evil spirits
May she live the rest of her wretched days in kibera maximum slave camp. Aseeeee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 13, 2018
jaycent:
you useless stupid ugly dirty smelling massai blood sucker, old monky from a dirty useless poo country..go nd fixe yourself before you fixe another you bunch of fool..there is no city in your dirty useless poo country that can stand abuja in anything..you claim you known abuja but you no nothing about abuja stupid old fool!!

You're desperate for confrontation,I see,just throw those tantrums cause it shows how dull silly YOU are

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 12:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
darfay:

It is your unfortunate mother that is a Fool for allowing herself to be banged by evil spirits
see killing grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 12:48pm On Jun 13, 2018
254tobby:

You're desperate for confrontation,I see,just throw those tantrums cause it shows how dull silly YOU are
E don pain am reach bone grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 12:49pm On Jun 13, 2018
254tobby:

Your grand father died of suicide,your father died of suicide because of hardship now you are next in line
May you die of leprosy.Aseeee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 13, 2018
darfay:

May she live the rest of her wretched days in kibera maximum slave camp. Aseeeee

Its unfortunate for your dad to sire a wasted sperm like you instead he would have spit you in a piece of paper,tie it and then throw in the Lagos island...You're such kind of condom burst product..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 12:51pm On Jun 13, 2018
rvp2018:
Where did l mention Dangote?? stop yapping nonsense my man, instead of yapping nonsense, you can continue with your advertisment of lndian products and American creams, while l show the many industries you say Nigerians do not have. lt definitely could have been better with us, and we wish we had more responsible Governments, good infrastructure, etc. But the point is that Nigerians are not like you Kenyans who depend on Government for everything. This is why only the Presidents' Company was among the top 5 companies you could present as that of black Kenyans.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 12:54pm On Jun 13, 2018
254tobby:

I am a wretched bastard may God punish my useless father for fvcking that ashawo I call a mother. I swear to God if Nigerian embassy refuse me visa again I will end their worthless lives and then stab myself repeatedly till life leaves my worthless body

Aseeeee
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 12:59pm On Jun 13, 2018
254tobby:

Its unfortunate for your dad to sire a wasted sperm like you instead he would have spit you in a piece of paper,tie it and then throw in the Lagos island...You're such kind of condom burst product..

Your great grandma was an ashawo, your grandma is an ashawo, your bitch of mother took it to another level when she was gang banged by her 7 brothers now she doesn't know which one of your wretched uncles fatherd you. She wanted to sacrifice you to the gods but they rejected you

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1874) (1875) (1876) (1877) (1878) (1879) (1880) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.