Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,512 members, 7,854,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:06 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2009) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6273984 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010) (2011) (2012) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 11, 2018
Kenya

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 12:27am On Jul 11, 2018
TayserMahiri:
grin grin grin
Lol seriously this Ghanaians are annoying, they have nothing in there country, that dry thing. They want to even start another arguement again comparing Ghana and kenya lol i lough in china.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 11, 2018
jaycent:
Lol seriously this Ghanaians are annoying, they have nothing in there country, that dry thing. They want to even start another arguement again comparing Ghana and kenya lol i lough in china.

funny guy grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 11, 2018
Kenya Outdoors

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 12:32am On Jul 11, 2018
Just30:
the Nigerians in Ghana love robbing and stealing oo
We are killing your people here in minna for robbing and stealing too...so you can't hide anytin from me cos i knw you criminals very well
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 11, 2018
Thayu Farm, Limuru, Central Kenya

Thayu is Kikuyu for peace.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 12:35am On Jul 11, 2018
TayserMahiri:

funny guy grin
please just tell them to post picturs of Accra i swear you will wheep for Ghana.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 11, 2018
jaycent:
please just tell them to post picturs of Accra i swear you will wheep for Ghana.

onus is on them now grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 12:39am On Jul 11, 2018
Daejoyoung:

That's because you entertain yahoo boys and Ghanians love yahoo and crime but they are usually pretenders.
Oboy nobody stand them for yahoo and crime..they are the kings and queens for yahoo. Please just go and watch GHone news and see for yourself or tv3 news that's you will see Ghana unclothedness...this just30 and that big for nothing emeka can lie for Africa.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 12:40am On Jul 11, 2018
TayserMahiri:

onus is on them now grin
Hahahahaha grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 12:43am On Jul 11, 2018
TayserMahiri:

onus is on them now grin
They can make noise..i swear there is nothing beautiful in Ghana i swear...just tell them to post pictures of ghana and let's compare them with the ones we posted
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 11, 2018
jaycent:
They can make noise..i swear there is nothing beautiful in Ghana i swear...just tell them to post pictures of ghana and let's compare them with the ones we posted

They have Ashanti tongue
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 11, 2018
Dam Redhill, Limuru, Central Kenya

The floating restaurants shocked

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 11, 2018
Bike Tours of the Tea Farms in Limuru, Kenya

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 1:06am On Jul 11, 2018
TayserMahiri:

They have Ashanti tongue
grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 5:39am On Jul 11, 2018
jaycent:

We have our own Ghana called Tanzania, they can make a good competition for each other.

We can not waste Time..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:07am On Jul 11, 2018
Jay254:

We have our own Ghana called Tanzania, they can make a good competition for each other.

We can not waste Time..
Hahahahaha. But your own Ghana are cool they don't have that time to argue or quarrel just like these our sturborn Ghana!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:17am On Jul 11, 2018
jaycent:
Oboy nobody stand them for yahoo and crime..they are the kings and queens for yahoo. Please just go and watch GHone news and see for yourself or tv3 news that's you will see Ghana unclothedness...this just30 and that big for nothing emeka can lie for Africa.
who needs to lie when the record is there
Nigerians just dont know how to live a crime-free life
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:20am On Jul 11, 2018
jaycent:
we dont even have to post pics
cause NO town in Nigeria can match Accra
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:21am On Jul 11, 2018
jaycent:
and which of your towns can compare to Accra again?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 8:35am On Jul 11, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Kamba?

Better than Kyukes but still overrated. Taitas wako juu,mzee!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Timewilltell2(f): 8:53am On Jul 11, 2018
TayserMahiri:
Thayu Farm, Limuru, Central Kenya

Thayu is Kikuyu for peace.

Faking white life is a Kenyan thing undecided. You people are stupid and ass kickers of whites. Ugly slaves.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:14am On Jul 11, 2018
Just30:
we dont even have to post pics
cause NO town in Nigeria can match Accra
Hahahahaha which Accra that empty place, even minna will beat Accra hands down no looking back, talkless of Enugu, port harcout, Ibadan, Lagos, Abuja, i challenge you post pictures of Accra let's see. If dem born you well post am if you knw your knw your Accra can beat any city in Nigeria.. Post and stop bragging!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:15am On Jul 11, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Faking white life is a Kenyan thing undecided. You people are stupid and ass kickers of whites. Ugly slaves.
Hahahaha, ma sweedy is back grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:29am On Jul 11, 2018
jaycent:
Hahahahaha which Accra that empty place, even minna will beat Accra hands down no looking back, talkless of Enugu, port harcout, Ibadan, Lagos, Abuja, i challenge you post pictures of Accra let's see. If dem born you well post am if you knw your knw your Accra can beat any city in Nigeria.. Post and stop bragging!
i challenge you to post pics of all the places you just mentioned and ill post pics of both Accra Takoradi Aburi and Koftown
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:31am On Jul 11, 2018
jaycent:
Its an insult to even compare anywhere in Ghana to a country that does not have electricity or running water
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 11, 2018
jaycent:
Hahahahaha. But your own Ghana are cool they don't have that time to argue or quarrel just like these our sturborn Ghana!

Its only that they dont know English they would be camping here. You should see the noise in their forums in swahili.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 11, 2018
kikuyu1:

Better than Kyukes but still overrated. Taitas wako juu,mzee!

grin grin

Na waswahili? Ebu try kamzunye for stylistic devices grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 11, 2018
Timewilltell2:

You Boko Haram queenn! I hope you get preggyz with a boko haram child who blows up in your tummy. You, Boko haram, Isis and al kebabs should be wiped off from the face of the earth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 10:36am On Jul 11, 2018
jaycent:

No no no If you think Ghanians are stubborn you haven't met Tanzanians... they are so annoying. The coolest people in E.A are Ugandans and Rwandese..

Thou Ghana looks clean and organised than most Cities in West Africa.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:14am On Jul 11, 2018
TayserMahiri:

You Boko Haram queenn! I hope you get preggyz with a boko haram child who blows up in your tummy. You, Boko haram, Isis and al kebabs should be wiped off from the face of the earth.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
oh you also know?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
Mida Creek, Watamu, Kenya

(1) (2) (3) ... (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010) (2011) (2012) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.