Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,037 members, 7,863,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:09 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6291000 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2375) (2376) (2377) (2378) (2379) (2380) (2381) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2018
Slaveryisgood:

I've been telling you Zulus, these Kenyans are not your friends grin. They have a lot of hate and anger for you . You thought they were fighting Nigeria but they are fighting you indirectly but are too scared to come clean , see how every little post becomes about South Africa at the end cheesy. Kenyans despise you secretly more than we dislike you openly . These stupid masai believe that since their tiny 80bn economy grew at 7% , it will soon rule Africa grin . Malawi economy grew about 8% ten years ago and Malawi can't even speak when South Africa left alone naija , these charcoals are too stupid to realise that even if naija and South Africa don't grow for 10years , their starving masai land will still be about Nairobi and mombasa and the rest of the starving population, whilst the two countries remain who they are in the continent cheesy. You guys should be scared , in 10 years the massais will be better than you with their little middle class and poor population and two developed cities grin.

You cant speak like this to your colonial masters South Africa. You should be kneeling

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 9:16pm On Nov 14, 2018
you kenyans are very strange indeed.... undecided undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 9:18pm On Nov 14, 2018
Karen estate

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 9:19pm On Nov 14, 2018
TayserMahiri:

You cant speak like this to your colonial masters South Africa. You should be kneeling

in case you kenyans dont understand economics....every economy always peek....europes and americas own has already peeked long ago...
chinas own will peek too....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 9:20pm On Nov 14, 2018
Slaveryisgood:

I've been telling you Zulus, these Kenyans are not your friends grin. They have a lot of hate and anger for you . You thought they were fighting Nigeria but they are fighting you indirectly but are too scared to come clean , see how every little post becomes about South Africa at the end cheesy. Kenyans despise you secretly more than we dislike you openly . These stupid masai believe that since their tiny 80bn economy grew at 7% , it will soon rule Africa grin . Malawi economy grew about 8% ten years ago and Malawi can't even speak when South Africa left alone naija , these charcoals are too stupid to realise that even if naija and South Africa don't grow for 10years , their starving masai land will still be about Nairobi and mombasa and the rest of the starving population, whilst the two countries remain who they are in the continent cheesy. You guys should be scared , in 10 years the massais will be better than you with their little middle class and poor population and two developed cities grin.

We know you're calling for a backup grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 9:21pm On Nov 14, 2018
Kur17:
Karen estate

what the hell is wrong with you kenyans....why do you love admiering other peoples stuffs....??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 14, 2018
EVERYONE knows KENYANESE

Even BVB ma TEAM cool

And tanzanians stop with the jealousy.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 14, 2018
bantudra:
you kenyans are very strange indeed.... undecided undecided

Not another hug again nigga. You can hug a transformer today.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Slaveryisgood: 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Yaah, the curse of natural resources. Actual studies have confirmed that the resource curse is an actual empirical fact. There is an inverse statistical relationship between natural resource based exports and growth rates.

I notice whenever the masai fail to perform they blame lack of natural resources grin. Tell me why is it that the Forbes influential and rich African list was dominated by Nigerians and South Africans, and none of the people mentioned had any shares in any oil block or gold mine grin. All we saw were ICT, agro processing, etc. What is your excuse for not showing up to play ? . Being the most skilled African country one would expect you to have the biggest middle class since most of you are employable or capable of creating jobs undecided. One would expect you to dominate the innovative and rich list of Africa . Are you only smart and skilled amongst your fellow kiberians,? cheesy. I know you will make the excuse of the Nigeria population, what is your excuse with South Africa then? They have way more middle class and rich people even though they don't own any of the gold and diamonds and only started generating a proper living 25 year back compared to your 1963 uhuru grin. Kenyans grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2018
bantudra:

what the hell is wrong with you kenyans....why do you love admiering other peoples stuffs....??

