Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,084 members, 7,859,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:33 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6280650 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2219) (2220) (2221) (2222) (2223) (2224) (2225) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:33pm On Sep 03, 2018
gallivant:

We are not impressed. Nice bus though, made in Kenya. grin
Are you making these chinese buses?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:34pm On Sep 03, 2018
TayserMahiri:

[s]Fence sitter, you finally found something to pounce on.[/s]
Not interested, Tasha. grin Do your arse twerking elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 8:37pm On Sep 03, 2018
NairobiWalker:

I had a feeling that, that boy who insulted Kenyans on Group Kenya was from this thread. Lol, you mean this is how hurt Obaboon and No-ones-anus are? So pathetic. Seeking relevance at every opportunity.

I haven't even viewed this thread for many weeks now. Do you think we are all jobless like you guys?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:41pm On Sep 03, 2018
gallivant:

Your gas has not helped you. Your people have no power like Nigeria even with your gas and oil. Tanzanians should wake up before they become another DRC. Your natural wealth has not done anything for you. You are the poorest country in East Africa. The most uneducated, most paranoid and still practice witchcraft. Your gas and Tanzanite is a curse!
Oh really? Just tell me why do these things happen in kenya? Why do u starve? Why do u rape animals in kenya? Why do u have the biggest slums? Why ur army is too weak? Why are you still poor? Whats wrong with kenya?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 8:43pm On Sep 03, 2018
TayserMahiri:

The narrative that it is bad everywhere in Africa because it is bad for you is actually a case of people not accepting their situation is actually worse off even by African standards. Some parts of Africa are doing great things. Collectively, people who are drowning at sea are at the very bottom of this barrel. North Africans can hardly be said to be doing terribly because despite being close to Europe, they arent the ones dying to go there. Dont try to drag everyone into your poo please. In Kenya we have very serious ambitions before the turn of the half-century. We are doing truly great things even by global standards like the first class speed of our internet, agriculture, our Pan African belief, trying to undo the Dark Continent image, re-positioning Nairobi as a HQ for Global Multinationals, innovations etc. That blanket assessment of Africa you have in Nigeria is only to make yourselves feel better of your sorry situation. Dont get me wrong but you are dragging us into your poo

Yet the slum population in Kenya is increasing. What an irony.

North Africans just like Northern Nigerians have a cullture of contentment. The idea of migrating for greener pastures is not emphasized among them.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 8:47pm On Sep 03, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Of course because I dont know sanskrit, the closest I could was in English. That line of argument is used even by Muslims in regard to Quran being best read in Arabic. Dont tell me you want us to learn Hinduism for purposes of understanding your religious texts? I might launch an anti-Indian movement tomorrow! We have suffered enough in Africa under Arabic and English/ French/ German/ Portuguese. Right now our focus is on other things, not imported religious texts. Please dont try to inundate my peoples with your version of truth. The African was the first man in the world. Get that please! And note that there is sufficient scientific evidence for it. You are our sons and daughters so you better listen.

Thank You Very Much!

Hmm, I'm impressed. For the first time, a little Indian is standing up to a real Indian.
First time I ever liked your post.

I hope your Indian paymaster in Nairobi doesn't lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 03, 2018
obaaderemi:
Not interested, Tasha. grin Do your arse twerking elsewhere.

Not so much bananas thrown at you today. You can sleep and dont fall of the fence, Obaboon grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 03, 2018
Nowenuse:

Hmm, I'm impressed. For the first time, a little Indian is standing up to a real Indian.
First time I ever liked your post.

I hope your Indian paymaster in Nairobi doesn't lipsrsealed

Funny you think this guy is a Kenyan. I dont even know what country he comes from I assume he's either Nigerian or Indian. Kindly unlike my post because you got it twisted.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 03, 2018
Nowenuse:

North Africans just like Northern Nigerians have a cullture of contentment. The idea of migrating for greener pastures is not emphasized among them.

Who cares? Just stop drowning and embarrassing Africa.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 03, 2018
Kazikazi:
Oh really? Just tell me why do these things happen in kenya? Why do u starve? Why do u rape animals in kenya? Why do u have the biggest slums? Why ur army is too weak? Why are you still poor? Whats wrong with kenya?

