Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,518 members, 7,847,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:40 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1960) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6261547 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1957) (1958) (1959) (1960) (1961) (1962) (1963) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 25, 2018
Danielnino00:

Don't get too cocky,okay?? grin .. the.players failed the MRI scan at the initial stage.. it was a procedure every team had to undergo.. As far as we know, Kenya players could have failed it too but. we don't know cus ur football team is of no relevance grin

Anyway the players underwent a final scan at the u-17 world cup proper and they passed... Unless Nigeria is rich enough enough to bribe FIFA, all the members of our 2015 u-17 works cup winning squad were under 17.. You are a smart dude I'm sure.. you should research how the MRI scan works grin

BTW, that goalkeeper of ours whose pic u posted was part of the 2013 winning team. .they too underwent and passed MRI scan
. Don't laugh at his looks.. Nigerians have the idea that Kenyans. are the ugliest people.on earth .. your marathon runners.look ugly and hungry grin

If Kenyan players failed the MRI scan, the government of Kenya would dissolve the whole team! Thats what the govt did in 2003 when just a few players were found to be overage. THE WHOLE FVKING SQUAD WAS DISSOLVED.
But in Nigeria, the Football association chairman even has the guts to say

We use over-age players for junior championships, I know that. Why not say it? It's the truth. We always cheat.
Anthony Kojo Williams, NFF Chairman, 1999-2000.

Like, the only big issue for your chairmen is not that age cheating is illegal but that you are not complicit enough to acknowledge it internally as a nation yet all of you know. Thats why you perform well at the junior championship levels including the junior WCs that you were bragging about. But now the problem is when the 'teenagers' get to senior level and have to play the WC as grandpapas, which they cant cus they are already past their sweet spot age and would burn out on the pitch if not die or break their bones. Thats how and when we see what we are seeing at the WC.

MRI scans are 99 % accurate so only 1 in 100 dudes can be expected to be mis-aged. MRI scan checks the end plate of the bones (legs or hands). Uzuoho is only lucky the WC is in Russia where organized cheating in sports is a program on govt payroll. In any case, at sweet '19' he qualifies to be at the WC, no one would ban him. The only opportunity we are missing as a planet is knowing whether we are watching the oldest ever grandpop at the WC.

If you go to the Wiki page Age fraud in Association Football, you will see that about half of the story in the African section has been dedicated to Nigeria, the undisputed cheating champs.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 25, 2018
NairobiWalker:

For some weird reason, these guys think being rural is being backward.

Thats how it is in Nigeria. Coming across a village with amenities is considered a European phenomenon.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 25, 2018
mtis:
fast and furious grin grin

grin
Damn, thats serious. That means since I logged 15 odd mins ago 100 Nigerians have become poor.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 3:18pm On Jun 25, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Thats how it is in Nigeria. Coming across a village with amenities is considered a European phenomenon.

No wonder when they come here they get shocked we have electricity in the village. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 25, 2018
veecovee:
*WISE WORDS FROM A GREAT THINKER AND OBSERVER!!*

Buffalos kill 7 people every year.
Lions kill 500 people every year.
Hippos kill 800 people every year.
Spiders kill 5000 people every year.
Scorpions kill 7000 people every year.
Snakes kill 10000 people every year.
*And then, surprisingly,* ...

www.nairaland.com/3560501/holineness-righteousness-revival-daily-messages/14#68801077

you forgot the Mediterranean and BH.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke36: 3:52pm On Jun 25, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Agrarian is different from rural! These days high tech farming is done even in cities. The Netherlands is one example. Kenya is another.

https://agra.org/news/kenyas-urban-youth-harness-technology-to-venture-into-gainful-agribusiness/
http://www.farmerstrend.co.ke/technology-farm-nakuru-njoro-dairy-cows-live-fast-lane/
https://mg.co.za/article/2013-05-22-kenyan-farms-reap-the-benefits-of-technology

Compare the wages farmers (plus their workers) earn in Kenya to what their counterparts in Nigeria do. Literally in every service and on every scale a Kenyan has to be paid more than a Nigerian. Starting from the minimum wage level.

How much does agriculture contribute to Kenya's GDP
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 25, 2018
Seriously ?

When one side gets the upper hand , they loose no effort to rub it in on the other side.

