Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6241979 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2226) (2227) (2228) (2229) (2230) (2231) (2232) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2018
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2018
���

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 8:18pm On Sep 05, 2018
Wahala day

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:28pm On Sep 05, 2018
Kazikazi:
The chinese will takeover ur ports.the debt u have is unmanagable.remember srilanka?

Then Kenyans will take over Tanzania, we are half way there.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 8:38pm On Sep 05, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 9:22pm On Sep 05, 2018
rvp2018:
Yeah bigger than Kenya GDP and only generates about 1B dollars in revenue - despite being a state smiley. You've got jokes. I am going to hazard a guess that when real GDP of LAGOS is finally computed - it's will be about the same as Nairobi or slightly higher. Nairobi is definitely better than lagos is so many matrix - the pictures says a thousand words.
lol all of your counties put together do not have a budget as big as that of Lagos with over l trillion naira and yet we know it is a major trade city with many untaxed businesses.
Nairobi is not even considered as a major trade center district in Africa.,you little lndians are quiet funny.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Yandl: 9:27pm On Sep 05, 2018
rvp2018:
Yeah bigger than Kenya GDP and only generates about 1B dollars in revenue - despite being a state smiley. You've got jokes. I am going to hazard a guess that when real GDP of LAGOS is finally computed - it's will be about the same as Nairobi or slightly higher. Nairobi is definitely better than lagos is so many matrix - the pictures says a thousand words.
hahahahha this guy is so unbelievably daft I’m embarasssd for Kenya. Hahahaha. Gives life to the saying he who knows not and knows not that he knows not. Problem is he knows he has been found out but he is still swinging. Trying his best to wriggle our is it and doing a bad job of it. Hahaha. Liars will try to shift focus when caught red handed. It unfortunately only works to people more daft which can’t be many
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:31pm On Sep 05, 2018
Daejoyoung:

lol all of your counties put together do not have a budget as big as that of Lagos with over l trillion naira and yet we know it is a major trade city with many untaxed businesses.
Nairobi is not even considered as a major trade center district in Africa.,you little lndians are quiet funny.

What's funny is Nairobi having and hosting more multinational companies than Lagos and Abuja. It's hilarious... grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:34pm On Sep 05, 2018
Yandl:
hahahahha this guy is so unbelievably daft I’m embarasssd for Kenya. Hahahaha. Gives life to the saying he who knows not and knows not that he knows not. Problem is he knows he has been found out but he is still swinging. Trying his best to wriggle our is it and doing a bad job of it. Hahaha. Liars will try to shift focus when caught red handed. It unfortunately only works to people more daft which can’t be many

Obaboon is that you, there is no point in your post. A whole lot of nothing!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 9:37pm On Sep 05, 2018
gallivant:

What's funny is Nairobi having and hosting more multinational companies than Lagos and Abuja. It's hilarious... grin
Those so called multinational companies are mostly there because of the kibera situation, many of them are just there for nothing and not helping Kenyan FDI in any way. What are the top brands from Kenya in this continent, if what you say is true, you struggle to even list companies from Kenya in other parts of Africa apart from Safaricom.
l gave a list sometime ago of all business districts or trade Centers in the world, and Kenya is no where to be found there, your Nairobi is not there.
There are two cities from only Nigeria and SA.
Then there is Cairo, Maputo, Dakar, Luanda.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:39pm On Sep 05, 2018
Daejoyoung:

Those so called multinational companies are mostly there because of the kibera situation, many of them are just there and not helping Kenyan FDI in any way.
l gave a list sometime ago of all business districts or trade Centers in the world, and Kenya is no where to be found there, your Nairobi is not there.
There are two cities from only Nigeria and SA.
Then there is Cairo, Maputo, Dakar, Luanda.

Maputo, Dakar and Luanda? Are you okay in your head? I ask because you can't be this daft!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 9:41pm On Sep 05, 2018
gallivant:

Maputo, Dakar and Luanda? Are you okay in your head? I ask because you can't be this daft!

World trade Centers in Africa

Algeria..Algiers

Angola...Luanda

Egypt....Cairo

Mauritius..Port Luis

Senegal....Dakar

South Africa....Johannesburg
.....Cape town

Nigeria........ Lagos
.............Abuja

https://www.google.de/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:04pm On Sep 05, 2018
Kur17:

I know that's your wish, but that will only happen when the pigs fly, Kenya borrowed money locally for that screenshot, ...we will pay our debts as you watch and talk ....FYI we've just started several new projects like Nairobi-Mombasa 473km 4lanes expressway, JKIA-Westlands superhighway, completion of sgrailway to Uganda and many more...we will never default
What are you saying? You borrowed peter to pay Paul then you r saying u wont default! Whom are u trying to lie to?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:26pm On Sep 05, 2018
Kazikazi:
What are you saying? You borrowed peter to pay Paul then you r saying u wont default! Whom are u trying to lie to?