Its been a frustrating long while without posting your fetishes. The heat has become too much you need a shield. We were talking about gas and natural wealth, including the post by Gallivant you quoted and all you could master was what you have posted since the first day you came here, including the first day you started comparing your city with Nairobi back in your low IQ forum?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:00pm On Sep 03, 2018
Daejoyoung:

The reason BokoHaram survived this long in the North East may be due to extremism, and the corrupt politicians fielding them with information to extend the insurgency for their own gains, BokoHaram would hardly survive outside that terrain.
Exactly? Some of the politicians work with the boko haram.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:07pm On Sep 03, 2018
Nowenuse:

Lol...North Africans told you that? Nigerians abide by some crazy concepts of life.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:09pm On Sep 03, 2018
Kazikazi:
Are you making these chinese buses?

Why do you ask silly questions? The buses for the Dar BRT are all made in Kenya.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 9:11pm On Sep 03, 2018
Daejoyoung:

Ahn Ahn, come of it my man, Africa is a shithole, and Kenya, Sudan, and Somalia are to be blamed for the poverty, hunger stereotype of Africa, from the late twentieth century down to the early/ mid 2000's. Even today, whenever I'm in Eastern Germany, l keep seeing pictures of poor African/ mostly Kenyan children on the street whom the Germans say need food and then the citizens continually donate to these agencies. Most of the donations were to East Africa and Kenya included.
Africa is known today as a backward place full of jungles and starving kids, and Kenya has contributed largely to this stigma, this is small in comparison to so called folks dying on the Libyan sea.
There's nothing special about what Kenya is doing, Nairobi as Headquarters for Global multinationals and what has this benefited you and the Kenyan people? Kenya is still a shithole, and your FDI has been nothing special nor does it rank top in Africa, perhaps they come to clean up the Kibera slums, the largest in Africa despite your small land mass.
For innovations, what are the Kenyan innovations? where are your top brands/ investments over the continent??
Kenya is also damn corrupt as Nigeria even without resources like oil, with the Kenyata's looting you dry. Don't hide your problems here, we know them. Africa is a shithole with a combined GDP not up to that of France's and lndia. Kenya having only 171 Billion dollars as GDP/ PPP.
Face it, 99% of Africa is shithole and not doing well as they should.

Thank you very very much for this.

Nigeria and other west African countries for instance never experience starvation except in cases of political instabilities.

Most of the international stigma we Africans suffer comes from East & Central Africa.
Starving children, wars, uncivilized buttt nakkedd forest dwelling tribes and what have you. These are the images sent to the outer world about Africa and East/Central Africans are mostly responsible for this.

Kenya and Ethiopia have more arable land than Niger republic or Mali, yet you hardly hear of Malians or Nigeriens starving. East Africans starve for no just cause!

Most West African immigrants are literates/ semi-literates who work hard in their country to acquire some good sum of money before thinking of making this journey to Europe.
Latin Americans migrate to USA through dangerous routes at a higher rate than West Africans to Europe, yet Kenya nor any other East African country is better than any Latin American country in any major indicees of development.

I watched a documentary about Senegal the other day on Aljazeera, I also watched one about Gambia few days ago.
Yes, poverty could be seen all around as usual, but in spite of the poverty, this was the way most extremely poor rural Gambians and Senegalese looked like.

Well dressed in poverty! Try Kenya and see half nakkeedd uncivilized starving tribes in Turkana, Samburu and masai regions.

Cc NairobiWalker, TayserMahiri, gallivant, Kur17

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 9:18pm On Sep 03, 2018
Nowenuse:

Nigeria and other west African countries for instance never experience starvation except in cases of political instabilities.

Most of the international stigma we Africans suffer comes from East & Central Africa.
Starving children, wars, uncivilized buttt nakkedd forest dwelling tribes and what have you. These are the images sent to the outer world about Africa and East/Central Africans are mostly responsible for this.

Kenya and Ethiopia have more arable land than Niger republic or Mali, yet you hardly hear of Malians or Nigeriens starving. East Africans starve for no just cause!

Most West African immigrants are literates/ semi-literates who work hard in their country to acquire some good sum of money before thinking of making this journey to Europe.
Latin Americans migrate to USA through dangerous routes at a higher rate than West Africans to Europe, yet Kenya nor any other East African country is better than any Latin American country in any major indicees of development.

