Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,144 members, 7,852,905 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:09 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2010) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6272324 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010) (2011) (2012) (2013) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 11, 2018

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 12:17pm On Jul 11, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Faking white life is a Kenyan thing undecided. You people are stupid and ass kickers of whites. Ugly slaves.
Bitterness is a killer... I know how you feel.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 12:38pm On Jul 11, 2018
TayserMahiri:

grin grin

Na waswahili? Ebu try kamzunye for stylistic devices grin

In my life only 3 so I can't comment. Tbh,I've never found zunyes hot,generally and I've only kulad 2 so no opinion.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 11, 2018
Kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
Naija, we also have preachers who can do anything that yours do. This one especially is very mighty (as I hear). Perhaps mightier than all of yours combined.

On a light note Kenyans, I heard that Bishop Kiuna’s followers are just Prophet Owuor's followers who went to private schools lol.

Recent healing service in Nairobi's Central Park by the world famous Prophet Dr. Owuor.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 11, 2018
In Kenya, investing 1 dollar in family planning translates to 4 dollars in savings. Given Naijas population problem, I think investing 1 dollar in family planning would translate to 100 dollars in savings.

Naija should jazashelves too!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 11, 2018
Kenya's top Preacher moves around with presidential level protection like the pope.

I dont think any of the fake Naija preachers can afford this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGMS0Fp1sOA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gx4axk2l40E
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 1:34pm On Jul 11, 2018
TayserMahiri:
Naija, we also have preachers who can do anything that yours do. This one especially is very mighty (as I hear). Perhaps mightier than all of yours combined.

On a light note Kenyans, I heard that Bishop Kiuna’s followers are just Prophet Owuor's followers who went to private schools lol.

Recent healing service in Nairobi's Central Park by the world famous Prophet Dr. Owuor.
I dislike him alot... to much brainwashing of his followers(idiots). So saddening.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 1:37pm On Jul 11, 2018
TayserMahiri:
Kenya's top Preacher moves around with presidential level protection like the pope.

I dont think any of the fake Naija preachers can afford this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGMS0Fp1sOA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gx4axk2l40E
Alafu this is merely political, someone in government just pleasing him in return for votes. Its a privilege it won't last for long.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 1:39pm On Jul 11, 2018
I am tempted to come back to this thread .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 11, 2018
Kenyanstar:

I dislike him alot... to much brainwashing of his followers(idiots). So saddening.

lol, dont want to join you in the thunder that will bolt you for that grin

Kenyanstar:

Alafu this is merely political, someone in government just pleasing him in return for votes. Its a privilege it won't last for long.

why wont it last? all subsequent politicians will need the votes. He's virtually guaranteed of this lifestyle and people love him so...

PS: I also consider that to be brainwashing of a very high caliber but hey its free country.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 11, 2018
vaxx:
I am tempted to come back to this thread .

How powerful is Orisa? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Timewilltell2(f): 2:02pm On Jul 11, 2018
TayserMahiri:

You Boko Haram queenn! I hope you get preggyz with a boko haram child who blows up in your tummy. You, Boko haram, Isis and al kebabs should be wiped off from the face of the earth.

You are bitter because I told you the truth? undecided what's wrong with you little Indians? I hope alshabab kidnaps you and destroys your manhood so you won't produce more nonsense creatures like yourself.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 2:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
Just30:
i challenge you to post pics of all the places you just mentioned and ill post pics of both Accra Takoradi Aburi and Koftown
All the ones ve posted are they dubai or london. I have posted many pics here so you post your own let's see.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Timewilltell2(f): 2:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
Kenyanstar:

Bitterness is a killer... I know how you feel.

Shut up kiberastar
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 2:07pm On Jul 11, 2018
Just30:
Its an insult to even compare anywhere in Ghana to a country that does not have electricity or running water
Oga shut is nothing... Very ugly country. If you know Ghana is beautiful post pictures let's the world see.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 2:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Its only that they dont know English they would be camping here. You should see the noise in their forums in swahili.
You mean TZ don't speak English!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Timewilltell2(f): 2:12pm On Jul 11, 2018
jaycent:
Hahahaha, ma sweedy is back grin

I'm back to destroy that charcoal Ghananian fool, like I did their massais and Zulu friends . Common Accra forming developed ? undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 2:12pm On Jul 11, 2018
Jay254:

No no no If you think Ghanians are stubborn you haven't met Tanzanians... they are so annoying. The coolest people in E.A are Ugandans and Rwandese..

