Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,967 members, 7,814,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2907) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6172584 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2904) (2905) (2906) (2907) (2908) (2909) (2910) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:57pm On Dec 30, 2018
darfay:

Thanks kiddo

You are welcome.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlcoChina2018: 5:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
grin scvm sucking low life grin How is it the fault of Ghanaians that Shitnigeria, the self-acclaimed giANT grin of Africa is a certified sh1thole? Nigerians are only good at killing each other grin grin grin

obaaderemi:
For all intents and purposes, you are an idiot @the bolded. Your fellow Ghanaians would be ashamed of you for asking such a question.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by t1ann: 5:07pm On Dec 30, 2018
BlcoChina2018:
grin scvm sucking low life grin How is it the fault of Ghanaians that Shitnigeria, the self-acclaimed giANT grin of Africa is a certified sh1thole? Nigerians are only good at killing each other grin grin grin

you are a clever fellow you talk a lot sense
Nigerians like living in delusions on how they dominate other countries economy while they economy is in tatters

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 5:28pm On Dec 30, 2018
BlcoChina2018:
LIE? grin you Shitnigerians suffer from hallucinatory aria grin Apart from Zenith Bank, all other Nigerian banks in Ghana era struggling grin that is a fact grin I don’t need any dumb, useless internet link to know that,right? angry grin I don’t expect you to to understand that grin

go through bellow screen shot and get back to me.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 5:42pm On Dec 30, 2018
obaaderemi:
It's this thread. It has wrecked many Kenyans. I am sure most of them are now mean and angry with those close to them. grin At a point they were boasting of being marathon runners. Now Nigerians have run the Kenyans ragged. They are now easily irritable to the extent of fighting one another here in front of Nigerians. The only thing keeping them here is their injured pride. They are trapped here. Next time when they hear NIGE before they hear RIA they would run. grin
Your cesspool of country can scare nobody.Youre the poverty capital of the world.Youre the malaria capital of the world accounting for 30% of all global malaria case and 40% of it's death.You lose more than 100k Nigerians to Malaria annually or even at least 1m kids.Compare to Kenya where places like Nairobi have virtually eliminated Malaria and nationally we are aiming at 5% Malaria prevalence.You cannot even take simple steps to reduce malaria...like insecticide treated mosquito nets.And here you claiming you're Giants with shortish and brutish lives.Is there hope for Nigeria no.Youre breeding like rats.CPR rate is 25% or less as you refuse to adopt family planning.Kenya has hit 60% CPR rate and soon we will the sweatpot of 2kids per family like most southern Africa countries and developed world.We are 3 now kids and unlike Nigeria kids who are lucky to see their 5th birthday..we have reduced child mortality.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:47pm On Dec 30, 2018
BlcoChina2018:
LIE? grin you Shitnigerians suffer from hallucinatory aria grin Apart from Zenith Bank, all other Nigerian banks in Ghana era struggling grin that is a fact grin I don’t need any dumb, useless internet link to know that,right? angry grin I don’t expect you to to understand that grin

It is not as if I can not confirm your lies from many of my Ghanian friends but I will leave you off the hook. Next time don't tell lies. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 5:53pm On Dec 30, 2018
rvp20182:
Your cesspool of country can scare nobody.Youre the poverty capital of the world.Youre the malaria capital of the world accounting for 30% of all global malaria case and 40% of it's death.You lose more than 100k Nigerians to Malaria annually or even at least 1m kids.Compare to Kenya where places like Nairobi have virtually eliminated Malaria and nationally we are aiming at 5% Malaria prevalence.You cannot even take simple steps to reduce malaria...like insecticide treated mosquito nets.And here you claiming you're Giants with shortish and brutish lives.Is there hope for Nigeria no.Youre breeding like rats.CPR rate is 25% or less as you refuse to adopt family planning.Kenya has hit 60% CPR rate and soon we will the sweatpot of 2kids per family like most southern Africa countries and developed world.We are 3 now kids and unlike Nigeria kids who are lucky to see their 5th birthday..we have reduced child mortality.

