Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,028 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2666) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6155347 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2663) (2664) (2665) (2666) (2667) (2668) (2669) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 3:46pm On Dec 13, 2018
forgiveness:

Post pictures of Kenzo city with one room and parlor structure. grin
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 13, 2018
Not even close. I took you through nearly 15 BUSINESS DISTRICTS that do not appear in that picture and you went MIA. That picture captures Upperhill & Westlands business district only. It doesn't include our postcard CBD. It doesn't capture the other nearly 15 business districts. It doesn't capture residential estates. It doesn't capture industrial area.
68816419:

grin grin that picture summarizes what Nairobi is, The only 1% developed part of Nairobi, grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ibrahimanis:

It's not a planned city though, many high rises have been built in since eko started.
Show us pictures of progress made in northland city.

And your president is building a city of sh500billion while STILL IN OFFICE and you are cheering him on. Un.fvcking.believable.
No wonder Kenya ranked so low on corruption perception index.

Nigeria is corrupt, yes, but at least we don't sit and fold our hands.
northland city was announced last year Kenya is very corrupt but not as corrupt as Nigeria if you know Kenya too well there is anti corruption war going on not the buhari one this is for real
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 3:49pm On Dec 13, 2018
rvp20183:
He is leveraged to the gills. He has borrowed 4.5B dollars from 12 Nigerian banks to build it the refinery - with it's doubtful ROI. This will be another TOMATO PLANT grin grin. He has borrowed 6.7B dollars to finance tomato, refinery, fertilzer and god knows what. He has no real wealth. He is paper tiger. The Kenyatta owns real wealth - including banks.

Borrowing money is part of business. However, Kenyatta is still a baby in terms of wealth. Even Eleganza group owner who was stopped from buying lands in Lagos state because he bought too much, is not as rich as the top 100 in Nigeria. You are here talking about one corrupt politician. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ibrahimanis:

It's not a planned city though, many high rises have been built in since eko started.

And your president is building a city of sh500billion while STILL IN OFFICE and you are cheering him on. Un.fvcking.believable.

northland city was announced last year Kenya is very corrupt but not as corrupt as Nigeria if you know Kenya too well there is anti corruption war going on not the buhari one this is for real.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 13, 2018
Nairobi is on sterioid. The old CBD is pretty full - although there still some few ongoing constructions. We got upper hill and westland kicking arse. Then we have 15 other business districts all going crazy.And then we have 3 planned cities - mostly on the metro - Konza, Tatu and Northland. Those are self-contained cities - each planned for 250K people or around.

Nairobi itself is pretty much full. What is happening is just redevelopment. Knocking old structures for high rises.

Nairobi metro is where residential estates are being built.

Ibrahimanis:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 3:52pm On Dec 13, 2018
tlann:
northland city was announced last year Kenya is very corrupt but not as corrupt as Nigeria if you know Kenya too well there is anti corruption war going on not the buhari one this is for real
Perception does not equate reality. I use to think Nigeria is more corrupt than Kenya. Guess what grin grin I just checked transparency international corruption perception index aaaaand Nigeria rank above Kenya tongue
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 3:52pm On Dec 13, 2018
rvp20183:
Nairobi is on sterioid. The old CBD is pretty full - although there still some few ongoing constructions. We got upper hill and westland kicking arse. Then we have 15 other business districts all going crazy.And then we have 3 planned cities - mostly on the metro - Konza, Tatu and Northland. Those are self-contained cities - each planned for 250K people or around.

Nairobi itself is pretty much full. What is happening is just redevelopment. Knocking old structures for high rises.

Have they started the construction? That's what we're saying grin not by naming useless project grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 3:56pm On Dec 13, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Yeah, it was not solely on beauty. Thank you. What I was telling you is, a single Miss World doesn't make you the most beautiful women in the world. For heaven's sake a transgender is on way to win a beauty pageant. The fact that every Nigerian speaks of this woman from 2001 tells the state of beauty in that country. grin

Your beauty queen (who even knows her name grin) wouldn't win an Oscar either. This Lupita you keep dissing won the most beautiful woman in the world award in 2014. Not 2001. If we were like Nigerians we would be quoting that 50 years from now. grin

1. Do you even know the meaning of Habesha?

2. 98% of Ethiopians are cushites and they're all gorgeous. So what are you talking about?

3. I'm talking of the average Nigerian. The average Nigerian is what I described. Why do you people love picking the tiny minorities that are doing well in particular field when comparing Nigeria yet pic the whole or the worst for other countries? Economically, you want us to compare southern Nigeria to the whole of Kenya, in beauty, you choose Northern Nigeria again to the whole of Kenya. grin

Look at the number of floors Upper hills chamber was reduced to 21 floors and it is not up to 100m.