I watched a documentary about Senegal the other day on Aljazeera, I also watched one about Gambia few days ago.
Yes, poverty could be seen all around as usual, but in spite of the poverty, this was the way most extremely poor rural Gambians and Senegalese looked like.

Well dressed in poverty! Try Kenya and see half nakkeedd uncivilized starving tribes in Turkana, Samburu and masai regions.

Now I need someone to compare those pictures of extremely poor rural West Africans to these extremely poor rural Kenyans!

Who is actually disgracing Black Africans?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:23pm On Sep 03, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Its been a frustrating long while without posting your fetishes. The heat has become too much you need a shield. We were talking about gas and natural wealth, including the post by Gallivant you quoted and all you could master was what you have posted since the first day you came here, including the first day you started comparing your city with Nairobi back in your low IQ forum?
What do u want us to do with our gas? Should we give u for free? Should we not generate power from it? Why do u want this geothermal only? Tanzania is not kenya.if u go for geothermal is ok, Tanzania wants to use her gas.Now you should xplain in this forum why is kenya starving to death? Why are u going to Tanzania to learn? Why do u have the biggest slums? How did u inovate a "flying toilet" in kibera ? Whats wrong with kenya?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:24pm On Sep 03, 2018
Kazikazi:
And they say their country is beautiful, their country is developed etc. Lol smh for this people!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2018
Nowenuse:

So your point is that people should be well dressed for the media to hide their poverty? My dude, even monkeys get dressed! The countries you mentioned are hardly known for much except maybe Senegal. The fact that there are remote tribes in East Africa, say in Kenya does not mean Senegal or Gambia can measure up to Kenya. Dont cherry pick, look at the overall picture. Kenya is today the poster child of Africa's awakening, despite the remote tribes. There are trade offs between letting a community civilize at its own pace and 'appealing to the cameras' with hidden problems. A Turkana in Kenya's arid desert would never trade Kenya (and Turkana in particular) for well-dressed but carelessly kidnapped girls or drowning Nigerian migrants. These days things have turned so bad that Nigerians themselves are starving to death. So you are now not only adding on to the previous 'starving' picture of African but you've come up with a new one, the modern day slavery in Libya and much more embarrassing stuff.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:29pm On Sep 03, 2018
Kazikazi:
What do u want us to do with our gas? Should we give u for free? Should we not generate power from it? Why do u want this geothermal only? Tanzania is not kenya.if u go for geothermal is ok, Tanzania wants to use her gas.Now you should xplain in this forum why is kenya starving to death? Why are u going to Tanzania to learn? Why do u have the biggest slums? How did u inovate a "flying toilet" in kibera ? Whats wrong with kenya?

We don't want your gas, that's just your paranoia. We didn't tell to develop geothermal, we didn't tell you not to use your gas.What we are asking is, with all that gas why are you so backward in education, economy, power supply etc. Why are you so brainless as a people? That's all we asked?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gondon(m): 9:30pm On Sep 03, 2018
GREAT NEWS!!!

Are you a Registered business owner within Lagos with CAC documents and want a loan between #500,000 -- #1,500,000 Call 070-3025-7586

Requirements

Business must be in LAGOS
Copy of your Registration papers.
6month bank statement of your corporate account.

No guarantor
No collateral.

Kindly Call or WhatsApp
Felix 07030257586
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 03, 2018
Kazikazi:

Why would you give us gas? You hardly produce enough. I should be asking you why you are still among the poorest countries in the world despite the gas and a whole shitload of minerals.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:31pm On Sep 03, 2018
gallivant:

Why do you ask silly questions? The buses for the Dar BRT are all made in Kenya.
Today I have proven your foolishness.give me a proof that kenya have SOLD any BRT buses to tanzania.as u see we currently uses chinese made buses.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:31pm On Sep 03, 2018
jaycent:
And they say their country is beautiful, their country is developed etc. Lol smh for this people!

Gaycunt never disappoints, a perennial fence sitter.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:34pm On Sep 03, 2018
Kazikazi:
Today I have proven your foolishness.give me a proof that kenya have SOLD any BRT buses to tanzania.as u see we currently uses chinese made buses.

