Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6206509 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2274) (2275) (2276) (2277) (2278) (2279) (2280) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 22, 2018
ednited:

wonderful choice of words again.

And accommodate Ethiopia? please show me a place where I kept posting pictures about Ethiopia with out being asked. Please please please!KaziKazi even asked me last time but I didn't post any. Does the picture of African leaders look like Ethiopia?

Was my quotes, like 'You guys gotta agree, by the way let's talk about Ethiopia'?

I have been struggling for African unity on Nairaland since day 1, not because I wanted attention but only because that is what I go for.

This ain't my granny website but I am still trying to do a good thing. At least am trying to do that, but what are you doing? Rather than saying that, you could've been siding with me

BUT I AINT SAYING BITE THAT OR OTHER WONDERFUL WORDS YOU USE HERE. IT'D BE A PERFECT CHILDISH CONVERSATION

Just get on with the program lady. You are not Africa's Magic wand and certainly this is not the AU headquarters. No one is here to fulfill your desires and wishes and no one is forcing you to stick around.

Get on with the program!

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 22, 2018
kikuyu1:

Mwenzangu,come srowry! Hold your fire on the Habesha mresh;she's not the enemy and never was-you too,TayserMahiri.

She's the one to come slowly. She should know people.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 22, 2018
NairobiWalker:

He's really trying hard to win that Ethiopian girl. Dude could literally wipe her ass right now if given the opportunity. Beta men can be so desperate and clueless when it comes to women. grin grin grin

grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 22, 2018
Kur17:

Evidently you are in love with Ethiopian ladies, it's easy for you to come to Nairobi and get one/some, they're thousands of them here working in a goat abattoir called "KiaMaiko" grin

grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 22, 2018
Kazikazi:
Those are south sudanese.And from now on dont talk to my Ethiopian queen.You hear me boy??

Fisi wewe! She likes pochi nene angry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:48am On Oct 23, 2018
Kisii Town - Kisii County

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:52am On Oct 23, 2018
Ongata Rongai - Kajiado County

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 5:01am On Oct 23, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Just get on with the program lady. You are not Africa's Magic wand and certainly this is not the AU headquarters. No one is here to fulfill your desires and wishes and no one is forcing you to stick around.

Get on with the program!

ooh. . . I thought I was in African union. . . I accidentally entered room C have that speech.!

So tell me what your program is about

Monday - post Kenya's airport
Tuesday - post Nairobi
Wednesday - Quoting ednited
Thursday - posting emojis
. . . .

Your program is a master piece. Send it to Africa union, it will help a lot

kikikikikikiki, oh Tayser, you've just changed so much lol

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 5:02am On Oct 23, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Fisi wewe! She likes pochi nene angry
mini piwi Kochi rishi tishi! hehehehehe
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:27am On Oct 23, 2018
Keep on wondering in your delusion.The TAZARA is nothing but a poor man's SGR!
Kazikazi:
That is what Tanzania did in the 70's when we built Tazara railway.nothing new.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:30am On Oct 23, 2018
With the new railway passing here and having a station at Rongai,this little town can only get better.Wonder how much I can get for an acre?!
gallivant:
Ongata Rongai - Kajiado County

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:48am On Oct 23, 2018
ednited:
Take me out of your conversations. I have the right to ask that at least. Just think as if Ednited haven't, don't and won't exist on your thread. Keep my right too, I have nothing with anyone of you in here.

Least I have asked. Thank you

Wow! You're really hurting kazikazi. He was already planning a wedding and keeping everyone off you. I would kill myself if I was this dude. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Horus(m): 8:07am On Oct 23, 2018
Jonraid:
This is lovely...this is magnificent....this is awesome!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJcbRjqlfic

This is a huge, vast, gigantic, colossal project grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 8:27am On Oct 23, 2018
From the looks of it,it's a big project no doubt!
Horus:

This is a huge, vast, gigantic, colossal project grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 9:03am On Oct 23, 2018

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 9:30am On Oct 23, 2018
Windsor golf course NAIROBI

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 2:30pm On Oct 23, 2018
Absa Africa Financial Markets Index - Kenya overtake South Africa in "access to foreign exchange" and 3rd overally behind South Africa & Bostwana. Nigeria is fifth. Tanzania don't worry about them - they are always almost in the last category in any serious positive index or first in any negative index.
https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/markets/capital/4259442-4818054-12uv6dd/index.html

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 3:58pm On Oct 23, 2018
Dear Kenyan nairalanders, stop acting like this. Let us stop treating each other as enemies. I know you are going to tell me that you aren't taking things seriously but you actually are. I had to quote you guys to stop arguing because I know you more on naialand and I know you aren't the type of people who are annoying. It really shocked me how you treated Kazikazi. You thought I was siding with Tanzania because I quoted you more than him to stop arguing. You didn't know that I did it because i felt easier talking to you. I am not making this up. When I was doing that, you started taking me as your enemy. I am not siding with either of you. Take my statement as you want to but this is what it is. I have used inappropriate words here because I was disappointed enji I never saw any Kenyan as an enemy and Kenya is still one of my favorite countries in Africa, so is Tanzania. There is nothing you can do to to change that.

