Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,587 members, 7,840,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3012) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6252429 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3009) (3010) (3011) (3012) (3013) (3014) (3015) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:29pm On Jan 08, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

boa tarde boa. nigerianos estão sofrendo.Nigéria é o pior país para se viver no mundo.

If I get banned it will be on your head I have tried this before and gotten banned
grin Bloody illiterate and liar.

What the hell is boa tarde boa.?
Boa=good
Tarde=afternoon.
Boa tarde=good afternoon
So what's: boa tarde boa?
Stupid mentiroso. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 6:31pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ibrahimanis:

Dangote refinery is going to deliver 12000mw of electricity. Think about that!
yeah, d refinery gas pipeline will have d potential to generate 12gw but power plant must be built by d government before d gas can be used, gas from d refinery will be used to power d power plant, what if there's no power plant?

I think fed govt need to work in that regard anyway.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 6:35pm On Jan 08, 2019
This is what real developmentiis not the bbest place of a city.

The government of Lagos made a huge infrastructure coverage to furthermore open up its inner towns.

Alimosho is considered the poorest neighborhood in Lagos but now boast of huge infrastructure speaking in terms of roads.
The LAGS government alone commissioned 21 road networks in Alimosho.

Kenyans look very well,you can see the road signs,the street lights ,the road markings, the bus stops.Take a view at every where and tell me if it is like what you see in your Nairobi mega slum.

See the houses again cheesy.

Check Google and be surprised to see the results on Google,that's a milestone achievement

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 6:39pm On Jan 08, 2019
Fertilizer Plant, part of Dangote refinery complex.
Will start production this year!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:41pm On Jan 08, 2019
theenchanter:
yeah, d refinery gas pipeline will have d potential to generate 12gw but power plant must be built by d government before d gas can be used, gas from d refinery will be used to power d power plant, what if there's no power plant?

I think fed govt need to work in that regard anyway.
That project is more important than the Eko Atlantic one.It would surely create much needed employment.

As per the bolded,I felt the project was a refinery and a power plant rolled into one.But If the investors are relying on the government to build the power plant, it might not happen because I don't think the government plans for such.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 6:44pm On Jan 08, 2019
Land was also reclaimed for this project.

Dangote refinery. It is not actually the largest refinery in the world but The largest single train refinery in the world.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:47pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ibrahimanis:
Fertilizer Plant, part of Dangote refinery complex.
Will start production this year!
We'll export some to Ghana. Lucky little Ghana.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:47pm On Jan 08, 2019
theenchanter:
with that satellite image, only nairobi, kisumu and mombasa are lighted up. Nairobi consumed d largest supply. Ur remaining counties are in stark darkness.

You don't understand the Kenyan map to make those assertions - The Nairobi dot alone includes Nairobi, Nakuru, Part of Kajiado, Kiambu, Murunga, Nyeri, Nyandarua, Kirinyaga, Machakos, Embu, Meru, Tharaka Nithi and Laikipia Counties. The Kisumu dot includes Kisumu, Siaya, Vihiga, Kisii, Kakamega, Busia, Bungoma, Uasin Gishu, Homa Bay, Migori, Kisii and Nyamira Counties. The Mombasa dot Includes Mombasa, Kilifi and Kwale.Interestingly in Kenya, the smaller counties have the largest populations. Those counties alone carry over 80% of Kenya's population. There are also other small dots spread all over.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 6:51pm On Jan 08, 2019
Lagos FTZ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 6:53pm On Jan 08, 2019
68816419:
APAPA (CITY) LAGOS STREET VIEWS (Undiluted) Mainland Lagos views (Low areas ) NOT CBD,LEKKI,IKOYI,LAGOS ISLAND,VI,BANANA ISLAND,EKO...... grin grin grin grin
Most Lagos streets gat good roads,good side walks, streets lights, good drainage systems

Kenyans should show us street views of "Other areas " of Nairobi wink wink grin
Good work and well done.

Development is about CBD to them.

See the roads ambode commissioned last year in Alimosho,one of the most poorest suburbs or if not the most poorest, with road markings,street lights,brt bus stops etc.

Nairobi can't struggle to compete with Lagos.

Lagos is too sophisticated

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 6:53pm On Jan 08, 2019
obaaderemi:
That project is more important than the Eko Atlantic one.It would surely create much needed employment.

As per the bolded,I felt the project was a refinery and a power plant rolled into one.But If the investors are relying on the government to build the power plant, it might not happen because I don't think the government plans for such.
of course, its more important than eko Atlantic. If truly d refinery is a mix of power plant with refinery. It should be regarded as the most important in d country n not just lagos.

No wonder, d transmission company is working tirelessly to expand d transmission capacity to 20000mw.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 6:53pm On Jan 08, 2019
Candel Agro-chemical plant

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 6:59pm On Jan 08, 2019
Longrich bio science company (they deal in cosmetics)

Construction started on May 2018

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 7:00pm On Jan 08, 2019
Mind you all these above are in LFTZ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:04pm On Jan 08, 2019
theenchanter:
of course, its more important than eko Atlantic. If truly d refinery is a mix of power plant with refinery. It should be regarded as the most important in d country n not just lagos.