And the cycle continues

Very sad sad

If this behaviour here by any chance is even a small reflection of the situation between African countries than its really a matter of concern.

United we stand divided we fall wink

And I hereby resign from my role as a self appointed devil's advocate on this thread tongue
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 4:19pm On Jun 25, 2018
Kenya - complete Africa first train to port linkage - no need for extra mile. The target is to evacuate most of cargo direct from ship to train in less than 6hrs...from about 3.5 days....Nigeria are on average moving cargo out of the port in 25 days!!! Kenya is soon overtaking Durban as SSA most efficient port & transport corridor.

Nairobi SGR terminus - first class lounge - 30 dollars to Mombasa.

SGR construction ongoing - taking care of animal corridors and make sure the track is one level ground as much as possible - CLASS A Railway

Trolleys now provided

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 4:28pm On Jun 25, 2018
Kenya SGR - Inter-county services

Nairobi Terminus - SGR phase 1- already 1.3m passengers have used the train

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke39: 4:29pm On Jun 25, 2018
Seriously why are the mods banning me when ever i say a particular country that begins with an "I" in southeast asia

Mods please don't ban me
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Leroy19: 4:31pm On Jun 25, 2018
Ngong Race Course-Pictorials!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Leroy19: 4:38pm On Jun 25, 2018
Ngong Race Course-Vintage car show

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Leroy19: 4:45pm On Jun 25, 2018
Kenya beaches! We have a very beautiful country!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Leroy19: 4:51pm On Jun 25, 2018
Chale Island!-Kenya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Leroy19: 4:52pm On Jun 25, 2018
I hope I'm allowed to post pictures here?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Leroy19: 5:08pm On Jun 25, 2018
Kenya

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 5:12pm On Jun 25, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

Do not worry [b]argentina will teach them what football is about.[/b]

dis actually confirmed that u a fucking little Muhindi (Kenya) grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Leroy19: 5:18pm On Jun 25, 2018
Kenya Lodges!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 5:26pm On Jun 25, 2018
TayserMahiri:

If Kenyan players failed the MRI scan, the government of Kenya would dissolve the whole team! Thats what the govt did in 2003 when just a few players were found to be overage. THE WHOLE FVKING SQUAD WAS DISSOLVED.
But in Nigeria, the Football association chairman even has the guts to say

Like, the only big issue for your chairmen is not that age cheating is illegal but that you are not complicit enough to acknowledge it internally as a nation yet all of you know. Thats why you perform well at the junior championship levels including the junior WCs that you were bragging about. But now the problem is when the 'teenagers' get to senior level and have to play the WC as grandpapas, which they cant cus they are already past their sweet spot age and would burn out on the pitch if not die or break their bones. Thats how and when we see what we are seeing at the WC.

MRI scans are 99 % accurate so only 1 in 100 dudes can be expected to be mis-aged. MRI scan checks the end plate of the bones (legs or hands). Uzuoho is only lucky the WC is in Russia where organized cheating in sports is a program on govt payroll. In any case, at sweet '19' he qualifies to be at the WC, no one would ban him. The only opportunity we are missing as a planet is knowing whether we are watching the oldest ever grandpop at the WC.

If you go to the Wiki page Age fraud in Association Football, you will see that about half of the story in the African section has been dedicated to Nigeria, the undisputed cheating champs.

You read and understood what I wrote and even acknowledged that Kenyans are also into age fraud grin ... U also admitted that MRI scans are 99% accurate and yet you still went ahead to diss Francis Uzoho .. grin

.I.told you, he was part of the 2013 u-17 world cup squad and he passed the scan..Don't beef him cus of his look.. this is Africa.. blacks are known to.look way older than their ages... Unless perhaps you are jealous that a 19 years old goalkeeper who is yet to attain full professional status (he still play for his club reserve team) is more popular than any of your marathon runners grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 5:46pm On Jun 25, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Just stop. It's Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt.
did ur central govt asked each counties to dedicate 30% of their budget to development or not?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Leroy19: 5:51pm On Jun 25, 2018
Knew your goalkeeper this world cup! You are hardly an exciting football team like Senegal!
Danielnino00:

You read and understood what I wrote and even acknowledged that Kenyans are also into age fraud grin ... U also admitted that MRI scans are 99% accurate and yet you still went ahead to diss Francis Uzoho .. grin