Why does it bother you? You should worry about your stalled projects, just saying.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:28pm On Sep 05, 2018
Daejoyoung:

World trade Centers in Africa

Algeria..Algiers

Angola...Luanda

Egypt....Cairo

Mauritius..Port Luis

Senegal....Dakar

South Africa....Johannesburg
.....Cape town

Nigeria........ Lagos
.............Abuja

https://www.google.de/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org

Like I thought, daft as a rock. I won't even bother explaining the obvious.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 06, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Kindly, (You and fellow Kenyans Taysermahiri, Gallivanting, mtis, Yobeezy, rvp2018 et al) desist from responding to this workwork dimwit. He'll burn out naturally if starved of the attention he's seeking.

Well put grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 06, 2018
Danielnino00:

Kenyans are generally loud mouthed attention seeking people with low self esteem..
They take very opportunity they get to engage their fellow Africans on e-wars

You don't even know what's happening.
Nigerians started fighting with us because our Security minister was deporting all illegal Nigerians who stays in Kenya.
And they're being deported like shiet.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 06, 2018
NairobiWalker:

I guess it was a Kenyan who took the opportunity to start an e-war with Nigerians on a Nigerian Facebook page.

No this war just came about with the deportation of illegal Nigerians in Kenya by matiang'i then Nigerians started hurling insults to Kenyans in group Kenya.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 1:23am On Sep 06, 2018
rvp2018:

Wait, hold up. You believe Nairobi and and Lagos have the same GDP? Just looking at population numbers alone... It's just preposterous.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 1:28am On Sep 06, 2018
nwoke37:

Wait, hold up. You believe Nairobi and and Lagos have the same GDP? Just looking at population numbers alone... It's just preposterous.
That one shouldn't be taken seriously at all.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:28am On Sep 06, 2018
Green City in the Sun

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:29am On Sep 06, 2018
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:31am On Sep 06, 2018

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 3:22am On Sep 06, 2018
What is the population of london and joburg compared to their gdp.GDP has got nothing to do with population.Lagos generate only 1b dollars and has to beg Abuja for 2b dollars from Oil industry.That tell you the city is crap.Nairobi is multinational HQ of Africa and generate half of kenya taxes
nwoke37:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 3:27am On Sep 06, 2018
Precisely.No wonder their country is such a mess.Hosting small office of WTO now makes Maputo or shitty looking Lagos a world trade center.Shocking nonsense[quote.quote author=gallivant post=70939175]

Like I thought, daft as a rock. I won't even bother explaining the obvious.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:52am On Sep 06, 2018
just stumbled on this thread while playing around nairaland.

like wtf are some people doing engaging these guys in this funny debate?

Hahaha
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 9:33am On Sep 06, 2018
rvp2018:
Precisely.No wonder their country is such a mess.Hosting small office of WTO now makes Maputo or shitty looking Lagos a world trade center.Shocking nonsense

I long ago concluded many if not most Dangotelanders will forever ride the 'Sort Bus.' Keep the truth coming anyway-those who see will learn! Noticed Ghana news? They're srsly thinking a massive infrastructure upgrade in growth enablers via a 50bn$ mega project bond.

“The Ministry of Finance and economists in Ghana are looking at floating a $50 billion century bond. This will provide us with the resources to finance our infrastructural and industrial development,” Akufo-Addo said during a meeting with Chinese President Xi Jinping in Beijing.
http://shipsandports.com.ng/infrastructure-development-ghana-mulls-50bn-century-bond/

Our options as Africans are limited-being poor even if we do capture say 30 to 35% of GDP as revenues its not much if your GDP PER CAPITA is below 4000$. What to do? Stumble on for another century of poverty? Plan,pray,take the loan and trust in your plan? While I do get the nay sayers imo,the latter is the only viable option.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 9:54am On Sep 06, 2018
It's been an eye opener. You see how these guys reason (or don't) and you start to understand why they are in a mess. You can imagine the guy thinks opening a WTO office makes them a world trading center smiley smiley smiley.

