Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,943 members, 7,852,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:40 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2008) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6270994 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010) (2011) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2018
Just30:
they went to learn the failures of Nigeria and why it is failing
whatever floats ur boat.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Litmus: 9:20pm On Jul 10, 2018
emeka1101:

Point of correction.

There are over 5 million nigerians in Ghana( The largest outside nigeria)

FYI: we are not even neighbours to begin with

How many Ghana people in Nigeria? If Ghana is so good at keeping figures and you got your information from this source, there should also be figures for the number of Ghana nationals in Nigeria in the source . Actually, such a source should contain the numbers of the different foreigners in Ghana. It would be interesting to see a run down of those figures also, so please share.

My guess is you are plucking figures out of your ass.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 9:21pm On Jul 10, 2018
nwoke37:
2 exciting projects will be taking off in Nigeria this july... Nigeria has completed the Abuja light rail which will be commissioned by President Buhari on Thursday(stay tuned for pics) and The National airline will start this July...

When will Nairobi get light rail or even Accra..

Pictures of the Abuja light rail..

KENYA INFRASTRUCTURE
Standard gauge rail 600KM

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 9:23pm On Jul 10, 2018
emeka1101:

Point of correction.

there are many Ghanaians in Nigeria, I have some Ghanaians as neighbour. I've met almost all west Africans in Nigeria.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by emeka1101: 9:24pm On Jul 10, 2018
Litmus:

How many Ghana people in Nigeria? If Ghana is so good at keeping figures and you got your information from this source, there should also be figures for the number of Ghana nationals in Nigeria in the source .
Ghanaians in nigeria?
This is the first time I'm hearing that because to the best of my knowledge there's nothing in nigeria for anybody to come there.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by emeka1101: 9:26pm On Jul 10, 2018
theenchanter:
there are many Ghanaians in Nigeria, I have some Ghanaians as neighbours. I've met almost all west Africans in Nigeria.
Hahahaha 1 million Ghanaians in nigeria?

Are you this dumb?

A Ghanaian dog will even reject a free flight to nigeria so what are you talking about?

Hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:26pm On Jul 10, 2018
theenchanter:
whatever floats ur boat.
delusional
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 9:26pm On Jul 10, 2018
Kenyanstar:

KENYA INFRASTRUCTURE
Standard gauge rail 600KM
no, it's not up to 600km but about 470km.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:27pm On Jul 10, 2018
emeka1101:

Are you this dumb?

the number of Ghanaians in Nigeria are less than 200,000
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by emeka1101: 9:29pm On Jul 10, 2018
Just30:
the number of Ghanaians in Nigeria are less than 200,000
Not even up to 1000.

The Nigerians themselves are running to seek refuge in Ghana so imagine
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:29pm On Jul 10, 2018
theenchanter:
there are many Ghanaians in Nigeria, I have some Ghanaians as neighbour. I've met almost all west Africans in Nigeria.
hehehe
Ghanaians in Nigeria are not up to 200,000
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 9:30pm On Jul 10, 2018
emeka1101:

Are you this dumb?

A Ghanaian dog will even reject a free flight to nigeria so what are you talking about?

Hahahaha

ok, be happy.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:31pm On Jul 10, 2018
emeka1101:

Not even up to 1000.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Litmus: 9:31pm On Jul 10, 2018
emeka1101:

Ghanaians in nigeria?
This is the first time I'm hearing that because to the best of my knowledge there's nothing in nigeria for anybody to come there.

see, evidence you're only being rhetorical in the figures you quote. Bet you don't even have reliable figures for Ghana's actual population.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 9:32pm On Jul 10, 2018
Just30:
hehehe
Ghanaians in Nigeria are not up to 200,000
keep deceiving urself.
emeka1101:

Not even up to 1000.

oga, Ghanaians are much in Nigeria, very much, I tell u.

some were born here.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by emeka1101: 9:32pm On Jul 10, 2018
theenchanter:
ok, be happy.
Ofcos I'm happy.....

Hahahaha

I don't inhale generator fumes nor sleep in darkness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:33pm On Jul 10, 2018
emeka1101:

Not even up to 1000.

just imagine a Nigerian talking about medical tourism grin grin grin grin The only reason why Korle Bu is constrained today is because
the majority of referals that go to Korle Bu are from the entire west africa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by emeka1101: 9:34pm On Jul 10, 2018
theenchanter:
keep deceiving urself.oga, Ghanaians are much in Nigeria, very much, I tell u.

some were born here.

A Ghanaian dog will even reject a free flight to nigeria so stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:34pm On Jul 10, 2018
emeka1101:

Ofcos I'm happy.....

Hahahaha

I don't inhale generator fumes nor sleep in darkness.

Herh youre wicked
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Why this undercut
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by emeka1101: 9:36pm On Jul 10, 2018
Litmus:

see, evidence you're only being rhetorical in the figures you quote. Bet you don't even have reliable figures for Ghana's actual population.