This kid/boy is really pained
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 6:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
darfay:

This kid/boy is really pained
Why would I be pained when Kenya is making great strides in many sectors.You need to change your country trajectory too.Youre going down and I am sounding the alarm early.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlcoChina2018: 6:06pm On Dec 30, 2018
Hahahaha you nigerians are damn funny cheesy I live in Accra, I am well informed, well-connected. I am giving you a reality check, and you are quoting some dumb statistics and crap screen shots? cheesy grin grin Do you know the new MD of Guaranty Trust Bank in Ghana twice had a phone forum with customers recently? He wanted to know why the bank, that was doing great before, was now doing so badly. Would there have been a need for that emergency interaction with customers if the bank was doing so well? I know some Guaranty Trust Bank employees in Ghana who complain to me about how things are going from bad to worse with the bank. grin Good luck to you if you want to believe the crap you read on the internet grin Fuckeduppedness grin

68816419:

go thorough bellow screen shot and get pack to back to

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 6:11pm On Dec 30, 2018
rvp20182:
Their politically linked companies are afraid of competition - internally they crash any competition by abusing federal gov - who decide who to issue critical licesnse like import license & forex - now if they allow their inefficient companies will get crashed.

You can see how South Africans steamed rolled them. Now imagine allowing duty free goods manufactured anywhere to be sold in Nigeria. They will get steam-rolled by South Africa, Egypt, Kenya and Morocco manufacturers.

Kenya doesn't produce anything. Keep fooling yourself. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 30, 2018
darfay:

Woow

The domination has begun

God was referring to we Nigerians when he said multiply and have dominion over the earth

Most of Nigerians living in Kenyan different regions are just like average Kenyan citizens who are hustlers and 10 of them cramming in a bedsitter,some are even selling water in rongai,so don't be happy grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2018
Nowenuse:

This is where you get it wrong. The IrokoTV being launched in Kenya is one in which Kenyans subscribe with about $10 monthly in order to get unlimited online access to new Nigerian movies.

IrokoTV channels are already on Dstv, so these ones are already in Kenya grin

It's just the same way Kenya's TV stations like KTN 2,K24,Maisha magic East etc were already launched into DSTV and accorded their respective channels there,I know there are also some Nigerian TV stations in DSTV.
So you Nigerians also subscribe monthly to view all the dstv channels including ours grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:51pm On Dec 30, 2018
gallivant:

You can force a donkey to the river but you can't force it to drink. Obaboon, decide when to take a drink at your own time. My job here is done. Adios.

Obaboon spends his days googling stuff on Kenyan blogs. He's gotten an economic activity to save his jobless ass.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:53pm On Dec 30, 2018
darfay:

What of peso I thought that was money too

I like the way you're infantalizing this Kumamoto guy. He says things you've repeated here and you clap for him like he's invented the internet.grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:56pm On Dec 30, 2018
Denis Pritt Road. Used to have an office here sometime back.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 6:57pm On Dec 30, 2018
gallivant:

You keep on repeating the same thing and arguing with yourself. Who cares if you own Telkom shares? Their market share is negligible, people don't use landlines anymore. Its quite embarrassing you don't know when to quit! Just like you argued yourself over which skyscrapers have topped up! Childish arguments.

Is Telkom land line? Does it change the fact that Nigerians own the company?

Has this not put to rest, NIGERIANS can't do business in Kenya? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:57pm On Dec 30, 2018
BlcoChina2018:

Expose them, expose them all.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:59pm On Dec 30, 2018
forgiveness:

It is not as if I can not confirm your lies from many of my Ghanian friends but I will leave you off the hook. Next time don't tell lies. grin

Blcohina2018 is exposing you. If you can't dominate your region like we dominate Tanzania how do you expect to dominate East Africa 5500 km away.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
BlcoChina2018:
Hahahaha you nigerians are damn funny cheesy I live in Accra, I am well informed, well-connected. I am giving you a reality check, and you are quoting some dumb statistics and crap screen shots? cheesy grin grin Do you know the new MD of Guaranty Trust Bank in Ghana twice had a phone forum with customers recently? He wanted to know why the bank, that was doing great before, was now doing so badly. Would there have been a need for that emergency interaction with customers if the bank was doing so well? I know some Guaranty Trust Bank employees in Ghana who complain to me about how things are going from bad to worse with the bank. grin Good luck to you if you want to believe the crap you read on the internet grin Fuckeduppedness grin

So all their business outside Zoogeria are struggling and they're dreaming of domination? He'll even within Nigeria their businesses are doing bad considering their GDP has shrunk by a half in 5 years. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlcoChina2018: 7:03pm On Dec 30, 2018
Don’t mind these Shitnerian f00ls grin, that is what I call them grin. We Ghanaians know how to deal with the mudder fuggerz grin hahahaha zoogeria grin those ediots should be hiding their faces in shame. They have reduced a country with great potential to a sh1thole and a laughing stock. grin