Are they yours or are they in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2018
bantudra:

in case you kenyans dont understand economics....every economy always peek....europes and americas own has already peeked long ago...
chinas own will peek too....

and?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2018
Kur17:

tahhh...we dont need backup....nigeria its his own continent....

i opened a thread sayin nigeria should separate from africa and other nigerians shouted me down....

i dont give 2fvcks for you kenyans....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 9:24pm On Nov 14, 2018
TayserMahiri:

and?

yours will peek too....gerrit...??

thinkin that you will overtake others is silly.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 14, 2018
Slaveryisgood:

I notice whenever the masai fail to perform they blame lack of natural resources grin. Tell me why is it that the Forbes influential and rich African list was dominated by Nigerians and South Africans, and none of the people mentioned had any shares in any oil block or gold mine grin. All we saw were ICT, agro processing, etc. What is your excuse for not showing up to play ? . Being the most skilled African country one would expect you to have the biggest middle class since most of you are employable or capable of creating jobs undecided. One would expect you to dominate the innovative and rich list of Africa . Are you only smart and skilled amongst your fellow kiberians,? cheesy. I know you will make the excuse of the Nigeria population, what is your excuse with South Africa then? They have way more middle class and rich people even though they don't own any of the gold and diamonds and only started generating a proper living 25 year back compared to your 1963 uhuru grin. Kenyans grin

I just feel like replying to Nowe. This moniker is worn out.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2018
bantudra:

yours will peek too....gerrit...??

thinkin that you will overtake others is silly.....

People do get overtaken if they fail to kaa rada.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2018
This aptly means that Kenya can fund Nigeria's education budget from our charter tour flights alone.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:32pm On Nov 14, 2018
kikuyu1:
Rvp2018, I told you JPM was a genius! Ati he ordered the army to BUY ALL THE TZ PEANUTS!! Meanwhile, here Kiunjuri gave sugar companies 6 months to get back in the black.
Its true what you said about concentrating on high value crops. As far back as 2005 Kibaki told Western leaders sugar WAS DONE PERMANENTLY! Fragmented farms, inefficiencies and expensive processes make our sugar too expensive. He advised to shift to palm oil but only a handful did and are laughing all THE WAY TO THE BANK!!
Pwaaaaaaa....
A Kenyan stupidity again! You can't tell the difference btn peanuts and cashew nuts!!? Ho ho ho ho
Then you want to lecture us about agro businesses?
Pwaaaa..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 9:32pm On Nov 14, 2018
TayserMahiri:

People do get overtaken if they fail to kaa rada.

i dont know anything about kenyas economy,because i simply dont care....but i know every economy always peek....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Slaveryisgood: 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2018
TayserMahiri:

You stupid massais can't fool me , I know you secretly envy and hate South Africa as much as you envy and hate naija if not more grin. Whose colonial master?. Why not worry about the British whom you claim to have driven away with your mau Mau uprising yet they still rule over you and the Kenyatta family grin. They are in your backyard enslaving your lazy asses and pushing many of you to kibera and turkana grin. Stupid masai.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 9:35pm On Nov 14, 2018
Slaveryisgood:

You stupid massais can't fool me , I know you secretly envy and hate South Africa as much as you envy and hate naija if not more grin. Whose colonial master?. Why not worry about the British whom you claim to have driven away with your mau Mau uprising yet they still rule over you and the Kenyatta family grin. They are in your backyard enslaving your lazy asses and pushing many of you to kibera and turkana grin. Stupid masai.

i saw a documentary about that mao mao stuff...british hit them so hard,you couldnt believe it....they had to run to the bushes....

it was like using canons against flies.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Slaveryisgood: 9:38pm On Nov 14, 2018
TayserMahiri:

I just feel like replying to Nowe. This moniker is worn out.

