Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6186371 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2275) (2276) (2277) (2278) (2279) (2280) (2281) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 24, 2018
ednited:

So tell me what your program is about

kikikikikikiki, oh Tayser, you've just changed so much lol

Get on with the program simply means conform or comply (with the way the thread is). Its an IDIOM

I need some Birrs for that Ednited.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 24, 2018
ednited:

mini piwi Kochi rishi tishi! hehehehehe

grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 24, 2018
Chapaghetti grin

Kenya + South Korea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7q0uutaBpY
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 24, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 25, 2018
Nothing in Kenya was built by Kenyans even the SGR was built by the Chinese, who drives the SGR- Chinese, lol!

The hype of the SGR in Kenya is just too much, something not built by the Kenyans and cost almost $3.6 billion, which the govt is regretting is till today. even the technology was not given to Kenyans,no single Kenyan engineers worked on the project,The Chinese still maintain the system, it is funny that some of the Chinese after training the Kenyans and giving them uniform told the trainees that, "now you can wear those clothes and not be a monkey again" the Kenyans couldn't do anything.

The sgr for Kenyans is awesome but for most developed countries, it is old school, hahahaa

The Kenyans also have inferiority complex before the chines, whites and sometimes Indians, they can lick their butt and in Kenya, an uneducated white man can rule 1000 educated black Kenyans and they will be alright and smiling.

the only interesting thing about Kenya is that they have a developing tourist industry than Nigeria anyway that is where they get their revenue for to fund their national budget other than that the country is just another shithole in Donald trump voice.

All those pictures of Kenya being beautiful with nice skylines are just pictures worked on by professional with good photographing and photoshop skills to attract tourist. with that editing skill, you can turn Kibera into a paradise. anybody that knows Kibera in Nairobi knows that Kibera is the largest slum in Nairobi and the largest urban slum in Africa. pls, even in Nigeria we dont have slums in our capital city.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:37am On Oct 25, 2018
We should allow these empty head Nigerians a comeback so that we can smother them for the final time and bury them. And from then on, Kenya will be the undisputed Big Brother In Africa. We will show Africans (especially the ones dying in the oceans) how to progress and how to use their brains.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 5:32am On Oct 25, 2018
It's shocking to see a country with lots of oil resources like Nigeria, being in a condition that can only be compared to failed states like Somalia, Yemen, Burma/Myanmar, Guatemala.... Nigerians are willing to die in Libya, Mediterranean sea and even in Kenya just trying to get out of their shi±hole places for a better living standards... and now they're going to forced to use contraceptions... Could that country be under a spell or something

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 7:07am On Oct 25, 2018
Let me try to make some sense out of this rant. Kenya SGR is outright success. Close to Kenya - you got Ethiopia to compare us with - Ethiopia built a electrified (albeit 2nd class rail) but their trains are stalling mid-way and they are still doing one train from Adis to Djibouti. Kenya we are well onto the 12-14 trains (both passengers) - each doing a round trip. In one year - our SGR has already reached 5yrs projections.
thebosstrevor:
Nothing in Kenya was built by Kenyans even the SGR was built by the Chinese, who drives the SGR- Chinese, lol!

The hype of the SGR in Kenya is just too much, something not built by the Kenyans and cost almost $3.6 billion, which the govt is regretting is till today. even the technology was not given to Kenyans,no single Kenyan engineers worked on the project,The Chinese still maintain the system, it is funny that some of the Chinese after training the Kenyans and giving them uniform told the trainees that, "now you can wear those clothes and not be a monkey again" the Kenyans couldn't do anything.

The sgr for Kenyans is awesome but for most developed countries, it is old school, hahahaa

The Kenyans also have inferiority complex before the chines, whites and sometimes Indians, they can lick their butt and in Kenya, an uneducated white man can rule 1000 educated black Kenyans and they will be alright and smiling.

the only interesting thing about Kenya is that they have a developing tourist industry than Nigeria anyway that is where they get their revenue for to fund their national budget other than that the country is just another shithole in Donald trump voice.

