Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,082 members, 7,852,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:40 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6271749 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2223) (2224) (2225) (2226) (2227) (2228) (2229) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 11:31pm On Sep 04, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Ghanaians would never support their loud neigbors Nigeria. Ugandans would never fail to back Kenya. Only slow Tanzanians would support Nigeria. Which one amongst you in this thread began the war? Coz am sure its one of you butthurt negros here. You cant stand the lashing. Dont export your pain out there. Lets settle the scores here like gentlemen and women and (sissymen like you grin). Remember you have thousands of Nigerians in Kenya who can be waterboarded if you misbehave in the virtual sphere. last I checked, Nigerians were kicked into silence.

See Kenyan female MP vs Nigerian female MP grin

Seriously tho Gaycunt, hope that wasnt you. Its childish.
Hahahahahahaha you need to follow the fight slowly and see Ghanaians and Ugandans backing Nigerians.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 11:33pm On Sep 04, 2018
jaycent:
Just go to facebook and help your people, Gaylli pig.

I said good day, bye, adios, kwaheri.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 04, 2018
Kenya Defence Forces soldiers providing free medical camp in Somalia.

Few nations in the world have stood with Somalia the way Kenya has.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 11:38pm On Sep 04, 2018
gallivant:

I said good day, bye, adios, kwaheri.....
never you quote me again. So fvck off, i mean? Boooom bye!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 11:40pm On Sep 04, 2018
TayserMahiri:
Kenya Defence Forces soldiers providing free medical camp in Somalia.

Few nations in the world have stood with Somalia the way Kenya has.
Tasha come ooo Nigerians has no chill. Come and save your people ooo! grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 04, 2018
jaycent:
Hahahahahahaha you need to follow the fight slowly and see Ghanaians and Ugandans backing Nigerians.

I dont have the time to follow slowly. Only Tanzanians can follow slowly.

As you can see, Nigeria lost the away match. Even the Admin is sorry for your situation.

Honestly though, that group has turned into an African haven because of one Naija idiot. Idiots can also be useful.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 04, 2018
jaycent:
Tasha come ooo Nigerians has no chill. Come and save your people ooo! grin

Jeez Gaycunt. Cool down you titties.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 04, 2018
Thank You Kenya ! grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 04, 2018
Things gotten so bad that Nigerians are associating everyone who beats Nigeria to be Kenyan.

The boxing match was between a Nigerian and a Zim but this Nigerian dude thinks the winning opponent was a Kenyan grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 11:56pm On Sep 04, 2018
jaycent:
never you quote me again. So fvck off, i mean? Boooom bye!

Crybaby.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 04, 2018
Gaycunt, there's hope for you grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:02am On Sep 05, 2018
Defence CS Raychelle Omamo leads KDF Day celebrations at Isiolo barracks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=196&v=i0M5rKGr5pY
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 05, 2018
Nairobi by Night

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:07am On Sep 05, 2018
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 05, 2018
Nairobi By Night

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 12:10am On Sep 05, 2018
TayserMahiri:

I dont have the time to follow slowly. Only Tanzanians can follow slowly.

As you can see, Nigeria lost the away match. Even the Admin is sorry for your situation.

Honestly though, that group has turned into an African haven because of one Naija idiot. Idiots can also be useful.
Hahahahahaha Nigerians lost which away match hahahahaha... Don't worry i will show you the screenashot tomorrow since you can't follow slowly. Don't fvck with Nigerians when it comes to e war. They have no chill hahahahahah.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 05, 2018
Kenyan Security minister Dr.Fred Matiang'i issued a cold directive to deport all illegal immigrants in Kenya including those Nigerians who stays in Kenya illegally then Nigerians were mad with that order to the extent that they started fighting with Kenyans on Facebook.
Now Kenyans on Facebook are seriously punching them with bitter facts and some funny memes grin
The war is sweet grin
#Kenya vs Nigeria fight

Nigerians you can't manage Kenyans cause even in the last tweef Kenyans on Twitter showed you people some dust grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 05, 2018
jaycent:
Hahahahahaha Nigerians lost which away match hahahahaha... Don't worry i will show you the screenashot tomorrow since you can't follow slowly. Don't fvck with Nigerians when it comes to e war. They have no chill hahahahahah.

haha. just laughing at you dummy. One Kenyan is enough to handle all Nigerian e-warriors.
n i have a feeling you are the Hommie King dude. you can ask why

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 05, 2018
Kenyan First Lady lecturing the Chinese on why Elephant tusks cant make any curative drugs in FOCAC, Beijing, China.