Stupid masai can't give a proper explanation why they are playing catchup to 25 year olds grin, all they can do is hate and give us 2030 predictions from the uk grin. Why are you behind South Africans in literacy, riches and middle class ?. You can't compare to Nigeria when you can't even deal with people who only got a fair playing ground two years ago grin. South Africa of yesterday giving the masai a headache grin. When I call you lazy and stupid, people will say I'm racist grin.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:38pm On Nov 14, 2018
Slaveryisgood:

Nigeria is Africa's biggest threat. Don't bother the South Africans, they are not drowning in the Mediterranean escaping poverty and terrorism. Stay focused.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:39pm On Nov 14, 2018
Slaveryisgood:

Stupid masai can't give a proper explanation why they are playing catchup to 25 year olds grin, all they can do is hate and give us 2030 predictions from the uk grin. Why are you behind South Africans in literacy, riches and middle class ?. You can't compare to Nigeria when you can't even deal with people who only got a fair playing ground two years ago grin. South Africa of yesterday giving the masai a headache grin. When I call you lazy and stupid, people will say I'm racist grin.

You are a racist ugly bitch. wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Not another hug again nigga. You can hug a transformer today.

chai...look how you people dey copy us...since when kenyans say hug transformer...??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Where do you get the moral fiber to wake in the morning and start arguing with countries that are one or two steps ahead of you? You do realize you are arguing over countries with actual running trains on the ground? You need delusion therapy.
Who don't have a running train? Do you know we have the longest railway network in east Africa?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2018
gallivant:

You are a racist ugly bitch. wink

buhuhu....cry us a river....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Slaveryisgood: 9:44pm On Nov 14, 2018
Kur17:

Why are everyone of your posts always ending with painment about South Africa grin. If you are not openly wishing for a Zimbabwe for them , you are constantly displaying rubbish news with the end ....It's even better than South Africa grin. Why Kenya, why grin. Why all the hate , envy and painment grin. We are all progressing in our own ways but you won't see other countries going .......It's even better than Kenya own grin, that's because no one cares about your irrelevant country as the South African here has clearly told your stupid asses. Fighting Nigeria by secretly letting out your hatred for South Africa has been exposed grin. Stop hiding and tell the Zulus your true feelings masai grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:48pm On Nov 14, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Hey, I like your union. Your president has ordered the military to eat all the cashew nuts Tanzania produces.
Pwaaaa..

FYI, the government will buy,process it,and resell.We took out ministers because they let down the farmers. The army trucks will transport it.So next time tell your fellow kiberans,we don't just have beans and maize but we have wines,cashew nuts,seaweeds,cotton,tea,coffee,spices,rice,sisal,wheat etc.
We are not a hungry nation like Kenya.Ours is food sufficient.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 14, 2018
bantudra:

chai...look how you people dey copy us...since when kenyans say hug transformer...??

Who told u Nigerians originated the phrase? Your transformers cant harm anyone because they have no power.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 14, 2018
Kazikazi:
Pwaaaa..

FYI, the government will buy,process it,and resell.We took out ministers because they let down the farmers. The army trucks will transport it.So next time tell your fellow kiberans,we don't just have beans and maize but we have wines,cashew nuts,seaweeds,cotton,tea,coffee,spices,rice,sisal,wheat etc.
We are not a hungry nation like Kenya.Ours is food sufficient.

Dont lie wankwank. Your emaciated soldiers are to eat cashew nuts for the next one year with no substitutes

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Slaveryisgood: 9:52pm On Nov 14, 2018
bantudra:

i saw a documentary about that mao mao stuff...british hit them so hard,you couldnt believe it....they had to run to the bushes....

it was like using canons against flies.....

Lol we have all seen plenty of documentaries about how the skinny looking charcoals ran for their lives at the sound of the first bullet grin. Masais why na . Why embarrass yourselves like that when at the end the British were still going to come back and push you back to kibera with their flower farms and shiny buildings grin. Turkanas why . I would respect shaka Zulu way better than these cowards , he single handedly won a battle against the British invaders without any guns unlike these charcoals, it's a pity the current Zulus aren't like him , very daft and lazy, they must have masai blood grin. Atlesst they seem to be waking up and taking the land unlike their jealous friends.

Masai you will remain the only slaves grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2375) (2376) (2377) (2378) (2379) (2380) (2381) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.