You claim there are Ghanaians in nigeria so why don't you provide the evidence yourself?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 9:59pm On Jul 10, 2018
emeka1101:

Point of correction.

You seem to be so proud of that. l don't even believe the figure is up to 5million considering that there ain't even up to 5 million Nigerians in England.
Even if you are correct, it doesn't matter much since Ghana and all of West Africa are just mini Nigeria in their own ways.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 10:05pm On Jul 10, 2018
emeka1101:

Are you this dumb?

Hahahaha

The truth is that there are many Ghanians in PH, Lagos, and Delta state( to an extent). The Ghanians and Togolese in Delta state for instance love tailoring.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:09pm On Jul 10, 2018
Daejoyoung:

You seem to be so proud of that. l don't even believe the figure is up to 5million considering that there ain't even up to 5 million Nigerians in England.
Even if you are correct, it doesn't matter much since Ghana and all of West Africa are just mini Nigeria in their own ways.
you mean mini Switzerland to Nigerians?
We basically provide the can of sanity that your government and society cant provide yall
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
How about some thank you for providing you some sanity space
without even giving a Bleep about your existence ? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
we are just big enough to contain your kind
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2018
emeka1101:

You claim there are Ghanaians in nigeria so why don't you provide the evidence yourself?

The thing is while your media is so quick to point out the number of Nigerians in Ghana, the issue of African foreigners on the Nigerian media is almost non existent except recently due to the Herdsmen crime and even at that much of the criticism and blame is still on the president.
ln Ghana it is different, Ghanians blame everyone but themselves for everything, your media is also quick to speak about Nigeria more than it is the other way round and l wonder why.
Hence even if there are a million Ghanians in Nigeria, it is hard to get the figures.
l'll tell you the truth there is nothing in Ghana the middle class or rich in Nigeria can't enjoy( if you can't find it in Lagos, you can find it in Abeokuta or Enugu) or at least in Calabar. So Nigerians going to Ghana is just for the feel of a different environment. Dumsor(a Ghanian word for lack of stable electricity ) is the problem here. There are so many Nigerians in Cameroon, at a time l heard there were about 4 million from a commentator in African women cup of nations 2016, so what would you also say about that?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:15pm On Jul 10, 2018
Daejoyoung:

The truth is that there are many Ghanians in PH, Lagos, and Delta state( to an extent). The Ghanians and Togolese in Delta state for instance love tailoring.
the Nigerians in Ghana love robbing and stealing oo
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 10:20pm On Jul 10, 2018
Just30:
the Nigerians in Ghana love robbing and stealing oo
That's because you entertain yahoo boys and Ghanians love yahoo and crime but they are usually pretenders.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:30pm On Jul 10, 2018
Daejoyoung:

That's because you entertain yahoo boys and Ghanians love yahoo and crime but they are usually pretenders.
no its because
most Nigerians are actually Yahoo boys
and they cant live in Nigeria because there's no electricity, no water supply and internet is terrible there as well
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:32pm On Jul 10, 2018
Daejoyoung:

The thing is while your media is so quick to point out the number of Nigerians in Ghana, the issue of African foreigners on the Nigerian media is almost non existent except recently due to the Herdsmen crime and even at that much of the criticism and blame is still on the president.
ln Ghana it is different, Ghanians blame everyone but themselves for everything, your media is also quick to speak about Nigeria more than it is the other way round and l wonder why.
Hence even if there are a million Ghanians in Nigeria, it is hard to get the figures.
l'll tell you the truth there is nothing in Ghana the middle class or rich in Nigeria can't enjoy( if you can't find it in Lagos, you can find it in Abeokuta or Enugu) or at least in Calabar. So Nigerians going to Ghana is just for the feel of a different environment. Dumsor(a Ghanian word for lack of stable electricity ) is the problem here. There are so many Nigerians in Cameroon, at a time l heard there were about 4 million from a commentator in African women cup of nations 2016, so what would you also say about that?
thats because apparently, in Ghana, we have really reliable data on the number of people that enter and leave Ghana.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 12:15am On Jul 11, 2018
emeka1101:

Ghanaians in nigeria?
Look at this black fool, for goodness sake what do you people have in Ghana for cry out loud. Post picture here let's everyone see and stop barking like a mad dog...big fool.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 12:19am On Jul 11, 2018
theenchanter:
keep deceiving urself.oga, Ghanaians are much in Nigeria, very much, I tell u.

some were born here.
Some were even claming citizen sef...Ghanaians are many in Nigeria like water. Don't listen to those fools oo.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 11, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 12:23am On Jul 11, 2018
Daejoyoung:

They are many here in minna doing tailoring shoe maker and some useless drugs such as adoko bitter and alomo bitter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010) (2011) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.