Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,867 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2910) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6201726 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2907) (2908) (2909) (2910) (2911) (2912) (2913) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:08pm On Dec 30, 2018
Kazikazi:
That is approximation. It might be less.But not less than 20% . If you have a correct percentage just speak.
From my deep knowledge of my mother tongue, I have seen a lot of arabic words in Swahili.Mind you, this is my mother tongue.My head is full of Swahili knowledge than you!

Your numbers are changing with every post, makes your assertions even more suspect. Also, we discussed and figured out you are not a Swahili, you only speak it. Your mother tongue is the language of your mother or father and not CCM propaganda.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:17pm On Dec 30, 2018
Danielnino00:

Ghanaians are one of the most ungrateful backbiters in the world....

I can understand why the Kenyans are trying to drag matters with us... but a country like Ghana that has been,and is still feeding from Nigeria since independence shouldn't be trying to form big bros... At least the Kenyans have enough decency to limit their blabbering to this thread but the Ghanaians don't.. a lot of them are all over nairaland searching for Ghana related posts so they can pour their flirt into it..
A country that's owing us money.. a country whose entertainment industry is dependent on us... A country where Nigeria business has significant presence in almost all sectors.. A country where it's Presidents visit Nigeria annually to ask for money...

The problem is, we have played big brother in West Africa for nothing.

I think it's time we are rewarded for every favour we render in West Africa/Africa. Maybe, they will value our contribution to the peace and economy of West Africa.

If we close border for one month, Ghana economy will suffer.

I have been to Ghana several times and I know Ghana is not as developed as Nigeria. Development is only centered around greater Accra and Kumasi.

You can't even compared Kumasi with the 15 best cities in Nigeria. That is how underdeveloped that country is.

However, Ghana is not as bad as Kenya. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:20pm On Dec 30, 2018
Danielnino00:
Hey KaziKazi . How are u guys preparing for the Africa u-17 championship??/
I trust you will organize a great tournament unlike your noisy neighbours who couldn't afford stadiums for CHAN grin
Oh yes, We will do it in Dar es salaam. There are only 8 teams,so we decided to do it in Dar only. I wish they could place one group in a different city! But I am sure it gonna be Awesome.

As you know, Tanzania is the tourist hub in east and central Africa. So the visitors will have a hard time of choosing what to see!!

Just imagine..
Being on top of Kilimanjaro.. Or watching more than 4 million wild games in Serengeti..or swimming (Diving)with whale sharks in mafia island. Or taking a one hour boat ride to Zanzibar which hosts more than 100 islands

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 10:22pm On Dec 30, 2018
forgiveness:

The problem is, we have played big brother in West Africa for nothing.

I think it's time we are rewarded for every favour we render in West Africa/Africa. Maybe, they will value our contribution to the peace and economy of West Africa.

If we close border for one month, Ghana economy will suffer.

I have been to Ghana several times and I know Ghana is not as developed as Nigeria. Development is only centered around greater Accra and Kumasi.

You can't even compared Kumasi with the 15 best cities in Nigeria. That is how underdeveloped that country is.

However, Ghana is not as bad as Kenya. grin

I'm telling u.. grin ..even their glorified Accra isn't better than Port Harcourt ..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2018
Kazikazi:
Oh yes, We will do it in Dar es salaam. There are only 8 teams,so we decided to do it in Dar only. I wish they could place one group in a different city! But I am sure it gonna be Awesome.

As you know, Tanzania is the tourist hub in east and central Africa. So the visitors will have a hard time of choosing what to see!!

Just imagine..
Being on top of Kilimanjaro.. Or watching more than 4 million wild games in Serengeti..or swimming (Diving)with whale sharks in mafia island. Or taking a one hour boat ride to Zanzibar which hosts more than 100 islands

I'm sure its gonna be awesome...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2018
Do you see the kind of answers you got for asking about soccer tournaments in Tanzania? Kilimanjaro, serengeti and whale sharks is how they are preparing for the tournament, in one city. I don't know what you were thinking asking him about sports. grin

Danielnino00:
Hey KaziKazi . How are u guys preparing for the Africa u-17 championship??/
I trust you will organize a great tournament unlike your noisy neighbours who couldn't afford stadiums for CHAN grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2018
Danielnino00:

I'm sure its gonna be awesome...

grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:26pm On Dec 30, 2018
Danielnino00:

I'm telling u.. grin ..even their glorified Accra isn't better than Port Harcourt ..

