Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,789 members, 7,831,549 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6229505 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2139) (2140) (2141) (2142) (2143) (2144) (2145) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:10am On Aug 10, 2018
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:14am On Aug 10, 2018
Kenya National Archives

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:19am On Aug 10, 2018

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:02am On Aug 10, 2018
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:06am On Aug 10, 2018

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:17am On Aug 10, 2018

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:38am On Aug 10, 2018

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:04am On Aug 10, 2018

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza6(f): 5:43am On Aug 10, 2018
TayserMahiri:

So when Saffers get in here yall should bow for your newest master grin

Shut up , we don't want our friends to start a revolt, let them be grin grin. We made them sign the Africa free trade agreement , so that we can get junkies off our street corners to factories where they will be making cheap knock -offs for area boys in Lagos grin. You are trying to spoil the efforts of lazy and jealous South slaves grin.

Zuma says I must show you the last meme,till we start pulling off a China on the smartest and industrious Africans

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:47am On Aug 10, 2018
jaycent:
Cut the crap son? Compare that banana shape central bank of kenya and Abuja own. grin
Yours looks like it was designed with a dystopian post apocalyptic world in mind.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:48am On Aug 10, 2018
jaycent:
Nairobi and Mombasa need to learn from Abuja! grin
Lawd!
Learn what
How to have a treeless city??
Abuja does not even have a beach like Mombasa and Mombasa's beaches are some of the best si STFU

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:50am On Aug 10, 2018
jaycent:
No no son? Not only that. In everything Abuja is ahead of Nairobi owk. Indeed Abuja won! grin
Abuja looks like downtown Nairobi and your estates are horrible!!!Not a single leafy surburb,poor architecture which looks similar and bland(While Nairobi has a variety frim modern to colonial to even Gothic).
SMH!!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:54am On Aug 10, 2018
jaycent:
Lemme first start with you with Amen estate Lagos.
Dear lord what is with Nigeria and treeeless estates!!With your climate one would think it would be a priority.
Nigeria.
I would need sunscreen and I actually come from Mombasa with a similar climate BUT we know how to plant trees on our sidewalks so that we do not get sunburns!!
Nairobi has a Montane climate yet half the city looks like an urban forest!!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza6(f): 6:02am On Aug 10, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Nigerians behave like poor drunkards. Ever merry for very useless reasons such as rich family members when they themselves are downtrodden. That article makes it clear that SA has a colony of its own in Nigeria where they influence even election outcomes and Nigerian retards have the time to think they can even compete with SA economically. I'm yet to see a country that is that influenced by SA outside SADC.

Stop being jealous of their achievements, they have 10 billionaires, 8 jet owners and 70%hungry ,smart , and industrious cheerleaders with huge dycks and swag grin grin grin, grin grin grin you Kenyans are as stupid and lazy as the idiots down South, you should start being smart and celebrate your oppressors grin grin grin grin.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza6(f): 6:04am On Aug 10, 2018
Slavesmustdie:

Lol this stupid girl didn't even own land , no wonder she is jealous of Nigeria. Homeless goat sucking hoe. I told you I would finish you off you slave . You are the least productive country in Africa yet you want to compare yourselves with the smartest ,richest and industrious people on earth. What a dumb girl grin

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 6:28am On Aug 10, 2018
Lionessza6:

Shut up , we don't want our friends to start a revolt, let them be grin grin. We made them sign the Africa free trade agreement , so that we can get junkies off our street corners to factories where they will be making cheap knock -offs for area boys in Lagos grin. You are trying to spoil the efforts of lazy and jealous South slaves grin.

Zuma says I must show you the last meme,till we start pulling off a China on the smartest and industrious Africans

We haven’t signed the Africa free trade agreement.. mighty South African lords
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 6:36am On Aug 10, 2018
While everyone’s being sarcastic on here...

Nigeria is set to kick start it’s Centenary City,Abuja project... it’ll come with an urban safari... So yea another Eko Atlantic in the making.. Did I mention the city was modeled after Dubai..

And looks like the first towers will be called Buhari towers..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 6:37am On Aug 10, 2018
Abuja Centenary City set to take off as NEPZA confirms removal of obstacles

Managing Director of the Nigerian Export Processing Zones Authority (NEPZA), Mr. Emmanuel Jime, said on Wednesday that all obstacles hindering the take-off of the Abuja Centenary Economic City have been cleared thus paving the way for its implementation.

Speaking at the presentation of the City plans and programmes in Abuja, Mr. Jime revealed that a report to this effect has been prepared and is waiting to be presented to the President for his approval.

“Most of the grey areas that have hindered the take-off have been cleared through the involvement of NEPZA with the FCTA, NIPC and other relevant agencies,” he said.