Would Aisha Bora Uhai tell the Chinese anything?

Bet not. Her place is in the kitchen !

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:30am On Sep 05, 2018
TayserMahiri:
Kenyan First Lady lecturing the Chinese on why Elephant tusks cant make any curative drugs in FOCAC, Beijing, China.

Would Aisha Bora Uhai tell the Chinese anything?

Bet not. Her place is in the kitchen !

Lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 2:09am On Sep 05, 2018
*FORBES AFRICA 2018*

*10 BIGGEST ECONOMIES OF AFRICA 2018*
(​Rated in US$ Billions​)
1. Nigeria :$172
2. South Africa :$166.735
3. Egypt :$78
4. Algeria :$66
5. Lybia :$65
6. Botswana :$22.675
7. Ghana :$20.458
8. Morroco :$18
9. Ivory Coast :$11
10. Madagascar :$6.766

*TOP 5 POOREST AFRICAN COUNTRIES 2018*
1. Zimbabwe (Empty
state coffers)
2. D.R.C
3. Somalia
4. Eritrea
5. Rwanda

*TOP 3 RISING ECONOMIES OF AFRICAN*
1. Nigeria
2. Egypt
3. Botswana

*TOP 5 AFRICAN COUNTRIES WITH MOST BILLIONARES 2018*
1. South Africa
2. Nigeria
3. Ghana
4. Egypt
5. Lybia
*NB:* Zimbabwe rumoured to have the highest number of unlisted billionaires.

*TOP 5 AFRICAN COUNTRIES WITH THE HIGHEST CRIME RATE*
1. South Africa (unsurpassed)
2. Nigeria
3. D.R.C
4. Rwanda
5. Ethiopia

*TOP 5 AFRICAN COUNTRIES WITH MOST OF ITS CITIZENS LIVING OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY*
(​Rated in Millions​)
1. Zimbabwe : 3.6
2. Nigeria : 2
3. Somalia : 1.6
4. Mozambique : 1.456
5. Malawi : 1.245

*TOP 5 AFRICAN COUNTRIES WITH THE BEST LITERACY RATE*
1. Zimbabwe (European standards)
2. Nigeria
3. Ghana
4. Gambia
5. Egypt

*TOP 5 AFRICAN COUNTRIES WITH THE MOST H.I.V/AIDS CASES 2018*
(​In % out of 100 )
1. South Africa :25%
2. Botswana :17.7%
3. Ghana :12%
4. Nigeria :6.6%
5. Zimbabwe :4.2%

*TOP 5 MOST CORRUPTED COUNTRIES IN AFRICA*
1.Zimbabwe (unparalleled)
2. South Africa
3. Malawi
4. Nigeria
5. Kenya

*TOP 3 AFRICAN COUNTRIES WITH A POTENTIAL OF BEING THE WORLD'S BEST ECONOMIES.*
(Based on the availability of natural resources)
1. Zimbabwe
2. D.R.C
3. South Africa