Here is somebody who produce stats that says 150M out 180M live below international poverty line (2USD) & VW despite opening a plant managed to sell less than new 30 cars the whole of 2017 (read Private consumption is NILL) - their exports exclusively oil is worth 50B - their imports now down to measly 30B (mostly rice+wheat+tomato paste+milk powdersmiley - their gov expenditure combined 35B - and still claim their GDP is 400B. It shocking. Well until you interract with average nigerian and realize that like our southern neighbouers TZ - they can't possibly be helped - not even GOD gesture of billions barrels of oil and gazillion cubic meters of natural gas - can help Nigerians.

Yes Ghana and Ghanians have always been as progressive as Kenyans. I see a bright future for Ghana.

kikuyu1:

I long ago concluded many if not most Dangotelanders will forever ride the 'Sort Bus.' Keep the truth coming anyway-those who see will learn! Noticed Ghana news? They're srsly thinking a massive infrastructure upgrade in growth enablers via a 50bn$ mega project bond.

http://shipsandports.com.ng/infrastructure-development-ghana-mulls-50bn-century-bond/

Our options as Africans are limited-being poor even if we do capture say 30 to 35% of GDP as revenues its not much if your GDP PER CAPITA is below 4000$. What to do? Stumble on for another century of poverty? Plan,pray,take the loan and trust in your plan? While I do get the nay sayers imo,the latter is the only viable option.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 10:04am On Sep 06, 2018
rvp2018:
It's been an eye opener. You see how these guys reason (or don't) and you start to understand why they are in a mess. You can imagine the guy thinks opening a WTO office makes them a world trading center smiley smiley smiley.

Here is somebody who produce stats that says 150M out 180M live below international poverty line (2USD) & VW despite opening a plant managed to sell less than new 30 cars the whole of 2017 (read Private consumption is NILL) - their exports exclusively oil is worth 50B - their imports now down to measly 30B (mostly rice+wheat+tomato paste+milk powdersmiley - their gov expenditure combined 35B - and still claim their GDP is 400B. It shocking. Well until you interract with average nigerian and realize that like our southern neighbouers TZ - they can't possibly be helped - not even GOD gesture of billions barrels of oil and gazillion cubic meters of natural gas - can help Nigerians.

Yes Ghana and Ghanians have always been as progressive as Kenyans. I see a bright future for Ghana.

Either gallivant or mtis earlier said,"human behaviour is interesting." Frankly,these guys are like human crash test dummies! The same lack of basic understanding repeated again and again actually never gets old. What makes it more interesting is their perpetual default to ad hominem and vituperation which they never realise encourages us even more to unpack more truths.
THIS THREAD WILL NEVER DIE! IN 2040,I'LL STILL BE HERE!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 06, 2018
obaaderemi:
You are embarrassing Kenyan educational system here.Why are you fighting tooth and nail like a lion in order to embarrass yourself?Raw Soybeans export alone from Brazil is worth over $20bn in a year!That's like 10% of total export. Now factor in other grains, meat,fish,etc and you will see that Brazil's agric share of GDP is more than 5%.If you still want to argue,you can do that with your fellow little Indians.These argument is stale. grin

When you talk about the gdp of agriculture it is very difficult because agriculture can fall into manufacturing or production . If you grow soya beans and then to process it into cooking oil and chicken feed it falls into manufacturing not agriculture. If you grow maize and millet process it into corn flakes it falls into manufacturing not agriculture. Once a product is finished goods it is no more classified as agriculture but it is classified as manufacturing a process goods. That is what happens in south africa, brazil and a lot of countries so most of the manufactured products but the bas products are agricultural products. It's like where I am working now we do a lot of jatropha for biodiesel it is not classified as agriculture but it is put under manufacturing. In nigeria the agricultural products to gdp is very high because there is no manufacturing going on the products are just sold raw. In kenya ,south africa and a lot of other african countries the agricultural percentage of the gdp is very low because the products are manufactured example grapes I made into wines. Sweet beans I made it to bake beans. Fruits are made into drinks and jams. So that is why other african countries their agriculture gdp is very low because they process a lot of the products e to finish goods so most of these products go as manufacturing.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 06, 2018
Yobeezy:

No this war just came about with the deportation of illegal Nigerians in Kenya by matiang'i then Nigerians started hurling insults to Kenyans in group Kenya.

How do you want us to win basic arguments vs kenya one group kenya when we cannot win them on nairaland where there are more nigerians. Does it make sense now you want to go and win a fight on group kenya. Some of we nigerians cannot think. A lot of nigerians just disgracing the country up and down the place anyway I cannot blame its poverty and job listeners

(1) (2) (3) ... (2226) (2227) (2228) (2229) (2230) (2231) (2232) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.