Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,046 members, 7,849,225 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:43 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6264980 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2376) (2377) (2378) (2379) (2380) (2381) (2382) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:54pm On Nov 14, 2018
This sick kiberans will come back here and spew out rubbish,This is how taisha maria got beaten..
Kenya is backward

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 14, 2018
Kazikazi:
This sick kiberans will come back here and spew out rubbish,This is how taisha maria got beaten..
Kenya is backward

You are done! grin grin grin

Cashew Nuts for hungry Tanzanian soldiers grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Slaveryisgood: 9:57pm On Nov 14, 2018
gallivant:

You are a racist ugly bitch. wink

As long as you agree that you are stupid and lazy grin. Black South Africa were slaves about two decades back yet they have a bigger middle class, better living standards, higher literacy rate, better income etc grin. What were you idiots doing since 1963. We had military rule that caused us stagnation, what is your excuse . One of you said we don't own our oil , so never make the mineral excuse again grin, we have equal opportunities . You are just typical stupid bantus grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 14, 2018
Kazikazi:
Who don't have a running train? Do you know we have the longest railway network in east Africa?

Magufuli needs a long network to run his errands.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Slaveryisgood: 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2018
Kazikazi:
Kenya is backward

These dumb kiberians will run today, they are being hit from all over , in Kenya streets grin, online by tanzanians , Nigerians and now even South Africa is seeing the light on the envy and wickedness of these dark souls of africa grin. Let them run back to turkana. No one likes these fools not even their cops grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2018
gallivant:

Ethiopia still has one TV and radio station. We take Somalis more seriously before we consider Ethiopians as an economic threat.

True? Its good to use stats but we shouldn't abandon sense. English, even in Addis is a problem. Their productivity level in any sector compared to us is wayyyyy low.
Most flower farmers who moved there for the lower wages want to return. Despite the labour savings their inherent slowness in all factors of flower farming made their operations less competitive than here!
In many ways Ethiopia is still stuck on n the 90s. Things we take for granted here, liberal politics, ease of banking and mobile money are still a mystery. As for free floated currency? Fuggedaboudit! The birr is at least 30% overvalued.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 14, 2018
The World’s First 100% recycled marine plastic & flip-flop boat in Lamu, Kenyan Coast

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 10:11pm On Nov 14, 2018
Slaveryisgood:

I've been telling you Zulus, these Kenyans are not your friends grin. They have a lot of hate and anger for you . You thought they were fighting Nigeria but they are fighting you indirectly but are too scared to come clean , see how every little post becomes about South Africa at the end cheesy. Kenyans despise you secretly more than we dislike you openly . These stupid masai believe that since their tiny 80bn economy grew at 7% , it will soon rule Africa grin . Malawi economy grew about 8% ten years ago and Malawi can't even speak when South Africa left alone naija , these charcoals are too stupid to realise that even if naija and South Africa don't grow for 10years , their starving masai land will still be about Nairobi and mombasa and the rest of the starving population, whilst the two countries remain who they are in the continent cheesy. You guys should be scared , in 10 years the massais will be better than you with their little middle class and poor population and two developed cities grin.

Its true what they say: lack of intelligence can be forgiven. Boorishness can't as its an inescapable character flaw. Don't respond! You wouldn't understand even at gunpoint!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 14, 2018
So there's this brand new resort in Kisumu county Kenya that goes by the name -.-. .. .- .-.. .- in Morse Code.

Lol, you can translate that one. Dont want to be banned again by the stupid bot.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:12pm On Nov 14, 2018
Kazikazi:
Pwaaaaaaa....
A Kenyan stupidity again! You can't tell the difference btn peanuts and cashew nuts!!? Ho ho ho ho
Then you want to lecture us about agro businesses?
Pwaaaa..

How many overpriced bags did you buy? Even after communism failed you are still practicing price controls? Primitive dullards.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:14pm On Nov 14, 2018
bantudra:

i dont know anything about kenyas economy,because i simply dont care....but i know every economy always peek....