NairobiWalker:

I really wanted a Ghanaian to be here to speak for Ghanaians, idiots like Nowenuse aka No-ones-anus and Obaboon have been saying really demeaning and false Information about you guys when we know Ghana is a way more sane county with better living standards than Zoogeria.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 7:09pm On Dec 30, 2018
Yobeezy:

Most of Nigerians living in Kenyan different regions are just like average Kenyan citizens who are hustlers and 10 of them cramming in a bedsitter,some are even selling water in rongai,so don't be happy grin

It doesn't matter

By 2030, there would be about 1.5million Nigerians in Kenya

We shall contest and win elections because we have the numbers

The time is ticking
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 7:11pm On Dec 30, 2018
Yobeezy:

It's just the same way Kenya's TV stations like KTN 2,K24,Maisha magic East etc were already launched into DSTV and accorded their respective channels there,I know there are also some Nigerian TV stations in DSTV.
So you Nigerians also subscribe monthly to view all the dstv channels including ours grin

Or most?

There are 5x more than the East African channels
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 30, 2018
darfay:

It doesn't matter

By 2030, there would be about 1.5million Nigerians in Kenya

We shall contest and win elections because we have the numbers

The time is ticking

In your dreams because our government doesn't tolerate illegal immigrants and fraudsters shocked
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by abbeg(m): 7:11pm On Dec 30, 2018
rvp20182:
Why would I be pained when Kenya is making great strides in many sectors.You need to change your country trajectory too.Youre going down and I am sounding the alarm early.
Why do Kenyans keep feeding off Nigeria's current state? Argh! they're like vultures circling and feeding of the fact Nigeria is going through recession.Recession isn't permanent and virtually every country ever has gone through it at some point.Consider it as going through puberty.And because one Nigerian bank isn't doing well it doesn't mean the whole country is doomed.Anyone here heard of Miata?Exactly.Does it mean USA is doomed because miata isn't making huge profits?Nigeria's recession isn't even terrible compared to what others went through.Nothing special.At least we aren't lining up to collect food rations.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 30, 2018
darfay:

Or most?

There are 5x more than the East African channels

I don't care to know that.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 7:20pm On Dec 30, 2018
BlcoChina2018:

You shouldn't even talk at all

Please everybody should go through this link

https://mobile.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/features/Top-Nigerians-Ruling-Ghana-Economically-342119

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 30, 2018
mtisTheQubit:
@Kazibure..mpesa servers are in Kenya..believe what ya wan to believe but wishful thinking would change anything

Very true,mpesa servers were in Germany before being relocated to Kenya back in 2015'
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:22pm On Dec 30, 2018
BlcoChina2018:
Don’t mind these Shitnerian f00ls grin, that is what I call them grin. We Ghanaians know how to deal with the mudder fuggerz grin hahahaha zoogeria grin those ediots should be hiding their faces in shame. They have reduced a country with great potential to a sh1thole and a laughing stock. grin

Shitnerians. grin grin I like the name. You're a Daniel.

Btw, some time back the company I run with friends rented an office somewhere in Kilimani (a Nairobi neighborhood), next to the office there lived a Ghanian. He was a cool guy - told us his name was Kobbo. Clean guy running clean business, we used to share our WiFi with him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 7:23pm On Dec 30, 2018
gallivant:

What's chinko?

List what you produce in Kenya. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 30, 2018
Daejoyoung:

They are full Kenyans but what about the black Kenyan race, l mean your very own people.
ln America for instance, the black American is an American but the whites dominate tech and almost everything that puts America in control today, while the blacks dominate mostly sports and entertainment, this should not be so.

And who told you that black Kenyans are doing nothing in developing their country?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 7:26pm On Dec 30, 2018
Yobeezy:

In your dreams because our government doesn't tolerate illegal immigrants and fraudsters shocked

But aren't you the one who said there are thousands of Nigerians all over Kenya
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 7:26pm On Dec 30, 2018
BlcoChina2018:
It is the second largest bank in Ghana so what? grin a bank is just a bank for depositors funds? And who told you zenith Bank is the second largest bank in Ghana? Even if it is true, it means nothing! Or do banks in your country have a say in your economy? Banks operate strictly under rules dictated by central banks and other governmental agencies. That is all. That is the reality you don’t seem to know or accept grin

Nigerian banks are in a Ghana and yet your economic is in tatters? shocked

Nigeria's economy in tatters? grin Joke of the century. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2904) (2905) (2906) (2907) (2908) (2909) (2910) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.