Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,059 members, 7,849,282 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:50 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2377) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6265086 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2374) (2375) (2376) (2377) (2378) (2379) (2380) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Mehn! Someone give naijalander a job.

Hater.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 14, 2018
Kenyanstar:

grin grin grin I sayed it before and will say it again, you are just an immature brat with access to free bundles...... The same Nigerian talking about land is the Nigeria that doesnt own even a single oil block in their own country. All the oil is owned by white masters with a few connected politicians and oligarchs acting as puppets for their masters leaving Nigeria a slave to its own resources. Over 50 years yet Nigeria has failed t ;Do wrestle even a share of its oil resource for the benefit of its people.

Im guessing these are the delta avengers or whatever they call themselves. You just wonder whether the govt is always asleep when such people arm themselves. Nigeria is a very useless thing.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 14, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 14, 2018
Kur17:

Hii ni bangi sasa, dictatorship is boiling up in him, tomorrow you might hear Tanzanians have been ordered to eat only cashew nuts until further directions

Chemistry must be bad for leadership. Instead of the guy lowering the price or even exporting.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 14, 2018
naijalander:

Hater.

grin
hater ni wewe

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:14pm On Nov 14, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Yeah he fired two ministers, disbanded the cashew nut board and ordered the soldiers to eat all the cashew nuts! These niggas! The govt fixes an unrealistic price, companies and citizens refuse to buy and then he orders the military to buy the whole stock and eat it. You just feel like landing in Tz with a black mamba.

Lol

I am not even shocked, ''Dr'' Magufuli is a fool.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 14(m): 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2018
Kur17:
Latest World Economic outlook report 2018~

Kenya's economy to grow at 6%
Ghana 6.3%
Ethiopian 7.5%
Tanzania 5.8%
Nigeria 1.9%
South Africa 0.8

I SEE THE KENYANS ARE USING SA TO FIGHT THEIR BATTLE WITH NIGERIA, please leave South africa out of yo little war.
Kenya must be worried about Ethiopia, currently the biggest econkmy in east africa is Ethiopia, not Kenya. Please get the facts right and stop using SA to try to be relevant.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 14, 2018
gallivant:

Lol

I am not even shocked, ''Dr'' Magufuli is a fool.

Total fool

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:17pm On Nov 14, 2018
Kur17:

Hii ni bangi sasa, dictatorship is boiling up in him, tomorrow you might hear Tanzanians have been ordered to eat only cashew nuts until further directions

Let's say this actually happened hypothetically, would you be shocked? Lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 14, 2018
14:

I SEE THE KENYANS ARE USING SA TO FIGHT THEIR BATTLE WITH NIGERIA, please leave South africa out of yo little war.
Kenya must be worried about Ethiopia, currently the biggest econkmy in east africa is Ethiopia, not Kenya. Please get the facts right and stop using SA to try to be relevant.

Dont be worried. You wont hit 0 or -ve %. Chill.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2018
14:

Ethiopia still has one TV and radio station. We take Somalis more seriously before we consider Ethiopians as an economic threat.

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:21pm On Nov 14, 2018
naijalander:

Hater.

Aren't you an ''expatriate'' yourself?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 14, 2018
Hong Kongese learning from the Kenyans

The World's best in this trade

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 8:25pm On Nov 14, 2018
gallivant:

Let's say this actually happened hypothetically, would you be shocked? Lol

Hahaa no, it's actually expected
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 14, 2018
gallivant:

Ethiopia still has one TV and radio station. We take Somalis more seriously before we consider Ethiopians as an economic threat.

grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 14(m): 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Rwanda is not overrated IMO. They have what it takes with the exception of we cant be so sure what will happen when finally the slim tall man leaves power. You never know, they may just reboot to 94.

