Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,137 members, 7,860,081 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:13 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1961) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6281180 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1958) (1959) (1960) (1961) (1962) (1963) (1964) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:35pm On Jun 25, 2018
theenchanter:
did ur central govt asked each counties to dedicate 30% of their budget to development or not?

Yes, it's called foresight.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 8:42pm On Jun 25, 2018
Gerald710 is a cunt angry for saying they produce standard goods in Kenya.

How can a whole Kenyan standard officials be arraigned for attempted murder for importing substandard fertilizers

U don't even produce common fertilizer but dunce nairobiwalker always bore me about manufacturing per capita grin

U guys are jokes once again.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 9:14pm On Jun 25, 2018
Most Rural Kenya where majority of Kenya live have better Water supply, Electricity connection, sewer system, better and affordable housing than most of our major cities.

I believe kenya will be the last country in Africa to urbanise. Tanzania is already ahead of us but I tell you I enjoy my life better when am in my Rural home than Nairobi.

theenchanter:
true, life in rural areas all over d world Is better than urban centers provided basic amenities are in place.

But in in ur case, development is centered in ur capital city and some towns only, it's not uncommon in most African countries. But it's a good thing u're tackling it. smiley

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 25, 2018
theenchanter:
true, life in rural areas all over d world Is better than urban centers provided basic amenities are in place.

But in in ur case, development is centered in ur capital city and some towns only, it's not uncommon in most African countries. But it's a good thing u're tackling it. smiley

And what are you doing about 6 per minute?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 25, 2018
theenchanter:

How can a whole Kenyan standard officials be arraigned for attempted murder for importing substandard fertilizers

U don't even produce common fertilizer but dunce nairobiwalker always bore me about manufacturing per capita grin

Somebody goes to jail 4 important sup standard fertilizer isn't that the correct thing. Now nigeria cannot do passport the nigerian passport is made in malaysia

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 25, 2018
Tomorrow will be the final barrier for the super eagles and wizkid
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 11:02pm On Jun 25, 2018
theenchanter:
I said d same thing earlier but u gave d useless response below.
but u couldn't take it anymore, hence a better reply albeit profound frustration. grin
we've done ours long ago, that's why Nigeria is 50% urban and 50% rural, highest in Africa. grin

and no, the old rusty houses in Nigeria have access to basic amenities than the cities cos their demand is lower, life in our rural areas is easier than city.

I don't see d need to reply d bolded junk cos it's pointless.

At this point I think the discussion is over. Please, desist from responding to me, you're too stupid to engage.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 11:03pm On Jun 25, 2018
Danielnino00:

You read and understood what I wrote and even acknowledged that Kenyans are also into age fraud grin ... U also admitted that MRI scans are 99% accurate and yet you still went ahead to diss Francis Uzoho .. grin

.I.told you, he was part of the 2013 u-17 world cup squad and he passed the scan..Don't beef him cus of his look.. this is Africa.. blacks are known to.look way older than their ages... Unless perhaps you are jealous that a 19 years old goalkeeper who is yet to attain full professional status (he still play for his club reserve team) is more popular than any of your marathon runners grin

How old was he when he play as an under 17 in 2013?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 11:10pm On Jun 25, 2018
Jay254:
I wish you had an Idea what our Rural feels like, you will never wish to live in an urban Center.

All top Kenya foreign exchange earners are contributed mostly from Rural areas.

Tea,Coffee,Horticulture and Tourism.

According to this guy, urbanisation is development and Nigeria is so developed that it does not need to have a budget allocated for development yet countries like Switzerland and the US do lol. I won't even mention the fact that he thinks Nigeria is the most urbanized country in Africa yet it's not even among the top 10. I got so tired dealing with him I've asked him to desist from responding to me.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 11:20pm On Jun 25, 2018
theenchanter:

It's called rule of law. Do I need to explain further?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke39: 11:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
NairobiWalker:

According to this guy, urbanisation is development and Nigeria is so developed that it does not need to have a budget allocated for development yet countries like Switzerland and the US do lol. I won't even mention the fact that he thinks Nigeria is the most urbanized country in Africa yet it's not even among the top 10. I got so tired dealing with him I've asked him to desist from responding to me.

Let's see the data
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 11:28pm On Jun 25, 2018
theenchanter:

They are just useless!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 11:29pm On Jun 25, 2018
sufferNsmiling:
Tomorrow will be the final barrier for the super eagles and wizkid
Bad belle is allow!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 11:32pm On Jun 25, 2018
nwoke39:

Let's see the data
They wont show you anything...stop wasting your time on these massai blood suckers..they wont show you any data.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 11:51pm On Jun 25, 2018
nwoke39:

Let's see the data

That's an obvious fact Nwoke. Check the urbanization levels of South Africa, Botswana, Angola, Gabon, Cameroon, Equatorial Guinea, Congo Brazzaville, Sierra Leone, Djibouti, Liberia, Mauritious, Seychelles, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Mauritania et al - let me not even go to North Africa where each and every country is more urbanized than Nigeria. Furthermore make your friend understand Urbanization and development are not the same thing. Most rural areas in Kenya are more developed than cities such as Onitsha and Abeokuta in Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:26am On Jun 26, 2018
jaycent:
They wont show you anything...stop wasting your time on these massai blood suckers..they wont show you any data.

