Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2435) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6242853 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2432) (2433) (2434) (2435) (2436) (2437) (2438) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:32am On Nov 19, 2018
darfay:

rvp20182 your lying black nyansh has been exposed. What a shame

Hahahaha! grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:33am On Nov 19, 2018
darfay:

Please anytime you quote him start the convo with "olodo rabata". I would do the same that should be the dumbos new name

Hahahaha! The guy na real olodo rabata. I no go lie. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 12:51am On Nov 19, 2018
Just30:
frustrated illiterate
since when did nestle become a Nigerian company
Nestle produce all of those same products in Ghana with the exception of Indomie and peak
If you mention milk in Ghana, everyone will mention Ideal and its brand Ghanaians want

ddumb dumb
Look at this useless illiterate Ghanaian? nestle is a Nigerian products? big criminal?We brought nestle products in your poverty country. olodo?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 12:56am On Nov 19, 2018
Just30:

Dude , stop typing
(the most biggest fool) is tautology
you've not seen him before, so don't claim it

are you 12
And who give a fvck about your opinion? I don't want to even know him ok? so keep your fvcking opinion to your fvcking self dick head?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 12:59am On Nov 19, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Just when I thought Yorubas were the only sane Nigerians then you say Afonjas are theirs? I thought all that shyt was for Igbos.
Some ignorant Igbos call the Yorubas Afonjas? and I don't even know what Afonjas means?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 1:05am On Nov 19, 2018
darfay:

Be deceiving yourselves. Over 60% of students in Ghanaian universities are Nigerians
Forget that black fool make him they mumu himself? them they call country, the idiot they bring him whack weak country for here?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by achimotan(m): 1:05am On Nov 19, 2018
jaycent:
Look at this useless illiterate Ghanaian? nestle is a Nigerian products? big criminal?We brought nestle products in your poverty country. olodo?

Stop embarrassing your self.Nestle has been in Ghana for over 50 years.As a matter of fact Ghana is the host of the west and central Africa regions
A simple Google search would help you

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 1:08am On Nov 19, 2018
achimotan:

Stop embarrassing your self.Nestle has been in Ghana for over 50 years.As a matter of fact Ghana is the host of the west and central Africa regions
A simple Google search would help you
Okay? but still can't find anything like that in Google. can you do that for me? Mr over sabi sabi!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by achimotan(m): 1:25am On Nov 19, 2018
+233(0)303-966-922 Login
logo
Toggle navigation
Directory

HomeDirectoryFood

Nestle Ghana Lmited
Website http://www.nestleghana.com
Facebook
GooglePlus

Description
Nestlé Ghana Limited started business in Ghana in 1957 under the trading name of Nestlé Products (Gh) Limited with the importation of Nestlé products such as milk and chocolates. In 1968, it was incorporated as Food Specialties (Gh) Limited to manufacture and market locally well known Nestlé brands. The company became Nestlé Ghana Limited in 1987. In 1971 the production of the IDEAL Milk and MILO started at the Tema Factory. The factory has since been further developed and now also produces CARNATION milks, CHOCOLIM, CHOCOMILO CEREVITA, CERELAC and NESCAFÉ 3 in 1. These products are not only produced for Ghana but also exported across West Africa. In 2003, Nestlé Ghana Ltd invested in a new warehouse, the Central Distribution centre, located next to the factory in Tema. The company also runs sales offices with warehouses in Kumasi, Takoradi, Koforidua and Tamale. The business activity of Nestlé Ghana Ltd is a direct contribution to the Ghanaian economy. For all these and other endeavours, Nestlé Ghana Ltd has been recognized by Government and other bodies as a responsible citizen.

Location Information
Location Tema
Region Greater Accra
Street Address
Postal Address Nestlé Consumer Services, PMB KIA Accra, Ghana
Contact Information
Name Nestle Ghana Lmited
Phone Number + 233 302-517020
Fax

Promasidor producers of cowbell milk and onga also have a factory in Ghana.You remind me of one of compatriots who once claimed Fan milk is produced from Nigeria and sold in Ghana.Meanwhile the company had been in Ghana for years and was even listed on the stock exchange.
Very soon you would claim products of Unilever and cadbury are not produced Ghana but are shipped from Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:27am On Nov 19, 2018
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:06am On Nov 19, 2018

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:55am On Nov 19, 2018
Kenya Forest Service

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:02am On Nov 19, 2018
darfay:

You are quite different from your pairs. But why do you kenyas hate fellow Africans. You follow and troll Nigerians on twitter,facebook,instagram and now to our Nairaland.you troll Tanzanians on Jami forum
Please tell us why you always hating
that is your opinion we don't hate anyone but we cant keep our mouths shut when people tell lies of kenya
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:08am On Nov 19, 2018
Ttipsy:
Nigeria is more developed, industrialized, Economic viable/larger markets, biggest cities, huge population, popular, tech now, than Kenya! Nairobi is just like Ikeja LGA. lol
ikeja mall will be a supermarket in Kenya or some shopping centre come to Kenya and see real shopping malls

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:50am On Nov 19, 2018
68816419:

like seriously, do u even know that Ibadan(Oyo state) is 11 times bigger than Nakuru in population and land mass, do u know that Ibadan is the capital of Oyo state, do you know that Ibadan have far more industries,malls, higher institutions than Nakuru,do you know that Ibadan is not all about CBD alone?

We are talking of development, not size. Ibadan is a huge sea of rusted iron sheets and mud houses. Nakuru is a well planned small modern city.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:51am On Nov 19, 2018
spendoon:
have you been there?
Have you been to Kenya?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:52am On Nov 19, 2018
Jay254:

Can't even get to Eldoret's level. The infrastructure development that has happened the last couple of years has been tremendous.
Their cities are mostly crap.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 5:54am On Nov 19, 2018
You're predictably an illeterate Nigerian who can't distinguish btw profit and revenues.I will respond to the banking nonsense in few hours with facts
forgiveness:

1. Safaricom didn't make $2.2b dollars revenue in 2017 which was last year. Instead, Safaricom made Sh45.1b revenue last year(see the first snapshot). It is not even up to 1b dollars after I converted it.

This accounts to 71% of total amount of revenue made by all the telecom in the whole of Kenya in 2017. (See snapshot 2 ) grin

Since, Sh45.1b account for 71% of revenue of all the telecom in Kenya, the remaining 28% will amount to Sh32b Shilling. Approximately, Sh77.1b shilling was the total revenue of telecom industry in Kenya. Now convert that to dollars, you will get $748,440,000 thousand dollars only. That is not even half of Global com revenue of $1.5 billion dollars annually. Bhuhahahaha

This year, Safaricom revenue is just Sh55.3b (snapshot 3). grin. Where did Safaricom make $2.2b? Liar. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 6:06am On Nov 19, 2018
Nigerian banking assets plus liabilities is 100b or about.Its all written down in that article you've quoted.Now fool concentrate and find me you total banking assets minus liabilities and compare them with Kenya.All you do everyday is try to lie.Compare oranges with oranges.
darfay:
Banking asset in Nigeria is worth #34 trillion naira(about $100billion) as against the lousy rubbish($40billion) posted by that slowpoke called rvp20182. This alone is 5x more than Kenya which is valued @ $20billion Little wonder our banks are all over Kenya

Cc forgiveness,rvp20182,tlann,kur17

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/02/banks-assets-hit-n34-6trn-2017/

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 6:12am On Nov 19, 2018
TayserMahiri:

I donno how I missed this one Mr. four one nine. Kenyan housemaids, the poorest of the poorest, raise enough money to fly themselves to Dubai and other Asian countries. So I wonder what you are trying to say. No Kenyan wants to come to your smelly overpopulated country. Actually the reality is that we would have had to build two walls, one for Somalia and one for you if you were close to Kenya. And if you were bordering us on all sides we would have built a wall all around Kenya just to keep you free lunch niggers out.
haha funny Kenyans you mean same kenya s that fights cause of high cost of ugali, what really happens to these Kenyans in reality is, in Arab nations(Dubai, Qatar.....) agents(mostly Nigerians) get jobs for this ungrateful Kenyans ,this agents provides free fare,free accommodation, free every things, then remove 50% of the first three months salaries,the sad thing about this is that ,%70 of Kenyans on this trip ends up becoming proustite as their level of IQ is low to direct them on how to be independent.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 6:13am On Nov 19, 2018
Kenyans cannot deceive me,even some minute drive away from Nairobi cbd shows how Nairobi gov has deceived kenyans.I dare kenyans to show us pics of other places in Nairobi. I can never be fooled by kenyans.

Kenyans even worship their white masters by even doing some interpretations into Chinese language on adverts.
No wonder Nigeria rules Africa, even small projects like mega bus terminals,transport interchange and other transport projects that are constructed every where on the mainland cannot be compared to pictures of malls and shops.Every where across Lagos is developing at a faster rate and these ones only show malls.

Listen, we do online shopping and that's why Nigeria has the most crazy Online malls in Africa.We don't prioritize malls in Nigeria, maybe later.

