Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6147105 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2273) (2274) (2275) (2276) (2277) (2278) (2279) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 2:38pm On Oct 22, 2018
NairobiWalker:

He's really trying hard to win that Ethiopian girl. Dude could literally wipe her ass right now if given the opportunity. Beta men can be so desperate and clueless when it comes to women. grin grin grin
That is what we call jeolous.she dont like u.just find a rope and hang urself.If u failed to talk to a lady that is not my problem.Do u think classy ladies love diesel locomotives? Do they love those matatus? Ho ho ho ho...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:20pm On Oct 22, 2018
Show us your electric rail? So Ethiopia has class B SGR which is electrified and Kenya has Class A SGR which uses diesel? Bear in mind that electrification is an option we have until now! Well,with one having more railway stations,bridges and tunnels to cut the gradient of the terrain and double stack wagons...even the devil himself knows that the Kenyan one is much superior! Just compare our stations to the ones built in Ethiopia!
Kazikazi:
That is what we call jeolous.she dont like u.just find a rope and hang urself.If u failed to talk to a lady that is not my problem.Do u think classy ladies love diesel locomotives? Do they love those matatus? Ho ho ho ho...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:23pm On Oct 22, 2018

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 4:25pm On Oct 22, 2018
Kazikazi:

Evidently you are in love with Ethiopian ladies, it's easy for you to come to Nairobi and get one/some, they're thousands of them here working in a goat abattoir called "KiaMaiko" grin

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:25pm On Oct 22, 2018
This is lovely...this is magnificent....this is awesome!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJcbRjqlfic

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:34pm On Oct 22, 2018
Have seen quite a lot of them at Kenyatta University.Well,we boarder the Habash guys to the North.So that's pretty normal I guess!
Kur17:

Evidently you are in love with Ethiopian ladies, it's easy for you to come to Nairobi and get one/some, they're thousands of them here working in a goat abattoir called "KiaMaiko" grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:37pm On Oct 22, 2018
The ever raised Kenya's railway! (Phase 2 which is under construction)

1.Pillars that hold the rails.The pillars can sometimes go as high as 50 meters above the ground!

2.Embankments showing the rail that is suspended over firm subgrade cuttings!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 5:27pm On Oct 22, 2018
Jonraid:
The ever raised Kenya's railway! (Phase 2 which is under construction)

1.Pillars that hold the rails.The pillars can sometimes go as high as 50 meters above the ground!

2.Embankments showing the rail that is suspended over firm subgrade cuttings!

That is what Tanzania did in the 70's when we built Tazara railway.nothing new.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:20pm On Oct 22, 2018
Kur17:

Not just there, several Ethiopian communities such as Oromo, Gabra and Borana are native to Kenya. This dude is one hell of a desparate loser. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
Kazikazi:
......and you believe she likes you? grin grin grin you're not only stupid and desperate but deluded too. How desperate can people get - an internet profile? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by blackboys: 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2018
Kazikazi:
That is what Tanzania did in the 70's when we built Tazara railway.nothing new.
stop with the jealousy bongoman that shit gonna kill you

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:55pm On Oct 22, 2018
Kazikazi:

Slow down Romeo? She could be a dude for all we know! undecided

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 7:12pm On Oct 22, 2018
gallivant:

grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 8:07pm On Oct 22, 2018
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:22pm On Oct 22, 2018
Kur17:

Those are south sudanese.And from now on dont talk to my Ethiopian queen.You hear me boy??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2018
gallivant:

But why? Ok fyn u take south sudan; I take Ethiopia!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 8:34pm On Oct 22, 2018
Take me out of your conversations. I have the right to ask that at least. Just think as if Ednited haven't, don't and won't exist on your thread. Keep my right too, I have nothing with anyone of you in here.

Least I have asked. Thank you
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 22, 2018
ednited:
Take me out of your conversations. I have the right to ask that at least. Just think as if Ednited haven't, don't and won't exist on your thread. Keep my right too, I have nothing with anyone of you in here.

eiish mresh, I know Ethiopians are polite but seriously ya gt grow some nuts for Pete’s sake.
If were you I would tell off both Kenyans an the Tanzania dude..tell them to go jump Mt Kilimanjaro or Mt Kenya an while they are on it drink some cow blood (it’s a maasai thingy. Both countries grin)

Bu hey am a Kenyan just mesmerized by the Tanzanian fellow’s obsession with Kenya. I think something going to happen very soon…The dude is possessed by nairaland(always here even in the morning..) cheesy grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 9:36pm On Oct 22, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

eiish mresh, I know Ethiopians are polite but seriously ya gt grow some nuts for Pete’s sake.
If were you I would tell off both Kenyans an the Tanzania dude..tell them to go jump Mt Kilimanjaro or Mt Kenya an while they are on it drink some cow blood (it’s a maasai thingy. Both countries grin)

Bu hey am a Kenyan just mesmerized by the Tanzanian fellow’s obsession with Kenya. I think something going to happen very soon…The dude is possessed by nairaland(always here even in the morning..) cheesy grin

People with patience has two sides; very soft and painfully rough. When they become aggressive, you don't know them.

You know what am talking about, don't push me to show you that side of me. And to remind you, don't try to teach an Ethiopian to grow nuts because you have only seen as smooth, the rough one hasn't come your way.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:50pm On Oct 22, 2018
Is that a threat? Sounds like one.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:51pm On Oct 22, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

Who told you to speak with Ethiopian queen? Why? Cant you say sorry?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 9:53pm On Oct 22, 2018
ednited:

Here you shouldn't take these arguments so seriously, expect weird response anytime you post something... that's why the thread is still alive
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:57pm On Oct 22, 2018
ednited:

People with patience has two sides; very soft and painfully rough. When they become aggressive, you don't know them.

You know what am talking about, don't push me to show you that side of me. And to remind you, don't try to teach an Ethiopian to grow nuts because you have only seen as smooth, the rough one hasn't come your way.

Ethiopian queen, Dont bother to show them the other side of you.remember I said you will sweat blood trying to teach these guys.Take it easy.few jokes wont be bad after all.I know you are wiser than these guys.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 9:58pm On Oct 22, 2018
Kazikazi:
Those are south sudanese.And from now on dont talk to my Ethiopian queen.You hear me boy??

Jobjob, when are go'n come out of your village...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 10:03pm On Oct 22, 2018
Kur17:

Here you shouldn't take these arguments so seriously, expect weird response anytime you post something... that's why the thread is still alive

YOUR thread is dead, which is why I don't want my name to be mentioned here
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 10:06pm On Oct 22, 2018
ednited:

YOUR thread is dead, which is why I don't want my name to be mentioned here

Tell that to work work jobjob or kazikazi in Swahili
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 10:09pm On Oct 22, 2018
Kur17:

Tell that to work work jobjob or kazikazi in Swahili
Translate it to Swahili then tell it to yourself
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 10:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
ednited:

You sound like "Annael"...I think you're playing with our minds
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:24pm On Oct 22, 2018
ednited:

Selahm; dont bother.some guys they lack sense here.they are so many things we can discuss together as africans and mostly east africans.As u probaly know east africa will be the superpower of africa and eventually the world.We need each other.chou
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 10:25pm On Oct 22, 2018
Kur17:

You sound like "Annael"...I think you're playing with our minds
What is Annael?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:26pm On Oct 22, 2018
Tanzania says Goodnite..

(1) (2) (3) ... (2273) (2274) (2275) (2276) (2277) (2278) (2279) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.