You Lying machine included it among Skyscrappers in the whole of Kenya. grin

Do I expose you on One Africa place or do you want to expose yourself? grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 3:58pm On Dec 13, 2018
tlann:
you live in delusion one question what do arabs dominate in kenya ?? What do indians dominate in kenya what do whites dominate in kenya ?? and who owns eko atlantic and even if dangote is black should kenya allow him to dominate our cement sector because he is black
Like seriously, what do whites dominate in Kenya, are you mad or just being Foolish? , well,Whites Kenyans dominates your Telecom industries (Safaricome,Mpesa...), arable LAND,Arab Kenyans dominates Mombasa Business, Lamu,long distance transports, Drug Businesses, grin, how about Your lord, "India", well, they dominates 99% of your industries, Real estates (West-land,Parkland,Spring valley, Kabette ...), Trade and commerce, may be i should add, "Somalis" to the list, they Somalis contributes 47% of total income generated by Nairobi county, yet you called them "Terrorists" cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 13, 2018
Kenya is not nigeria. We are not waiting for Oil boom. All of them yes have started construction. All the 15 other CBDs in Nairobi outside - Upperhill, Westland and Old CBD are transforming from residential estate to commerical & office spaces. Kilimani is on the race to become a full Central Business Districts.

As for Tatu city - that is so far ahead - it had land dispute - but now it's on steroid!
Konza - horizontal infrastructure is being laid (roads, power, sewage) and the main project tower is nearing completion. South Korea are soon breaking ground to build something similar to their famed Science & Technology University there.
Northlands - The South Africans are busy building world class warehouses for industrial part.

jaycent:
Have they started the construction? That's what we're saying grin not by naming useless project grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2018
rvp20183:

Konza city since it was inaugurated in 2011 yet no single one bedroom apartment has been constructed. What is happening? grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 4:03pm On Dec 13, 2018
rvp20183:
Kenya is not nigeria. We are not waiting for Oil boom. All of them yes have started construction. All the 15 other CBDs in Nairobi outside - Upperhill, Westland and Old CBD are transforming from residential estate to commerical & office spaces. Kilimani is on the race to become a full Central Business Districts.

As for Tatu city - that is so far ahead - it had land dispute - but now it's on steroid!
Konza - horizontal infrastructure is being laid (roads, power, sewage) and the main project tower is nearing completion. South Korea are soon breaking ground to build something similar to their famed Science & Technology University there.
Northlands - The South Africans are busy building world class warehouses for industrial part.

You mean Tatu city is on steroid yet no single one bedroom apartment is available for rent in that steroid city? Bhuhahahaha! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 13, 2018
Which whites - Vodafone owns 35% of Safaricom - and Safaricom CEO is black guyana guy grin

68816419:

Like seriously, what do whites dominate in Kenya, are you mad or just being Foolish? , well,Whites Kenyans dominates your Telecom industries (Safaricome,Mpesa...), arable LAND,Arab Kenyans dominates Mombasa Business, Lamu,long distance transports, Drug Businesses, grin, how about Your lord, "India", well, they dominates 99% of your industries, Real estates (West-land,Parkland,Spring valley, Kabette ...), Trade and commerce, may be i should add, "Somalis" to the list, they Somalis contributes 47% of total income generated by Nairobi county, yet you called them "Terrorists" cry cry cry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 4:06pm On Dec 13, 2018
rvp20183:

Just Show us the pictures grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 4:07pm On Dec 13, 2018
forgiveness:

Konza city since it was inaugurated in 2011, no single one bedroom apartment has been constructed. What is happening? grin
He should show us the pictures of the project grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 13, 2018
You're thinking of relocating - I don't you can afford Nairobi - maybe you look for another 10 to 15 nigerians so you can rent 1 bedroom house. You'll be sleeping in turns.
forgiveness:

You mean Tatu city is on steroid yet no single one bedroom apartment is available for rent in that steroid city? Bhuhahahaha! grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ibrahimanis:

Perception does not equate reality. I use to think Nigeria is more corrupt than Kenya. Guess what grin grin I just checked transparency international corruption perception index aaaaand Nigeria rank above Kenya tongue
okay
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 4:13pm On Dec 13, 2018
forgiveness:

Konza city since it was inaugurated in 2011, no single one bedroom apartment has been constructed. What is happening? grin
Konza city was announced way back in 2006/2007, eko 2010, reclaimed land, finished horizontal structures, and three towers completed, 5 more topped out. Nigeria (NIGERIA not LAGOS) is on steroids too but it's buildings are spread out between Lagos, Abuja, PH, Enugu, Calabar, KD, and other cities unlike Kenya where it's either Nairobi or Mombasa. Since the end 2008 financial crisis, Construction in Nigeria has been growing 9.5% yearly.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 13, 2018
Pictures of Tatu City - 2.5B dollars project - full-contained city - with residential, industrial, business and commercial areas.

Residential - low rise

Residential high rises

Industries.

Schools
NOVA

Crawford

jaycent:
Just Show us the pictures grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 4:21pm On Dec 13, 2018
embarassed
rvp20183:
Pictures of Tatu City - 2.5B dollars project - full-contained city - with residential, industrial, business and commercial areas.

Residential - low rise

Residential high rises

Industries.

Schools
NOVA
[img]https://i.imgur.com/vouBugch.jpgp[/img]

Crawford

embarassed Not showing
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 13, 2018
Try harder - Tatu is already occupied city - its not a Nigeria LEGO city - but city modelled as Sandton - lifestyle well planned city.