If you know Kenya very well, you will never get carried away
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 6:16am On Nov 19, 2018
NairobiWalker:

We are talking of development, not size. Ibadan is a huge sea of rusted iron sheets and mud houses. Nakuru is a well planned small modern city.
see Ibadan,it is 10,000 miles ahead of Mombasa in development, modernity and influence

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 19, 2018
samsobo24:
Kenyans cannot deceive me,even some minute drive away from Nairobi cbd shows how Nairobi gov has deceived kenyans.I dare kenyans to show us pics of other places in Nairobi. I can never be fooled by kenyans.

Kenyans even worship their white masters by even doing some interpretations into Chinese language on adverts.
No wonder Nigeria rules Africa, even small projects like mega bus terminals,transport interchange and other transport projects that are constructed every where on the mainland cannot be compared to pictures of malls and shops.Every where across Lagos is developing at a faster rate and these ones only show malls.

Listen, we do online shopping and that's why Nigeria has the most crazy Online malls in Africa.We don't prioritize malls in Nigeria, maybe later.

i know Kenya very well bcoz iam one and what you are saying are lies have you ever been to kenya
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 6:26am On Nov 19, 2018
Pics from Nigeria,LAG,ABJ,LAG,PH

Just look at PH as case study

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 6:27am On Nov 19, 2018
Before I get a computer..by 2016 our total banking assets were already 40b dollars..so by now we might already be at 50b dollars.Nigeria you got nothing.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 6:28am On Nov 19, 2018
Look like Mombasa..with countable skyscraper s.Nairobi is on another level
samsobo24:
Pics from Nigeria
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 6:31am On Nov 19, 2018
samsobo24:

funny enough of, the so called CBD they celebrates is like 2% of Kibera and mathare slums not to mentioned thousands of other slums.
please when would this diaspora Kenyans stop fulling them selves and other Africans y can't u guys be realistic, I do understand that you guys r been paid by ur corrupt government to promote and defend your country. but u need to accept the fact that we aint your mate in anything from major sports, entertainment, economy, infrastructure, aviation, widely spread development, banking and insurance, ICT innovation ,agriculture and even the so called tourism.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 6:32am On Nov 19, 2018
rvp20182:
Nigerian banking assets plus liabilities is 100b or about.Its all written down in that article you've quoted.Now fool concentrate and find me you total banking assets minus liabilities and compare them with Kenya.All you do everyday is try to lie.Compare oranges with oranges.

Olodo rabata, I won't respond to a fool who doesn't know the simple accounting equation
Asset= capital + liability

If you remove liabilities you have bank capital and not asset you dumbo
Cc forgiveness the olodo does not even under what he is typing
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 6:34am On Nov 19, 2018
darfay:

May God punish you and the idiot that liked your comment. Jumia has no office what so ever in Dubai. You are indeed tell lies to yourself

I worked on a very serious project with them. Jumia Hq is in Dubai believe it or not.

I was just surprised as you coz they have no operation's in Dubai.
They have similar site's as Jumia in some countries in Asia hence Dubai appears to be Central btwn Africa and Asia.

I was also shocked to learn Nairobi is hosting so many Hqs for companies that have no operations in Kenya but mostly run operations in other E.African countries or Central or W.Africa.

That is the advantage of having a better infrastructure, skills and regulations or in short Ease of doing business.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 6:37am On Nov 19, 2018
Jay254:

I worked on a very serious project with them. Jumia Hq is in Dubai believe it or not.

I was just surprised as you coz they have no operation's in Dubai.
They have similar site's as Jumia in some countries in Asia hence Dubai appears to be Central btwn Africa and Asia.

I was also shocked to learn Nairobi is hosting so many Hqs for companies that have no operations in Kenya but mostly run operations in other E.African countries or Central or W.Africa.

That is the advantage of having a better infrastructure, skills and regulations or in short Ease of doing business.

Hope you can read. What is their Dubai address

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 6:37am On Nov 19, 2018

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 6:39am On Nov 19, 2018
The article you quoted clearly said something else and in any case by 2016 our total assets were already 40b against 80 something billion in Nigeria for the same year depending on which exchange rate you pick.Just find 2017 data for both countries and compare.Your GDP is overrated.A real 350b economy like South Africa boast 300b banking assets.
darfay:

Olodo rabata, I won't respond to a fool who doesn't know the simple accounting equation
Asset= capital + liability

If you remove liabilities you have bank capital and not asset you dumbo
Cc forgiveness the olodo does not even under what he is typing

(1) (2) (3) ... (2432) (2433) (2434) (2435) (2436) (2437) (2438) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.