Why don't you show us jaycunt? You can't live your life cheering for others. For once do something worthwhile, Google is your friend! lipsrsealed
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 12:48am On Jun 26, 2018
gallivant:

Why don't you show us jaycunt? You can't live your life cheering for others. For once do something worthwhile, Google is your friend! lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin This is so on-point man. This dude never says anything other than cheering others - you just got him a name that fits his character - Jaycunt. Kind of sounds like Jay can't (Jay can't do anything for himself) but then gets better to Jay cunt for the cunt he is. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 1:18am On Jun 26, 2018
gallivant:

You guys are so dump, even if i do so. Still you wont accept the fact... So i don't waste my precious time to educate dump ass nigga like you..mr gallirat tongue
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 1:41am On Jun 26, 2018
NairobiWalker:

grin grin grin grin This is so on-point man. This dude never says anything other than cheering others - you just got him a name that fits his character - Jaycunt. Kind of sounds like Jay can't (Jay can't do anything for himself) but then gets better to Jay cunt for the cunt he is. grin grin
Hehehehehehe why are you guys so paind. I don't have time to educate dump ass niggas like you and gallirat, you and gallirat are so dump for my liking mr kiberawalker. I guess you have trek from Nairobi to somalia lol. Go take some cow blood to cheer up fool!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke39: 2:53am On Jun 26, 2018
NairobiWalker:

That's an obvious fact Nwoke. Check the urbanization levels of South Africa, Botswana, Angola, Gabon, Cameroon, Equatorial Guinea, Congo Brazzaville, Sierra Leone, Djibouti, Liberia, Mauritious, Seychelles, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Mauritania et al - let me not even go to North Africa where each and every country is more urbanized than Nigeria. Furthermore make your friend understand Urbanization and development are not the same thing. Most rural areas in Kenya are more developed than cities such as Onitsha and Abeokuta in Nigeria.

Nigeria is actually more urbanized than Sierre Leone, Mauritius, Egypt(North Africa),Sudan(technically North African),etc..
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2212.html
Ur right being more urbanized doesn't necessarily mean more advanced.. some countries in Africa are more urbanized than China but China is more advanced..
The issue came up when TayserMahiri mentioned Nigeria as agrarian compared to Kenya
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Timewilltell(f): 5:58am On Jun 26, 2018
NairobiWalker:

No wonder when they come here they get shocked we have electricity in the village. grin

Keep on fooling yourselves you ugly Kenyans . Naija still remains the biggest economy in Africa and the most developed African country by any standard with the smartest people on earth. Your jealousy will kill you. Is there any African country that can stand our army ? That can compete with our best universities? That can match our creativity ? Davido is the only African who won a bet and is Nigerian. No other African country has ever won any international award in music and movies , we lead you follow , deal with it. Outside of horn of Africa, we are the best looking with light skin than any other African country. That is why you Kenyans are mad. Bloody black blood suckers.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 26, 2018
Today the super eagles must be crushed buy argentina. them we nigeria will shut are big mouth.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:52am On Jun 26, 2018
Timewilltell:

Keep on fooling yourselves you ugly Kenyans . Naija still remains the biggest economy in Africa and the most developed African country by any standard with the smartest people on earth. Your jealousy will kill you. Is there any African country that can stand our army ? That can compete with our best universities? That can match our creativity ? Davido is the only African who won a bet and is Nigerian. No other African country has ever won any international award in music and movies , we lead you follow , deal with it. Outside of horn of Africa, we are the best looking with light skin than any other African country. That is why you Kenyans are mad. Bloody black blood suckers.

Look at this idiot now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:55am On Jun 26, 2018
nwoke39:

Nigeria is actually more urbanized than Sierre Leone, Mauritius, Egypt(North Africa),Sudan(technically North African),etc..
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2212.html
Ur right being more urbanized doesn't necessarily mean more advanced.. some countries in Africa are more urbanized than China but China is more advanced..
The issue came up when TayserMahiri mentioned Nigeria as[b] agrarian compared to Kenya[/b]

........and it is, being agrarian simply means using rudimentary methods in Agriculture which is true with Nigeria. You still have a lot to learn. I heard you were importing Zimbabwean farmers to teach you? Your president was also here for similar reasons on dairy farming.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Timewilltell(f): 8:25am On Jun 26, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Look at this idiot now.

Who is the idiot between me and you

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 8:27am On Jun 26, 2018
He seems like aguy who has never stepped out of his village like his sister Nowe
NairobiWalker:

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 8:34am On Jun 26, 2018
Mombasa Kenya

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 8:35am On Jun 26, 2018
Mombasa City

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 8:36am On Jun 26, 2018
Morembasa

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:50am On Jun 26, 2018
Timewilltell:

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 8:58am On Jun 26, 2018
Kisumu new development..lake basin mall

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1958) (1959) (1960) (1961) (1962) (1963) (1964) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.