Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1958) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6241846 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1955) (1956) (1957) (1958) (1959) (1960) (1961) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 24, 2018
nwoke37:

You called Nigeria agrarian yet 70% of Kenya is rural...hmmm

Agrarian is different from rural! These days high tech farming is done even in cities. The Netherlands is one example. Kenya is another.

https://agra.org/news/kenyas-urban-youth-harness-technology-to-venture-into-gainful-agribusiness/
http://www.farmerstrend.co.ke/technology-farm-nakuru-njoro-dairy-cows-live-fast-lane/
https://mg.co.za/article/2013-05-22-kenyan-farms-reap-the-benefits-of-technology

Compare the wages farmers (plus their workers) earn in Kenya to what their counterparts in Nigeria do. Literally in every service and on every scale a Kenyan has to be paid more than a Nigerian. Starting from the minimum wage level.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 9:01pm On Jun 24, 2018
obaaderemi:
Nigeria is already doing something about the bolded. Gtbank, a Nigerian bank not long ago bought an Indian bank in Kenya called Finabank. We erased it's past by renaming it Gtbank. We shall liberate our Kenyan brethren even if we have to drag them into freedom screaming and kicking because they seem to love their chains.

Exactly! grin

We Nigerians will force Black Kenyans out of their chains whether they like it or not.
We will chase the Indians away from Kenya and dominate their economy.
We are not called the giant of Africa for nothing grin

I know people like gallivant and TayserMahiri who have Indian paymasters and sponsors will not be happy to be liberated, but we must force it. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:03pm On Jun 24, 2018

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 24, 2018
Nowenuse:

Exactly! grin

We Nigerians will force Black Kenyans out of their chains whether they like it or not.

I know people like gallivant and TayserMahiri who have Indian paymasters and sponsors will not be happy to be liberated, but we must force it. cheesy

Keep massaging each others dicks here with your boyfriend. Kenya is not your mate in any way, shape or form. You are only a giant of noise and libido.

Nigeria's mates are Somalia and Chad.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 9:42pm On Jun 24, 2018
theenchanter:
this type of data is considerate to small countries, as u can see the US despite a world power rank at 18 or 19, China at 90 and India at 100 or so. Egypt ranked at 120, I didn't even check Ethiopia's ratings. u're at 98 and Nigeria is at 128. By ur mindset, u feel Kenya is prospering than Egypt?

Dangotelander,ideally you'd stay off my mentions til you can manage reading and comprehension.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 9:52pm On Jun 24, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Uzuoho their goalie is in his 40s (carbon dating grin) but still a teenager allegedly.

In 2016, Nigeria’s 2015 Fifa U-17 World Cup-winning squad had almost half of their 60 tested players reportedly failed a mandatory MRI screening that establishes squad members’ ages.

According to Samm Audu of Africanfootball.com 26 players were deemed ineligible to play as a result of the tests, and only two of their starting XI remained available to play a home clash with Niger.

But really, niggas,does this dude look below 25,leave alone under 17? Its true what rvp2018 said "you take your jokes too far!"
Even Stevie Wonder can see he's my age, goddammit! When you're banned by FIFA I know you'll cry like byatches,at I Oyinbos are jealously conspiring against you! Gtfohwtbs! Play like men,for once.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 12:56am On Jun 25, 2018
kayus89:
Almost a million views. This is the most popular and longest thread on nairaland.

Big lie... this thread won't even pass among the top 5 longest threads on nairaland.

This super eagles thread is 4 times.bigger than grin .. https://www.nairaland.com/3018619/super-eagles-thread-russia-2018/4287
Just don't go there ... I warn you now!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:01am On Jun 25, 2018
Nowenuse:

Exactly! grin

grin grin grin
this kind of statement is self defeating.

Business is business nothing to do with nationality or jingoism but purely based on business needs atleast for those who do business.

Anyways back home

Recently a UK based indian company took control of nigerian diamond bank plc ( the UK based subsidiary )

Also MTN Nigeria is now firmly in control of indian shareholders who control 75% of it.

U see any person to his hearts content can dance around these businesses deals , but then the fact remains that that's all he or she can do. While trans national business will be go on as usual in the age of globalisation .

As for forcing out Kenyan citizens out of their own country , I wish u luck .

And coming to Nigeria how about trying to force the Nigerian citizens out first...

What It Takes To Build Nigeria’s Largest SME Data Company

"Deepankar Rustagi is an entrepreneur of Indian descent"

http://venturesafrica.com/takes-build-nigerias-largest-sme-data-company/

Don't mind me i like to play the devil's advocate sometimes grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 1:02am On Jun 25, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Uzuoho their goalie is in his 40s (carbon dating grin) but still a teenager allegedly.

In 2016, Nigeria’s 2015 Fifa U-17 World Cup-winning squad had almost half of their 60 tested players reportedly failed a mandatory MRI screening that establishes squad members’ ages.

