Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2909) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6202422 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2906) (2907) (2908) (2909) (2910) (2911) (2912) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:06pm On Dec 30, 2018
Nowenuse:

Pretty ladies. Idoma girls are really cute, but I think Tiv ladies are prettier cheesy Say hi to your Miss Benue grin

Don't start this shallow pageantry stuff. Grow a pair of balls. Ridiculous. undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 30, 2018
Kazikazi:
Tanzania has migrated from analog to digital years ago! Azam TV and the rest is not in your league.I ask you again, prove me wrong.Azam is in Kenya,Malawi,Uganda,Zimbabwe,Rwanda,Burundi etc.Azam is competing with south African Multi choice.

For the first time I agree with you but it's only Azam which is ahead of Kenya's ADN and Bamba,not the rest as you claim.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 9:08pm On Dec 30, 2018
Kenyans: When we have oil, we will beat Nigeria senseless

Nigerians: you already have oil in turkana

Kenyans: but what have we earned from it?

Me: https://www.nation.co.ke/news/Kenya-s-journey-as-an-oil-exporter-starts/1056-4593378-view-asAMP-c07rtf/index.html

So let's do a rough calculation, a barrel at $50 x 70,000barrels = 3.5mil. So Kenyans what have you done with your oil money grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2018
genieluv:

There are many more dozen arabic words in swahili. How do I know? I have seen so many of them cos of Arabic words in Hausa language

Hatari (accident)
Duniya (life or world) in swahili, Arabic & Hausa

Other words I've forgotten now.
Yes there are countless Arabic words in Swahili.Its like 25% of Swahili words are Arabic.
Just see these..
Halmashauri. =council
Rafik . = friend
Shahada. A degree
Kitabu. Book
Bahari. Ocean/sea
Sanduku. A briefcase/a box
Akhera. Hell
Jehanamu jehanum
Walahi. Very true
Kusudi. Aim/purpose
Dini. Religion
Magharibi = west
Mashariki = east
Kaskazin . = north

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2018
EAC
Lagos

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 30, 2018
rvp20182:
Compete with Niger or Tanzania not Kenya.In Kenya we have StarTimes and Zuku competing with DSTv.We also have space program including Space Station owned by Italians that has launched satellite.You have Iroko we have Buni competing with South Africa Showtime.Kenya competes with South Africa..not Nigeria or that lazy neighbor TZ.

Star times is a Chinese start-up not Kenyan though.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:11pm On Dec 30, 2018
Ibrahimanis:
EAC
Lagos
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2018
Nowenuse:

Pretty ladies. Idoma girls are really cute, but I think Tiv ladies are prettier cheesy Say hi to your Miss Benue grin

I love the Tiv black and white. And their cultural dance is the best nationwide IMO

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2018
Kazikazi:
Yes there are countless Arabic words in Swahili.Its like 25% of Swahili words are Arabic.
Just see these..
Halmashauri. =council
Rafik . = friend
Shahada. A degree
Kitabu. Book
Bahari. Ocean/sea
Sanduku. A briefcase/a box
Akhera. Hell
Jehanamu jehanum
Walahi. Very true
Kusudi. Aim/purpose
Dini. Religion
Magharibi = west
Mashariki = east
Kaskazin . = north

25% is inaccurate, which formula did you use? Swahili is a bantu language with a few Arabic and Portuguese loan words. Do you understand 25% of Arabic? Stop lying to Nigerians.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:13pm On Dec 30, 2018
Yobeezy:

Star times is a Chinese start-up not Kenyan though.
Ya I told him the same thing! Star times is owned by Chinese,it has operations almost in each African country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:15pm On Dec 30, 2018
Kazikazi:
Ya I told him the same thing! Star times is owned by Chinese,it has operations almost in each African country.

Yo, stop jumping all over the place and tell us the biggest African investors in Tanzania?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by t1ann: 9:15pm On Dec 30, 2018
Ibrahimanis:
Kenyans: When we have oil, we will beat Nigeria senseless

Nigerians: you already have oil in turkana

Kenyans: but what have we earned from it?