.I.told you, he was part of the 2013 u-17 world cup squad and he passed the scan..Don't beef him cus of his look.. this is Africa.. blacks are known to.look way older than their ages... Unless perhaps you are jealous that a 19 years old goalkeeper who is yet to attain full professional status (he still play for his club reserve team) is more popular than any of your marathon runners grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 25, 2018
nwoke36:

How much does agriculture contribute to Kenya's GDP

Its there online sad
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 25, 2018
Danielnino00:

Is it really blacks or certain niggas from the west of Africa that are known to be older than they look? Thats a west african problem, you should explain. Uzuoho is most popular for his conspicuous age than his football. We have dozens of athletes who are world famous from Tegla Lorupe, David Rudisha, Catherine Ndereba, Ezekiel Kemboi etc. Even Victor Wanyama is more popular than 3/4 of your squad. Only Victor Moses could be more popular. Btw, Uzuoho looks older than Victor Wanyama grin grin You guys deserve a Fraudster medal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Leroy19: 6:26pm On Jun 25, 2018
That goalie must be like 34! grin grin grin
TayserMahiri:

Is it really blacks or certain niggas from the west of Africa that are known to be older than they look? Thats a west african problem, you should explain. Uzuoho is most popular for his conspicuous age than his football. We have dozens of athletes who are world famous from Tegla Lorupe, David Rudisha, Catherine Ndereba, Ezekiel Kemboi etc. Even Victor Wanyama is more popular than 3/4 of your squad. Only Victor Moses could be more popular. Btw, Uzuoho looks older than Victor Wanyama grin grin You guys deserve a Fraudster medal

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:07pm On Jun 25, 2018
theenchanter:
did ur central govt asked each counties to dedicate 30% of their budget to development or not?

That is called good planning, not backwardness - Nigeria should do that too if you want to stop living in those old rusty houses with no electricity and water. You're so foolish you don't even see your foolishness when it's called out.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 25, 2018
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 7:42pm On Jun 25, 2018
I said d same thing earlier but u gave d useless response below.
NairobiWalker:

Just stop. It's Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt.
but u couldn't take it anymore, hence a better reply albeit profound frustration. grin
NairobiWalker:

That is called good planning, not backwardness - Nigeria should do that too if you want to stop living in those old rusty houses with no electricity and water. You're so foolish you don't even see your foolishness when it's called out.
we've done ours long ago, that's why Nigeria is 50% urban and 50% rural, highest in Africa. grin

and no, the old rusty houses in Nigeria have access to basic amenities than the cities cos their demand is lower, life in our rural areas is easier than city.

I don't see d need to reply d bolded junk cos it's pointless.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 7:52pm On Jun 25, 2018
I wish you had an Idea what our Rural feels like, you will never wish to live in an urban Center.

All top Kenya foreign exchange earners are contributed mostly from Rural areas.

Tea,Coffee,Horticulture and Tourism.

theenchanter:
I said d same thing earlier but u gave d useless response below.
but u couldn't take it anymore, hence a better reply albeit profound frustration. grin
we've done ours long ago, that's why Nigeria is 50% urban and 50% rural, highest in Africa. grin

and no, the old rusty houses in Nigeria have access to basic amenities than the cities cos their demand is lower, life in our rural areas is easier than city.

I don't see d need to reply d bolded junk cos it's pointless.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:29pm On Jun 25, 2018
nwoke39:
Seriously why are the mods banning me when ever i say a particular country that begins with an "I" in southeast asia

Mods please don't ban me

The mods are doing you a favor after we all found out you have two and a half times as much Indians as Kenya, and yours are not naturalized citizens. They allowing you to keep the little dignity you have left. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 8:34pm On Jun 25, 2018
Jay254:
I wish you had an Idea what our Rural feels like, you will never wish to live in an urban Center.

All top Kenya foreign exchange earners are contributed mostly from Rural areas.

Tea,Coffee,Horticulture and Tourism.

true, life in rural areas all over d world Is better than urban centers provided basic amenities are in place.

But in in ur case, development is centered in ur capital city and some towns only, it's not uncommon in most African countries. But it's a good thing u're tackling it. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (1957) (1958) (1959) (1960) (1961) (1962) (1963) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.