According to Samm Audu of Africanfootball.com 26 players were deemed ineligible to play as a result of the tests, and only two of their starting XI remained available to play a home clash with Niger.

Don't get too cocky,okay?? grin .. the.players failed the MRI scan at the initial stage.. it was a procedure every team had to undergo.. As far as we know, Kenya players could have failed it too but. we don't know cus ur football team is of no relevance grin

Anyway the players underwent a final scan at the u-17 world cup proper and they passed... Unless Nigeria is rich enough enough to bribe FIFA, all the members of our 2015 u-17 works cup winning squad were under 17.. You are a smart dude I'm sure.. you should research how the MRI scan works grin

BTW, that goalkeeper of ours whose pic u posted was part of the 2013 winning team. .they too underwent and passed MRI scan
. Don't laugh at his looks.. Nigerians have the idea that Kenyans. are the ugliest people.on earth .. your marathon runners.look ugly and hungry grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 1:08am On Jun 25, 2018
nemesis8u:

grin grin grin this kind of foolish statement is self defeating.

Business is business nothing to do with nationality or jingoism but purely based on business needs atleast for those who do business.

Anyways back home

Recently a UK based indian company took control of nigerian diamond bank plc ( the UK based subsidiary )

Also MTN Nigeria is now firmly in control of indian shareholders who control 75% of it.

U see any person to his hearts content can dance around these businesses deals , but then the fact remains that that's all he or she can do. While trans national business will be go on as usual in the age of globalisation .

And coming to Nigeria how about trying to force the Nigerian citizens out first...

post sources for your other claims
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mikeur997: 1:10am On Jun 25, 2018
In 1967, Kenya, with Uganda and Tanzania Dissertation Writers, framed the East African Community. The three nations received a solitary arrangement of training, the 7– 4– 2– 3, which comprised of 7 long periods of essential instruction, 4 long periods of auxiliary instruction, 2 long periods of secondary school and 3– 5 long stretches of college training.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 1:13am On Jun 25, 2018
nemesis8u:

grin grin grin
this kind of statement is self defeating.

Anyways back home

Don't mind me i like to play the devil's advocate sometimes grin

It's true we have foreigners doing business in our country.. whites, Chinese,Lebanese, and indian.. but they don't dominate like they do in Kenya...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 1:17am On Jun 25, 2018
NairobiWalker:

How inspiring is Centenary City when you check it out?

Have you seen the vids and pics of Centenary City
It plans to have one of the tallest buildngs in Africa.. at 70 something floors...
One of the largest malls in Africa...
Cable cars
retail centers next to rivers
luxury housing
huge amusement park
The city was based on cities like Singapore and Dubai

No offense but it's wayyyy better than
konza, and even comparable to Eko Atlantic by some measures
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:26am On Jun 25, 2018
nwoke37:

post sources for your other claims

Firstly I never make claims . Don't have reason to.

Try to google , I did it from memory , lots of restricted reports landed at my desk .

Edit : googled for the same came up with these hits.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/nri/nris-in-news/indian-origin-entrepreneur-to-acquire-nigerian-banks-subsidiary-in-uk/articleshow/63928926.cms

http://thenationonlineng.net/worried-minister-says-indians-buying-mtn-nigeria/

If u good in Google kung fu u can do better than me .

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 1:44am On Jun 25, 2018
nemesis8u:

Firstly I never make claims . Don't have reason to.

Try to google , I did it from memory , lots of restricted reports landed at my desk .

Edit : googled for the same came up with these hits.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/nri/nris-in-news/indian-origin-entrepreneur-to-acquire-nigerian-banks-subsidiary-in-uk/articleshow/63928926.cms

http://thenationonlineng.net/worried-minister-says-indians-buying-mtn-nigeria/

If u good in Google kung fu u can do better than me .

diamond bank simply divested... They sold that asset as well as the other assets they had in other African countries and are now trying to focus on their primary market Nigeria...
As to Indians owning 75% of MTN Nigeria... I highly doubt that , I need data not some [b]confusing[/b]opinion from a minister...
Secondly is MTN Nigeria listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange as of 2016... NO

I also found this report claiming that MTN(a south african company) holds a 78.8 percent stake in the Nigeria unit (MTN Nigeria) with another South African company owning an additional minority share..
http://venturesafrica.com/shanduka-group-acquires-minority-stake-in-mtn-nigeria/

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:46am On Jun 25, 2018
nwoke37:

It's true we have foreigners doing business in our country.. whites, Chinese,Lebanese, and indian.. but they don't dominate like they do in Kenya...

Are the Indians in Kenya foreigners or Kenyan citizens ?

They r Kenyan citizens right same as those of indians who have Nigerian citizenship.

And what do u mean by dominate ?

A Kenyan citizen doing good is good for Kenya , same as a Nigerian doing good in Nigeria. Why should the ethnicity matter ?