All those pictures of Kenya being beautiful with nice skylines are just pictures worked on by professional with good photographing and photoshop skills to attract tourist. with that editing skill, you can turn Kibera into a paradise. anybody that knows Kibera in Nairobi knows that Kibera is the largest slum in Nairobi and the largest urban slum in Africa. pls, even in Nigeria we dont have slums in our capital city.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 7:35am On Oct 25, 2018
,Britam Tower continues hitting new heights after successfully making the shortlist of this year’s Annual Building Awards 2018 under the category “International Project of the Year”.

Britam Tower surpassed the UAP-Old Mutual Tower in 2016 to be the tallest building in Kenya with 200 meters off the ground.(2nd in the continent)

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 25, 2018
@Ednited ..congratulations guys you got ya first female president
.Way to go guys..She also cute grin
Its like stuff is beginning to work in your work cheesy

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 11:17am On Oct 25, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Get on with the program simply means conform or comply (with the way the thread is). Its an IDIOM

I need some Birrs for that Ednited.

I get what you were saying, was just makin fun of you
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 11:23am On Oct 25, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

Tbh, I am not happy. I wanna know what our PM is upto
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 25, 2018
thebosstrevor:

The same Chinese contractors are the ones who built your crap SGR with 'latrine' looking station that most Nigerians went enraged to underrate it cursing your lifeless government,Kenya's SGR was built at a lower cost relatively than that of Nigeria's and it's more beautiful than yours.
Even Wode Maya and some of the Nigerians living in Nairobi attested that,stop this whack jealousy,why didn't you tell the same Chinese contractors to build a spacious SGR like that of Kenya and also Ethiopia.

Your capital Abuja isn't that effective for most economic activities and that's why most Nigerians rush to Lagos to grasp for the little opportunities there
Kibera's condition is even better than that of your makoko slum water.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 1:21pm On Oct 25, 2018
thebosstrevor:

Hahaha. I wish I could re-like this.

Comment of the month cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 1:47pm On Oct 25, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

How is that positive,if I may ask? How will a woman prez improve their position in any way?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:06pm On Oct 25, 2018
Nowenuse:

Hahaha. I wish I could re-like this.

Comment of the month cool

Don't sit on the fence, join the bullpen if you have guts. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2018
kikuyu1:

How is that positive,if I may ask? How will a woman prez improve their position in any way?

I am not mad because she is a women. I am being very suspicious of what is going on in Ethiopia. I heard our new president's speech and she is great. But in Ethiopia, a president don't handle many things. I have a doubt that some of the ministers (women) don't fit at their new position because they aren't fit for that. Not because they are women. I am mad because we didn't have a mayor named Dagmawit. Every one wanted her so bad to become Addis Ababa mayor. They changed her and made her a Minster of something.

I still didn't understand Abiy. How many women ministers you have in Kenya? @kazikazi, in Tanzania too?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 2:50pm On Oct 25, 2018
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 3:51pm On Oct 25, 2018
ednited:

I am not mad because she is a women. I am being very suspicious of what is going on in Ethiopia. I heard our new president's speech and she is great. But in Ethiopia, a president don't handle many things. I have a doubt that some of the ministers (women) don't fit at their new position because they aren't fit for that. Not because they are women. I am mad because we didn't have a mayor named Dagmawit. Every one wanted her so bad to become Addis Ababa mayor. They changed her and made her a Minster of something.

I still didn't understand Abiy. How many women ministers you have in Kenya? @kazikazi, in Tanzania too?
6 women out off the total 21, Kenya
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:16pm On Oct 25, 2018
forgiveness:

What is national youth service? grin

It's national services, by the youth. wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 4:27pm On Oct 25, 2018
forgiveness:

What is national youth service? grin
NYS
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 25, 2018
rvp2018:
Let me try to make some sense out of this rant. Kenya SGR is outright success. Close to Kenya - you got Ethiopia to compare us with - Ethiopia built a electrified (albeit 2nd class rail) but their trains are stalling mid-way and they are still doing one train from Adis to Djibouti. Kenya we are well onto the 12-14 trains (both passengers) - each doing a round trip. In one year - our SGR has already reached 5yrs projections.