( copied)
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 4:47am On Sep 05, 2018
YOU SOUND AS THICK HEADED AS YEMI KALE .Kindly demonstrate how nigeria agriculuture was 100b recently and now at 80b..that bigger than Brazil.I am all ears.As for shoprite and manufacturing you got jokes.You cannot beat kenya in both formal trade and in manufacturing..roughly 90b economy.Nigeria GDP is anything btw 150 to 180b.And KINDLY TRY READ MOST OF THE PAGES HERE BEFORE ASKING KINDERGATEN QUESTIONS HERE.
Yandl:
lets start with agriculture. I’ve floored you there. I’ve proven you have no point whatsoever on Brazil. Then let’s look at crude and telecoms and real estate all over her world and arts entertainment and recreation. Which of these can Kenya match up to? Let’s look at capital Importation and FDI. Compare nigerian stock exchange to Kenya. You need to stop making emotional statements devoid of intellect making you sound bitter and retarded. You talk of manufacturing that is still only 9% of gdp but yet the biggest manufacturing plants are being set up in NIGERIA. You look at Forbes and almost all the richest people and mostly from NIGERIA. I don’t remeber seeing any Kenyan listed. This poverty stricken NIGERIA that is weaker than Kenya has more consumption of luxury items. You also don’t even know gdp can be calculated by expenditure which shows 79% of gdp is consumption expenditure. If you understand gdp you will shut up here.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Yandl: 7:33am On Sep 05, 2018
rvp2018:
YOU SOUND AS THICK HEADED AS YEMI KALE .Kindly demonstrate how nigeria agriculuture was 100b recently and now at 80b..that bigger than Brazil.I am all ears.As for shoprite and manufacturing you got jokes.You cannot beat kenya in both formal trade and in manufacturing..roughly 90b economy.Nigeria GDP is anything btw 150 to 180b.And KINDLY TRY READ MOST OF THE PAGES HERE BEFORE ASKING KINDERGATEN QUESTIONS HERE.
hahahaha���� the ignorant and intellectually deficient ostrich buries his head��. Didn’t you say Agric was 200bn before? Now you say 100 before and now 80? How to spot lairs� and how to spot intellect deficiency. Their stories change when confronted with irrefutable facts. Then they shy away from facing the facts they are confronted and try displacement and attempt to shift focus away from the dog whipping they have just been given. So your response is to throw insults at a London school of economics superstar which your obvious dumb ass cant clean his ass? That your response to my points? Pathetic!! Weren’t you for days showing us your “intellect” for days. You met your match and want to run off throwing poorly articulated insults and logical drivel? ��. Dumb ass. Now let me show u how it’s done in intellectual debates by taking u on re Agric and brazil since that’s all u have left to hold on to as d others have been torn to pieces u can’t respond. Brazil had 65.3mn ha of cultivated land of which 31% of land area is crop land. NIGERIA has about 45 mn ha farmed of Its 82 mn arable land. Agric gdp for Brazil is 26.4% of gdp which is $2.1tn in nominal terms and $3.3tn in PPP. Since you are also maths deficient 26% of that gdp is about $546bn or $858bn in ppp. Nigeria’s gdp in 2017 was $492 billion with a high of $584bilion in 2014 in nominal terms and 1.11trn in ppp. This means ignorant fool that in nominal terms Brazil agric is even bigger than the whole NIGERIA gdp in nominal terms. Where did you get your lie that NIGERIA has a bigger Agric than Brazil? Dumb ass or maths deficient or both?� I vote vote. In Kenya I guess 80 amd 100 is bigger than 492. ���. Kenya has a population of about 44mn of which 42% are poor while NIGERIA has 87 mn poor representing about the 43%. This means NIGERIA has over 100 mn people that is twice the population Kenya outside poverty. Try and keep us. I know it’s hard. So non poor In Kenya is 18.4mn and NIGERIA is 80.4mn. Four times more than Kenyan poor and twice the whole population of Kenya. And u want to suggest trade can be more than NIGERIA in gdp. Even if each NIGERIA spends half of what each Kenya spends which isn’t even possible NIGERIA total trade will still out perform Kenya by a mile. Let’s assume each Kenyan non poor spends $2k and each Nigerians spends $1k them total Kenyan expenditure is about 36mn and NIGERIA is about 80mn. You got jokes dude and not intelligent ones. NIGERIA poverty rate and Kenya is about the same but Kenya just has fewer people. But I guess you don’t understand how absolute nos and percentages work do u? Dumb ass��. Please try me again. I’m hungry and desperate to deal with u intellectually. By d time I’m done with you intellectually u won’t come in this platform again. Let’s do this... please ��

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 8:16am On Sep 05, 2018
Yemi Kale poodle!

it's hard reading your prose - kindly try use paragraphs. One more manifestation of your poor Nigeria cum Adis Ababa university education.

Agricluture strictly speaking as per UN classification accounts for roughly 20% of Nigeria GDP - and 40% of GDP when whole industry is factored ( I am talking agro-processing and entire value chain). Those are the data that I got from Yemi Kale of Adis Ababa university. Brazil is 5% and whole industry (agri-business value chain) is factored (20%).

Yemi Kale should have looked at Brazil's agriculture GDP and stopped there! Brazil is world re-known agricultural giant!!! - that is why IMF ought to have helped Yemi Kale validate his numbers.

So let us go slowly - let's compare Nigeria and Brazil GDP - on agriculture - strictly - as per UN Classification - A - Agriculture, hunting and forestry 1 - Agriculture, Hunting, Forestry and Fishing.

Brazil share of agriculture GDP is roughly 5% . Nigeria share is 20%. Roughly they come to around 80B. According to Yemi Kale - Nigeria is world six biggest agricultural power-horse - better than likes of France.

