Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,728 members, 7,831,313 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1956) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6229017 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1953) (1954) (1955) (1956) (1957) (1958) (1959) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 3:32pm On Jun 24, 2018
Educate yourself first.Kenya has developed as SSA biggest non mineral economy thanks to its unique service sectors that are far advanced than their peer economies.Let me know if you need that broken down.You cannot compare prices of services in kenya with nigerian or tz or eth on price alone...its likely our services are world class.This is mostly thanks to our strong private sector and highly skilled proffesionals..so stop thinking the hair cut youll get in Nairobi is comparable to lousy one in Lagos.The internet or housing or hotel or transport service youll get here are not comparable to Tz or Nigeria.Your dafno is not comparabe to our nganyas matatu with wifi & personalized video screen.We export a lot of services regionally.Our hotel workers are globally reknown n well sought after.We are top 40 logistical efficient economy.We beat US $ likes in internet speed.The quality of goods and services count.No lazy TZ can survive in Kenya service sector.Multinationals are tripping themselves to set up in Nairobi because even quality of house help baby sitting or housekeeping is not comparable to peer economy.
Nowenuse:

Kenya is still a freaking 3rd world country!
And as a thrid world country there is no freaking reason why it should be so expensive compared to countries like Nigeria & Tanzania which it still ranks very closely with.

Ok let me help your dumbness!
Take a look at Malaysia & Indonesia below!
Both countries rank far better than Kenya in every index, yet I want you to compare their relative nominal GDPs and ppp GDPs. You can see that their ppp GDPs and per capitals are thrice as much as their nominal GDPs and per capitals just like Nigeria and Tanzania.

So, according to the theories propounded by you little Indians, can we now say that Kenya has better quality services than Malaysia? cheesy

I hope everyone can now conclude with me including yourselves, that you guys are big time clowns?
Like I said earlier, go back to your alma mata and ask for a refund of your school fees! grin

Some countries are just cheaper than others cos of the policies and way of life in those countries and not because of quality services!
Even among the equally advanced countries, some are still more expensive than the others.

It was nice educating you sub-Indians.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 3:45pm On Jun 24, 2018
theenchanter:
[/b]
Ajira is meant to create online jobs like 'how to reply emails among others. grin they don't learn coding in ajira, stop lying. angry ajira has trained only 1000 peeps n 30000 peeps have registered. Stop lying. angry Kenyans are learning how to send emails and how to respond to clients in d 21st century. angry

Here's what codelagos is about.
[b]

Hahaha, thank you for exposing rvp2018. Kenyans are such pathetic shameless liars.
Imagine them still learning how to reply emails in 2018 and bragging about it grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 3:46pm On Jun 24, 2018
gallivant:

You talk of cheap shots and then call us little Indians!! How does it feel to know little Indians are ranked better in sports? Lol Your mother must be utterly ashamed of raising a jealous idiot.
Oho, so the "Little Indian " thingy is the core of your pain? Anyway, anyway, anyway, you are not the first Little Indian to cry over that tag. What do we do nooow? But the name has already spread and we can't stop it now even if we try. I will see what I can do. grin. As to the "jealous idiot" issue, you and your other Little Indians Kenyans are clearly the jealous idiots here for cheering European and South American football teams against a fellow African country all because of a silly thread. At least anyone can see that. cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 3:50pm On Jun 24, 2018
rvp2018:
Educate yourself first.Kenya has developed as SSA biggest non mineral economy thanks to its unique service sectors that are far advanced than their peer economies.Let me know if you need that broken down.You cannot compare prices of services in kenya with nigerian or tz or eth on price alone...its likely our services are world class.This is mostly thanks to our strong private sector and highly skilled proffesionals..so stop thinking the hair cut youll get in Nairobi is comparable to lousy one in Lagos.The internet or housing or hotel or transport service youll get here are not comparable to Tz or Nigeria.Your dafno is not comparabe to our nganyas matatu with wifi & personalized video screen.

My God! Are you so shameless? If I was you, I would be hiding my face in shame right now.

