Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,535 members, 7,847,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:03 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1959) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6261657 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1956) (1957) (1958) (1959) (1960) (1961) (1962) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 25, 2018
kikuyu1:

But really, niggas,does this dude look below 25,leave alone under 17? Its true what rvp2018 said "you take your jokes too far!"
Even Stevie Wonder can see he's my age, goddammit! When you're banned by FIFA I know you'll cry like byatches,at I Oyinbos are jealously conspiring against you! Gtfohwtbs! Play like men,for once.

Do not worry argentina will teach them what football is about.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 7:59am On Jun 25, 2018
Plans that never materialize. Abuja was suppose to be all that - so why are you build a new city in Abuja smiley
nwoke37:

Have you seen the vids and pics of Centenary City
It plans to have one of the tallest buildngs in Africa.. at 70 something floors...
One of the largest malls in Africa...
Cable cars
retail centers next to rivers
luxury housing
huge amusement park
The city was based on cities like Singapore and Dubai

No offense but it's wayyyy better than
konza, and even comparable to Eko Atlantic by some measures

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 8:13am On Jun 25, 2018
These Kenyans are jokes, I'll keep saying it.

what's d essence of earning bigger wages than Nigerians, which I firmly doubt.... But spending almost everything to sustain themselves

Are these people trying hard to sound stupid or stupidity is inbuilt in their gene ni?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 8:15am On Jun 25, 2018
jakeporeshenko:
But how sad and boring must your life be for a 25+ year old man to spend 99% of his time online discussing another countries problems, even create a dedicated thread for it, the fact that Kenyans feel the need to prove themselves to Nigerians means something in itself.

We get it, you guys aren’t global yet, in fact you’re still struggling with Ethiopia and Tanzania to dominate your region (stiff completion time at the buttom) grin when you’re done doing that then you can argue with Nigerians.

As for the Nigerians here I wonder why you waste your precious time replying these angry and hateful men.
bros, I tire.... The title of d thread automatically favour them but they're d ones feeling inferior. grin

They bring up newspaper articles n call it facts to massage their egos. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 9:28am On Jun 25, 2018
Nowenuse:

Hahaha Are you for real? Are Kenyans cursed with living in slums? grin
https://moguldom.com/139462/will-kenyas-konza-techno-city-ever-get-off-the-ground/
Investors have been wary of putting up money until
they have assurances from the government on
reliable low-cost energy and water supplies, as
well as plans to limit traffic and prevent slums
from being built near Konza.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:34am On Jun 25, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

Do not worry argentina will teach them what football is about.
And the Argentina can't teach Croatia and Iceland what football is all about. Are you mad or you're just naturally stupid..we play with Croatia they beat us 2-0...we play with Iceland we beat them 2-0...your master Argentina can't even beat common Iceland... Are you high on codien...you better stop taking Ghana weed before it turns your name to stupidNsmiling idiot!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 9:37am On Jun 25, 2018
rvp2018:
Apart from his English - SufferNSmilling is a rare Nigerian. You guys need more of him. Honest people who can tell you the kind of mess your country is. As for him being Kenyan - that is rich smiley No sane kenyan will want to be associated with Nigeria.
gringringrin So you also agree the idiot is an illiterate. I knew it you Little Indians were also laughing at him the same way Nigerians do. We are on the same page on the bolded.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 9:39am On Jun 25, 2018
theenchanter:

what's d essence of earning bigger wages than Nigerians, which I firmly doubt.... But spending almost everything to sustain themselves

Are these people trying hard to sound stupid or stupidity is inbuilt in their gene ni?
Awon ti ori won ti daru.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:51am On Jun 25, 2018
obaaderemi:
Did this Ipob guy actually say this? The language is undoubtedly his. I don't understand. cc jaycent, darfay, Nigeriaisdoomed.
I told you guys before that, that dude has suffer alot, suffer have made that dude to commit suicide..and you can see finally he has done it already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 10:22am On Jun 25, 2018
nwoke37:

Have you seen the vids and pics of Centenary City
It plans to have one of the tallest buildngs in Africa.. at 70 something floors...
One of the largest malls in Africa...
Cable cars
retail centers next to rivers
luxury housing
huge amusement park
The city was based on cities like Singapore and Dubai

No offense but it's wayyyy better than
konza, and even comparable to Eko Atlantic by some measures

We are talking of actual progress on ground buddy, not drawings on paper.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 10:23am On Jun 25, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Agrarian is different from rural! These days high tech farming is done even in cities. The Netherlands is one example. Kenya is another.

https://agra.org/news/kenyas-urban-youth-harness-technology-to-venture-into-gainful-agribusiness/
http://www.farmerstrend.co.ke/technology-farm-nakuru-njoro-dairy-cows-live-fast-lane/
https://mg.co.za/article/2013-05-22-kenyan-farms-reap-the-benefits-of-technology

Compare the wages farmers (plus their workers) earn in Kenya to what their counterparts in Nigeria do. Literally in every service and on every scale a Kenyan has to be paid more than a Nigerian. Starting from the minimum wage level.