I don't want to go further than this for now. Let settle that first - what is share of Nigeria and Brazil GDP (classification A - Agriculture).: Agriculture corresponds to ISIC divisions 1-5 and includes forestry, hunting, and fishing, as well as cultivation of crops and livestock production.

Yandl:
hahahaha���� the ignorant and intellectually deficient ostrich buries his head��. Didn’t you say Agric was 200bn before? Now you say 100 before and now 80? How to spot lairs� and how to spot intellect deficiency. Their stories change when confronted with irrefutable facts. Then they shy away from facing the facts they are confronted and try displacement and attempt to shift focus away from the dog whipping they have just been given. So your response is to throw insults at a London school of economics superstar which your obvious dumb ass cant clean his ass? That your response to my points? Pathetic!! Weren’t you for days showing us your “intellect” for days. You met your match and want to run off throwing poorly articulated insults and logical drivel? ��. Dumb ass. Now let me show u how it’s done in intellectual debates by taking u on re Agric and brazil since that’s all u have left to hold on to as d others have been torn to pieces u can’t respond. Brazil had 65.3mn ha of cultivated land of which 31% of land area is crop land. NIGERIA has about 45 mn ha farmed of Its 82 mn arable land. Agric gdp for Brazil is 26.4% of gdp which is $2.1tn in nominal terms and $3.3tn in PPP. Since you are also maths deficient 26% of that gdp is about $546bn or $858bn in ppp. Nigeria’s gdp in 2017 was $492 billion with a high of $584bilion in 2014 in nominal terms and 1.11trn in ppp. This means ignorant fool that in nominal terms Brazil agric is even bigger than the whole NIGERIA gdp in nominal terms. Where did you get your lie that NIGERIA has a bigger Agric than Brazil? Dumb ass or maths deficient or both?� I vote vote. In Kenya I guess 80 amd 100 is bigger than 492. ���. Kenya has a population of about 44mn of which 42% are poor while NIGERIA has 87 mn poor representing about the 43%. This means NIGERIA has over 100 mn people that is twice the population Kenya outside poverty. Try and keep us. I know it’s hard. So non poor In Kenya is 18.4mn and NIGERIA is 80.4mn. Four times more than Kenyan poor and twice the whole population of Kenya. And u want to suggest trade can be more than NIGERIA in gdp. Even if each NIGERIA spends half of what each Kenya spends which isn’t even possible NIGERIA total trade will still out perform Kenya by a mile. Let’s assume each Kenyan non poor spends $2k and each Nigerians spends $1k them total Kenyan expenditure is about 36mn and NIGERIA is about 80mn. You got jokes dude and not intelligent ones. NIGERIA poverty rate and Kenya is about the same but Kenya just has fewer people. But I guess you don’t understand how absolute nos and percentages work do u? Dumb ass��. Please try me again. I’m hungry and desperate to deal with u intellectually. By d time I’m done with you intellectually u won’t come in this platform again. Let’s do this... please ��

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 05, 2018
Yandl:
Amazing stupidity in assuming land mass equates to arable land and equates to Agric output. Dude land mass depends on what a Country uses it’s land for. A more advanced country will need to use less land to produce the same amount of output so that is another purely daft suggestion. It will also depend on the choice of production. Why does the USA protect Agric inntheoe Country and do whatever it can to block nigerian Agric imports? If NIGERIA Agric is so small and can’t compter. This is another reason exports are weak . All this your textbook baseless analysis is embarrassing. It shows the lack of depth in Kenya education

If you have been following my posts from before you will know what I say.the Yield in nigeria is too poor. Most of the farming is not for profit.

I went to one of the top universities in nigeria it was difficult to get a yield of their agricultural products. Even if you go to iota their yield is so poor. It is not above farming but what you can produce from the land. My friend before you open your mouth use your brain why america and europe thats a lot of agricultural produce from nigeria is because of the chemicals which were using most of them are chinese fake and nobody knows what they put in those chemicals ok look at the ghana their agricultural produce are not banned or cameroon. Most of the insecticides and herbicide in the country are fake you do not know what they put in those chemicals because from the information which we are getting putting dead poison like led and abestors fibre is some of these chemicals. Some of the ingredients heavy metals and cause cancer. A country has to protect his citizens, but in nigeria nobody cares because the people are stupid they will only vote for a criminal.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 8:46am On Sep 05, 2018
Yandl,

Before you respond - I think you need to realize just how "BIG" Brazil agriculture. It GIGANTIC. Brazil is world leading producer of SUGAR, COFFEE, BEEF, CHICKEN and name it. It also one biggest produce of forestry products !!!!!!