Just shut up, economies don't peek. You say you have your own company? Lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:15pm On Nov 14, 2018
Slaveryisgood:

These dumb kiberians will run today, they are being hit from all over , in Kenya streets grin, online by tanzanians , Nigerians and now even South Africa is seeing the light on the envy and wickedness of these dark souls of africa grin. Let them run back to turkana. No one likes these fools not even their cops grin
They are the dumbest...
I remember I raised a point here about Kenyan Airways, I explained in simple language how foolish it is to fly a dreamliner to USA with 45 passengers on board.TashaMaria argued strongly,he said Kenyans are business wise and so forth.But numbers can't lie..
What happened today?
Kenyan airways canceled New York flights may be until march.may be they will resume.This is what I advised and I repeat..
Kenya should sell the remaining few planes they possess, then use the cash for modernizing agriculture especially in Turkana.You will thank me later.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2018
Slaveryisgood:

As long as you agree that you are stupid and lazy grin. Black South Africa were slaves about two decades back yet they have a bigger middle class, better living standards, higher literacy rate, better income etc grin. What were you idiots doing since 1963. We had military rule that caused us stagnation, what is your excuse . One of you said we don't own our oil , so never make the mineral excuse again grin, we have equal opportunities . You are just typical stupid bantus grin

I called you an ugly stupid bitch. South Africa has nothing to do with your ugliness. Stop looking for backup.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 14, 2018
Kazikazi:
They are the dumbest...
I remember I raised a point here about Kenyan Airways, I explained in simple language how foolish it is to fly a dreamliner to USA with 45 passengers on board.TashaMaria argued strongly,he said Kenyans are business wise and so forth.But numbers can't lie..
What happened today?
Kenyan airways canceled New York flights may be until march.may be they will resume.This is what I advised and I repeat..
Kenya should sell the remaining few planes they possess, then use the cash for modernizing agriculture especially in Turkana.You will thank me later.

You are wanking over stuff that doesnt concern you. Cancelling a flight is a small issue compared to forcing an entire nation's army to eat all cashew nuts from all the farmers. We gonna work on that route and you'll still be struggling with your four planes. Its the same thing you had been singing about our new SGR passenger service.

How far does your farthest plane fly? Shinyanga?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:21pm On Nov 14, 2018
Kazikazi:
They are the dumbest...
What happened today?

Tell us about Air Tanzania, and her 3 planes. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:22pm On Nov 14, 2018
gallivant:

How many overpriced bags did you buy? Even after communism failed you are still practicing price controls? Primitive dullards.
So a Kenyan wanted to come,buy it cheap and make millions?
Pwaaaa..we are more intelligent.
The gov will buy,process it and resell again.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 14, 2018
Kazikazi:

When will you stop lying? Who will the govt sell to? No one in Tanzania will buy, except your soldiers who are buying it at gun point.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:28pm On Nov 14, 2018
Kazikazi:

Can you read? How many overpriced bags did you buy? Why can't a Tanzanian buy it cheap and make millions? Retards. We own you dullards.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:31pm On Nov 14, 2018
TayserMahri:

You are wanking over stuff that doesnt concern you. Cancelling a flight is a small issue compared to forcing an entire nation's soldiers to imbibe all cashew nuts from all the farmers. We gonna work on that route and you'll still be struggling with your four planes. Its the same thing you had been singing about our new SGR passenger service.

How far does your farthest plane fly? Shinyanga?
Airline business its out of your reach.No corrupt government can do airline business.Just try to think about it...
Ethiopia is uncorrupt..
Rwanda is uncorrupt..
Namibia is uncorrupt..
Mauritius is uncorrupt...
Morocco is uncorrupt...
Tanzania is getting there...
Then compare it with corrupted nations...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:35pm On Nov 14, 2018
Kazikazi:
Airline business its out of your reach.No corrupt government can do airline business.Just try to think about it...
Ethiopia is uncorrupt..
Rwanda is uncorrupt..
Namibia is uncorrupt..
Morocco is uncorrupt...

