Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,078 members, 7,852,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:23 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2007) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6271731 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:00pm On Jul 10, 2018
The Majlis in Lamu-Kenya

When you attempt to create a paradise on Earth!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 10, 2018
Jonraid:
Sarit Centre-Kenya
One of my hangout places because it is like 500 metres from my house. Sarit is one of the most convenient malls in the city. It is not hard to reach due to it being in Westlands, unlike malls like Galleria which is far from the city and is kinda boring

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:05pm On Jul 10, 2018
Jonraid:
Just mention fifty malls in Nigeria!
I will only pity you and list 60
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:07pm On Jul 10, 2018
Jonraid:
I want real pictures not artistic impressions!
Are you high...all those malls are from Abuja, kwara state, lagos and port harcout
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:09pm On Jul 10, 2018
Those aren't real pictures.Stop showing us 3d animations.Only one mall was real!
jaycent:
Are you high...all those malls are from Abuja, kwara state, lagos and port harcout
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:10pm On Jul 10, 2018
Welcome to the shithole-Diani,Kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:11pm On Jul 10, 2018
And they can't go above 60! Mention them then!
jaycent:
I will only pity you and list 60
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:12pm On Jul 10, 2018
Kenyanstar:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
This are all renders? What do you think we are, fools?
grin grin grin grin grin
Yes fools? Go to google and search malls in Nigeria and see if u did not see the photos i posted
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:14pm On Jul 10, 2018
Jonraid:
And they can't go above 60! Mention them then!
You think i have that time to list 100.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 10, 2018
jaycent:
Hahahaha and when they visit the West Africa, they only know Nigeria first to visit, i have many photos of all the big big president that visit Nigeria. I laugh at tayermahiri when he said swiz president his coming to kenya next week. While inside this year only some big president visited Nigeria. Even up till now Emmanuel Macron is still in Nigeria..if the Swiz president come to kenya he will only stay in one day and go back to his precious country grin
First of all ,Kenya is not in West Africa.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:15pm On Jul 10, 2018
Tafaria Castle-Kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:16pm On Jul 10, 2018
Why would Kenyans leave all this beauty to risk their lives travelling to Europe on some boat?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:19pm On Jul 10, 2018
Jonraid:
Those aren't real pictures.Stop showing us 3d animations.Only one mall was real!
ok
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:22pm On Jul 10, 2018
3d animations are now malls in Nigeria?
jaycent:
ok

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:26pm On Jul 10, 2018
When you search for malls in Nigeria in Google,the results given show you artistic 3d impressions!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:57pm On Jul 10, 2018
Lavington Mall-Kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 8:06pm On Jul 10, 2018
KENYA BEAUTIFUL
Why should a Kenyan really abandon all these beautiful land to risk life & limb to go to Europe? I don't understand Nigerians logic.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:10pm On Jul 10, 2018
obaaderemi:
Continue to display your dance of shame here. grin. Even one of the biggest cinemas in Ghana, Silver bird cinemas is Nigerian owned. We opened your eyes.grin
okay oo keep living in delusion
these are Ghana's oldest cinemas
Ghana's biggest cinema is Global cinema
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 8:11pm On Jul 10, 2018
Thika Road Mall-Kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:22pm On Jul 10, 2018
nwoke37:
2 exciting projects will be taking off in Nigeria this july... Nigeria has completed the Abuja light rail which will be commissioned by President Buhari on Thursday(stay tuned for pics) and The National airline will start this July...

When will Nairobi get light rail or even Accra..

Pictures of the Abuja light rail..

sorry
Accra doesnt need a light rail
the current system is working alright, it will at some point fail but not now.
Goverment know exactly when
At this moment
Ghana is more concern about inter Regional rail transport than a light rail for Accra
currently, there's money sitting there for the construction of a light rail project that has already been planned for Accra.
Its been reserved for 2025
that's when transport in Accra will hit a crisis point.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 8:30pm On Jul 10, 2018
KENYA BEAUTIFUL
Nigerian s I want to show you why there are thousands of Nigerian citizenry in Kenya by less than 10 Kenyans in Nigeria

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 8:33pm On Jul 10, 2018
KENYA BEAUTIFUL

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:35pm On Jul 10, 2018
nwoke37:
2 exciting projects will be taking off in Nigeria this july... Nigeria has completed the Abuja light rail which will be commissioned by President Buhari on Thursday(stay tuned for pics) and The National airline will start this July...

When will Nairobi get light rail or even Accra..

Pictures of the Abuja light rail..

so my question is
when will nigeria (Both Abuja and Lagos ) get a modern health facility ?