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/business/article/2001288487/sgr-makes-sh10-billion-loss-in-first-year

SGR makes Sh10 billion loss in first year
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 25, 2018
Yobeezy:

The same Chinese contractors are the ones who built your crap SGR with 'latrine' looking station that most Nigerians went enraged to underrate it cursing your lifeless government,Kenya's SGR was built at a lower cost relatively than that of Nigeria's and it's more beautiful than yours.
Even Wode Maya and some of the Nigerians living in Nairobi attested that,stop this whack jealousy,why didn't you tell the same Chinese contractors to build a spacious SGR like that of Kenya and also Ethiopia.

Your capital Abuja isn't that effective for most economic activities and that's why most Nigerians rush to Lagos to grasp for the little opportunities there
Kibera's condition is even better than that of your makoko slum water.

The funniest stuff here is SGR in Nigeria is built by both Nigerians and Chinese not only Chinese, but we also have the technology and we maintain it, Nigerians drive the SGR, there is a reason why many foreigners can't compete with Nigerians in Nigeria and outside Nigeria, we have a lot of skillful people both trained locally and abroad.

our capital is not for business activities just like Washington is not for business activities, there is a reason while lagos and California and newyork are both economic cities of US and Nigeria, not everybody lives in the capital city in Nigeria just like the whole of Kenya lives in Nairobi

Kibera conditions isn't better than MOKOKO literally everybody living in Kibera lives on a dump site, they get their food and eat from a dump site. DAMN and this slum is situated in a capital city. disgusting.

if you want the edited and photoshopped version of lagos to attract tourist like you guys do then check out this pic.

https://www.nairaland.com/4807815/dubai-fication-lagos
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 7:09pm On Oct 25, 2018
CNN's Richard Quest in Nairobi, today 10:00pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOTrW5brvog
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 7:12pm On Oct 25, 2018
KENYA
SAMBURU

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 7:15pm On Oct 25, 2018
thebosstrevor:

The funniest stuff here is SGR in Nigeria is built by both Nigerians and Chinese not only Chinese, but we also have the technology and we maintain it, Nigerians drive the SGR, there is a reason why many foreigners can't compete with Nigerians in Nigeria and outside Nigeria, we have a lot of skillful people both trained locally and abroad.

our capital is not for business activities just like Washington is not for business activities, their is a reason while lagos and California and newyork are both economic cities of US and Nigeria, not everybody lives in the capital city in Nigeria just like the whole of Kenya lives in Nairobi

Kibera conditions isn't better than MOKOKO literally everybody living in Kibera lives on a dump site, they get their food and eat from a dumpsite. DAMN and this slum is situated in a capital city. diguesting.

It's like you and Nowenuse are jobless. Why not ignore the worthless Kenyans like the other 1million+ Nigerian monikers on this forum. Just ignore them and don't give them attention. They are too worthless for our attention

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 7:21pm On Oct 25, 2018
KENYA
TEA GROWING AREAS

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 7:30pm On Oct 25, 2018
thebosstrevor:

our capital is not for business activities just like Washington is not for business activities, there is a reason while lagos and California and newyork are both economic cities of US and Nigeria, not everybody lives in the capital city in Nigeria just like the whole of Kenya lives in Nairobi

Kibera conditions isn't better than MOKOKO literally everybody living in Kibera lives on a dump site, they get their food and eat from a dump site. DAMN and this slum is situated in a capital city. disgusting.

if you want the edited and photoshopped version of lagos to attract tourist like you guys do then check out this pic.

Seems you're behind news, Now this is the latest updates....

Kenya's Vision 2030 goals could be realised before the target date if the current benefits accruing from the Standard Gauge Railway (SGR) are anything to go by.

A year after its inauguration, the SGR is on the path to steering Kenya to greater heights of economic development. Nothing exemplifies this better than the fact that since July 10, 2018, SGR has been operating 14 freight trains daily between Nairobi and Mombasa.

With each train carrying up to 54 vehicles, transporting 108 Twenty-Foot Equivalent Unit (TEU) containers per train in a single direction from Mombasa to Nairobi, this translates to 756 TEU containers a day.