I used Malaysia as an analogy to your ignorance and you're still here typing thrash?
Ok, let us agree that Kenya has better services than Nigeria & TZ.
What about Malaysia?! Why does Malaysia have a cheaper cost of living than Kenya? Does Kenya have better services than Malaysia?
Go and call your master kikuyu1 to defend you on this one, cos this is obviously above your level!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 3:52pm On Jun 24, 2018
This better than trying to teach kids who can barely comprehend basic maths and english how to code.Software engeneering is highly speciliazed skill
Nowenuse:

Hahaha, thank you for exposing rvp2018. Kenyans are such pathetic shameless liars.
Imagine them still learning how to reply emails in 2018 and bragging about it grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 3:55pm On Jun 24, 2018
Never thought abt Malaysia.How about you pick a few key service sectors índices and compare kenya with malysia.Why would our goods n services be expensive if they werent good quality.We are an open modern liberal economy.Kenya is not your average banana republic.If there were services or goods cheaper but of acceptable quality ugandans or tanzania would be making money in kenya
Nowenuse:

My God! Are you so shameless? If I was you, I would be hiding my face in shame right now.

I used Malaysia as an analogy to your ignorance and you're still here typing thrash?
Ok, let us agree that Kenya has better services than Nigeria & TZ.
What about Malaysia?! Why does Malaysia have a cheaper cost of living than Kenya? Does Kenya have better services than Malaysia?
Go and call your master kikuyu1 to defend you on this one, cos this is obviously above your level!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 3:57pm On Jun 24, 2018
gallivant:

Whites and Indians give Nigerians sleepless nights. I can't help with your inferiority complex. You saw want you wanted to see in the pictures. Get help. wink

So why do you guys get upset when we call you little Indians?
You are showing us pictures of Kenyans welcoming home their sports stars and all I could see on the streets were Punjabi Indians with their sikh headscarves...

How do I know if that was Kenya or Amritsar in Punjab state of India? grin.
Don't attack the messenger, face the message!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:57pm On Jun 24, 2018
obaaderemi:
Oho, so the "Little Indian " thingy is the core of your pain? Anyway, anyway, anyway, you are not the first Little Indian to cry over that tag. What do we do nooow? But the name has already spread and we can't stop it now even if we try. I will see what I can do. grin. As to the "jealous idiot" issue, you and your other Little Indians Kenyans are clearly the jealous idiots here for cheering European and South American football teams against a fellow African country all because of a silly thread. At least anyone can see that. cool

Lol

Kenya is ranked no 1sporting nation in Africa. I can't change that, sorry.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:00pm On Jun 24, 2018
Nowenuse:

So why do you guys get upset when we call you little Indians?
You are showing us pictures of Kenyans welcoming home their sports stars and all I could see on the streets were Punjabi Indians with their sikh headscarves...

How do I know if that was Kenya or Amritsar in Punjab state of India? grin.
Don't attack the messenger, face the message!

Let's assume you are blind, it's Amritsar in Punjab circa 1968. How many medals did Nigeria win in the 1968 Olympics?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 4:01pm On Jun 24, 2018
He can check dstv for a week and count the number of times kenyans appear on his tv
gallivant:

Lol

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
gallivant:
What's up with the gay talk? Nigerian men can be quite feminine; from wearing those dresses you claim are traditional attire to admiring other men's looks!! What's next??

Nigerian men are proud of themselves. We know our worth!
Scottish men wear skirts! For crying out loud, but that is their culture and they are very proud of it.
Nigerian clothes are being admired all over the world and you are hating just cos you whitewashed metally and spiritually colonized white man's property have no culture to celebrate other than 'blanket & tea' parties .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 4:09pm On Jun 24, 2018
rvp2018:
This better than trying to teach kids who can barely comprehend basic maths and english how to code.Software engeneering is highly speciliazed skill

A secondary school graduate can learn coding! Coding doesn't require any highly specialized tertiary skill.

I am an intermediate programmer for your info and I know about 5 programming languages. I started learning it about a year ago.
A primary school graduate who understands basic language skills and spellings can learn basic HTML & CSS for instance.
Programming just requires time, patience, focus, consistency and having a good tutor.

Say hi to a 12 year old Nigerian web developer.

https://www.nairaland.com/4403085/meet-12-year-old-nigerian-web

Overseas, children learn coding from early ages.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 4:11pm On Jun 24, 2018
And what has that helped you with.I have 15yrs as Software Engineer so save it.
Nowenuse:

A secondary school graduate can learn coding! Coding doesn't require any highly specialized tertiary skill.

I am an intermediate programmer for your info and I know about 5 programming languages. I started learning it about a year ago.
A primary school graduate who understands basic language skills and spellings can learn basic HTML & CSS for instance.
Programming just requires time, patience, focus, consistency and having a good tutor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2018
rvp2018:
And what has that helped you with.I have 15yrs as Software Engineer

Perhaps you should click that link below and ask that 12 year old Nigerian boy. grin
Nowenuse:

Say hi to a 12 year old Nigerian web developer.

https://www.nairaland.com/4403085/meet-12-year-old-nigerian-web

Overseas, children learn coding from early ages.