Mr. Jime who said the Abuja Centenary City was conceptualized and initiated at the same time with Eko Atlantic City, expressed happiness that the project is about to witness a gigantic leap.

He revealed that with the Abuja Centenary City, there would be no need for Nigerians to go abroad for shopping and tourism, adding that this would also stem capital flights occasioned by Nigerians visiting places like Dubai and the United States of Amerca.

Two traditional rulers in the Federal Capital Territory (FCT): the Chief of Juwa, Alhaji Idris Musa, and the Gomo of Kuje, Alhaji Haruna Jibrin Tanko, acknowledged that the indigenes who were displaced from the area have been fully compensated and are being resettled.

They said that about N1.23 billion was paid out as compensation, which covered payment for economic trees and other facilities such as relocation of the power grid that passed through the area.

Mr. Jime expressed optimism that within the next two months earnest work would commence in the over 1,260 square hectares of land located along the Airport road, Abuja.

Earlier, the Managing Director/CEO of the Centenary City Plc (Centenary Economic City Free Zone), Dr. Michaels Ike Odenigwe had itemized five areas that make the City exceptionally different from other free zones within Nigeria and beyond.

Such areas include the first Urban Safari park in any free zone in the world, an international polo ground and creation of over 250,000 job opportunities.

Dr. Odenigwe who said the entire project is private sponsored, revealed that most of the proposed projects have already been taken up by investors from both within and outside the country and particularly Nigerians in the diaspora.

He assured that the Abuja Centenary City would be the flag-ship of all free zones in the country because of the volume of infrastructure it would provide.

One of the investors present at the occasion, Alhaji Alhassan Dantata disclosed that his company is constructing the polo ground and the highest tower in the city which he has christened Buhari Tower and which would provide accommodation at N15million per block of flats.

He said that the ground breaking ceremony for the tower would take place within two months while work on the polo ground has commenced.

The Executive Director of Front Range (the developers from Dubai), which is partnering with the City authority, Mr. JaimalShergill,led the visual presentation of the different components of the project, which he said was conceptualized in line with the concept of Dubai.

https://nationalaccordnewspaper.com/abuja-centenary-city-set-to-take-off-as-nepza-confirms-removal-of-obstacles/
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 6:56am On Aug 10, 2018
jaycent:
This boy your brain is blocked! Abuja is not any of your city mate even your Nairobi. Lagos can't stand Abuja but Lagos is more beautiful and develop than any city in Kenya. You dey maaadd ne abi you dey crazzze. You want make i use pidgin insult you so that you go get sense small. Don't ever in your life call Nairobi a city because nairobi is rubbish and dead!

Unaongea kama wale wachawi wa afrosinema
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 6:59am On Aug 10, 2018
BabiiKE:
Inside a Nigerian mind ryt now after seeing Kenya estates
'wah wah wah, walahi si hizi houses za Kenya ni pretty. But no worries, acha nitafute za Naija even tho ni hard kuzipata zenye zitafikia kiwango ya Kenya' (translate it to pidgin or ngoso)

Hahaa sasa cheki v2 wana post zinakaa soko
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza6(f): 7:09am On Aug 10, 2018
nwoke37:

We haven’t signed the Africa free trade agreement.. mighty South African lords

LMFAO, we are no lords , we are just hugely illiterate, lazy slaves who look Chinese with no land . You are the lords ,with all the land , resources at your disposal yet ........... grin grin

Don’t take too long': Ramaphosa dares Nigeria to sign free trade deal

https://mg.co.za/article/2018-07-11-dont-take-too-long-ramaphosa-dares-nigeria-to-sign-free-trade-deal

Cautious Nigeria agrees to sign African continental free-trade agreement

https://www.businesslive.co.za/amp/bd/world/africa/2018-07-12-cautious-nigeria-agrees-to-sign-african-continental-free-trade-agreement/

Finally, Buhari ready to sign Africa free trade agreement

https://guardian.ng/news/finally-buhari-ready-to-sign-africa-free-trade-agreement/

1. He didn't want to hear none of it grin grin.
2. He got pissed and told him the lazy slaves need jobs asap, sign or else grin grin grin
3.He had no choice but to listen and sell naijas to slaves (they have been doing that for centuries afterall) grin grin grin grin
4. He finally agreed grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 7:11am On Aug 10, 2018
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, we are no lords , we are just hugely illiterate, lazy slaves who look Chinese with no land . You are the lords ,with all the land , resources at your disposal yet ........... grin grin

Don’t take too long': Ramaphosa dares Nigeria to sign free trade deal

https://mg.co.za/article/2018-07-11-dont-take-too-long-ramaphosa-dares-nigeria-to-sign-free-trade-deal

Cautious Nigeria agrees to sign African continental free-trade agreement

https://www.businesslive.co.za/amp/bd/world/africa/2018-07-12-cautious-nigeria-agrees-to-sign-african-continental-free-trade-agreement/

Finally, Buhari ready to sign Africa free trade agreement

https://guardian.ng/news/finally-buhari-ready-to-sign-africa-free-trade-agreement/

1. He didn't want to hear none of it grin grin.
2. He got pissed and told him the lazy slaves need jobs asap, sign or else grin grin grin
3.He had no choice but to listen and sell naijas to slaves (they have been doing that for centuries afterall) grin grin grin grin
4. He finally agreed grin

Ur highness, when we sign, we’ll let u know..We just have one request... Give us a good president next yr
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza6(f): 7:17am On Aug 10, 2018
nwoke37:

Ur highness, when we sign, we’ll let u know..