Today if u discriminate on the basis of ethnicity tomorrow u will discriminate among ur selves on the bases of tribal lines , linguistics , religion etc from ur own indigenous peoples.

America was made so successful by mostly people from all over the world , they had the same rights and they proudly contributed to the development of America to what she is today.

And u guys wonder why African countries r not where they should bein terms of development.

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 1:49am On Jun 25, 2018
nemesis8u:

Are the Indians in Kenya foreigners or Kenyan citizens ?

There r Kenyan citizens right same as those of indians who have Nigerian citizenship.

And what do u mean by dominate ?

A Kenyan citizen doing good is good for Kenya , same as a Nigerian doing good in Nigeria. Why should the ethnicity matter ?

Today if u discriminate on the basis of ethnicity tomorrow u will discriminate among ur selves on the bases of tribal lines , linguistics , religion etc from ur own indigenous peoples.

America was made so successful by mostly people from all over the world , they had the same rights and they proudly contributed to the development of America to what she is today.

And u guys wonder why African countries r not where they should bein terms of development.

Nigeria has a bigger manufacturing industry than Kenya yet it is black dominated... unlike Kenya

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:10am On Jun 25, 2018
nwoke37:

Nigeria has a bigger manufacturing industry than Kenya yet it is black dominated... unlike Kenya

Source for the highlighted portion ?

Every body asks for sources here , so allow me to ask for one grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:24am On Jun 25, 2018
nwoke37:

diamond bank simply divested... They sold that asset as well as the other assets they had in other African countries and are now trying to focus on their primary market Nigeria...
As to Indians owning 75% of MTN Nigeria... I highly doubt that , I need data not some [b]confusing[/b]opinion from a minister...
Secondly is MTN Nigeria listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange as of 2016... NO

I also found this report claiming that MTN(a south african company) holds a 78.8 percent stake in the Nigeria unit (MTN Nigeria) with another South African company owning an additional minority share..
http://venturesafrica.com/shanduka-group-acquires-minority-stake-in-mtn-nigeria/

A guy said to another guy

I made love to a girl

The other guy said

I fuccked a girl

Any difference ? grin

As for shareholders in MTN Nigeria or any other companies for the matter how do u think one buys shares ?

By buying shares of the parent company
By buying shares of the subsidiary company itself
Or by a combination of the both.

Either directly or indirectly through front companies etc etc

International business is very complex.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 2:29am On Jun 25, 2018
nemesis8u:

Source for the highlighted portion ?

Every body asks for sources here , so allow me to ask for one grin

well the richest black man in the world is a manufacturer in Nigeria... Dangote
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:34am On Jun 25, 2018
nwoke37:

well the richest black man in the world is a manufacturer in Nigeria... Dangote

I know about him , but that doesn't answer the question.

Only adds another question to the previous unanswered question grin

Does being the richest man translate to having largest no of manufacturing companies employing largest no of locals in manufacturing sector ?

plz provide the source ? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:38am On Jun 25, 2018
Ran out of fun time grin

Time to go , carry on guys grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:55am On Jun 25, 2018
Nairobi

Lady Magdalene Odundo’s pot made of clay graces the “Zero Point” where all distances in Kenya is measured from it is at the centre of Nairobi. She received an OBE from the Queen of England for her work.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:57am On Jun 25, 2018
Village Market ,Gigiri

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:58am On Jun 25, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:01am On Jun 25, 2018

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:05am On Jun 25, 2018

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:17am On Jun 25, 2018

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:25am On Jun 25, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:41am On Jun 25, 2018

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 6:10am On Jun 25, 2018
nwoke37:

Nigeria has a bigger manufacturing industry than Kenya yet it is black dominated... unlike Kcenya

You missed the receipts nemesis8u gave earlier. According to the Indian ambassador there are a million Indians in Dangoteland.
We have a 100k citizens. You are 4x our pop. Conclusion? There are actually 2.5x the number of Indians in your parts than here. Critically, ours are CITIZEN UNLIKE THOSE RESIDENT IN DANGOTELAND. GENIUS,WHICH COUNTRY IS DOMINATED BY INDIANS?
Check ,double check and triple check before replying. I'm on my phone right now and posting links is really a hassle.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 25, 2018
But how sad and boring must your life be for a 25+ year old man to spend 99% of his time online discussing another countries problems, even create a dedicated thread for it, the fact that Kenyans feel the need to prove themselves to Nigerians means something in itself.

We get it, you guys aren’t global yet, in fact you’re still struggling with Ethiopia and Tanzania to dominate your region (stiff completion time at the buttom) grin when you’re done doing that then you can argue with Nigerians.

As for the Nigerians here I wonder why you waste your precious time replying these angry and hateful men.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1955) (1956) (1957) (1958) (1959) (1960) (1961) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.