I would love to invest into e-learning in the future, so I am preparing myself for that.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 4:17pm On Jun 24, 2018
gallivant:

Lol

Kenya is just a one trick boring pony, even to little Indians. if you know what that means. grin Anyway, I am glad you've learnt your manners.Good boy. grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 4:20pm On Jun 24, 2018
rvp2018:
Never thought abt Malaysia.How about you pick a few key service sectors índices and compare kenya with malysia.Why would our goods n services be expensive if they werent good quality.We are an open modern liberal economy.Kenya is not your average banana republic.If there were services or goods cheaper but of acceptable quality ugandans or tanzania would be making money in kenya

You and the person who liked your post (gallivant) are irredeemable cases.

Malaysia is ranked as a high middle income economy with a HDI of 0.789 (59 in the world) and you have the guts to mention it and Kenya in the same sentence talking about comparison?
Kenya cannot even compare Indonesia let alone Malaysia.

Pls and pls, I do not have the time to reply people for replying sake. If you have a reasonable analogy to juxtapose, do so. Or stop making me feel ashamed even having a conversation with you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2018
You picked malaysia..not some ssa country..so this is your argument.I am not near a computer but i checked lpi..logistic performance..malaysia are ranked 32..kenya 42..south africa 22..nigeria you dont want to know.That should tell you our transport services are very good and highly sought.Want to try telcom, financial, internet, hotel $ related.
Nowenuse:

You and the person who liked your post (gallivant) are irredeemable cases.

Malaysia is ranked as a high middle income economy with a HDI of 0.789 (59 in the world) and you have the guts to mention it and Kenya in the same sentence talking about comparison?
Kenya cannot even compare Indonesia let alone Malaysia.

Pls and pls, I do not have the time to reply people for replying sake. If you have a reasonable analogy to juxtapose, do so. Or stop making me feel ashamed even having a conversation with you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2018
Nowenuse:

Nigerian men are proud of themselves. We know our worth!
Scottish men wear skirts! For crying out loud, but that is their culture and they are very proud of it.
Nigerian clothes are being admired all over the world and you are hating just cos you whitewashed metally and spiritually colonized white man's property have no culture to celebrate other than 'blanket & tea' parties .

I have seen a lot of feminine tendencies with you guys. Personally I care less, but stop talking about other men's look unless you are a woman, okay? undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
obaaderemi:
Kenya is just a one trick boring pony, even to little Indians. if you know what that means. grin Anyway, I am glad you've learnt your manners.Good boy. grin

You forgot the part where Kenya is ranked no 1 sporting nation in Africa!! A Nigerian cannot teach a Kenyan anything, maybe fraud but that's it. Wait for your boyfriend jaycunt for backup before I make you cry. cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 4:29pm On Jun 24, 2018
gallivant:

Let's assume you are blind, it's Amritsar in Punjab circa 1968. How many medals did Nigeria win in the 1968 Olympics?

With all your white athletes you won so many medals. How many are black Kenyans winning today outside long distance races?

Hahaha, little Indians. I guess we're soon gonna start seeing you and Tasha aka TayserMahiri like this below with sikh headscarves very soon grin celebrating your heritage.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 4:33pm On Jun 24, 2018
I like facts! Unequivocal and impossible to argue with,especially for unsupervised retards on the 'net. Anyway here's the latest Legatum Prosperity Index of 149 nations is out. You Dangotelanders already know who leads but if you don't, guess who is 99th and who exactly is sandwiched between Cameroon and Comoros at 128.

http://www.prosperity.com/rankings
bles [/b]
Fyi,this is a whole new set of indices rather like the UN HDI of over a [b][b]100 hard to fake variables [/b]like net speed,number of servers,size of middle class , consumption stats like cars per 1000,oil/sugar/cement and traditional HDI stats split into 10 sub indexes giving a much clearer picture than just per capita whether PPP or nominal.

They've been doing this for over 10 years:
The Legatum Institute exists to promote policies that create pathways from poverty to prosperity. We believe that every individual has immense personal value and potential and, for us, prosperity requires that people have the opportunity to fulfil that potential and to help others realise theirs. That means prosperity can never just be about material wealth; at its core it also entails personal and social wellbeing, such as having a home, an education and family and friends who care for us. The journey towards prosperity is therefore not just about what we contribute, but about who we become.

The goal of the Legatum Prosperity Index™ is simple: by illustrating how countries have moved toward or away from prosperity, we want to help identify those pathways that lead from poverty to prosperity.