Lol, we are ready to slave away for them nairas grin grin

Slavesmustdie/timewilltell we ain't going to die at all, we will slave away to get those nairas to mzantsi so we can build proper houses for people who live in slums in Soweto grin grin, thanks in advance grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:18am On Aug 10, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Mehn! How old are you? grin You gat a lot of primitive energy. When I first checked yesterday morning you were still posting chicken shitt n you havent stopped almost 20 hrs later. Did my errands whole day and you were still posting shizzle!
Son/Daughter
I'll whatsapp Bubu to ask him if there's a cattle herding vacancy close to where you stay grin You need to be doing all this naira shyt while being useful. Don be mavi ya kuku/chicken shitt! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8yCBUJuzUE
Tasha you're not even making any sense. You sleep here, you work here, eat here, and bath here. You did all your stupid errands here. Son? You and that your stupid boyfriend kur need a seriouse job because i can see you're jobless. Log off and go get a job son! grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 7:20am On Aug 10, 2018
Lionessza6:

Lol, we are ready to slave away for them nairas grin grin

Slavesmustdie/timewilltell we ain't going to die at all, we will slave away to get those nairas to mzantsi so we can build proper houses for people who live in slums in Soweto grin grin, thanks in advance grin grin grin

No,No. The South African rand is more valuable... I wish I was a black South African rather than a black Nigerian
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza6(f): 7:24am On Aug 10, 2018
nwoke37:

Ur highness, when we sign, we’ll let u know..We just have one request... Give us a good president next yr

Lol, no ,we love buhari . We support his re election grin grin. Do you want to get rid of him for his brutal words ? grin grin " Nigerians are criminals " " nigerian youth is lazy" grin grin grin. ....president M Buhari. grin grin grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 7:28am On Aug 10, 2018
Lionessza6:

Lol, no ,we love buhari . We support his re election grin grin. Do you want to get rid of him for his brutal words ? grin grin " Nigerians are criminals " " nigerian youth is lazy" grin grin grin. ....president M Buhari. grin grin grin grin.

South Africa's school pit latrine scandal: Why children are drowning
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-africa-44329712

When will the lazy, slave Nigerians get pit latrines from South Africa, ur lordship?

We love how the black South Africans swim in their latrines.. we want to learn too
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza6(f): 7:34am On Aug 10, 2018
nwoke37:

No,No. The South African rand is more valuable... I wish I was a black South African rather than a black Nigerian

Lol, no I wish I was a nigerian and live in the most populous African country grin, among industrious and smart black people, with the economy in my hands grin grin with a huge GDP grin grin,. Maybe I would stop being a charcoal African and be euro looking African like yourselves grin grin. How I wish I lived in lekki, Soweto is an ugly slum grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:35am On Aug 10, 2018
GERALD710:

Dear lord what is with Nigeria and treeeless estates!!With your climate one would think it would be a priority.
Nigeria.
I would need sunscreen and I actually come from Mombasa with a similar climate BUT we know how to plant trees on our sidewalks so that we do not get sunburns!!
Nairobi has a Montane climate yet half the city looks like an urban forest!!
Must we put trees in every estate, you Kenyans put treets in your estate but still, your estate still look ugly and whack!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:39am On Aug 10, 2018
nwoke37:

When will the lazy, slave Nigerians get pit latrines from South Africa, ur lordship?

We love how the black South Africans swim in their latrines.. we want to learn too
You're just wasting your time on that bitch? Please just let her be.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 7:39am On Aug 10, 2018
Lionessza6:

Lol, no I wish I was a nigerian and live in the most populous African country grin, among industrious and smart black people, with the economy in my hands grin grin with a huge GDP grin grin,. Maybe I would stop being a charcoal African and be euro looking African like yourselves grin grin. How I wish I lived in lekki, Soweto is an ugly slum grin grin

Ahhh, but Soweto is cheaper than Lekki.. I would rather live somewhere more affordable. after all I come from the poverty capital of the world

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:42am On Aug 10, 2018
nwoke37:

Lordship indeed! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2139) (2140) (2141) (2142) (2143) (2144) (2145) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.