Peace and love y'all

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:19pm On Oct 23, 2018
Well,you are the one taking it seriously here!That's Kenya's banter for you! As for Kazikazi,we just view him like that madman throwing rants in the village wanting to get some attention,the guy desperately wants to bring Tanzania into this conversation and we are just not rolling with him! I guess someone should remind him about what this thread is all about! And as for you,this is a debate not a date! Don't expect roses in here! Girl,you are too diplomatic!
ednited:
Dear Kenyan nairalanders, stop acting like this. Let us stop treating each other as enemies. I know you are going to tell me that you aren't taking things seriously but you actually are. I had to quote you guys to stop arguing because I know you more on naialand and I know you aren't the type of people who are annoying. It really shocked me how you treated Kazikazi. You thought I was siding with Tanzania because I quoted you more than him to stop arguing. You didn't know that I did it because i felt easier talking to you. I am not making this up. When I was doing that, you started taking me as your enemy. I am not siding with either of you. Take my statement as you want to but this is what it is. I have used inappropriate words here because I was disappointed enji I never saw any Kenyan as an enemy and Kenya is still one of my favorite countries in Africa, so is Tanzania. There is nothing you can do to to change that.

Peace and love y'all

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 23, 2018
Kenya's vision 2030 booklet.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 23, 2018
ednited:

ooh. . . I thought I was in African union. . . I accidentally entered room C have that speech.!

So tell me what your program is about

Monday - post Kenya's airport
Tuesday - post Nairobi
Wednesday - Quoting ednited
Thursday - posting emojis
. . . .

Your program is a master piece. Send it to Africa union, it will help a lot

kikikikikikiki, oh Tayser, you've just changed so much lol

Ok am watching how this will end…its something new…get em gal ..am rooting for you grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 23, 2018
ednited:

Peace and love y'all

Ok am disappointed now ..Ya had them by the balls but let em go. undecided You Should have kicked them by the nuts but anyway peace to y’all..
But seriously you Ethis are too diplomatic like someone just told you…But that a blessings.. cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 7:17pm On Oct 23, 2018
Yobeezy:
Kenya's vision 2030 booklet.

I just heard the transport CS talking about construction of this road from JKIA-Westlands to kangemi...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:15am On Oct 24, 2018
Nairobi County

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:52am On Oct 24, 2018
Kenya Airways and KAA hosted a business delegation from the US, led by the undersecretary for international Trade Gil Kaplan. The delegation includes reps of Bechtel, Visa, IBM, Overseas Private Investment Corporation, Acrow Bridge, Amethyst, Citi, General Electric, IBM etc.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:53am On Oct 24, 2018
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 9:15am On Oct 24, 2018
Captain Koki in the third picture,I absolutely adore this woman.She's a go getter!
gallivant:
Kenya Airways and KAA hosted a business delegation from the US, led by the undersecretary for international Trade Gil Kaplan. The delegation includes reps of Bechtel, Visa, IBM, Overseas Private Investment Corporation, Acrow Bridge, Amethyst, Citi, General Electric, IBM etc.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 9:56am On Oct 24, 2018
The continent has a lot to learn from Kenya.Likewise Kenya has a lot to learn to the other countries in the continent as well. African cities can learn much from both Kenya and South Africa's cities!

https://www.news24.com/Africa/News/african-cities-can-raise-more-money-sa-kenya-offer-useful-lessons-20181024

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 24, 2018
Kur17:

I just heard the transport CS talking about construction of this road from JKIA-Westlands to kangemi...

Really? Haven't heard of it yet,please share the info if you don't mind.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 5:49pm On Oct 24, 2018
Yobeezy:

Really? Haven't heard of it yet,please share the info if you don't mind.

He was on live TV yesterday, when he was giving updates on KQ direct flights to the US... tho' seems like they've trimmed that part.He the conductor is on the ground and they'll lauch it soon, he added that they'll shift the focus from BRT to commuter rail...
https://www.google.com/url?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2018/10/23/state-mulls-reviving-commuter-trains-over-costly-brt-says-cs-macharia_c1839683&ved=2ahUKEwid6ua8xJ_eAhVKLcAKHajAA44QFjABegQIBhAB&usg=AOvVaw0lhWLtUvcJF7Po103my_9A

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2018
Kur17:

He was on live TV yesterday, when he was giving updates on KQ direct flights to the US... tho' seems like they've trimmed that part.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qefDtELL-SY

Where will they source their funds for that JKIA-westlands-kangemi road?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 6:00pm On Oct 24, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (2274) (2275) (2276) (2277) (2278) (2279) (2280) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.