Me: https://www.nation.co.ke/news/Kenya-s-journey-as-an-oil-exporter-starts/1056-4593378-view-asAMP-c07rtf/index.html

So let's do a rough calculation, a barrel at $50 x 70,000barrels = 3.5mil. So Kenyans what have you done with your oil money grin

Kenya has never exported oil just relax
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:20pm On Dec 30, 2018
gallivant:

25% is inaccurate, which formula did you use? Swahili is a bantu language with a few Arabic and Portuguese loan words. Do you understand 25% of Arabic? Stop lying to Nigerians.
If you argue that, you are probably not a real Swahili speaker!

FYI, when we say Swahili is a Bantu, it is due to the fact that about 60% of Swahili words are Bantus.

25% is arabic, 5% is english,and followed by Portuguese,and the rest are from hindi,Italian,German etc

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:26pm On Dec 30, 2018
gallivant:

Yo, stop jumping all over the place and tell us the biggest African investors in Tanzania?
What are you asking? Ho ho ho...
After failing to compete with big boys from China and Uk , now you talk about African investors who don't even reach 1b of investments?
If I may answer anyway, South Africa it may be the biggest investor in Tz( by value of investment in our mining)
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 9:26pm On Dec 30, 2018
gallivant:

Most Kenyans are only house maid and nothing more in Tz
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 9:27pm On Dec 30, 2018
kikuyu1:
Rvp20182,pole sana! As a life long Liverpooler I'm overjoyed we finally have a real chance of winning the EPL ever since we threw it away early 2015. But still I apologise to you any any other gooner here;that display was rude.

Next time we'll use a condom-HAHAHA!!

Oh.. u are a red too. grin ..
perhaps u and I will.put our difference asides someday and cheer the reds to a long awaited league title...

YNWA grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 9:28pm On Dec 30, 2018
samsobo24:

[b] I will follow you to the end ,you remnant of other battered little Indians.

Now accept what I told you,Nigerians are in other countries not only because of the current state of the country but because its a genetic trait that can be traced to the SE,SS and maybe other tribes.

For instance, the presence of the Easterners seems to be outrageous compared to the Westerns population in the East.

Don't worry too much, Kenya is one backward tiny country with the top biggest slums in the worldgrin.
I have seen this on TV and its beyond media hype or anything. Did you guys remember to tell your wives to close their legs when they see hot Nigerian guys.
Kenya's even die of inferiority complex engaging Nigerians on the internet, a big example is this thread.

That's why you have some of your brothers spending more time here than their Life.
How many Nigerians are yet in Kenya self,wait till we collect all.those your tea farms from your masters and use the lands to build better businesses for you.

We will ravage your politics and spread our tentacles to dominate and send your so called Kenya whites away to their mother land.

Besides we avnt seen your same recycled, refurbished, rebranded, repackaged Tiny land mass of Nairobi(CBD)[/b] grin grin

For your own sake or rather the continued belief in your own delusions NEVER ACCUSE OUR WOMEN OF INTERNATIONAL HOISM!!
I can bring pics of your females 'misadventures' worldwide. DO YOU WANT THAT? THINK CAREFULLY!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 9:30pm On Dec 30, 2018
Daejoyoung:
Eko Atlantic Currently.

The city is already operating at 25% capacity... offices spaces are already been sold out and events hosted there.... By 2030,it should be 80% ..

Remember when the Kenyans in their weak attempt to mock EAC said the city was building one skyscraper per year...lol grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 9:33pm On Dec 30, 2018
gallivant:

Childish arguments. Nigeria refuses to sign because we will steamroll your market with our products. Tanzania has refused to sign too.