You are not far from the truth. My Ghanian friend affirmed to it when I took him there. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 10:28pm On Dec 30, 2018
gallivant:
Do you the kind of answers you got for asking about soccer tournaments in Tanzania? Kilimanjaro, serengeti and whale sharks is how they are preparing for the tournament, in one city. I don't know what you were thinking asking him about sports. grin

I'm asking him about the tournament they are scheduled to host... Tanzania may not actually be good at sports, but at least they have the resources to host a sport tournament...

You guys had over one year to prepare for the Africa nations championship, you failed to....
You made a bid for the FIFA u-17 world cup... you lost it...

Seriously, with the exception of Nairobi,don't u guys have other cities with good sport facilities? Have you even ever hosted a major sport tournament outside Nairobi?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:29pm On Dec 30, 2018
gallivant:

Your numbers are changing with every post, makes your assertions even more suspect. Also, we discussed and figured out you are not a Swahili, you only speak it. Your mother tongue is the language of your mother or father and not CCM propaganda.
Pwa Pwa Pwa Pwa...
Let me help you today..

Swahili is a changing language.Each year there are more words which are added into Swahili vocabularies. So if for instance, 10 years back we had 25% of Swahili words borrowed from Arabic, by now in 2018 the percentage should change! Why?
Because most of Swahilis new words aren't Arabic.That is the main reason of percentage changes.It can't remain constant.And we can't have a correct number,but we do approximations.

So just relax.Swahili is still a Bantu language. And all languages in this world have borrowed some words,just think how English have borrowed from French and German.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 10:30pm On Dec 30, 2018
rvp20182:
Look like Westland really grown to become a city.

The place is a City on it's own.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:32pm On Dec 30, 2018
Danielnino00:

I'm asking him about the tournament they are scheduled to host... Tanzania may not actually be good at sports, but at least they have the resources to host a sport tournament...

You guys had over one year to prepare for the Africa nations championship, you failed to....
You made a bid for the FIFA u-17 world cup... you lost it...

Seriously, with the exception of Nairobi,don't u guys have other cities with good sport facilities? Have you even ever hosted a major sport tournament outside Nairobi?

Ask the Tanzania, he knows best about this things.I can't out do Kilimanjaro, serengeti and whale sharks. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 10:33pm On Dec 30, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Blcohina2018 is exposing you. If you can't dominate your region like we dominate Tanzania how do you expect to dominate East Africa 5500 km away.
Aside the USA and China, Nigerians are the largest investors in Ghana, the Ghanians themselves can't deny this. Not just in Ghana, Nigeria has more of her investments all over West Africa than any other region even with the French barrier in 80% of West Africa.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:35pm On Dec 30, 2018
forgiveness:

Oga! Go and rest.
The guy Is just making so much noise grin ? ? Something that even their own president can't say about our economy? Imagine Ghana oh grin Ghana that can't even help them selves shocked shocked grin he's here making so much noise grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:38pm On Dec 30, 2018
Yobeezy:

Yes that's me and this is not even my real fb account,I have several accounts in fb.
But why are you people fencing in GROUP KENYA like baboons? grin
Don't you have something to do??
If we leave, your Group will die and your girls will turn to lesbians grin because they can't do without we Nigerians grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:39pm On Dec 30, 2018
gallivant:
Do you see the kind of answers you got for asking about soccer tournaments in Tanzania? Kilimanjaro, serengeti and whale sharks is how they are preparing for the tournament, in one city. I don't know what you were thinking asking him about sports. grin

You are not business minded. Tanzania wants to boost the tourism industry by hosting many tournaments. Its not all about soccer.Don't think we are fools who pump cash on something and reap nothing!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:40pm On Dec 30, 2018
jaycent:
The guy Is just making so much noise grin ? ? Something that even their own president can't say about our economy? Imagine Ghana oh grin Ghana that can't even help them selves shocked shocked grin he's here making so much noise grin

No mind that guy. He was just babbling. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 10:57pm On Dec 30, 2018
Danielnino00:

At least, Nigerian banks are in Ghana... Nigeria business like Glo,Dangote,Forte oil,silver bird, etc are in Ghana... Nigerians are running a good chunk of your private sector... Everybody knows that..unless u wanna lie..