Lol..I won't humor you. If you want to debate industrial output between Kenya and Tanzania just say so. Simple.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 03, 2018
Kazikazi:

Your army manufactures pint-sized trucks for fighting nonexistent enemies but cannot manufacture BRT buses. What exactly could be your problem. Do you see why you are the 9th poorest nation on Earth?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:41pm On Sep 03, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Why would you give us gas? You hardly produce enough. I should be asking you why you are still among the poorest countries in the world despite the gas and a whole shitload of minerals.
And why are u still dying of hunger despite of ur forwardness? And why are u still dwelling in biggest slums despite of your oil in turkana? And why are u a failed state? And why are u still raping animals in kenya?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 03, 2018
Kazikazi:
And why are u still dying of hunger despite of ur forwardness? And why are u still dwelling in biggest slums despite of your oil in turkana? And why are u a failed state? And why are u still raping animals in kenya?

First of all oil in Turkana is just recently discovered so dont factor that in your brainless argument. When was the last time you heard of a Kenyan dying of hunger? Post a date and dont resort to the same line of Tanzanian brainless arguments. Animals get raped even in Tanzania. Beastial practices are quite rampant everywhere even in the USA, UK, India, Tanzania, Nigeria. I'll assume you love the practice for there is no reason you'd hang on to that line when it has little to do with development matters.
Here Tanzanian girls were having sex with dogs.
https://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/latest-news/girl-forced-to-have-sex-with-dog/news-story/0a3a2e9a72d24b0b4c3076e194b62b74

Can you show how a country that is among the biggest investors in your country is a failed state? If anything, Tz is a failed Utopia.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:08pm On Sep 03, 2018
Kazikazi:

The same Kenya is one of the biggest(top 3) foreign investors to the great republic of Tanzania and outperforms you in every sector. Can you see the irony?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 10:29pm On Sep 03, 2018
TayserMahiri:

[s]Not so much bananas thrown at you today. You can sleep and dont fall of the fence, Obaboon ;[/s]D
A monkey called Tasha. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 10:38pm On Sep 03, 2018
TayserMahiri:

[s]Discount what? There is nothing special about coming up with a discovery through a 'system' of 'meditation'. What matters is that you made a discovery. Many discoveries are made on the back of very 'awkward' or unrelated endeavors. That doesnt make that other thing you were doing special, in the same way if you discovered the origin of the Universe while peeing wouldnt make peeing special. Only the discovery is special. Otherwise you might need to know that every 'religion' has similar claims. Just read wider and realize nothing is special about Indian texts. Had Einstein said "You know after reading verse 7 of the rigveda, I just came to the realization that E=MC2", then we would have serious need to look at the rigveda.

Those Indian texts, whether they are interpretations or meditations or whatever, they are still religious texts in the modern context.[/s]
Tasha Monkey trying hard to sound intelligent and failing. grin Hahahahaha.Even the gentle nemesis8 had to take to his heels.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 11:22pm On Sep 03, 2018
gallivant:

Gaycunt never disappoints, a perennial fence sitter.
Gaylli pig you need a job? Go get a job dude!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by shegzy30: 1:13am On Sep 04, 2018
TayserMahiri:

So your point is that people should be well dressed for the media to hide their poverty? My dude, even monkeys get dressed! The countries you mentioned are hardly known for much except maybe Senegal. The fact that there are remote tribes in East Africa, say in Kenya does not mean Senegal or Gambia can measure up to Kenya. Dont cherry pick, look at the overall picture. Kenya is today the poster child of Africa's awakening, despite the remote tribes. There are trade offs between letting a community civilize at its own pace and 'appealing to the cameras' with hidden problems. A Turkana in Kenya's arid desert would never trade Kenya (and Turkana in particular) for well-dressed but carelessly kidnapped girls or drowning Nigerian migrants. These days things have turned so bad that Nigerians themselves are starving to death. So you are now not only adding on to the previous 'starving' picture of African but you've come up with a new one, the modern day slavery in Libya and much more embarrassing stuff.
I watched a documentary on kibera sometimes ago, honestly, there is poverty in Kenya! Your point on Nigerian been starve to death is a big lie

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2219) (2220) (2221) (2222) (2223) (2224) (2225) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.