Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2906) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6171624 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2903) (2904) (2905) (2906) (2907) (2908) (2909) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 4:16pm On Dec 30, 2018
gallivant:

You are getting desperate and angry at the wrong people. You should angry at your leaders, like Buhari.
Angry? You should say thank you,sir to me for teaching you your history for free. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 4:18pm On Dec 30, 2018
gallivant:

We don't need to spend a lot of money on satellites, that's how Nigeria became the poverty capital of the world. Misplaced priorities.

Because you don't know the value and because you are broke. grin

Do you believe that report that Nigeria is poverty capital of the world? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 4:18pm On Dec 30, 2018
gallivant:

What do they call Stock Exchange and Market Capitalization in Swahili? Explain to the Nigerians.
he he he...
Stock xchange = soko la hisa

Now you a Kenyan should explain market capitalization since you claimed to speak swahili
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:20pm On Dec 30, 2018
obaaderemi:
When it comes to Kenya, Asians whites and Nigerians share one thing in common : we make inroads into your markets grin

obaaderemi:
Hahahaha at the bolded. grin So because it has "pesa" in it's name the Kenyans were deceived for years. Well,now they know. Mpesa is British in-fact-and-in law. grin

obaaderemi:
Angry? You should say thank you,sir to me for teaching you your history for free. grin

You can force a donkey to the river but you can't force it to drink. Obaboon, decide when to take a drink at your own time. My job here is done. Adios.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 4:21pm On Dec 30, 2018
gallivant:

Childish arguments. Nigeria refuses to sign because we will steamroll your market with our products. Tanzania has refused to sign too.

Which products do you produce? grin

List dem and let see if at all you have one. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 4:21pm On Dec 30, 2018
Daejoyoung:

Nairobi News
HOME
TOP NEWS
CHILLAX
LIFE
HUSTLE
SPORTS
BLOG
GALLERY
WHAT'S HOT
Dangote: Mega corruption discouraged me from investing in Kenya
By NAHASHON MUSUNGU April 7, 2018 9:00 am2 Min Read
Nigerian tycoon Aliko Dangote, President and Chief Executive Officer of the Dangote Group. AFP PHOTO Nigerian tycoon Aliko Dangote, President and Chief Executive Officer of the Dangote Group. AFP PHOTO
Africa's richest man Aliko Dangote shelved plans to extend his vast business empire to Kenya, after being put off by top decision makers in the country whom he has described as "more corrupt than Nigerians."

Africa’s richest man Aliko Dangote shelved plans to extend his vast business empire to Kenya, after being put off by top decision makers in the country whom he has described as “more corrupt than Nigerians.”

Celebrated media personality Jeff Koinange recently made the revelation from a private conversation he had with the Nigerian billionaire businessman.

Speaking on his breakfast show on local FM station, Koinange shared details of his chat with Dangote whom he meet when attended the tycoon’s daughter’s wedding in Nigeria last month.

“I asked him, ‘Al Hajj when are you coming back to Kenya?’ and he said ‘Jeff, there are people in that place (Kenya) who put greed and personal interest ahead of national interest. I didn’t think Kenya would be more corrupt that Nigeria.'” Koinange narrated on air
The last bolded is a fact!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2018
Kazikazi:
he he he...
Stock xchange = soko la hisa

Now you a Kenyan should explain market capitalization since you claimed to speak swahili

What's the worth of your soko la hisa compared to Nairobi stock exchange market capitalization? I am not interested in Swahili lessons. You are just another donkey refusing to drink..dummy.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2018
gallivant:

You can force a donkey to the river but you can't force it to drink. Obaboon, decide when to take a drink at your own time. My job here is done. Adios.
You better run far, gallipig, with your tail between your legs. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:24pm On Dec 30, 2018
forgiveness:

Which products do you produce? grin

List dem and let see if at all you have one. grin

Forgiveness, I don't like childish arguments. Sign the free trade agreement.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:26pm On Dec 30, 2018
obaaderemi:
You better run far, gallipig, with your tail between your legs. grin grin grin

Who is running? I only gave up on you. You should not be celebrating.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 4:27pm On Dec 30, 2018
Just30:
only Zenith bank

As far as it is Nigerian

It is the second largest bank in Ghana
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 4:30pm On Dec 30, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

Odua investment limited is no more into agriculture they are now into properties and importing generators they are one of the biggest importance of generators into nigeria. In facts they are one of the top ten importance of generators into nigeria

And so?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 4:32pm On Dec 30, 2018
Kenyanstar:

So does being richer than Chandaria make Chandaria's contribution less important..... embarassed embarassed embarassed What is up with your mediocre thinking?

Where did I write his contribution is less important?

It seems you were confused when you claimed no philanthropist in Nigeria can do what Chandaria did in Kenya. I am sure you were confused. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 4:34pm On Dec 30, 2018
gallivant:

Forgiveness, I don't like childish arguments. Sign the free trade agreement.

List what you produce. We don't want chinko, India and foreign goods here. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlcoChina2018: 4:36pm On Dec 30, 2018
LIE? grin you Shitnigerians suffer from hallucinatory aria grin Apart from Zenith Bank, all other Nigerian banks in Ghana era struggling grin that is a fact grin I don’t need any dumb, useless internet link to know that,right? angry grin I don’t expect you to to understand that grin

forgiveness:

Why did you lie then? grin don't come here and lie next time. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 4:36pm On Dec 30, 2018
t1ann:

If you don't know something please ask
Not coming up with your inventions
At no time in our history did kenyans attack indians and loot they property
Refrain from making stupid accusations
attacking of indians and looting of they property happened in uganda

Better direct this advice to that RIP guy. He seems to know what goes on in Aso Rock than the federal government of Nigeria with his dumb ideas about Nigeria
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 4:37pm On Dec 30, 2018
Kazikazi:
Ya its a british,patented by Vodafone.But they are using Swahili name " pesa" which means money.I think that is a reason many Kenyan thought its a Kenyan!