I dont know whats the fuss about Rwanda, a country of 10m with a $10bn economy, thats very little compare to Botswana with only 2.3m population and a GDP of $17bn. I would focus more on botswana and forget about this Rwanda.

https://tradingeconomics.com/rwanda/gdp

https://tradingeconomics.com/botswana/gdp

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2018
14:

Tell it to the source
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 14, 2018
14:

I dont know whats the fuss about Rwanda, a country of 10m with a $10bn economy, thats very little compare to Botswana with only 2.3m population and a GDP of $17bn. I would focus more on botswana and forget about this Rwanda.

TADA ! You nailed it homie.

However, Rwanda with its 10 bn would still colonize Botswana.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 8:31pm On Nov 14, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Chemistry must be bad for leadership. Instead of the guy lowering the price or even exporting.

It's as if he'll force another country to buy them... the guy is drunk with powers
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2018
14:

Such mentality is what people like you had about countries like Singapore and Dubai 20-30 years ago.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 14, 2018
Kirinyaga County, Kenya

Jeans and Boots Festival

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 14(m): 8:36pm On Nov 14, 2018
gallivant:

https://tradingeconomics.com/kenya/gdp

https://tradingeconomics.com/ethiopia/gdp

Lets talk facts and not fixion.

Who is bigger between these two countries? If Kenyans convince me that they are bigger than Ethiopia, maybe i can start listening to them, but for now, kenyans must just sit down. You claim to be a potential big economy in africa but you are huffing and puffing in your own region, please take a sit.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2018
14:

Rwanda grows at over 7%
Botswana 4%

What matters is where you are going...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 8:39pm On Nov 14, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

I can see your iq is very low .it does not matter if the person is black white yellow green or purple as long as he's willing to build the country developed the country and give people jobs. This is the biggest problem with nigeria's today they are waiting for a black nigeria to come and develop the country for them but the truth of the matter most nigerians will rather invest in other countries than to invest in nigeria just take a trip to ghana south africa or even kenya and see what I am saying there are more than 10 million nigerians in other african countries and they are investing in those countries. The colour of the person skin does not matter is what he can bring to the table which matters. A lot of nigerian people are not going to invest in nigeria just look at professors in nigeria over 75% of their children are out of the country so do you think they will invest in the country. Hell no

ooooh yes....it matters.....
we are not all the same people...
to hell with white people.....!!!! angry angry

fvck the world and anyybody else.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2018
Kur17:

Rwanda grows at over 7%
Botswana 4%

What matters is where you are going...

Botswana is mineral rich, Rwanda has none!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 8:48pm On Nov 14, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Botswana is mineral rich, Rwanda has none!

Actually the future of mineral dependant economies are bleak

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 14, 2018
Kur17:

Actually the future of mineral dependant economies are bleak

Yaah, the curse of natural resources. Actual studies have confirmed that the resource curse is an actual empirical fact. There is an inverse statistical relationship between natural resource based exports and growth rates.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 14, 2018
So Turkana finally has a university.

O hail devolution

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 14, 2018
A farmhouse hotel in Tigoni, Kiambu County, Kenya

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Slaveryisgood: 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2018
14:

I've been telling you Zulus, these Kenyans are not your friends grin. They have a lot of hate and anger for you . You thought they were fighting Nigeria but they are fighting you indirectly but are too scared to come clean , see how every little post becomes about South Africa at the end cheesy. Kenyans despise you secretly more than we dislike you openly . These stupid masai believe that since their tiny 80bn economy grew at 7% , it will soon rule Africa grin . Malawi economy grew about 8% ten years ago and Malawi can't even speak when South Africa left alone naija , these charcoals are too stupid to realise that even if naija and South Africa don't grow for 10years , their starving masai land will still be about Nairobi and mombasa and the rest of the starving population, whilst the two countries remain who they are in the continent cheesy. You guys should be scared , in 10 years the massais will be better than you with their little middle class and poor population and two developed cities grin.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2018
The famous Watamu Treehouse along Watamu Beach, Kenyan Coast.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2018
what the hell is that changa stuff...??...

and why are you people brewing it out of gutter water...?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2374) (2375) (2376) (2377) (2378) (2379) (2380) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.