No wonder, d transmission company is working tirelessly to expand d transmission capacity to 20000mw.
To me, generating the power is half of the problem. Distribution has always been part of Nigeria's problem. But I hope they find a way round it. No matter how we look at it, the project is still the most important project going on in Africa right now and would seriously impact Nigeria's economy. Unlike some people littering their cities with only malls as the only projects and a loss making sgr. Pardon my French.grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:06pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ibrahimanis:
Mind you all these above are in LFTZ
Yet some madt people would claim Nigeria's GDP is crooked. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 7:13pm On Jan 08, 2019
obaaderemi:
Yet some madt people would claim Nigeria's GDP is crooked. grin
I have long stopped taking them seriously since they measure everything per capita!

Funny set of people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:18pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ibrahimanis:

I have long stopped taking them seriously since they measure everything per capita!

Funny set of people.

Really? Please, enjoy this aerial photo of a Kenyan farm. cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 7:18pm On Jan 08, 2019
Kenya is just too tiny for Nigeria. It is an insult to Africa for any human to compare that tiny and irrelevant Kenya with Nigeria. Elephant and ant have never been equals.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 7:19pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ibrahimanis:

Funny set of people.
Very funny set of folks and clowns
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:24pm On Jan 08, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Kenya is just too tiny for Nigeria. It is an insult to Africa for any human to compare that tiny and irrelevant Kenya with Nigeria. Elephant and ant have never been equals.

Nigeria is doomed not my words

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 7:48pm On Jan 08, 2019
darfay:
More ph
the PH light rail could be seen,smth far away from Nairobi
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 7:53pm On Jan 08, 2019
Let the kenyans post pics abeg. Like their ongoing rail lines, but if its still/just a single line, they shouldnt bother to post it.

Let them show something like this one below, even d bridges are double-tracked.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 8:05pm On Jan 08, 2019
To God who made me,PH is almost developed than Nairobi
PH world class projects will.in future render Nairobi useless
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 8:14pm On Jan 08, 2019
tylann:

Nigeria is doomed not my words
Nigeria is doomed yet it dwarfs and makes your utopian country look like a kid. grin grin
I believe you have been following the thread keenly, if you are truthful to yourself you can testify now that Nigeria and Kenya aren't in the same league.
I commend the few Nigerians here for energetically educating and curing you stubborn Kenyans of your ignorance.
It is crystally irrefutable that a country as tiny and insignificant as Kenya can never be perceived as a threat to Nigeria.
Development is all encompassing and holistic, to assert that Kenya surpasses Nigeria because of few shiny buildings adorning the city of Nairobi, which constitutes just 1% of Kenya is based on miseducation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 8:21pm On Jan 08, 2019
theenchanter:
Let the kenyans post pics abeg. Like their ongoing rail lines, but if its still/just a single line, they shouldnt bother to post it.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 8:21pm On Jan 08, 2019
theenchanter:

Nairobi is a slum to Lagos.Lekki alone is developed than whole Kenya, they think its a joke.

I wonder what if the Diamond island, orange island, Lekki smart city, imperial international business city, the high rise project on Lagos island, the numerous high rise Estates in Lagos.
and other new cities from scratch on the island
The prestigious EAC

what of our very own Africa's richest woman billionaire building the most expensive tower In.West Africa

I wonder what will happen to Lagos skyline just after 5 yrs self

I am beginning to feel Lagos is too developed by African standards.

when you see views of Nairobi CBD buildings ,the buildings are deliberately fused together to give it a deceptive look as if the CBD has many high rises which leaves the rest of Nairobi land mass to wallow in underdevelopment and arbandonement.
Kenya's don't deny that Only 10% of Nairobi is developed.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 08, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Actually, based on his images, Nairobi is way bigger than Dar is slum. Just compare the lighting. cool cool cool cool

The Kazibure guy will still refuse vehemently. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 8:29pm On Jan 08, 2019
Yobeezy:

The Kazibure guy will still refuse vehemently. grin
You guys must comply grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:32pm On Jan 08, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Nigeria is doomed yet it dwarfs and makes your utopian country look like a kid. grin grin
I believe you have been following the thread keenly, if you are truthful to yourself you can testify now that Nigeria and Kenya aren't in the same league.
I commend the few Nigerians here for energetically educating and curing you stubborn Kenyans of your ignorance.
It is crystally irrefutable that a country as tiny and insignificant as Kenya can never be perceived as a threat to Nigeria.
Development is all encompassing and holistic, to assert that Kenya surpasses Nigeria because of few shiny buildings adorning the city of Nairobi, which constitutes just 1% of Kenya is based on miseducation.

What are you talking about
Show me any development index that nigeria beats kenya
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 08, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:

You can use that your chinku smartphone and do for yourself grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:34pm On Jan 08, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:

Kenyan sgr is single line but it can double carriage
Can nigerian railway line support double carriage ?
Kenya sgr has bridges that span entire tsavo national park

(1) (2) (3) ... (3009) (3010) (3011) (3012) (3013) (3014) (3015) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.