In Swahili,money can be interpreted as
Fedha,
Pesa,
Hela.

What of peso I thought that was money too
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:38pm On Dec 30, 2018
forgiveness:

List what you produce. We don't want chinko, India and foreign goods here. grin

What's chinko?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 4:39pm On Dec 30, 2018
gallivant:

We don't need to spend a lot of money on satellites, that's how Nigeria became the poverty capital of the world. Misplaced priorities.

Hay kiddo

You don't have a satellite

EOD
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 4:40pm On Dec 30, 2018
genieluv2:

Can't you survive without hatred and bitterness for once? What kind of toxic person are you? I really pity the people close to you. Smh
It's this thread. It has wrecked many Kenyans. I am sure most of them are now mean and angry with those close to them. grin At a point they were boasting of being marathon runners. Now Nigerians have run the Kenyans ragged. They are now easily irritable to the extent of fighting one another here in front of Nigerians. The only thing keeping them here is their injured pride. They are trapped here. Next time when they hear NIGE before they hear RIA they would run. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:41pm On Dec 30, 2018
darfay:

What of peso I thought that was money too

Its Portuguese, Spanish or Latin. Pesa was incorporated from that, thanks to the long history of trade between those countries and the East African coast. So are many other Swahili words. I bet you the Tanzanian fool wouldn't know.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlcoChina2018: 4:43pm On Dec 30, 2018
It is the second largest bank in Ghana so what? grin a bank is just a bank for depositors funds? And who told you zenith Bank is the second largest bank in Ghana? Even if it is true, it means nothing! Or do banks in your country have a say in your economy? Banks operate strictly under rules dictated by central banks and other governmental agencies. That is all. That is the reality you don’t seem to know or accept grin

Nigerian banks are in a Ghana and yet your economic is in tatters? shocked

darfay:

As far as it is Nigerian

It is the second largest bank in Ghana

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 4:44pm On Dec 30, 2018
gallivant:

Who is running? I only gave up on you. You should not be celebrating.
You grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:45pm On Dec 30, 2018
obaaderemi:
It's this thread. It has wrecked many Kenyans. I am sure most of them are now mean and angry with those close to them. grin At a point they were boasting of being marathon runners. Now Nigerians have run the Kenyans ragged. They are now easily irritable to the extent of fighting one another here in front of Nigerians. The only thing keeping them here is their injured pride. They are trapped here. Next time when they hear NIGE before they hear RIA they would run. grin

Comedy is a great therapy. You are on the right track to recovery. wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 4:46pm On Dec 30, 2018
forgiveness:

Where did I write his contribution is less important?

It seems you were confused when you claimed no philanthropist in Nigeria can do what Chandaria did in Kenya. I am sure you were confused. grin

Shameless pigs

An Indian is the richest man in Kenya who doubles as their Lord and Savior

Oh poor little Indians

Who shall liberate you

If only you(slaves) didn't like your chains(indian slave master)

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 4:47pm On Dec 30, 2018
BlcoChina2018:
It is the second largest bank in Ghan so what? grin a bank is just a bank for depositors funds? And who old you zenith Bank is the second largest bank in Ghana? Even if it is true, it means nothing! Or do banks in your country have a say in your economy? Banks operate strictly under rules dictated by central banks and other governmental agencies. That is all. That is the reality you don’t seem to know or accept grin

For all intents and purposes, you are an idiot @the bolded. Your fellow Ghanaians would be ashamed of you for asking such a question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 4:50pm On Dec 30, 2018
darfay:

Shameless pigs

An Indian is the richest man in Kenya who doubles as their Lord and Savior

Oh poor little Indians

Who shall liberate you

If only you(slaves) didn't like your chains(indian slave master)
We shall do our best as fellow Africans.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 4:50pm On Dec 30, 2018
BlcoChina2018:
It is the second largest bank in Ghana so what? grin a bank is just a bank for depositors funds? And who told you zenith Bank is the second largest bank in Ghana? Even if it is true, it means nothing! Or do banks in your country have a say in your economy? Banks operate strictly under rules dictated by central banks and other governmental agencies. That is all. That is the reality you don’t seem to know or accept grin

Nigerian banks are in a Ghana and yet your economic is in tatters? shocked

OK, but they bring in profit from Ghanaian depositors into Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 4:51pm On Dec 30, 2018
gallivant:

Its Portuguese, Spanish or Latin. Pesa was incorporated from that, thanks to the long history of trade between those countries and the East African coast. So are many other Swahili words. I bet you the Tanzanian fool wouldn't know.

Thanks kiddo
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 4:53pm On Dec 30, 2018
gallivant:

Comedy is a great therapy. You are on the right track to recovery. wink
You are my "comedy relief". grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlcoChina2018: 4:56pm On Dec 30, 2018
Yes, we Ghanaians are very generous. We can afford to give your banks profit they can repatriate back to your country. Given the current state of affairs in your country, we are helping to put food on the table of some Nigerians. You see why Nigerians should always be grateful to Ghanaians and stop spewing out crap? grin grin grin

darfay:

OK, but they bring in profit from Ghanaian depositors into Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:57pm On Dec 30, 2018
obaaderemi:
You are my "comedy relief". grin

You should try stand up comedy. You seem to have the knack for it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2903) (2904) (2905) (2906) (2907) (2908) (2909) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.