Tanzania has 4 planes, I choose corruption over that anyday.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:37pm On Nov 14, 2018
TayserMahri:

When will you stop lying? Who will the govt sell to? No one in Tanzania will buy, except your soldiers who are buying it at gun point.
Pwaaaa....
Who will buy? We have domestic and international market! The business people didn't want to pay much.So the gov took over the business.farmers are smiling...
Many nations are buying our high grade cashews.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:51pm On Nov 14, 2018
Kazikazi:
Pwaaaa....
Who will buy? We have domestic and international market! The business people didn't want to pay much.So the gov took over the business.farmers are smiling...

Nobody will buy overpriced nuts, that's why magufool intervened but even a student of economics will tell you price controls are stupid. If you had buyers, why would you fire Ministers and force the military to buy the produce.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 14, 2018
Kazikazi:
Pwaaaa....

You missed the memo. He said your soldiers will process the cashew nuts in their stomachs.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 14, 2018
Kazikazi:
Ethiopia is uncorrupt..
Rwanda is uncorrupt..
Namibia is uncorrupt..
Morocco is uncorrupt...

Instead of your new theory, lets see what you can do with 4 planes.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 14(m): 11:55pm On Nov 14, 2018
14:

https://tradingeconomics.com/kenya/gdp

https://tradingeconomics.com/ethiopia/gdp

Lets talk facts and not fixion.

Who is bigger between these two countries? If Kenyans convince me that they are bigger than Ethiopia, maybe i can start listening to them, but for now, kenyans must just sit down. You claim to be a potential big economy in africa but you are huffing and puffing in your own region, please take a sit
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:18am On Nov 15, 2018
kikuyu1:

We posted the true rankings at least 7 x!!

Show me again or I don't believe. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:25am On Nov 15, 2018
14:

Who is bigger between these two countries? If Kenyans convince me that they are bigger than Ethiopia, maybe i can start listening to them, but for now, kenyans must just sit down. You claim to be a potential big economy in africa but you are huffing and puffing in your own region, please take a sit

Who is bigger? They have twice our population and twice the landmass. smiley

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:26am On Nov 15, 2018
Yobeezy:

When it comes to offering quality education standards,most Nigerian universities are ranked lower than Kenyan universities,this one has been said many times in this thread but you people are just full of ignorance and narcissism.

Our universities offer more quality education than yours and that's even why just recently Kenya was ranked first in Africa by UN in producing highly skilled and productive human capital making our university graduates to work in any part of the world.

Our best public universities which are University of Nairobi,kenyatta university,Jkuat,egerton and moi are enough for your 200+ plus congested uuniversities.
Just ask a Nigerian studying in daystar,UoN or Strathmore university.

Stop this nonsence and show me the current ranking.

If you overrated universities are for Nigeria's 200+ universities, the ranking would have shown but you lied.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:27am On Nov 15, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Will 200 million Nigerians be able to study in 0 universities?

Only when the ranking is done by lying Kenyans here. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:28am On Nov 15, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Kenya has 1 University in the top 10. How many does Nigeria have?

Kenya has 2 or 3 (depending on which ranking you use) universities serving 45 million people, how many people do your 7 universities serve?

Only two universities out of 50! Poor Kenyans. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danzysb(m): 12:32am On Nov 15, 2018
Kenya's can't be compared to Nigeria any aspect when did they start making noise angry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 15, 2018
14:

This was bound to happen! I saw it coming. When we beat Naija in this thread all of a sudden Africans would want to muscle up with Kenya.

Good luck with that!

Without asking for it, we are now the most popular and sought after Africans.

We dont CLAIM to be a potential big economy. We are a 'big' economy in Africa, first and foremost, and second and secondmost, you are the one huffing and puffing about it. We just rest easy on the matter as though we are the sole inhabitants of the universe. I told someone here before that in Kenya we dont need agent motivation. We are perfectly cool, with or without competitors!

Where do we start on the Ethiopia issue? You quoted a site with wrong figures like all poor students do. They had briefly surpassed us a few yrs back but that quickly changed and we went back above them. Dont let the GDP fool you like it fools many, they need double Kenya's GDP to enjoy the same quality of life as Kenyans because they are double our population. However, before I forget, we usually consider Ethiopians as a wise old man that we truly respect. I think in return they consider us as insanely gifted prodigies who came from nowhere and now run things everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2376) (2377) (2378) (2379) (2380) (2381) (2382) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.