To achieve that goal, the Prosperity Index describes the conditions required for prosperity. We describe these conditions as the combination of nine pillars: Economic Quality, Business Environment, Governance, Personal Freedom, Social Capital, Safety and Security, Education, Health, and the Natural Environment. Using data for 149 countries over eleven years, we track the journeys made by countries towards or away from prosperity.

http://www.prosperity.com/about/summary

That's why India on GDP and HDI is above us but when weighted with these LPI datasets is a notch below us. In 2016 we were 97 just ahead of Belarus and you were just ahead of Mali,those Sahelian giants!
https://lif.blob.core.windows.net/lif/docs/default-source/publications/2016-legatum-prosperity-index-pdf.pdf?sfvrsn=2

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 4:34pm On Jun 24, 2018
gallivant:

I have seen a lot of feminine tendencies with you guys. Personally I care less, but stop talking about other men's look unless you are a woman, okay? undecided undecided

Hahaha, we have trans men here like TashaMaria & KiberaWalker (aka TayserMahiri & NairobiWalker) who are bisexual transgenders and transsexuals.. . ..
They do appreciate the hotness of Nigerian men once a while grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 4:38pm On Jun 24, 2018
rvp2018:
You picked malaysia..not some ssa country..so this is your argument.I am not near a computer but i checked lpi..logistic performance..malaysia are ranked 32..kenya 42..south africa 22..nigeria you dont want to know.That should tell you our transport services are very good and highly sought.Want to try telcom, financial, internet, hotel $ related.

You know I like how totally new info not only constantly confirms our contention but also the fact that we're punching wayyyyyy above our weight in some spheres!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 4:41pm On Jun 24, 2018
Nowenuse:

Kenya is still a freaking 3rd world country!
And as a thrid world country there is no freaking reason why it should be so expensive compared to countries like Nigeria & Tanzania which it still ranks very closely with.

Ok let me help your dumbness!
Take a look at Malaysia & Indonesia below!
Both countries rank far better than Kenya in every index, yet I want you to compare their relative nominal GDPs and ppp GDPs. You can see that their ppp GDPs and per capitals are thrice as much as their nominal GDPs and per capitals just like Nigeria and Tanzania.

So, according to the theories propounded by you little Indians, can we now say that Kenya has better quality services than Malaysia? cheesy

I hope everyone can now conclude with me including yourselves, that you guys are big time clowns?
Like I said earlier, go back to your alma mata and ask for a refund of your school fees! grin

Some countries are just cheaper than others cos of the policies and way of life in those countries and not because of quality services!
Even among the equally advanced countries, some are still more expensive than the others.

It was nice educating you sub-Indians.
They are sub-indians indeed. I explained to them long ago why the same goods cost differently in different countries but their dumbness would not let them learn anything.
https://www.investopedia.com/financial-edge/0912/why-the-same-goods-have-different-prices-around-the-world.aspx

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 4:42pm On Jun 24, 2018
rvp2018:
You skipped this....Nigeria is now at 2007-2010 - when Kenya is already a matured ICT Hub - our broandband speeds beat US & even Isreal - and we are building techno city.While you're busy at first stage - of building hubs....we are building an entire city for technology companies - and clearly Kenya's Silicon Savannah will be answer to Silicon Valley of San Francisco. Not Nigeria's Yaba valley grin grin

The rise of Silicon Savannah...

Most discussions of the origins of Africa’s tech movement circle back to Kenya, which laid down four markers between 2007 and 2010 to inspire the country’s Silicon Savannah moniker: mobile money, a globally recognized crowdsourcing app, Africa’s tech incubator model, and a genuine government commitment to ICT policy.

I strongly believe Nigeria's tech scene will overshadow Kenya's simply because Nigeria is a much bigger market
1) Exhibit 1 - Gov commitment to ICT Policy

2) Tecno City coming along - 5,000 ha city

[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/HvMUQ3yRLZKxPhl7sySMoSl-E1AvEmnSYKexRCSdM2zO3m8xyRM9U2hW72qSjmJK1PpfzGxiuzFlaDVnlQ=w1080-h842-rw[/img]

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 4:45pm On Jun 24, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Life is generally more expensive in more advanced countries/economies than in agrarian backward stone age ones like Nigeria.

You called Nigeria agrarian yet 70% of Kenya is rural...hmmm

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 4:46pm On Jun 24, 2018
rvp2018:

Go and argue with the professionals who ranked Kenya with a far lower HDI than Malaysia.
Perhaps you should tell them that you are better than Malaysia in some aspects, hence the reason why the cost of living is higher in Kenya than in Malaysia.

What ignorance.