Thou Ghana looks clean and organised than most Cities in West Africa.
I see undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
Timewilltell2:

You are bitter because I told you the truth? undecided what's wrong with you little Indians? I hope alshabab kidnaps you and destroys your manhood so you won't produce more nonsense creatures like yourself.

What truth? You and all your other versions are incapable of pronouncing any truth because of the samel IQ shyt.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 2:17pm On Jul 11, 2018
Jay254:

No no no If you think Ghanians are stubborn you haven't met Tanzanians... they are so annoying. The coolest people in E.A are Ugandans and Rwandese..

Thou Ghana looks clean and organised than most Cities in West Africa.
If you want to know the real side of Ghana/Ghanaians insult them here and see, you ll know that TZ are learning from them.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 11, 2018
jaycent:
You mean TZ don't speak English!

They cant converse in English and if they do its broken as hell you might not understand anything or think they are being funny. They speak Swahili, very few can speak proper English.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 2:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
Timewilltell2:

I'm back to destroy that charcoal Ghananian fool, like I did their massais and Zulu friends . Common Accra forming developed ? undecided
Hahahahahaha. They don't have common railway in there Country. Even there stadium is as whack as anyting. No planing city in there country such as Eko, centenary city etc. No Infrastructure nothing nothing and they want to drag body with there father. I watch the video of Accra city today this morning at GHone news i was just smh and be laughing!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 2:32pm On Jul 11, 2018
TayserMahiri:

They cant converse in English and if they do its broken as hell you might not understand anything or think they are being funny. They speak Swahili, very few can speak proper English.
Lol can you please tell me the name of the forum!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 11, 2018
Kisumu City IG Tour

No country has citizens as immensely proud of their collective achievements (and failures), beauty, dreams and aspirations like Kenya. You will see that in every facet of life from simple proclamations on household items like bowls and custom clothe labels like I ♥ Kenya.

Changing Kenya for the better is our business, Minding each other is our business, Touring Kenya is our business, Kenya is our business! ♥

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Timewilltell2(f): 2:39pm On Jul 11, 2018
TayserMahiri:

What truth? You and all your other versions are incapable of pronouncing any truth because of the samel IQ shyt.

Shut up you cow herder, how dare you talk back on your superior. Nonsense blood sucker.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 11, 2018
jaycent:
Lol can you please tell me the name of the forum!

https://www.jamiiforums.com/threads/is-tanzania-a-primitive-state.1454882/

Read 4th comment grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Timewilltell2(f): 2:44pm On Jul 11, 2018
jaycent:
Hahahahahaha. They don't have common railway in there Country. Even there stadium is as whack as anyting. No planing city in there country such as Eko, centenary city etc. No Infrastructure nothing nothing and they want to drag body with there father. I watch the video of Accra city today this morning at GHone news i was just smh and be laughing!

Lmfao can you imagine that embarrassment and they form mouth with us undecided . Those charcoals are shameless . One was begging me for a job as s gate boy this more , probably that ugly just30. These things can't survive without the help of Nigerians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 11, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Shut up you cow herder, how dare you talk back on your superior. Nonsense blood sucker.

Go finish up with your lame threads first madam before I mansplain on you lil bitchy bastard. Dont seek too much relevance
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:51pm On Jul 11, 2018
jaycent:
All the ones ve posted are they dubai or london. I have posted many pics here so you post your own let's see.
you can post it again right
else shut it
your shame of a country cant even feed it people
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:53pm On Jul 11, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Lmfao can you imagine that embarrassment and they form mouth with us undecided . Those charcoals are shameless . One was begging me for a job as s gate boy this more , probably that ugly just30. These things can't survive without the help of Nigerians.
see this bokoharm guy also talking oo
hungry subhuman
the amount i spend on common data can feedyou and your family for years
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2018
jaycent:
woa
you only started planning your cities
what a backward society grin grin
Sekondi Takoradi was planned
way back in 1923
Accra has still been following it plan from the 1950s

(1) (2) (3) ... (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010) (2011) (2012) (2013) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.