In effect, the transportation capacity has increased seven times, compared to two freight trains operated every day at the beginning of the year. Still, more good news is on the way, with the projection that 28 freight trains will be operated daily at the end of the year.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/mobile/amp/article/2001289015/rail-to-help-kenya-achieve-higher-economic-growth&ved=2ahUKEwicuaHQmqLeAhVFKBoKHdTSA3sQFjADegQICRAB&usg=AOvVaw0cDi2GKg7w1TrMtHjmviHU&ampcf=1

At 14 cargo trains, the Nairobi-Mombasa SGR has already hit its 2025 container transportation target as per its original design plan. This means it has achieved its eight-year target in one year – which is quite an impressive accomplishment.

With such success, positive impact of the SGR on the Kenyan economy are likely to be felt soon and its objective to grow the country’s GDP by 1.5% will be realised earlier than expected owing to the following after-effects...
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.constructionkenya.com/3383/positive-impact-sgr-kenyan-economy/&ved=2ahUKEwicuaHQmqLeAhVFKBoKHdTSA3sQFjAAegQIBhAB&usg=AOvVaw0UbHh5o51WMAbFvaPaESU2

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
Kur17:

Seems you're behind news, Now this is the latest updates....

Kenya's Vision 2030 goals could be realised before the target date if the current benefits accruing from the Standard Gauge Railway (SGR) are anything to go by.

A year after its inauguration, the SGR is on the path to steering Kenya to greater heights of economic development. Nothing exemplifies this better than the fact that since July 10, 2018, SGR has been operating 14 freight trains daily between Nairobi and Mombasa.

With each train carrying up to 54 vehicles, transporting 108 Twenty-Foot Equivalent Unit (TEU) containers per train in a single direction from Mombasa to Nairobi, this translates to 756 TEU containers a day.

In effect, the transportation capacity has increased seven times, compared to two freight trains operated every day at the beginning of the year. Still, more good news is on the way, with the projection that 28 freight trains will be operated daily at the end of the year.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/mobile/amp/article/2001289015/rail-to-help-kenya-achieve-higher-economic-growth&ved=2ahUKEwicuaHQmqLeAhVFKBoKHdTSA3sQFjADegQICRAB&usg=AOvVaw0cDi2GKg7w1TrMtHjmviHU&ampcf=1

At 14 cargo trains, the Nairobi-Mombasa SGR has already hit its 2025 container transportation target as per its original design plan. This means it has achieved its eight-year target in one year – which is quite an impressive accomplishment.

With such success, positive impact of the SGR on the Kenyan economy are likely to be felt soon and its objective to grow the country’s GDP by 1.5% will be realised earlier than expected owing to the following after-effects...
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.constructionkenya.com/3383/positive-impact-sgr-kenyan-economy/&ved=2ahUKEwicuaHQmqLeAhVFKBoKHdTSA3sQFjAAegQIBhAB&usg=AOvVaw0UbHh5o51WMAbFvaPaESU2

stop all your analysis. it seems you guys(kenyans) are looking for validation from Nigerians or the west, if you believe Kenya is better than Nigeria, there will be no need for validation. actions speak louder than voice
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 7:48pm On Oct 25, 2018
darfay:

It's like you and Nowenuse are jobless. Why not ignore the worthless Kenyans like the other 1million+ Nigerian monikers on this forum. Just ignore them and don't give them attention. They are too worthless for our attention

Are you their commander here?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
kikuyu1:

Ethiopia is the China of Africa. Like China, it traces its history back thousands of years and considers itself a regional giant. Like China 30 years ago, it has a serious development plan based on raising health and educational standards, improving farm yields and industrialisation with the help of foreign capital. Unfortunately, also like China, it has an authoritarian government that represses its people to stay in power .

So having a female president is a show of things to come…by the way the biggest economy in Europe is doing well.. cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 25, 2018
thebosstrevor:

Guy am i seeing jealousy here? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2275) (2276) (2277) (2278) (2279) (2280) (2281) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.