Two International Schools already active.

Residential estates

More Tatu city pictures

Horizontal Infrastructure.

Ibrahimanis:
embarassed
embarassed Not showing
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 4:26pm On Dec 13, 2018
ednited:
'

Wow, how do you know??

Most of the time, Amharas look like Oromos and sometimes, they also look Tigre. But Oromos don't look Tiger.

Many people get confused with the look of Somali and Ethiopian, I just don't know how.

I can say all Ethiopian knows who is Ethiopian and Somali. But it's very hard to tell who is Ethiopian or Eritrean. . . it's very difficult. I knew few of my friends were Eritrean after like four years

I use the language, dressing and funny enough skin tones.
**** I've watched quite enough Ethiopian musics to be able to tell the difference in the language and traditional attires.

••••• I discovered that Tigrays tend to be lightest in skin tone on average, perhaps buttressing their greater semitic mixture. Amharas tend to be lighter than Oromos but not as light as Tigray.
Oromos look closer to other Africans compared to Amharas or Tigrays.

>>>> Somalis look quite different. I can hardly mistake them for Habeshas, but i could mistake them for Oromos.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 13, 2018
68816419:

you are mad which arable land whites in kenya live in laikipia google the climate of laikipia arabs in the kenyan coast are kenyans so what are talking about i told you know nothing about Kenya are you okay which somalis somalis are among the poorest tribe in kenya kikuyus dominate nairobi if you want a good example of being dominated it is you south africa dominates your economy and they kill your brothers in s.a and you can do nothing about it and who owns eko atlantic i told you stop removing a speck from your brother's eye while you have a log in your eye anyway it is not my fault nigeria is not racial diverse in Kenya we have cushites ( oromo somali borana gabra) bantus ( kikuyu luhya kisii kamba meru embu mijikenda pokomo etc ) nilotes ( luo kalenjin turkana etc) arabs at the coast are kenyans so as indians if you want indians go kisumu they are plenty
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 13, 2018
68816419:

you are mad ??!!! which arable land whites in kenya live in laikipia google the climate of laikipia arabs in the kenyan coast are kenyans so what are talking about i told you know nothing about Kenya are you okay ??!! which somalis somalis are among the poorest tribe in kenya kikuyus dominate nairobi if you want a good example of being dominated it is you south africa dominates your economy and they kill your brothers in s.a and you can do nothing about it and who owns eko atlantic i told you stop removing a speck from your brother's eye while you have a log in your eye anyway it is not my fault nigeria is not racial diverse in Kenya we have cushites ( oromo somali borana gabra) bantus ( kikuyu luhya kisii kamba meru embu mijikenda pokomo etc ) nilotes ( luo kalenjin turkana etc) arabs at the coast are kenyans so as indians if you want indians go kisumu they are plenty
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 4:31pm On Dec 13, 2018
rvp20183:
Very lame. Kenya has a large rural population than Nigeria. And so do many countries. Poverty is real in rural areas. Stop romanticizing cattle herding.

Kenyan rural dwellers are not as self sufficient as those of rural northern Nigeria. And Kenya is not as cheap as Nigeria.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 13, 2018
Tatu City - Horizontal infrastructure
Roads

Water

Industrial Park

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PROVERBZ(m): 4:33pm On Dec 13, 2018
rvp20183:
Tatu City - Horizontal infrastructure
Roads

Water
bro u are funny not even a single pic since
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 4:33pm On Dec 13, 2018
rvp20183:
You're right. Kenya likes to speak Sheng (Swahili English) (slang language that is mix of English & Swahili with a few african words thrown in - it more like your pidgin -). And you're also wrong. Kenya don't like speaking English at all. They consider it snobbish. I would say Kenyan are more prouder about their languages than most African who don't mind speaking English..like Ugandans, Nigerians & Ghanians.To a very large extend you'd think kenya HATE English. Kenyans of course speaks very good English when there is need for it. Tanzania speak Swahili - more pure - although they are dying to ape out Sheng - and can barely speak English even if their live depended on it.

Sheng - example of 3 english words and 3 swahili words.

Why then do Kenyans sing many of their songs in English? Why do they also write in English among themselves online in their social network space?
***** Even, northern Nigerians use more of Hausa online amongst themselves compared to how much you guys use swahili.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 13, 2018
It not easy to write in swahili. anyway kenyans are very good in both swa and english.
genieluv:

Why then do Kenyans sing many of their songs in English? Why do they also write in English among themselves online in their social network space?
***** Even, northern Nigerians use more of Hausa online amongst themselves compared to how much you guys use swahili.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 13, 2018
genieluv:

Kenyan rural dwellers are not as self sufficient as those of rural northern Nigeria. And Kenya is not as cheap as Nigeria.
who told you Kenya rural dwellers are not self suffcient you need to stop displaying ignorance ask if you dont know

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 13, 2018
Single pic of what.
Tatu City

PROVERBZ:
bro u are funny not even a single pic since

(1) (2) (3) ... (2663) (2664) (2665) (2666) (2667) (2668) (2669) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.