Out-Patient Services
Emergency services
Orthopaedic and Trauma Services
General Dental Services
Maxillofacial Services
ENT Services
Ophthalmology Services
Obstetric and Gynaecological Services
Family Planning and Cervicare Services
Anaesthesia and Pain Services
Critical Care Services
General Surgical Services
Neurosurgical Services
Minimally Invasive Surgical Services
Burns and Reconstructive Services
Urological Services
Renal Dialysis Services
Diabetic and Endocrinology Services
Endoscopy Services
Dermatological Services
Cardiology Services
Child Health Services
Neonatal Intensive Care
Kangaroo Mother Care
Public Health Services

Laboratory Services
Parasitology
Bacteriology
Haematology
Chemistry
Histopathology
Clinical Pathology
Immunology / CD4
Blood Transfusion Services
Radiological Services
X-ray,
Fluoroscopy
Ultrasound
CT Scan,
MRI,
Mammography
Physiotherapy Services
Spine Health Services
Mental Health Services
Clinical Psychology Services
Pharmaceutical Services
Mortuary Services
Ambulance Services

UGMC

CENTRES & DEPARTMENTS
Internal Medicine

Surgery

Paediatrics

Obstetrics & Gynaecology

Medical Imaging

Anaesthesia

Psychiatry

Cardiology

Family Medicine

Laboratory Medicine

Emergency Medicine

Rehabilitation & Sports Medicine

Pharmaceutical Services

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2018
theenchanter:
don't know about Nairobi but don't mention Accra grin Ghanaian officials have been understudying common Lagos BRT for over 6years, they couldn't launch it till today, light rail should be far-fetched.
IM LAUGHING
THEY ONLY WENT TO NIGERIA
TO SEE WHY NIGERIA BRT is failing
then they went to where the whole BRT service started from
then they realised, BRT wont work in Accra
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by emeka1101: 8:45pm On Jul 10, 2018
Kenyanstar:

Stop with the weed bro? grin grin grin grin
And what on earth is Kenya ranked ahead of Ghana?
Hahahahahahaha

Kenya that couldn't even host common CHAN?

You should rather stop the weed bro because that's not even logical.

And trust me, you wouldn't want to go that way....

Hahahaha Kenya LOL smh
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 8:46pm On Jul 10, 2018
Just30:
so my question is
when will nigeria (Both Abuja and Lagos ) get a modern health facility ?

Out-Patient Services
Emergency services
Orthopaedic and Trauma Services
General Dental Services
Maxillofacial Services
ENT Services
Ophthalmology Services
Obstetric and Gynaecological Services
Family Planning and Cervicare Services
Anaesthesia and Pain Services
Critical Care Services
General Surgical Services
Neurosurgical Services
Minimally Invasive Surgical Services
Burns and Reconstructive Services
Urological Services
Renal Dialysis Services
Diabetic and Endocrinology Services
Endoscopy Services
Dermatological Services
Cardiology Services
Child Health Services
Neonatal Intensive Care
Kangaroo Mother Care
Public Health Services

Laboratory Services
Parasitology
Bacteriology
Haematology
Chemistry
Histopathology
Clinical Pathology
Immunology / CD4
Blood Transfusion Services
Radiological Services
X-ray,
Fluoroscopy
Ultrasound
CT Scan,
MRI,
Mammography
Physiotherapy Services
Spine Health Services
Mental Health Services
Clinical Psychology Services
Pharmaceutical Services
Mortuary Services
Ambulance Services

UGMC

CENTRES & DEPARTMENTS
Internal Medicine

Surgery

Paediatrics

Obstetrics & Gynaecology

Medical Imaging

Anaesthesia

Psychiatry

Cardiology

Family Medicine

Laboratory Medicine

Emergency Medicine

Rehabilitation & Sports Medicine

Pharmaceutical Services

I think u've taken this stuff too far, well equipped hospitals offer all these services, even d bolded ones doesn't need hospitals for it to be serviced.

I guess u just wanna prove a futile point.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 8:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
KENYA INFRASTRUCTURE
Chandaria Cancer center-Eldoret MTRH
Biggest in East & central Africa

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 8:48pm On Jul 10, 2018
Just30:
IM LAUGHING
THEY ONLY WENT TO NIGERIA
TO SEE WHY NIGERIA BRT is failing
then they went to where the whole BRT service started from
then they realised, BRT wont work in Accra
no, Nigeria doesn't run BRT system, I said ur people came to Lagos to understudy Lagos BRT system.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 9:00pm On Jul 10, 2018
Kenyanstar:
KENYA BEAUTIFUL
Nigerian s I want to show you why there are thousands of Nigerian citizenry in Kenya by less than 10 Kenyans in Nigeria
There are thousands of Nigerian citizenry everywhere.
Senegal, Gabon, Benin, Cameroon, Ghana, Zambia, etc.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by emeka1101: 9:06pm On Jul 10, 2018
Daejoyoung:

There are thousands of Nigerian citizenry everywhere.
Senegal, Gabon, Benin, Cameroon, Ghana, Zambia, etc.
Point of correction.

There are over 5 million nigerians in Ghana( The largest outside nigeria)

FYI: we are not even neighbours to begin with

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2018
theenchanter:
no, Nigeria doesn't run BRT system, I said ur people came to Lagos to understudy Lagos BRT system.
they went to learn the failures of Nigeria and why it is failing
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:12pm On Jul 10, 2018
theenchanter:
I think u've taken this stuff too far, well equipped hospitals offer all these services, even d bolded ones doesn't need hospitals for it to be serviced.

I guess u just wanna prove a futile point.
i only listed the departments
im asking
when will Nigeria provide decent health facilities for it people ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.