For some weird reason, these guys think being rural is being backward.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 10:27am On Jun 25, 2018
nemesis8u:

grin grin grin
this kind of statement is self defeating.

Business is business nothing to do with nationality or jingoism but purely based on business needs atleast for those who do business.

Anyways back home

Recently a UK based indian company took control of nigerian diamond bank plc ( the UK based subsidiary )

Also MTN Nigeria is now firmly in control of indian shareholders who control 75% of it.

U see any person to his hearts content can dance around these businesses deals , but then the fact remains that that's all he or she can do. While trans national business will be go on as usual in the age of globalisation .

As for forcing out Kenyan citizens out of their own country , I wish u luck .

And coming to Nigeria how about trying to force the Nigerian citizens out first...

What It Takes To Build Nigeria’s Largest SME Data Company

"Deepankar Rustagi is an entrepreneur of Indian descent"

http://venturesafrica.com/takes-build-nigerias-largest-sme-data-company/

Don't mind me i like to play the devil's advocate sometimes grin

Thank you.

Just because we don't spend lots of time digging on who owns what in Nigeria they think they can lie how everything in Nigeria is owned by black Nigerians and get away with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 10:37am On Jun 25, 2018
obaaderemi:

https://moguldom.com/139462/will-kenyas-konza-techno-city-ever-get-off-the-ground/
Investors have been wary of putting up money until
they have assurances from the government prevent slums
from being built near Konza.
grin
Kenyans = clowns grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Leroy19: 10:43am On Jun 25, 2018

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 10:45am On Jun 25, 2018
nwoke37:

It's true we have foreigners doing business in our country.. whites, Chinese,Lebanese, and indian.. but they don't dominate like they do in Kenya...

How many times have you been to Kenya? Or is your source of information idiots like Obaboon and No-ones-anus?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 10:48am On Jun 25, 2018
nwoke37:

Nigeria has a bigger manufacturing industry than Kenya yet it is black dominated... unlike Kenya

We already talked about that. Nigeria's manufacturing industry is minuscule. In fact factoring out population, your manufacturing is actually less than ours.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 10:49am On Jun 25, 2018
nwoke37:

well the richest black man in the world is a manufacturer in Nigeria... Dangote

Really? grin grin grin grin That's the proof that Nigeria's manufacturing is black dominated?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 10:51am On Jun 25, 2018
NairobiWalker:

We already talked about that. Nigeria's manufacturing industry is minuscule. In fact factoring out population, your manufacturing is actually less than ours.
what has population got to do with manufacturing?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 10:51am On Jun 25, 2018
theenchanter:

You need a brain transplant is you can't figure out how idiotic that statement is.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 10:54am On Jun 25, 2018
NairobiWalker:

For some weird reason, these guys think being rural is being backward.
being rural is not synonymous with backwardness but for a country like Kenya with ur blatant claim about being this n that, 70% rural is bad.

Well, ur government is trying hard to limit that by dedicating 30% of ur counties to development.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 10:56am On Jun 25, 2018
[img][/img]
NairobiWalker:

You need a brain transplant is you can't figure out how idiotic that statement is.
u need a brain transplant if u can't figure why a country like Kenya with low per capita in every indices is very expensive to live in.

Well, ur inequality is high, no more comment.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Leroy19: 11:09am On Jun 25, 2018
There is a relationship between the two.Population and production(manufacturing).Where do Nigerians learn? Has the literacy levels improve there or? The only thing that Nigeria beats Kenya is breeding like rats whilst they have more than100 million people who are in the chains of poverty! Even religion itself influences manufacturing,what of population then? Ugh!
theenchanter:

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 12:48pm On Jun 25, 2018
theenchanter:
[img][/img]u need a brain transplant if u can't figure why a country like Kenya with low per capita in every indices is very expensive to live in.

Well, ur inequality is high, no more comment.

.............and where on earth do you get this kind of notion?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 12:49pm On Jun 25, 2018
theenchanter:

You're too stupid for this discussion. I thought we already figured it out? Let me engage Nwoke. He seems smart.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 12:51pm On Jun 25, 2018
theenchanter:
being rural is not synonymous with backwardness but for a country like Kenya with ur blatant claim about being this n that, 70% rural is bad.

Well, ur government is trying hard to limit that by dedicating 30% of ur counties to development.

Just stop. It's Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 25, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 25, 2018
fast and furious grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by veecovee: 2:09pm On Jun 25, 2018
*WISE WORDS FROM A GREAT THINKER AND OBSERVER!!*

Buffalos kill 7 people every year.
Lions kill 500 people every year.
Hippos kill 800 people every year.
Spiders kill 5000 people every year.
Scorpions kill 7000 people every year.
Snakes kill 10000 people every year.
*And then, surprisingly,* ...

www.nairaland.com/3560501/holineness-righteousness-revival-daily-messages/14#68801077
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 2:19pm On Jun 25, 2018
Very sad reading indeed. Every Minute - Six Nigeria are dropping into Extreme Poverty.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1956) (1957) (1958) (1959) (1960) (1961) (1962) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.