Pray, tell us..how many Ghanaian companies are in Nigeria? At least the Kenyans can boost of Kenya airways... mention a Ghanaian company..

The loss making machine?

Who uses those flying coffins(kq) by the way
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:59pm On Dec 30, 2018
Danielnino00:

even top 20 best cities in Africa? Accra is not on that list grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
gallivant:

25% is inaccurate, which formula did you use? Swahili is a bantu language with a few Arabic and Portuguese loan words. Do you understand 25% of Arabic? Stop lying to Nigerians.

Kazikazi is saying the truth. As a Hausa speaker, I understand many swahili words naturally due to their arabic origins. For instance, most of the words he said are the same in Hausa language.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by abbeg(m): 12:18am On Dec 31, 2018
Danielnino00:

The city is already operating at 25% capacity... offices spaces are already been sold out and events hosted there.... By 2030,it should be 80% ..

Remember when the Kenyans in their weak attempt to mock EAC said the city was building one skyscraper per year...lol grin
As in eh! they seriously think it's moving so slowly due to our 'crippling poverty'! If they under rate Nigeria we will keep underrating them back!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 12:18am On Dec 31, 2018
Jay254:

The place is a City on it's own.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by abbeg(m): 12:20am On Dec 31, 2018
Danielnino00:

Quick question: What exactly are you producing in Kenya that u can sell in Nigeria and dominate our markets?
Darkening cream grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 12:22am On Dec 31, 2018
jaycent:

Please let's forgive them. Do it for all the

GhanaiansSelling/hawking Ghana buns all over Nigeria

Ghanaian riding okada in Nigeria

Ghanaians hawking agonyi beans and wanche in Nigeria
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 12:25am On Dec 31, 2018
abbeg:
Darkening cream grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by abbeg(m): 12:25am On Dec 31, 2018
rvp20182:
Your cesspool of country can scare nobody.Youre the poverty capital of the world.Youre the malaria capital of the world accounting for 30% of all global malaria case and 40% of it's death.You lose more than 100k Nigerians to Malaria annually or even at least 1m kids.Compare to Kenya where places like Nairobi have virtually eliminated Malaria and nationally we are aiming at 5% Malaria prevalence.You cannot even take simple steps to reduce malaria...like insecticide treated mosquito nets.And here you claiming you're Giants with shortish and brutish lives.Is there hope for Nigeria no.Youre breeding like rats.CPR rate is 25% or less as you refuse to adopt family planning.Kenya has hit 60% CPR rate and soon we will the sweatpot of 2kids per family like most southern Africa countries and developed world.We are 3 now kids and unlike Nigeria kids who are lucky to see their 5th birthday..we have reduced child mortality.
Malaria deaths! where! With malaria drugs covering every inch of Nigeria! This one weak mesad
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by abbeg(m): 12:27am On Dec 31, 2018
[quote author=darfay post=74310365][/quote]grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:32am On Dec 31, 2018
Kenya Defence Forces

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by abbeg(m): 12:36am On Dec 31, 2018
gallivant:
Kenya Defence Forces

Are you a soldier?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:40am On Dec 31, 2018
Vice Admiral Girish Luthra, C-in-C Western Naval Command, Indian Navy

The Chief of the Army Staff,General Bipin Rawat, Indian Army

7th Battalion, Kenya Rifles

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:50am On Dec 31, 2018
Cabinet Secretary for Defence, Ms. Raychelle Omamo inspects the Tri-Services Guard of Honour, in New Delhi

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:16am On Dec 31, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (2907) (2908) (2909) (2910) (2911) (2912) (2913) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.