Sugar production alone is 700M metric tonnes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nigeria last year produced 80,000 metric tonnes !!! Kenya normally does anything 350-600K tonnes.

Just think about 650 (crushed - 38M metric tonnes) Million metric tonnes of Sugar that Brazil produces - and then ask Yemi Kale to go for his refund from University of Adis Ababa.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 9:39am On Sep 05, 2018
Daejoyoung:
l'm beginning to have a feeling most of these guys here are not Kenyans but lost Nigerians who can't find their way back home from Kibera except Prolly a few like Tayser and mtis.

BOOOOOO!! When asked for explanations we hear excuses and evasions while you withdraw behind shouts of "Kibera!" Boring and feminine.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:15am On Sep 05, 2018
TayserMahiri:
Nairobi by Night
Nairobi by day..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 05, 2018
I'm surprised how these Kenyas and other African countries know much about Nigeria..

An average Nigerian don't care about your country,i don't even know any of your president and I don't care to know..

Kenya,ghana and co will always be a dwarf compare to Nigeria..

Even when there is no oil or we continue to wallow in corruption,it will always be better than your country.

That's a fact

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:58am On Sep 05, 2018
Kwi kwi kwi kwi kwi

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Yandl: 12:43pm On Sep 05, 2018
rvp2018:
Yandl,

Before you respond - I think you need to realize just how "BIG" Brazil agriculture. It GIGANTIC. Brazil is world leading producer of SUGAR, COFFEE, BEEF, CHICKEN and name it. It also one biggest produce of forestry products !!!!!!

Sugar production alone is 700M metric tonnes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nigeria last year produced 80,000 metric tonnes !!! Kenya normally does anything 350-600K tonnes.

Just think about 650 (crushed - 38M metric tonnes) Million metric tonnes of Sugar that Brazil produces - and then ask Yemi Kale to go for his refund from University of Adis Ababa.
hahahah the slowpoke can’t read either. Brazil share of Agric isn’t 5% dumbass it’s 23% as I showed you earlier so it’s Agric gdp is even bigger than Nigeria entire gdp. U can’t keep pushing a lie as fact to defend another lie. That’s the sign of how stupid you are and anybody reading these exchanges can see how daft you are. Address my points re Brazil versus Nigeria. Deflection can’t work with me. I’ve floored u re Nigeria and Brazil and showed your premise is false and hence your entire argument lacks basis and substance. You should at least know when to shut up after you have been found out and run away like the little boy with no sense that you are.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Yandl: 12:58pm On Sep 05, 2018
rvp2018:
Yemi Kale poodle!

it's hard reading your prose - kindly try use paragraphs. One more manifestation of your poor Nigeria cum Adis Ababa university education.

Agricluture strictly speaking as per UN classification accounts for roughly 20% of Nigeria GDP - and 40% of GDP when whole industry is factored ( I am talking agro-processing and entire value chain). Those are the data that I got from Yemi Kale of Adis Ababa university. Brazil is 5% and whole industry (agri-business value chain) is factored (20%).

Yemi Kale should have looked at Brazil's agriculture GDP and stopped there! Brazil is world re-known agricultural giant!!! - that is why IMF ought to have helped Yemi Kale validate his numbers.

So let us go slowly - let's compare Nigeria and Brazil GDP - on agriculture - strictly - as per UN Classification - A - Agriculture, hunting and forestry 1 - Agriculture, Hunting, Forestry and Fishing.

Brazil share of agriculture GDP is roughly 5% . Nigeria share is 20%. Roughly they come to around 80B. According to Yemi Kale - Nigeria is world six biggest agricultural power-horse - better than likes of France.

I don't want to go further than this for now. Let settle that first - what is share of Nigeria and Brazil GDP (classification A - Agriculture).: Agriculture corresponds to ISIC divisions 1-5 and includes forestry, hunting, and fishing, as well as cultivation of crops and livestock production.

learn National accounting then comeback dude. NIGERIA uses the most updated Systen of national accounts and the latest ISIC rev 4. What you quoted is old one but I’m not suprised Kenya is behind. Backward and outdated in everything. As far as Brazil and NIGERIA Agric gdp is concerned I believe I’ve already shown you are clueless about the fact. Google is your friend. Use it rather than mess yourself up here. Dumbass.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2223) (2224) (2225) (2226) (2227) (2228) (2229) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.