Quick question: What exactly are you producing in Kenya that u can sell in Nigeria and dominate our markets?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 9:34pm On Dec 30, 2018
t1ann:
Kenya has never exported oil just relax
Then maybe you should read that article again.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 9:35pm On Dec 30, 2018
Daejoyoung:
Eko Atlantic Currently.
Looks like you beat me to it grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:38pm On Dec 30, 2018
Kazikazi:
What are you asking? Ho ho ho...
After failing to compete with big boys from China and Uk , now you talk about African investors who don't even reach 1b of investments?
If I may answer anyway, South Africa it may be the biggest investor in Tz( by value of investment in our mining)

Lol

Just answer the question, may be is not an answer. Who is the biggest African investors in Tanzania? Don't jump around. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:39pm On Dec 30, 2018
darfay:

Most Kenyans are only house maid and nothing more in Tz

Your taking this lapdog thing very seriously. Hope he feeds you well.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 9:41pm On Dec 30, 2018
BlcoChina2018:
LIE? grin you Shitnigerians suffer from hallucinatory aria grin Apart from Zenith Bank, all other Nigerian banks in Ghana era struggling grin that is a fact grin I don’t need any dumb, useless internet link to know that,right? angry grin I don’t expect you to to understand that grin

At least, Nigerian banks are in Ghana... Nigeria business like Glo,Dangote,Forte oil,silver bird, etc are in Ghana... Nigerians are running a good chunk of your private sector... Everybody knows that..unless u wanna lie..

Pray, tell us..how many Ghanaian companies are in Nigeria? At least the Kenyans can boost of Kenya airways... mention a Ghanaian company..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:42pm On Dec 30, 2018
Kazikazi:
If you argue that, you are probably not a real Swahili speaker!

FYI, when we say Swahili is a Bantu, it is due to the fact that about 60% of Swahili words are Bantus.

25% is arabic, 5% is english,and followed by Portuguese,and the rest are from hindi,Italian,German etc

Where are you getting your numbers from? Numbers are absolute, stop lying to Nigerians please. Allow more qualified people on the subject. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 9:50pm On Dec 30, 2018
darfay:

Them dey find relevance

https://mobile.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/features/Top-Nigerians-Ruling-Ghana-Economically-342119

Honestly, I know about this long time ago but I don't want to reveal it.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 9:59pm On Dec 30, 2018
Hey KaziKazi . How are u guys preparing for the Africa u-17 championship??/
I trust you will organize a great tournament unlike your noisy neighbours who couldn't afford stadiums for CHAN grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2018
were is that ghanaian...let me handle his fvck up.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:04pm On Dec 30, 2018
gallivant:

Where are you getting your numbers from? Numbers are absolute, stop lying to Nigerians please. Allow more qualified people on the subject. grin
That is approximation. It might be less.But not less than 20% . If you have a correct percentage just speak.
From my deep knowledge of my mother tongue, I have seen a lot of arabic words in Swahili.Mind you, this is my mother tongue.My head is full of Swahili knowledge than you!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:06pm On Dec 30, 2018
BlcoChina2018:
Fuckeduppedness! How is it my fault that Shitnigeria is like the Titanic, sinking faster and faster grin

Says by someone who's country is already dead grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 10:06pm On Dec 30, 2018
forgiveness:

Honestly, I know about this long time ago but I don't want to reveal it.

Ghanaians are one of the most ungrateful backbiters in the world....

I can understand why the Kenyans are trying to drag matters with us... but a country like Ghana that has been,and is still feeding from Nigeria since independence shouldn't be trying to form big bros... At least the Kenyans have enough decency to limit their blabbering to this thread but the Ghanaians don't.. a lot of them are all over nairaland searching for Ghana related posts so they can pour their flirt into it..
A country that's owing us money.. a country whose entertainment industry is dependent on us... A country where Nigeria business has significant presence in almost all sectors.. A country where it's Presidents visit Nigeria annually to ask for money...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:08pm On Dec 30, 2018
t1ann:
Wildlife doesn't earn much like oil
Oil is a curse in Nigeria because you have mismanaged it
Ofcourse every country has minerals but kenya and ethiopia werenot blessed like other african countries
In kenya we pay tax alot of tax
I dont know how the property tax works i will research about it
And they are kenyans who have lived in nairobi they all life and dont know where nairobi national park is

You mean having 400b dollars worth of natural resources still makes Kenya unlucky? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2906) (2907) (2908) (2909) (2910) (2911) (2912) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.