Your brain doesn't just get simple analogies does it?

What is the fuckkkking use of extremely expensive so called 'quality services' in a 3rd world shiithole like Kenya when the overwhelming majority of the population are poor and rural and cannot afford such services? It's like casting pearls before pig swines.

This hypocrisy of Kenya was what I exposed with your housing system when I thrashed NairobiWalker. Your govt ends up building extremely expensive houses which the overwhelming majority of your citizens cannot afford. Hence in a city like Nairobi, the majority of the population end up living in slums and concentration camp houses. While the slum population of countries like Nigeria are reducing, that of Kenya is increasing in spite the fact that Kenya is still predominantly rural.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:48pm On Jun 24, 2018
Nowenuse:

With all your white athletes you won so many medals. How many are black Kenyans winning today outside long distance races?

Lol

Hogwash!! Why do Nigerians worship whites and Indians? I don't understand. Btw, I was asking for the actual number of medals won by Nigerian negroes in 1968 Olympic games ?

Nowenuse:

Hahaha, we have trans men here like TashaMaria & KiberaWalker (aka TayserMahiri & NairobiWalker) who are bisexual transgenders and transsexuals.. . ..
They do appreciate the hotness of Nigerian men once a while grin

Sorry mate, where I come from we don't discuss other men's sexuality. Don't involve me in your gay ways.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 4:53pm On Jun 24, 2018
gallivant:

Lol

Hogwash!! Why do Nigerians worship whites and Indians? I don't understand. Btw, I was asking for the actual number of medals won by Nigerian negroes in 1968 Olympic games ?

Sorry mate, where I come from we don't discuss other men's sexuality. Don't involve me in your gay ways.

That boy is gay. We noted it a long time ago and the truth hurt him so bad he has to call everyone gay in the typical defensive fashion.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 4:55pm On Jun 24, 2018
gallivant:

Lol

Hahaha, See who's talking. A kenyan once said here that you guys aspire to be like whites.
You live in a segregated country where the whites & Indians control the economy and you are talking about Nigerians worshipping whites?
We are angry that white skinned people are still colonizing mother Africa today in places like Kenya where the white skinned people live in the most expensive estates in Nairobi while the blacks like you live in slums and concentration camp houses.

Why did you ask about sexuality in the first place? Stop being double faced!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 5:02pm On Jun 24, 2018
kikuyu1:
I like facts! Unequivocal and impossible to argue with,especially for unsupervised retards on the 'net. Anyway here's the latest Legatum Prosperity Index of 149 nations is out. You Dangotelanders already know who leads but if you don't, guess who is 99th and who exactly is sandwiched between Cameroon and Comoros at 128.

http://www.prosperity.com/rankings
bles [/b]
Fyi,this is a whole new set of indices rather like the UN HDI of over a [b][b]100 hard to fake variables [/b]like net speed,number of servers,size of middle class , consumption stats like cars per 1000,oil/sugar/cement and traditional HDI stats split into 10 sub indexes giving a much clearer picture than just per capita whether PPP or nominal.

They've been doing this for over 10 years:
http://www.prosperity.com/about/summary

That's why India on GDP and HDI is above us but when weighted with these LPI datasets is a notch below us. In 2016 we were 97 just ahead of Belarus and you were just ahead of Mali,those Sahelian giants!
https://lif.blob.core.windows.net/lif/docs/default-source/publications/2016-legatum-prosperity-index-pdf.pdf?sfvrsn=2
this type of data is considerate to small countries, as u can see the US despite a world power rank at 18 or 19, China at 90 and India at 100 or so. Egypt ranked at 120, I didn't even check Ethiopia's ratings. u're at 98 and Nigeria is at 128. By ur mindset, u feel Kenya is prospering than Egypt?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 5:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
NairobiWalker:

That boy is gay. We noted it a long time ago and the truth hurt him so bad he has to call everyone gay in the typical defensive fashion.

Lol

It's so obvious and sad. I pity the fool.

Nowenuse:

Hahaha, See who's talking. A kenyan once said here that you guys aspire to be like whites.
You live in a segregated country where the whites & Indians control the economy and you are talking about Nigerians worshipping whites?
We are angry that white skinned people are still colonizing mother Africa today in places like Kenya where the white skinned people live in the most expensive estates in Nairobi while the blacks like you live in slums and concentration camp houses.

Why did you ask about sexuality in the first place? Stop being double faced!

Chill out! Why are you upset? How many medals mate, give me a number and stop yapping about. lipsrsealed grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1953) (1954) (1955) (1956) (1957) (1958) (1959) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.